How the Coronavirus Changed My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm supposed to text them when I leave here. They seem to think your intentions for me are less than honorable." she said with a smile as she sat down. "Are they?"

I blushed. "The truth is I'm very attracted to you. I haven't felt this relaxed talking to a woman in a long time. But I've only known you for about two hours. Besides, I'd be a little scared to take you to bed. I'm feeling a mix of guilt and desire, and I'd hate for things to get embarrassing."

She looked directly into my eyes. I held her stare. She put her hand on mine. "Wanna know a secret? I haven't been with a man since my husband died. I've been dreading my first time with another man because I have a mix of guilt and desire too." She paused and took a deep breath. "Why don't we go up to your room and find out if desire triumphs over guilt?"

She showered first. She was feeling modest, and undressed in the bathroom. She took her time. The hotel shower was a fancy one with a waterfall shower head and various jets that could squirt from all angles. While she was in the shower, I chewed a Cialis tablet. I don't know if I really needed it, but I needed the extra confidence it gave me. Eventually, I heard the sound of the hair dryer, and she emerged wrapped in a plush bath towel.

"Your turn," she said as she hung up her clothes.

I'm not one to linger in the shower, but I did make sure I was good and clean. I usually let my hair air-dry, but opted to use the dryer. It was freshly-cut, and it didn't take long. I put my towel around my waist and emerged from the bathroom. Michelle had dimmed the room lights. She was waiting for me under the covers.

Our feelings of guilt took the early lead. I climbed into bed with her and we began to kiss. She was very tentative at first. I was feeling awkward, since my lack of any kind of erection must have been obvious to her as I pressed my body against hers. She was too, as after a while, she rolled to face away from me. I spooned against her and held her close. She was tense. Neither of us said anything. I felt her body slowly relax and was convinced she had fallen asleep as I listened to her regular breathing. Her body was soft and warm against mine, and I soon drifted off.

And then, while we were sleeping, our feelings of desire mounted their comeback. I opened my eyes. I was lying on my back. Michelle had her head on my shoulder. And she was gently playing with my rock hard cock.

"Hi sleepyhead," she said as she lifted the covers and pointed at it. "Do you think we should waste that?"

I kissed her hard. There was nothing tentative about her response now. I wanted her. She wanted me. I sucked on her breasts. I bit her nipples gently. "Harder!" she cried. My fingers found their way between her legs and through a thick forest of hair to her pussy. She was wet. I licked her juices off my fingers as she watched. Michelle had a slightly bitter taste to her, which was unique and appealing. I smiled at her as I removed a curled black pubic hair from my lips and wiped it onto the bedsheet. I brushed a wisp of hair from her eyes. And then I spread her legs apart and pushed my cock inside her.

She was anything but tight. Three kids can do that to a woman. But she was tight enough. I'm usually quite slow to cum. But not on this night. I released two months of accumulated cum deep inside her in less than a minute.

I could tell she was disappointed. She thought the party was over for the night. She was wrong. I pulled out of her, and then reached down and fingered her pussy, which was cum-sodden. I wetted my finger in it, and used our mixed juices to draw a little heart on her left breast. I cleaned that little heart away with my tongue. And then I went down on her.

Maybe it was because she grew up in the American West. She bucked like a bronc and squeezed my head like a vise. I had to force her legs apart so that I could break away and get some air. She might have been quiet in the bar, but she was anything but quiet in the room.

It was better for me after she had her first orgasm. The urgency was gone, and I was able to take my time. Not to mention breathe properly. I gave her two more orgasms with my mouth and fingers before taking her from behind as we lay on our sides. She came again. I did not.

We didn't awaken until almost 8 AM. We showered together. I ordered a room service breakfast for two and she texted her friends to let them know she was OK.

We ate our breakfast on the balcony of the room in the fancy robes the hotel provided. As much as we had both needed our night together, we knew that this had been a one-night stand. I would be moving on, and she would be staying here.

We each added the other's contact info to our phones. The carafe of coffee was empty. We dressed.

"I should get going," she said. "I'm visiting my mother this afternoon."

I looked at her. "Thanks for making me feel fully alive again," I said softly.

"It was my pleasure," she said with a broad smile. "And thank you. I needed last night at least as much as you did."

I held her hand as I walked her down to her car. I gave her a tender kiss, and waved as she drove away. I went back up to my room, gathered up my stuff, checked out, and was soon on the road again heading east. My need for silence had ended. I connected my phone to the RV's audio system, and was soon singing along to old favorites on my Julie London Pandora station.

I spent the night in a Carlsbad, NM campground before visiting Carlsbad Canyon the next day. I swung down to Big Bend NP and spent three nights and two days hiking there before heading to San Antonio.

I found myself missing Cathy. My night with Michelle had rebooted my sex drive, and seeing couples promenading along the Riverwalk gave me a real feeling of loneliness. I texted her while drinking a beer and waiting for some chili at a place called Casa Rio.

Tom: Greetings from San Antonio. How are you?

She responded a few minutes later.

Cathy: I'm good. I've been keeping busy. How's life on the road? Are you ever coming back?

Tom: It's been fun, and I've managed to clear my head a bit. I miss you.

Cathy: I've been wondering if you were even thinking about me.

Tom: I wasn't for a while, to be honest. But now I am.

Cathy: We should talk when you get back. Gotta go. Chris just got home.

I was hoping for a "I miss you too" and wasn't quite sure what a "talk" might entail. But at least she was responding.

My chili was excellent. I walked around long enough to sober up from my beers, and then drove to my campground on the outskirts of town. I texted with my kids via a group chat. I jerked off to a picture of Cathy in lingerie.

The next morning, I headed for Space Center Houston. I hadn't been there in decades. While there I learned that there was going to be a nighttime manned launch from Cape Canaveral, FL, in two and a half days. I had seen daytime launches before, but never a nighttime one. So I abandoned my plan to linger in Texas, and started driving east. I spent the night parked at a Walmart near Baton Rouge.

In the morning I swung by Cafe du Monde in New Orleans for their special coffee and beignets. I had never been a big fan of the Big Easy, but it was a nice change from my usual on-the-road fare of Dunkin coffee and bagels. From there, I decided to just keep on driving to Cocoa Beach. I made a reservation at the Hilton there. I knew I could see most of the rocket ascent from the beach with no need to drive anywhere. I stayed on the interstates and made good time. I was at my hotel and in bed by 10:30PM. Twenty-five hours to launch.

The next day was overcast and quite windy. This did not bode well for the scheduled launch. I walked some miles up the beach and back, restocked the RV, and spent a quiet afternoon at a nearby strip club. The place was pretty dead, and the girls were nothing to write home about, but the beer was icy cold. I left to get dinner. By the time I had finished eating, the launch had been scrubbed. The launch window would reopen two nights later.

A light rain had started. I made my way back to my hotel, and rather than hanging out in my room headed for the lobby bar. I was sitting there, checking the weather forecast on my phone and debating whether or not I really wanted to stay another two days. A woman walked in. She was alone.

She was a head-turner, although there weren't very many heads around to appreciate her. Long legs clad in dark stockings. Heels, of course, but not ridiculous ones. She was on the tall side. Small breasts. Black sheath dress. Blonde hair that framed her face. From a distance she looked as if she was in her late twenties. Not a lot of meat on her bones, but what meat there was looked prime.

She sat down at the other end of the bar. She ordered what looked like a martini, and pulled her phone out of a designer-logoed clutch. She put the phone on the bar where she could see it and took a sip of her drink.

I was trying to not be obvious, pretending to look at my phone while admiring her. But she was on to me. She caught me looking at her twice. The first time I just quickly looked away. The second time I held her glance until she gave me a hint of a smile before looking away.

It seemed as if she was waiting for someone. She kept nudging her phone, presumably checking the time. After maybe twenty minutes, she put her phone back in her clutch and polished off what was left of her drink. I figured she was leaving, and that the show was over. I figured wrong.

She got up, and instead of heading out into the lobby, she walked over and sat down next to me.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked in a low, smoky voice.

The direct approach. I liked it. "I do indeed. Your voice is quite attractive too."

"Thanks," she said.

"Can I get you another drink?" I asked. She nodded once in reply, and I signaled the bartender. He was paying close attention, and her martini and my beer were soon in front of us. I signed the tab.

"Cheers!" I said as we clinked glasses.

"So who was stupid enough to stand you up?" I asked as we put our drinks down.

"Call him John. John said he'd be wearing a dark blue suit and a red tie and would meet me at 9 PM," she said.

I looked at my watch. It was 9:27. "He's late. I'd be early for a date with you," I said.

"It's OK," she continued as she took a long sip from her martini. "It's an occupational hazard. Guys chicken out. It happens more often than you might think."

"What do you mean an occupational hazard?" I asked. Just as the words were out of my mouth the penny dropped. "Ahh - I see."

She looked straight at me. "What's your name? I'm Nancy. Are you waiting for anyone?"

"Pleased to meet you Nancy. My name is Tom. And I'm footloose and fancy free tonight."

Nancy took another sip of her martini. "John paid me half up front via PayPal. Plus the cost of a round-trip Uber. Those are my rules for a hotel date," she said. "Pay me the rest, and I'm yours for the night."

I took a sip of my beer as I considered her offer. I hadn't paid for sex since I was in Thailand many years back. But why not. She looked good. I wanted her. "Deal," I said and we clinked glasses again. We quickly finished our drinks. I stood up and offered her my arm. "Shall we?" I asked. We headed towards the bank of elevators in the lobby.

I pressed the up button. The elevator doors opened. We stepped in and turned around. Just as I was inserting my key card to enable access to the room floors, we saw a heavyset man in a dark blue suit and a bright red tie hurrying into the bar we had just left. The elevator doors closed. Nancy and I looked at each other and we both smiled. "He's not going to be a happy camper," I said.

She squeezed my hand. "I, on the other hand, am a happy camper. You're much better looking than he is. Fatties are no fun." We both laughed.

When we got to my room, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. I assumed that was my cue to pay her the rest. The exact amount had not been discussed, but I figured $250 ought to cover it. I put the cash on the dresser, kicked off my shoes, and rummaged around in my suitcase for a Cialis tablet which I quickly chewed. I opened up the minibar and took out two small bottles of wine. There were wine glasses on the dresser. I poured a glass of Chablis and a glass of Cabernet, and took the glasses out onto the balcony.

Soon Nancy came up from behind me and put her hands over my eyes. "Guess who?" she said seductively.

I gently spun away and turned to face her. She was wearing a satin camisole, satin panties, stockings and a garter belt. Her nipples pressed through her top. "The girl of my dreams?" I asked as I looked her over.

"Maybe," she said. I offered her her choice of wine. She chose the white. That was fine by me. We sipped our wine as we looked out at the Atlantic Ocean. A container ship was sailing by in the far distance. We talked about where we were from and places we had been.

She finished her wine, took my hand, and led me back into the room. A quick glance told me that the now-missing $250 had been enough.

I let her undress me. She unbuttoned my shirt and sucked softly on my nipples. It felt good. She undid my pants, and I stepped out of them after they fell to the floor. She tossed them onto a chair. Coins flew out of my back pocket and scattered around the room.

"For the maid," she said. I took off my shirt and socks myself. And there I was, standing in front of this lovely woman with a sexy voice with a dark wet spot on my light grey boxers. She tugged my boxers down. I stepped out of them. She left them on the carpet. And then she gave me a firm push onto the bed. I moved up towards the pillows. She got on the bed, took my semi-erect cock into her mouth, and began to suck.

It was clear she knew what she was doing. I thought Cathy was skilled. Not compared with Nancy. She seemed to know exactly where and exactly how to please and tease a man's cock. She could read my mind and my cock like a book. This was no perfunctory blowjob. She was enjoying it as much as I was.

She pleased me and teased me for a long time. She made very sure that I didn't cum. I would get close and she would pinch my cock right at the base. And then she would begin again. It was exquisite torture. It was exquisite pleasure.

I wanted to change the game and take some control. After one such pinch, I sat up and tried to kiss her. Most working girls don't kiss, but to my surprise she was more than happy to let me. I rolled on top of her and we kissed passionately. She had a way of sucking my tongue that was new and very arousing. I eventually started planting kisses all over her neck and face. I moved down her body. I nuzzled her nipples through the satin camisole before tugging it up to expose her nipples to my tongue. Her breasts were small but her nipples were very sensitive, and she began to moan in that low voice of hers. It was almost a growl of pleasure. I was beyond aroused at this point. I went down further, and began to pull down her panties. She said "Wait-" but I wasn't about to stop.

Then what to my wondering eyes should appear but a tiny pink cock taped down to her rear.

"Expect the unexpected" the saying goes. I was used to the unexpected in my professional life, where hardware and software conspired to fail in unanticipated ways. I was used to the unexpected in my personal life too. My wife's friend became my lover. My wife died of COVID. But this was different. I had teased her about being the girl of my dreams. I wasn't expecting the girl of my dreams to be a boy in a dress.

Nancy sighed. "I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you Tom. But you went too fast."

I looked at her. The wheels were turning in my head. And then suddenly the wheels stopped.

I smiled at her and went up and kissed her hard. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to pretend that it is a very large clit. Do you want to undo the tape, or should I?"

Nancy never did get fully hard, no matter how I sucked on her three inch cock. But she claimed she liked the feeling of my mouth on her cock, and the way she reacted told me she definitely liked the feeling of my index finger up her ass. I had lost my erection in the shock of discovery. But I responded to her excitement, and soon I was hard.

Nancy felt that I was hard. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"More than anything," I replied.

With that, she took a condom from the bedside table, tore it open, unrolled it on my cock with her mouth, and reached for a small bottle of lube. She was obviously well practiced at this. She smeared the lube on the condom, and used my cock as an applicator to put lube on her rosebud. And then she smiled at me. "There's no need to be gentle."

She put her legs on my shoulders to let me take her like a woman. I was tentative at first. She helped me press my cock past her anal ring. She was very tight. I made a few slow thrusts. And then I began to fuck her. She moaned as she encouraged me to call her dirty names. I was tentative about that too. She sensed that I was close, and once more she reached down to block my orgasm by pinching the base of my cock.

But I was having no more of that. I pinned her hands down and continued to thrust. The dirty words she wanted to hear began to spew from my mouth. It took a while, but I slowly made my way to the summit of Mt. Orgasm and filled the condom with cum.

Nancy stayed the night. She blew me again as dawn came through the window. And then she left. As pleasurable as it was, it was a business deal for both of us. As I ate breakfast alone, I decided that a swim in the ocean would be just the thing for my now-worn-out cock, and I extended my hotel stay for two nights so as to watch the rocket launch.

As I walked the beach later on, I thought about having just had sex with a man. Wearing sunglasses on the beach is the perfect place way to ogle people. I watched the men in their trunks and the ladies in their bikinis. Only the latter appealed. I decided a variation of the duck rule was my new standard. If someone looked like a woman, moved like a woman, and talked like a woman, I would be quite happy treating them like a woman. My night with Nancy had been most enjoyable. She was at least as good in bed as half of the dozen women I had bedded in my life.

The rocket launch went as scheduled. The Falcon 9 was impressive. The night launch lit the skies. I went to bed that night feeling happy. It was time to head for home.

I texted Cathy over breakfast.

Tom: Your very neglectful Tom will be home in a few days.

She didn't respond until later that morning. I figured she was working.

Cathy: That's great. Send me a text when you arrive. I've no days off this week though.

Tom: I will. I'm really looking forward to seeing you.

I added some hug and kiss emojis. She didn't respond.

The trip up I-95 was long, boring, and uneventful. I stopped for a night near Charleston SC so I could take a look at Ft. Sumter. Then it was back on the road for the home stretch through NC, VA, and MD before reaching the Keystone State. The leaves on the trees had just begun to turn color. Fall was in the air.

My house was still standing. I opened the windows to clear out the stuffiness. I still had food and beer in the RV, so I made myself some dinner and went to bed. I was up early in the morning. My car started with no problem. Grace's car had a dead battery, so I hooked up a charger. I cleaned out the RV, and called the rental center to have them come pick it up. I picked up my mail at the post office and went to the supermarket.

All during the drive home I had been thinking about Cathy. Her seeming lack of enthusiasm for my return was not encouraging. I decided flowers couldn't hurt. Roses were a bit too obvious, especially since her husband Chris was bound to see them. I knew that Cathy was very fond of orchids. And besides, orchids wouldn't end up in the trash in a week. I had some notion of the kinds she had at home. I went to a fancy flower shop in town and bought a pair of lovely orchids that didn't match anything I thought she had.