How She Gets Her Kicks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Round nullified!" the judge called out.

"What!?" Pain and Sarah yelled in unison.

***

"...and Miss Chan, I must deeply apologize on behalf of the World Fighting Tournament that the fight had to be annulled," the manager informed her in a polite, anodyne voice. "We have a strict policy on intervening immediately when we notice medical problems like this occur during a fight."

"Um...medical problems, yes, of course..." Pai nodded, allowing him to ramble on.

"The fight itself will be considered your victory by default, and you are entitled to the prize money. However, due to the sensitive nature of the...erm...the events that transpired in the final round, all footage from the fight will of course be destroyed post-haste. In fact, there will be no public record of this battle. Again, I must apologize not only on WLF's behalf, but also to express the deepest apologies and regret on behalf of Miss Bryant, most especially, I am told, for the unfortunate contact of her...um...well, how should we put this, fluids...? Er, outpouring...? Hmm...no..."

"Sarah? Can I talk to Sarah?" Pai interrupted, after the man had finally come to the one thing about the fight that mattered.

"Miss Bryant...? Yes, I believe she has been moved to the changing room...but she may not be, erm, or rather she may still be...a little wet...? Ah...hmm..."

"Okay-thanks-bye!" Pai yelled back, having already run half-way to the exit.

***

Sarah looked up at Pai from her chair as she opened the door, then hunched back down sadly. Her legs were pulled up on the edge of the chair, still in their boots, hands and elbows resting on her knees. Her eyes were swollen and wet.

"Oh Pai...! Look, I'm sorry...I'm sorry I was mean about your culture, you know? And I'm so, so sorry I was mean about your mom..." Sarah gushed.

Pai was taken aback that somebody could be so callous one moment and then so consolatory, even vulnerable, the next. She supposed the management had informed her, too, of the ruling.

"It's okay...things just got a bit heated back there...I said some rude things too," Pai conceded.

"No, it's not okay," Sarah choked. "The...other stuff...I said was even worse... I don't know what I thought I was saying about you back there...things just come out of me sometimes, but whatever it was nonsense, I'm sure."

The blonde girl paused for a moment before going on.

"I'm *mean*, Pai," Sarah told her, looking right in her eyes. "I'm a mean girl. I'm just *so* sorry."

Sarah looked as if she was on the verge of tears again.

Pai took her hand in her own, and felt Sarah gladly squeeze her palm. She wasn't used to having such...complex feelings about somebody. Sarah was somehow refined and yet bratty, intimidating but cute...all at the same time.

"I don't know if I hate mean girls. Maybe I kind of like mean girls..." Pai ventured.

Sarah seemed oblivious, continuing to pour out her narcissistic but oddly charming confession.

"And I'm so, *so* sorry I peed on you...while I was saying all of those mean things, those wrong things, those lies...that must have been so horrible for you, so disgusting..." she went on.

Only the comment about her mum hurt - at least badly - and that was an accident. Some of the other stuff hurt - but in a good way? Pai felt herself blush, and suddenly realized how soft and warm Sarah's hand was; how lucky she was to be holding it.

Sarah knew about something that lived inside Pai, no matter if she was trying to pedal it back now, something that was sharp and dangerous, like a shard of broken glass, and yet somehow liberating in the way that it had emerged. And watching the way Sarah had acted back there in the last round, it was something that Pai was willing to bet lived inside Sarah, as well; another broken shard with a pattern that she could imagine interlocking with hers, forming something beautiful.

She knew that she could let this moment pass, wordlessly accept this crazy, beautiful girl's apology, return to her hotel room and then Hong Kong with another victory chalked up and continue with her normal, boring movie star life.

She knew that would be the right thing to do, the sensible thing to do, certainly the *Pai* thing to do, 25 days out of every month. But she also knew that if she did that, she would regret it for the rest of her life - and the period blood now swelling in her loins was informing her of that in quite a visceral way.

So instead, Pai pulled Sarah further into her arms, leaned in, up to her ear, and whispered the truth: "Um...I definitely didn't hate that. I...uh, don't think I've ever hated anything less than that..."

Sarah stopped her light sobbing, and shifted her face towards Pai's. Her striking, aquamarine eyes were blurred with tears and uncertainty.

"Really?" she ventured.

"Really," Pai assured her. "Really, really!"

Sarah reciprocated their slow embrace, sidling close to Pai, liquid eyes staring deep into her, searching deeply.

After some seconds, Sarah seemed placated by her sincerity. She blinked several times, swallowed, and looked from side-to-side conspiratorially, as if afraid that a member of the tournament staff might pass too close to the changing room.

"Does that mean..." Sarah tried, and then started again: "...does that mean..."

She leaned into Pai's ear to whisper the rest, one hand cupped around her mouth.

When Pai heard the content, she decided that whispering was a very wise choice, no matter how away the staff were. She chewed her bottom lip, thinking, as Sarah turned back back to face her with an expectant expression.

Everything that had happened to her so far today was, well, an awful lot for a girl of nineteen who had yet to share her first kiss. What Sarah had just asked of her was an awful, awful lot more.

This time yesterday, before she had met Sarah, before she had even had that first, spine-tingling video glimpse of her, Pai had still thought that - in spite of all that she knew was strange and sick and wrong with her - she would keep herself pure for some eligible guy, the kind her dad talked about, for whom she would retire from her work, her nasty dreams and herself, to watch his servants raise their children and clean their house.

But that was yesterday.

Today, Pai looked Sarah in her pleading, heart-rending eyes, and said: "Yes."

Then it was Pai's turn to lean in and whisper to Sarah her own ideas, to see her nod and giggle and put her hand over her mouth as her face flushed red.

And when Sarah moved her hand away, she aligned their eyes again, and kissed her full on the lips.

Pai didn't know if she could trust this mercurial American girl with all her heart. But she trusted that Sarah needed what they were going to do in the same deep and real way that she did. They needed each other.

"Just give me five minutes to get my game face on again, sweetie," Sarah told her. "You go and wait just where you asked!"

***

Pai Chan recalled having been taught at school that time was somehow relative. Yet it was only as she knelt there on the toilet floor, bare legs beneath her high-cut qipao resting on the cold porcelain tiles as she waited for Sarah, that she felt for the first time she truly understood the concept. This period of hungry, heated anticipation that a stopwatch might have claimed to be only a few minutes seemed to Pai to be, in actuality, an eternity.

She had spent all her teenage years dreaming of a chance like this, and now that it might really happen, it still felt as if it might be another lifetime away; she was filled up, entirely, with a desperate need that left her humping her wettening panties up and down on the filthy tiled floor. True, she could have touched herself - and she wanted to do that so badly, too - but in the state she was in, she knew she might come before getting to taste Sarah, and that wouldn't do at all. So she was left just grinding herself awkwardly on the ground, white knickers yellowing as her liquid arousal made them into a warm, wet rag that was doing a much better job of mopping up old urine stains than whoever worked here.

At last the eternity passed, as Pai heard the outer door open, followed by the slow, sexy click-clack of Sarah's heels making their way teasingly slowly across the room to Pai's cubicle.

*Their* cubicle, she thought, shivering.

The door opened.

Pai realized how much she had missed Sarah's brilliant scarlet smile, these last few minutes. It shone into the dirty stall like a brilliant ray of sunlight.

"Hi, sweetie," Sarah said, casually. "Ready for some fun?"

Just as casually, she then hawked, and spat a huge glob of saliva on to Pai's forehead, which remained precariously balanced there for a moment before slowly sliding down her face, gathering speed as it ran over her right cheek. Finally, it dropped off and melted into the fabric of her qipao, right between her swelling breasts.

Sarah leaned down and kissed her on the lips: softly first, then deep and hard, so that their tongues met. Pai's heart pumped, thrilled by the strange combination of affection and humiliation. Just as suddenly, Sarah broke it off.

Pai then felt the crotch of Sarah's piss-soaked jumpsuit being thrust into her face. The liquid was lukewarm now, only heated by Sarah's arousal dripping through alongside, and it made the fabric reek of a womanly bitterness that drove Pai mad with perverse desire.

"Look what you made me do, honey. Mmm...smell it. Taste it. Lick it up. *Your* mess: *all* yours..." murmured Sarah.

The blonde started to hump her face with her crotch as Pai's tongue got busy, inexperienced but with a will prepared through countless fantasies. She savored Sarah's acrid girlpee on her taste buds, and gnashed her teeth against the fabric, trying to wring out all of the nasty, intimate flavor.

"Sarah, please, can I have some more?" She begged. Pai knew she was drooling now, but she didn't care; she only hoped that would show Sarah just how desperately depraved and willing a little dyke she was.

The slap came hard, out of nowhere, first the sound and just the shock, the pain coming moments later as her cheek reddened.

"Filthy little slut, aren't you?" crooned Sarah, as if the slap was nothing. As if it was just exactly what Pai deserved.

Pai knew it was. She focused on the tingling feel of her punished skin as the blood rushed towards it, savoring the pain in a way she couldn't during their fight.

Sarah turned and walked away from her. Those slow, sexy steps again - the ones that pulled the denim skin of her leggings taut against her thighs and bottom - dominated the sound space with the loud sharp strikes of her heeled boots against the floor.

"Sarah, pleeease... I'm going to be a good girl. I'm going to be such a good little toilet, I promise!" she whined.

The blonde stopped one step short of the cubicle door. Still facing away from Pai, the desperate girl heard the tantalizing noise of a zip being pulled. Sarah opened the front of her denim bodysuit and peeled it away from her skin, her gorgeous, immaculate back shining with perspiration beneath. She unbuckled her belt and shimmied it down her thighs.

Pai drew her breath sharply when Sarah's perfect, glistening bumcheeks were revealed. She wasn't even wearing a thong, giving Pai a clear, mouthwatering view of her winking arsehole and bare, leaking slit.

Sarah turned around, smiling so sweetly.

"That pathetic begging? Those needy little whines? That's more like it. That's what I want to hear from you, you disgusting, amazing little bitch," she explained helpfully.

The towering, dominant blonde returned to Pai slowly, sexily, full breasts swaying as she stepped, tips erect. Her jumpsuit was still attached to her at the knees, trailing and dragging behind her in the filthy stall in a way that was cute, almost childish. When she arrived, she leaned down and kissed Pai on the lips, soft but ripe with passion.

"Did Pai have a widdle outchie...hmm?" teased Sarah. "Does she need a little drinky to make it better?"

"Yes, please Sarah...please! That will make...everything better..." Pai moaned.

"Alright sweetie...alright..." Sarah soothed, wrapping her legs around Pai's head and drawing her eager face into a firm vulva rendered hot and wet with sweat, piss and feminine excitement.

Pai had never gone down on another girl before; until today, she had never even kissed a girlfriend on the lips. But with all her years of martial arts training, and her near-limitless sexual curiosity, she had on a few most fortuitous occasions been able to eat herself out, if only for a few rather contorted and painful moments. Perhaps unsurprisingly, she wasn't fussy about the taste or smell (even while she was bleeding, which was when she was most inclined to try it) and she knew more than enough about where her tongue and teeth were going to do the most good.

As her tongue entered her Sarah, she gazed into the white girl's eyes, deep and blue as the ocean. Her lover, her domme - her whatever-the-hell-this-was - was smiling down at her, so placid and calm at this moment, and her hands were on Pai's head, one holding the scalp and stroking it ever so gently, the other winding coils of Pai's right pigtail around itself like a chain, wrapped intimidatingly tight, but not (yet) being tugged on painfully.

Pai took the hint and began licking deeply and searchingly, her tongue drawing sweet alabaster strands of grool out from beneath the still-acrid surface. Sarah moaned and somehow guided her with a combination of carrot - soft fingertips nuzzling the back of her head - and stick - hard jerks on her captured braid.

"Mmm, that's right, you little chinky whore. Worship me like the goddess I am!" Sarah groaned.

There was something deeply degrading about this, even beastial - the delicate teen was being treated as if she were a mere bitch on a leash, all of her freedom and even humanity surrendered to better pleasure her new mistress - and that truly turned her on in ways that she still didn't fully understand, and could not have truly imagined before this moment.

Sarah, too, seemed to be reaching some strange and unforeseen plateau of pleasure - and that was the point at which she began to relieve what was left of her bladder in Pai Chan's awe-struck face.

Caught unaware, the precious stream of piss ran down her chin, cascading off the rocks that her nipples had become until a combination of her sick, desperate libido and Sarah's brutal hair control got her thirsty little lips locked around its source, turning her world acrid and amber.

"Don't swallow yet, bitch. I don't have much left, and I want you to savor it," Sarah told her, cradling her head with a deceptive gentility and slowly filling her mouth to capacity with the remnants of the blonde's hot, bubbly wastewater.

When it was done, and Pai's cheeks were puffed out with the blonde's bitter essence, Sarah stepped away to issue her next command: "Gargle, honey. Gargle my fucking piss!"

Pai slowly parted her lips, careful not to spill a drop of the precious liquid, and gently began to wash it through her mouth. She felt more fluid now than she ever had practicing her ensei-ken; one with the lake of golden sewage she was turning into a babbling brook

Sarah, smirking as she towered over Pai, began to openly masturbate at this sight, muttering "Oh god, she's actually doing it, oh fuck, what a sick little thing..." as she ran her long, pale fingers over her exposed, erect clit.

Yes...why, yes I am, Pai thought to herself as she knelt and played in filth before her. This was exquisitely debasing, and she was loving every sordid moment of it. She only wished she could touch herself as well; that she hadn't promised to wait until until she had something even nastier inside her...

Sarah slapped across the face again, but this time Pai was ready for it, and didn't flinch at all, even keeping the tainted waterworks going as her face stung red.

"That's my girl...that's my good, good girl..." Sarah praised, lovingly stroking Pai's hair before leaning over to spit a large, sticky glob of saliva into her toilet bowl mouth. Pai did her best to smile around it, batting her eyelashes.

It was all going so well. So well.

Right up until the moment Sarah wrapped her hands around her throat and began to squeeze.

"Sorry baby, I thought a little slap would be enough, but it looks like we need something a bit...harder," Sarah murmured, pressing her thumbs into Pai's taut, vulnerable neck and turning her face a deeper scarlet. "We need this, don't we? Don't we?"

Pai didn't know what to think, but her body reacted for her, spraying the piss out of her mouth in a sharp spray and spilling it out across the stall floor. She was gasping for air before she fully understood what had happened. It was only when she saw Sarah's piss puddled there, in all its incalculable waste, that she stopped glorying in her own degradation and reflected with sobriety on her mistake.

Pai's eyes welled with tears, fully anticipating an incoming blow. It would be exactly what she deserved for spilling Sarah's precious gift, quite aside from the sick, tingling excitement that another hard slap would invoke in her.

"I'm so sorry, Sarah! So, *so* sorry!" she sobbed.

But the hit never came. Instead, Sarah was softly stroking her.

"Shh...it's okay baby, it's okay," Sarah soothed, gently tousling her hair. "We all make mistakes, even toilets...even little, baby toilets..."

Pai lowered her eyes, reflecting on hers.

"Look, honey, it's still there..." Sarah offered, pointing to the filth-encrusted floor her lover's thoughtlessly spilled essence lay across. The once white tiles were stained yellow and brown with who-knows-who's who-knows-what.

Could Pai really do this? Was she that sick, that heated, that desperately horny?

Of course she was.

Pai lowered herself onto all fours, like a dog, put her face to the tiles, and gingerly reached out, preparing to lick. It was so gross, so wrong, and she could smell the stink proving that to her more deeply with every passing second. Still, she continued falling, continued debasing herself.

At the exact moment her tongue touched the filthy surface, she felt a thrilling tingle spread from her long-neglected clit across her body.

Sarah's fingers.

"You're such a good girl," she heard. "The *best* girl."

Sarah's touch and praise drove Pai to fully embrace the depravity of her station, the tip of her tongue reaching into the blackened crevices between the tiles and filling it to its sharp edges, drawing out all of the ruined pisswater so that she could joyfully slurp it down.

She felt Sarah put a finger inside her, stretching her wide around her tampon in a way that was so filling and satisfying, and heard her sweet, tinkling laughter.

"On the rag, are we?" Sarah cooed with a sick delight. "I like it!"

The finger slid out of her, leaving Pai whining needily in the dirt as Sarah licked blood and discharge off her fingers with an ostentatious smacking of her lips.

"You can touch yourself now, but you don't get to come yet. You know what you need to do to earn that, don't you?"

Pai moaned submissively. She knew, and she both dreaded and anticipated what that moment would do to her.

"But first, you can clean the rest of the piss you spilled off my boots..." Sarah directed.

Pai nodded vigorously and lowered her face to Sarah's sullied leather. She stopped at the vamp to softly smell and kiss it, enjoying the combination of the pissy odor with the deeply baked-in scent of the foreign fighter's sweat. She rubbed herself hard, gyrating her trim hips as she began to lick the surface, and then to wring it between her teeth, teasing out salty liquids, imagining the countless hours of athletic exertion the blonde had gone through producing it.