All Comments on 'How the Mighty Have Fallen'

by bzzzman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Yawn...same religion bashing

I've noticed an uptick in the religion bashing here of late.

I get it, your choice. I took an oath to defend your right to free speech. BUT.

Bashing religious people, especially Christians and Jews (which you did not do) is getting old.

Yes I have met some religiously obnoxious people. But their form was in words. Unlike those religious nuts that murdered people I knew on 9-11. Funny how most religious bashers never touch that topic and that religion. Call me when you grow a pair and go after the "religion of peace."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Meh. First of all, third person for such a personal story is much too cold.

Second, we never heard about that "chain of events," or what happened to her. Her husband is dead? How? What about her son?

There's SO much story there to tell, and all you told us is that a former devout wife is now a stripper/porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
?

what happened to her son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Religion of peace

Yeah, Kalimaxos has a very valid point. If you take dogs at religious, that is your right. I too, took an oath to defend your right to free speech, even if I may not agree with said speech. But I too notice that most of those taking digs at religion do not have the balls to take a dig at the 'religion of peace'. Maybe because said religion is probably the most intolerant of any religion, and quite possibly may come for your hide should you mention them unfavorably. So take shots at religion if you wish, but grow some balls and include that particular religion in your writings.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
weak

sorry, a weak story and the church angle just muddled it even more. It seemed you had more of an axe to grind about religion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You are the greatest writer of corrupting stories, but this one didn't show de development of the character. I can't wait to see the slow changes on her personality, the first "f word" , first drink, cigarette, piercing, tattoo, sexy clothes...Please, write more stories for us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First Part?

I really enjoyed your original 7-part work from years ago. I was hoping this was an introduction to another longer novella. I hope to hear more, those of us that like your writings probably find the process of "corruption" to be the most alluring angle of your stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Not even good religion bashing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS story fragment is too abrupt . Even reading this directly after the previous series , still the lack of character development and context is just meh .

To give the author their due , in the previous longer series , the previous series addressed the religious aspects with a lot more nuisance , and did have some relatively positive comment on some other churches .

Unless the author was going to more fully develope this into a more complete story , this fragment would have worked better as a postscript to a reedited final installment of the previous series .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous