All Comments on 'How the Story Ends'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well done.

I'm commenting in October 2018. Yes, I'd like a continuance. Enjoyed the story very much, and the good English as well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
superb love story

This first chapter in this story is a beautifully written romance, with a plot that never slacks for a moment, coupled with tender love scenes. Wonderful storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally, I would not want to entrust anyone to Alex. His failure to anticipate what cold water would do to someome from Florida indicates not selfishness, just inability to see risks for those less able than himself.

This is no joking matter! Every year lives are lost and great distress to many of those who see the tragedies but are helpless to itervene. the hurt spreads to all their families too.

Even the SAS the UK's elite allowed the royal corp of signals to arrange an assessment of possible recruits in circumstances rhat caused several deaths by poor planning. Why the signals corp? Why not the royal marines at least they would have been far better trained in risk assement and controll control.

If any of the MOD staff who organised that fiasco are reading I hope they feel a little remorse for their careles attitude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous