All Comments on 'How She Succumbed'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
What a journey

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, just had to keep going until it's end. I've taken the same journey in my own mind. I totally identified with every word. Thank you for your efforts.

melsdad

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Well Done

Very well written and erotic. Although I don't subscribe to this type of fantasy, I do recognize that it certainly exists. We all follow different paths and thank goodness for that - life would certainly be boring otherwise. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep Writing!

What is interesting about this story is that you admit to shagging Claire and having fantasies about a threesome with Phil and her. Yet, from your introduction I thought that you were interested in sharing your wife out of some romantic notion to seek her ultimate pleasure. If you are cheating on Maggie no wonder you do not mind sharing her!

Marriages exist of all types but successful relationships require honesty and respect between the two people. The problem with cuckold relationships is that one partner wants to fuck others while his or her partner must remain faithful to him or her. This type of imbalance is nt healthy in the long run. This condition reflect either something wrong with the cuckold partner, the cuckolding partner, the relationship or a combination of the above.

I encourage you to keep writing because it would be interesting to see how things turn out in the long run.

SleeplessinMD

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Unless

Unless you are an author get off the high horse in writing pre text that is a quarter as long as your story complaining about feedback.

As for the other writing, it is impossible for most people to related real life based events with any flair and you are in that group. Your story lacks that edge which transforms bland to erotic, so all tallied there was no masculine drive in your writing and no feminine nature to give the story allure.

And why you got the 00 is the lack of understanding that the dictionary defines a married woman as a slut. There are not more meanings to the word. There are only ignorant simps who do not have a command of the language to define what fetish they are burdened by.

The reason people leave anon feedback is posters here are thin skinned screamers writing here to give worth to their worthless lives. Writers want an audience then create good stories.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Quite lacking I thought

Very stylized prose. I found it a bit tiresome to read but I admit to a certain bias against English gentility. The author commits an awful gaff with this unfortunate mental image:

"She has a slender but pleasantly comfortable body, from which swell two lovely 36 inch breasts..."

Pardner, if them tits are 36" each, she's horribly deformed and you should consider corrective surgery. Gives a whole new meaning to "BBW", doesn't it? Excuse me while I belly laugh some more.

The characterizations are well-done and the author does a fair job of telling us who Maggie and the main character are. I prefer to be shown who the characters are and not told. Phil's character is more thinly revealed as his role in the story is to act mostly as a foil.

I expected Phil to the impact character but he isn't. The story doesn't have that literary element. Insofar as a plot goes, I couldn't locate one of those either. The story is a series of vignettes and monologues that involve the husband's fantasy of his wife banging some other dude. If you like that fantasy, you'll probably like the story. If you don't, you won't.

There's no central conflict to the story and thus no resolution. The lack of conflict in the tale means there's no narrative drive and, unless you get off on cuckolding fantasies, there's no urge to rush ahead to find out what happens next.

Excellent fiction this is not. I'd award a fifty but the awful UMI is deserving of a 25 so here you go. I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Could Have Been Great

But.....Your writing and build up is superb. But you really needed more activity there. Please, try again! The only reason I am signing in as ANON is because I can't find my--as you Englanders would say--bloody password!

But please, try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well-written

Very well done with good prose and very valid and believable characters. The buildup is terrific!

I loved your forward and the reaction to it by a few was expected and unintentionally humorous.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Very well written...

Believable characters, Realistic scenario

Slow build up, Unresolved ending

And above all, attention to language

After all, who can write English better than Brits? ;)

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Interesting! But a lot of drawn out fantasy....

Story is entirely too long. About 2 pages of Literotica have been used up with little actual sexual behavior having been said..Borders on the ridiculous!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 2**.

I couldn't get interested in the storyso I would glance at the first sentence of each paragraph and I couldn't tell that was getting better.

First I cannot get into reading about queers that want their wives to fuck other men so they can jack off. However, even more, based on the parts I read, it is more about the authors philosophy than the so called story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm.. Simpson...Simpson..

... Norwegian, isn't it ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Made worse by your childish and ignorant preamble

Which on it's own is amazing since it already was sad and pathetic story, and of course another posting from a middle aged loser with gay tendencies who posts a gay story in a LOVING WIVES category. It is so sad and embarrassing to see all you troubled and pathetic people in such denial about your personal preferences...and then you insist on pretending to yourself that you're straight by posting your crap in a straight category... cause, admit it Peter, you're simply not man enough to post your story in the gay category cause you don't want to think about how you get off on being dominated by another man. You're pathetic!

ilovealliloveallabout 9 years ago
Wow

Dear Peter,

Wow. I read your story (I am just reading it); but could not resist the temptation of writing how exactly our thoughts match. If you read my stories or experiences, you might feel that they were written by you and vice versa. When I started to read your story "How she succumbed", I felt as if you had copied my style. How strikingly similar line of thinking!

I would love to finish your story, but even reading a few paragraphs has made me your fan.Please find time to read my stories also. Particularly "Indian couple in Loving Threesome with Husband's friend".

Please accept my compliments.

love,

Raj

iloveall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On and On

Blah de Blah Blah... Never gets anywhere. Your SO boring ... Yawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You KNOW this is a fetish

Why not post it in FETISH??? Why waste our time in Loving Wives? Because she's just a selfish, cheating cunt. And here's a clue for you - Drop the "true story" garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth so telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story. This was laughably bad with thoroughly unlikable characters. It sucked as a flash story and had way too little information and background to qualify it as anything else. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just get a divorce

Use the pictures in the filing. She's dumber than a stump. He's not much smarter. Ugly story of stupidity.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You wrote a long, largely useless preamble to your story about a willing cuckold. True story my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you have a fetish for sharing a loved one - OK! But why do you need to marry the object of your love? Fall in love right and left and every time you will tickle your inner perverted clitoris, imagining, assuming or even knowing that your love is fucking someone else besides you. And the wolves are fed, and the sheep are whole (Russian proverb).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous