All Comments on 'How the Coronavirus Changed My Life Ch. 02'

by aubrey1701

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Well that went weird incredibly fast.

Grace finally starts feeling desire again after nothing for years... but makes absolutely no effort to satisfy her husband sexually? He goes down on her constantly and she never reciprocates even once? She rewards his selflessness in the bedroom by cheating on him with Cathy? You turned Grace into an incredibly selfish bitch.

Cathy's the woman of his dreams, but he just rejects her when they can finally be together? She's really into him, but gets another lover within days of him leaving? I've no idea why you'd destroy her character like that.

Oh and this was in the wrong category. It should have been in transgender after you threw in the TS hooker. After that scene where the husband blows the guy, I expect your score will tank. Crossing literotica categories is never a good idea.

After a promising first chapter, this one destroyed the story. My honest advice would be to delete chapter 2, hope everyone forgets this disaster and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the F@@@ did u expect

Cheaters with honour...what a joke

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That was truly an epic mess. You have everything but a story here.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
I liked it

Thought it was really well written. Sex w/the tranny was not my cup of tea-but I am d

Looking fwd to seeing what is up with Cathy

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 4 years ago
4* just -- Really took a good start and drove off a cliff

You are a good writer. The first story had tons of promise. Grace w/Cathy was a mistake, then you recovered it - ok I can deal with that. Then the death - well a little to convenient so I figured you were stuck on how to transition over to Cathy. Chris not having any issues hurt Cathy's character - I was assuming she found his porn habits and they worked out a deal or she just FemDom'd him. Then the trip, one night stand is ok but the trans prostitute well that just plain went from iffy to stupid direction. Cathy cheating, I wasn't that surprised you took that route. It was lust not love like Tom thought, bet he was not the first or the last. You started that with Cathy in the kitchen not being the person she seemed to be, tied in with her seduction of Grace. That part is not an issue to me. Not sure if there is a part three, but you will need some real writing chops to pull this out of the dumpster fire it became.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Long-winded

'Long-winded' is the kindest way I can describe this tedious story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope this mess of a chaptrt

Leads to some sort of redemption in chapter three. Chapter one showed such promise untiL you decided to explore all the colors of the sexual rainbow.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not as good as part 1

His wife consents to allowing him (and Cathy) provide her with sexual pleasure, but still refuses to provide him with any. Only because she allows him to make love with Cathy is his willing to stay in the relationship, and then she dies. He takes off for a trip to clear his mind after her death. Why would a man who is interested in women have sex with a crossdresser or a pre-op T-girl? I could understand him having sex with a post-op T-girl (i.e. she has had sexual re-asignment surgery) and therefore is a woman (except for genetics), but why would he suck this person's penis? Then when he gets home he finds Cathy have sex with someone else. He didn't talk to her about what was going on in his head and how he felt, and she obviously didn't talk to him. I liked the story until he had sex with the T-girl - that just doesn't make sense. Now he has money to do what he wants; the question is what does he want to do and where does he want to go. I'd recommend rewriting this chapter and stopping the sex with the T-girl when he found out. Past that I'm interested in seeing where chapter 3 goes.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
So just to get this straight

He sadly loses his wife and quite rightly begins the grieving process. He deals with his loss by hiring a big arsed RV and toddles off to do a grand tour of the USA. He very occasionally decides to send a text to his "lover".

He eventually, after seemingly an endless time away, has an epiphany of sorts, and realises that he really wants to be with Cathy. But instead of making his way back home, he continues his treck around the States, sightseeing.

When he eventually arrives back does he attempt to go see his lover? No of course not, he cleans out the RV, sorts out food etc. He then decides to buy some flowers and without making any contact with Cathy, goes to her house and effectively breaks in as he wasn't invited, only to, surprise, surprise, find that he has been replaced.

What did he expect? The red carpet treatment?

Perhaps a follow-up chapter to clear up the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question?

Mostly toward comments from readers.

It is good to see that not only are writers mentally ill, bur readers as well.

For God's sake people: He cheated on the wife, and slut did as well.

Did he think that slut will change her ways now?

3 assholes got what they needed.

To the writer: Story was OK, you presented characters that may be there in the world, but if one of them gets hit by a bus... I am still going to sleep well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very ambitious and edgy plot.

It was curious, but not dramatic or compelling. Cathy was cheating on her husband, than cheating with his wife behind his back. So he was surprised Cathy was a bisexual slut? That's odd, since it takes one to know one, and they definitely both were one.

Again, an interesting plot idea, but the octane was too low to get any ignition. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting plot twists

Interesting plot twist with the current issues. Can’t wait to see where things go. I was expecting the husband to be with a TV and her news was going to be a divorce

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Surprised

Surprised at the ending.Also surprised he could dump two months of accumulated cum in Michele ,when he is wanking over Chris every night.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Ha! Great story. Really well paced and full of unexpected twists. I know I am late but I don’t see more chapters. Was this the climax?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraubrey1701@aubrey1701
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ == 91% Voyeur 84% Switch 78% Submissive 77% Non-monogamist 76% Experimentalist 64% Vanilla 62% Bondage giver 58% Exhibitionist 52% Degradation receiver 51% Bondage receiver 50% Dominant 43% Brat tamer 38% Primal (P...

story TAGS