How the Coronavirus Changed My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had it all planned out. I put the orchids in a cardboard box, and took them to her house via the path in the woods. Once there, my plan was to put the orchids on the desk in her bedroom. She had said she wasn't going to be home. No note of course - Chris had to think she had bought them for herself. I drafted a long email to her begging her forgiveness and telling her how important she was to me, which I planned to send just around the time she would be arriving home.

The side door was locked. There was a car I didn't recognize parked on the street in front of their house, but I took no real notice. I found the key under the fake rock and opened the door. I unboxed the orchids, left the box in the mud room, and headed upstairs. I heard soft music playing.

As I reached the top of the stairs, an orchid in each hand, I heard a man's voice softly saying "Oh, God. Oh, God." My heart skipped a beat or two. I couldn't stop myself. The master bedroom door was slightly ajar. I peered through the opening. And there I saw Cathy. My Cathy. She was on hands and knees on the bed. Her mouth was clamped tight around the cock of a man. Her hand cupped his balls. Her pussy was hovering over his face. She was slowly bobbing up and down as the man continued to moan. I don't know how long I watched their erotic tableau.

I must have bumped against the door. The man opened his eyes and looked at me. He said "What the fuck?" in a loud voice. Cathy raised her head and looked up. Our eyes met.

"Tom!" she cried.

I stood there for some seconds as if paralyzed. Then, as they watched, I walked over to her desk and placed the orchids down. I looked at her. "These are for you, Cathy. I hope you like them," I said in a quiet, shaky voice. Then I turned, walked back downstairs, let myself out, and headed for home.