How the Coronavirus Changed My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
From dream to nightmare.
11.7k words
4.11
19k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, you will want to have read part one of this story before proceeding with this part two...

The next month was both very busy and very enjoyable. My workload had picked up again as shutdowns were eased and factories came back to life. As for my wife Grace and my lover Cathy, both were back working their usual four ten-hour days a week hospital shifts. Grace had an established preference for having Wednesdays off, and knowing this, Cathy tried to make sure her day off wasn't on Wednesday. Cathy's husband Chris stopped doing six-days-a-week COVID care and resumed his normal schedule as well.

My Tuesday and Saturday nights belonged to Grace. She quickly became a complete pillow princess. On Saturdays, we followed the ritual we had established the first time. We began with a nice meal paired with a nice wine. After dinner we cuddled on the couch and watched a romantic comedy or drama with a handsome leading man. After the movie, a shower for me, a shower for her, a dab or two of Chanel No. 5, and we were off to the races. Whether quickly or slowly, my face always ended up buried between her legs.

Practice makes perfect, and I got better and better at bringing her to the brink of an orgasm, slowing the pace, and then increasing it again. My definition of a successful evening evolved from simply counting how many orgasms I could give her to including how long I could keep her on the edge of each.

To be sure, Grace was not always fully appreciative of my efforts to control her orgasms. More than once I had to restrain her from fingering herself to completion when I pulled my head away. She tried to lock my head in place with her thighs so that she could finish, but my hands remained free, and I knew her ticklish spots. Did you know that women on the edge of an orgasm become very ticklish?

Tuesdays were different. On Tuesdays we would experiment with new ways of pleasing my princess. It was my responsibility to come up with the ideas. It was a responsibility I embraced. A Hitachi MagicWand proved to be too intense for her liking, even on low speed with the vibrating head wrapped in a towel. On the other hand, a small vibrator pressed firmly against her clit seemed to hit the spot. I suggested we try the man-on-top sixty-nine position, but Grace was turned off by seeing my cock waving around near her face. Face-sitting proved to be a big success. With foam pads for her knees and me with my back on the floor, Grace was at the wheel and always managed to get to where she wanted to go.

You've perhaps heard the expression "happy wife, happy life". It was true with Grace. Twice-a-week sets of orgasms made her more relaxed, less inclined to complain, more affectionate, and in general more enjoyable to be around. There was just one thing. Grace never once offered to reciprocate in the bedroom. Post-menopausal vaginal sex was too painful for her. Me putting my cock in her mouth was too dirty. And the very idea of me putting my dirty cock in her dirty ass was too disgusting for her to even contemplate.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get pleasure from pleasing Grace. I got a lot of pleasure from it. Arousing a woman and watching her cum because of you is a powerfully-addictive drug. She was my wife, and I loved her very much. But each night, after Grace had had enough and drifted off to sleep in my arms, I was left with my own unsated need. Most nights, I would disentangle myself from her, cover her with the blanket, and quietly head into the guest bathroom. There I brought up a picture of Cathy on my phone and jerked off into the toilet. I learned that aim is important. It is quite difficult to remove cum stains from walls.

There was really only one reason I was OK with this. Cathy.

Cathy and I were alone together only three times that month. I wasn't complaining though. I had new, deeply-intimate pictures and videos of Cathy now, and Cathy was greatly amused and a little aroused by the idea of me jerking off to her almost every night. She even recorded a five-minute JOI-style video for me. She wore wine red lingerie and acted the part of a lady in complete control. I didn't need five minutes to cum to it.

I spent a long afternoon at Cathy's house where we polished off a nice bottle of chianti before test driving a vibrator I had bought for her. It was a fancy one that I could control remotely via my iPhone. It even had a temperature sensor so I could tell if it was inside her or not. After we figured out which vibration patterns worked best for her, she carefully hid it away in her closet. Then we spent the next two hours in bed. In between orgasms, I found out where her ticklish spots were.

We made good use of that vibrator when we could not be together and the situation permitted. She'd turn it on, put it in and let it connect to her home network. And then she'd connect to a special web server. My web server, running on a dedicated computer. On my end, a different web page pinged the device every five minutes and vibrated my phone if Cathy was ready.

My favorite thing to do was to watch a close-up of her face via our Show devices as I would manipulate the vibrator controls. The differing looks of pleasure on her face were a joy to behold.

We made love in the park one weekday morning. We met at the trail behind her house. I brought a tarp, a pad, and a blanket in my hiking backpack. I also brought some cannabis gummies, which we ate before we set off. I knew the park pretty well after years of traipsing around, so we made a modestly-difficult off-trail climb to a flat and secluded spot well obscured by trees and rocks. We made out like teenagers for a long while before I laid down on the pad and let her ride me cowgirl-style. I love cowgirl-style, as it lets the woman control things while I stimulate her nipples and watch her expression. There is nothing more erotic than watching the strange smile on your woman's face as she builds towards an orgasm. Especially when everything is in slow motion because of the pot.

The third time we were together was a Monday. We were at her house. Cathy was giving me an impromptu fashion show using the contents of her closet. I got a call from my boss. He only calls when it's important, so reluctantly I took the call. He asked me how I was doing. I said I was doing well. I neglected to mention that a beautiful woman clad only in stockings had just unzipped my pants and taken my cock into her mouth.

My boss explained the issue. One of our customers was experiencing intermittent computer crashes in their factory. The problem was stumping our regular field service engineers. I had a track record as an ace troubleshooter, and my boss wanted me to get directly involved. It wasn't really a request. I said I had something important I need to take care of first, and I'd leave first thing in the morning. I ended the call as quickly as I could, and put my phone aside.

By now Cathy had my pants and socks off and was unbuttoning my shirt. I let her finish unbuttoning it before standing up from the chair and kissing her. I lifted her off the ground and carried her to the guest bedroom. That way she wouldn't have to wash the sheets in the master bedroom. Unlike Grace, Cathy was enthusiastic about the sixty-nine position. We took our time and managed to cum together with my mouth on her clit, and my cock in her mouth.

That night I told Grace that I'd be gone until the factory problem was fixed, whether it took a day or a week. She pouted about my not being there for Tuesday and maybe Saturday. I promised I'd make it up to her. I got in my car at dawn's early light and made the six hour drive to the factory.

The debugging didn't go well at first. I looked at crash dumps and system logs to no avail.

I was back in the hotel room late on the second night. I was naked in bed, cock in hand, using my phone to stare at a close up image of Cathy's breasts, comparing and contrasting the subtle differences in their shape and size. I remembered how nice it felt to move my lips back and forth from one to the other. Back and forth. Back and forth.

It hit me like a lightning bolt. The factory computer problem was likely being caused by timing issues as the control process randomly cycled back and forth between the two cores in the CPU. Every time the process changed CPUs the caches had to be reloaded, and this was enough to disrupt the high-speed timing loop. I figured out a simple fix to pin the key process to a single core, turned out the light and went straight to sleep. In my excitement, I even forgot to finish jerking off.

I had my fix installed first thing Thursday morning. Because the failures were intermittent, I still needed to wait around long enough to be sure that I had nailed it. Thursday came and went with no failures. By Friday morning I was feeling confident. I texted both Grace and Cathy saying that I was hoping to get home sometime Sunday. By early Saturday afternoon, the plant manager was feeling confident. He told me and my boss that as far as he was concerned, I could go home. I was soon checked out of the hotel and on my way. I figured I'd get home in time to surprise Grace and give her the Saturday pillow princess treatment she craved.

I stopped for a nice dinner en route home. I was still on an expense account, so I didn't settle for Burger King. I arrived home just after ten. I turned off my headlights as I approached and left the car parked outside so I could either surprise Grace if she was awake, or not disturb her if she was asleep. I quietly unlocked our front door. She wasn't downstairs. Figuring she was in bed asleep, I crept up the stairs, carefully avoiding the squeaky step.

I heard Grace moaning softly. My curiosity aroused, I slowly stuck my head through the door. There in the dimly-lit bedroom I saw Cathy in my position, lovingly eating my wife's pussy. It was intensely erotic to see my two women like that. I became hard in a few moments. Stepping back into the hall, I quietly stripped naked. I strode into the bedroom.

"Hello, my beautiful ladies. I'm back early. You look like you're having fun. Mind if I join you?"

The word "Tom!" came at me in rich stereophonic sound as both Grace and Cathy spoke at the same time.

Cathy recovered from my surprise appearance first. She smiled, licked her lips clean, and gestured towards Grace's opened legs. "She's all yours," she said as she scooted herself out of the way.

Grace was not as quick to recover. She snapped her legs together as she said "Tom. I can explain -."

I smiled as I interrupted her. "No explanations needed, my lady. I understand. A princess has her needs." With that I gently spread her legs apart to finish what Cathy had started. As I did, Cathy began to shower Grace with kisses on her lips, face, and breasts. I went to town on Grace's clit. I was almost cruel about it, twice completely pausing the action when Grace was getting close. Cathy, on the other hand, was relentless as she suckled on Grace's nipples.

Grace was enjoying every second of it. Finally, loving husband that I was, I took Grace to completion. She trembled and bucked and then went limp as she had once before. Cathy looked at her with concern.

"Don't worry, my love. She's fine. She'll wake up in a little while," I said.

Cathy took my hand, brought it to her lips, and kissed each finger. "You called me your love. I like being your love. My turn. Fuck me."

I hadn't consciously said "my love". It just came out. Maybe it was love, maybe it was lust, but in that moment I wanted Cathy so much that I thought my heart would burst. There was plenty of room for the two of us in the king size bed. There was no foreplay. I mounted her missionary-style. Our lips met and our tongues danced as my sword found its scabbard. We made love slowly and tenderly. Nothing fancy. No gymnastics. No animal lust. Just a man making love to a woman.

We were in our own world, oblivious to anything else. Cathy clutched my body to hers as she came. I came ten seconds later. We were both panting. I kissed Cathy as my heartbeat and breathing began to slow. And then I remembered Grace. As I turned my head to look at her, Cathy did the same.

She was watching us. She had tears in her eyes. No one said a word. Finally, Grace spoke. Her voice was taut. "It seems as if a prince has his needs as well. How long have you two been lovers?'

I pulled my now-deflated cock out of Cathy, and gathered my thoughts as I reached for a towel to wipe myself clean. I then handed the towel to Cathy. I climbed out of bed and began to slowly pace back and forth.

"It's been six weeks since Cathy and I became lovers. It's been six years since I've wanted to make love to her," I began.

"Six years? You bastard!" replied Grace in that same taut voice.

"Shut up, Grace. Listen. Then you can talk," I shouted. Both Grace and Cathy were taken aback, as I was never one to raise my voice.

I took a deep breath and resumed in a more level tone. "I love you, Grace. We've been together for so many years. We've raised three great kids, and you had more to do with that than I did. You grew up halfway around the world in a completely different culture, and yet you are the best friend I've ever had.

"When you marry someone, you take the bad with the good. It's part of the deal. You started losing interest in sex years ago. How many nights and mornings did I reach for you only to be rejected? Too many if you ask me. Menopause and its side effects pretty much put an end to us having intercourse, and you wouldn't let me please you in other ways. I love and respect you, and so I respected your limits. I could deal with it. I did deal with it.

"I've had lots of chances to cheat on you on business trips. Hell, my hotel for all my work trips to Germany was three blocks from a high-class FKK whorehouse. Until six weeks ago, I never did. Did I imagine myself with other women when I was making love to you? I did. Did I surf the web looking at porn? I did. Was I turned on by your beautiful friend Cathy the first time I met her? I was. Was I prepared to keep those feelings bottled up inside forever and ever until death do us part? I was.

"Then her quarantine came along. I found myself alone with a beautiful woman I had dreamed about for many years. I touched her. She responded. I sensed that she was willing. I surrendered to my desire. Maybe I am a betraying bastard. But I needed her, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

"I addressed Cathy as 'my love' when you passed out after you came. Do I love her? I don't know. I do know she makes me feel as if a woman wants me."

Both Grace and Cathy were watching me as I continued to pace the bedroom. A thought occurred to me.

"Do either of you know the old song 'Torn Between Two Lovers'?" I asked.

They both shook their heads. "Alexa. Play 'Torn Between Two Lovers' by Mary McGregor," I said.

Alexa did her thing. The three of us listened together. The song ended.

"It was a hit back in the 1970s. The girl wanted two guys in her life, her husband and her lover. I always thought that was a bit too much to ask. Maybe because I'm a guy. But I finally grok the song. I want you both. If I have to choose one of you, I will choose Grace. But I don't want to have to choose," I said.

The bedroom went quiet for what seemed like a long time.

Cathy finally broke the silence. "You're a lucky woman, Grace. You've taken advice from me. You let me convince you to let Tom go down on you, and it sparked a bedroom renaissance. You let me get you drunk enough to show you that two women can enjoy their bodies together. Maybe you'll never speak to me again after what you just saw and what Tom just said. Hate me if you want to. But don't hate your husband. He's a good man, one worth keeping, even if you think he's betrayed you."

Grace stayed silent for a long moment. "I know he is," said Grace in a calm voice. "And I don't hate you Cathy. Except maybe for the fact that you have a better body and much nicer clothes than I do," she added with a smile.

Grace looked directly at me. "You don't have to choose between us, husband. It's not all about my needs. You have needs too. If it takes both of us to make you happy, I'm good with that."

She paused for a second. "But I'm your wife, and she's your mistress." She paused again. "Understood?"

I nodded in reply. The tension in my back and shoulders melted away. I kissed Grace and then Cathy. They kissed one another. Our new relationship had been sealed.

I looked at the bedside clock. Midnight was not far away. A thought occurred to me. "Do you need to go home Cathy? Won't Chris be expecting you?" I asked.

"He's on call tonight. He won't be home until eight-fifteen tomorrow morning," she replied.

"I'll set the alarm for 0700 then. That gives us just over seven hours. How should we pass the time?" I asked.

Both of them giggled.

In the end, we did manage to get a good four hours of sleep. Grace decided she was going to take charge of the evening. She told me to go take some Cialis while she and Cathy got comfortable. By the time I got back, the two of them were grinding their pussies against one another. Both were being vocal about their enjoyment, and it was incredibly hot to watch.

They took their time. Cathy came first. Grace came a minute later. I was on clean-up duty. My job was to lick them both clean. It was the best job I ever had. My excitement was quite obvious, and Grace ordered me onto my back.

"Here's what we're going to do," she said. "I will straddle Tom's face. Cathy will ride Tom's cock. The pussy you feel will be Cathy's. But the face you see, the breasts you palm, and the pussy you taste will be mine."

I was ready, willing, and able thanks to modern pharmaceuticals. Having just recently cum, I knew that I was going to last a while. My ladies didn't seem to mind. Grace came twice while grinding on my face. Cathy came at least once - it was harder to know exactly what was going on down there.

I could tell that I wasn't close to cumming. My cock needed a break. I tapped out and begged for understanding. The two of them solemnly considered my request. A twenty-minute respite was granted on the condition that I played with their nipples. This was quite acceptable to me, and I settled my chest on a pillow between them with my left hand teasing Grace's breasts and my right teasing Cathy's.

The twenty minutes were soon up. Grace leaned over and whispered something in Cathy's ear. Cathy nodded. Grace arranged herself in the half lotus position and pulled my head onto her lap. She used her fingers to gather her juices and smear them on my upper lip. The smell of her sexuality filled my nostrils. She began to gently massage my temples with her fingers.

Cathy knelt between my legs after gently spreading them apart. She used her hair to slowly tease and tickle my cock and balls. My cock sprang to attention. And as Grace continued to massage my head and face, Cathy made love to my cock. The rest had done its magic. I was very aroused and very sensitive. I took Cathy by surprise as I exploded into her mouth without warning.

Cathy was unperturbed. She smiled as she held my cum in her mouth. She tugged my hands, which I took as a request to sit upright. I sat up and Cathy moved so that Grace would be able to see us kiss. Cathy brought her mouth to mine and I parted my lips to accept her gift. Grace brought her hand to her mouth and watched wide-eyed as Cathy and I began to snowball.

Back and forth went the glob of cum and saliva, stirred and pushed by our tongues. Grace was spellbound. Cathy broke the spell. She waited until she had the snowball, drew her lips away, and swallowed every drop. She never even gagged. She turned to look directly into Grace's eyes. "Mmm, mmm good," said Cathy.