All Comments on 'How That Douchebag Got That Bitch'

by PayDay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHICH IS WHOM

and who uses what. TK U MLJ LV NV

PayDayPayDayover 12 years agoAuthor
Whom would know?

Thanks for the votes and such. Glad you readers liked it, if you did.

Tazz: The whom and who is almost as much fun as the or and nor or the lie, lying, lieing, laying bit. Glad you're a fan, glad you caught it.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
I am so dissapointed

in my own submissions to Literotica. This was the sweetest, nicest, finest description of an erotic encounter that I have read at this site (at any site). Payday, you are a treasure!

(I have not checked as yet, but I do hope you have a considerable ouvre here at Literotica. I will check and read ALL your stories, praying that they are as fine as this one was.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
age is just a number

What a title - Why?

This morning I just viewed "The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone". For all you young folks out there, this is a story of an older divorced woman who meets a young man who goes out with older women for their money.

This story reminded me of the above.

Of all the stories that I have read this is more of a love story than a sex story and I loved it.

PayDayPayDayover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks again for all the votes and views.

Everyone loved this story, so I edited it, again. Should be a better read, or just as good without errors.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
DAMN!!!*****

You got a hot keyboard man this is a hot sex story. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous