All Comments on 'How That Douchebag Got That Bitch'

by PayDay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
DAMN!!!*****

You got a hot keyboard man this is a hot sex story. Thanks for sharing.

PayDayPayDayover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks again for all the votes and views.

Everyone loved this story, so I edited it, again. Should be a better read, or just as good without errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
age is just a number

What a title - Why?

This morning I just viewed "The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone". For all you young folks out there, this is a story of an older divorced woman who meets a young man who goes out with older women for their money.

This story reminded me of the above.

Of all the stories that I have read this is more of a love story than a sex story and I loved it.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
I am so dissapointed

in my own submissions to Literotica. This was the sweetest, nicest, finest description of an erotic encounter that I have read at this site (at any site). Payday, you are a treasure!

(I have not checked as yet, but I do hope you have a considerable ouvre here at Literotica. I will check and read ALL your stories, praying that they are as fine as this one was.)

PayDayPayDayover 12 years agoAuthor
Whom would know?

Thanks for the votes and such. Glad you readers liked it, if you did.

Tazz: The whom and who is almost as much fun as the or and nor or the lie, lying, lieing, laying bit. Glad you're a fan, glad you caught it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHICH IS WHOM

and who uses what. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous