How the Story Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were none, so Matt chose a pair to lead and we headed out along the trail. Alex and I were in the middle of the group and Alex took pains to point out places and items of interest while I did my utmost to store this information away for future use, knowing in the back of my mind that after leading several groups it would all become second nature and that with a group, Alex would be there also.

We stopped for lunch after two hours and ate beside a beautiful, clear stream, chattering to itself as it flowed over a rocky bed. The water tasted wonderful, cool and refreshing. Alex and I sat together, talking quietly, sharing our food and our thoughts. After lunch, we debriefed the previous leaders, appointed another pair and continued our hike. We stopped for a snack after a couple of hours, debriefed the leading pair, then Alex and I were appointed as leaders. I found this task to be very easy, especially as the 'clients' were instructors themselves, so there were no grizzles and 'are we there yet?' questions that you could have with real youthful clients. The sun was low in the sky when we walked into the clearing where we would spend the night.

Alex had camped here many times before and he headed directly to his favorite campsite, a secluded level area, protected from wind by trees, close to the stream that was our water source, and relatively handy to the toilets.

"This do us?" he asked as he dropped his rucksack and flexed his shoulders.

"Looks good to me. Tell you tomorrow morning," I grinned.

Alex looked around and found that we were alone, shielded from the others by the trees, then approached me and gave me a gentle hug. I wrapped him in my arms and we kissed lovingly for a few seconds.

"More later," he commented with a broad smile. "Let's get our tent up while it's still light."

It didn't take us long to put the tent up and set up camp. It took longer to discuss sleeping arrangements though. It was a subject that neither of us wanted to broach, yet it had to be discussed, the elephant in the room. Would we decide to sleep separately and chastely, or would we take the bull by the horns and admit what we each really wanted; to combine our sleeping bags and sleep together.

We rolled out the self-inflating foam pads and noticed that they needed to be close together due to the amount of available space. We each rolled our sleeping bags out on the pads as they inflated, noticing that in reality we didn't have very much of an option whether to sleep close together or not. We would be close, end of story.

"It's still cool at night and these are not the warmest bags, certainly not designed for frosty conditions, and we could get a frost tonight. So, it really would be warmer for us both if we zippered them together and shared body warmth," Alex suggested.

I realized the truth of this suggestion, as well as its fortuitous nature. Part of me wanted to snuggle up to Alex and hold him and be held by him all night; another part was still concerned about moving too fast and scaring him off. I decided to let him lead; if we went with his suggestion he could hardly think I was moving too fast, could he?

"Sounds like an idea," I replied, "After all, it's not as though we're going to be naked in bed or anything like that."

He gave me a calculating look, then a grin.

"Well, I guess that's up to us. Let's zipper the bags together then and see how it goes."

I agreed and this was soon done, followed by preparations for supper, cooked over an open fire in a scorched earth fireplace beside our tent. As the food was cooking gently, I took a walk around the campsite, observing others and chatting to a few of them as they also cooked. I tried to surmise how close the pairs had become in the past few days; I would have been very surprised if any had shared the intimacy we had developed yesterday. The brief glances I had into their tents showed that all that I could see had their sleeping bags rolled out separately, and two of the pairs were in separate, single tents, certainly not a sign of a close relationship. However, I was aware that some of the instructors were married and that could explain a lot. I wondered how their wives fared while they were away so much and how they coped knowing that their husband's buddy instructor was female.

Supper was delicious; it turned out that both Alex and I were passable wilderness chefs, so that boded well for the future. After everyone had eaten, the central campfire was expanded and we all sat around, chatting about our experiences so far. Matt asked each of the newbies to say what they had disliked most and liked most so far. The only thing I could come up with in the dislikes was my experience freezing the previous day. I noticed several other newbies nodding in acknowledgement that they also had experienced very cold water. Before talking about what I liked most I grinned at Alex for a second, causing a look of concern to pass over his face as he thought I could possibly describe how he had warmed me up after my swim, but then I told them about his rock-climbing fall and how I had been able to hold him despite him being a lot heavier than me.

Matt told a few stories from previous camps, mostly emphasizing that even with the best of planning, sometimes things went awry, and that it was always necessary to stay aware of the environment and the people. It was a thinly disguised lesson on risk and hazard management, but told in the way of a natural raconteur who was comfortable with himself and with his subject. I noted several teaching points that I decided I could possibly use when talking with groups in future.

"Well, it's a beautiful place; just look at those stars, easier to see now the fire's died down a bit," he concluded. "Tomorrow's hike will be longer and steeper than today's, we have to cross a saddle into the next valley, so sleep well tonight. Up at sunrise, which here is around 6.30. See you all then."

Everyone departed for their tents and, once we were away from the fire, Alex and I stopped and looked up at the stars. Alex pointed out the Pole Star and explained that everything appeared to revolve around that, but it was, in fact, just that the earth was spinning that created the illusion. We'd unconsciously been holding hands as we talked in the dark, the moon not being due to rise for another few hours, and when he finished explaining earth's rotation to me he pulled me closer and we embraced, hugged and kissed, our kisses long, loving and full of promise.

We used the long drop toilets, cleaned our teeth, then headed into our tent, closing the overlapping flaps but allowing a small gap for air circulation to minimize condensation. It was dark inside the tent and we refrained from turning on a flashlight, preferring instead to slip into our bed together. We'd each taken off our outer warm layers and then, after a few moments thought, I removed my bra, leaving a thin tee shirt on, and eased out of the shorts that I'd been wearing while hiking, leaving my panties in place. I sensed that Alex was similarly removing his outer layers before slipping into bed beside me. A shiver of excitement went through me; our first night together, I thought, what would it bring?

We instinctively faced each other and embraced, kissing gently, becoming accustomed to each other bodies in the dark. I pressed myself against his body, his knee slid between my legs, spreading them a little, then his hand patted my chest, obviously feeling for a breast, which he cupped over my tee, gently caressing it. His crotch was pressed against my thigh and I could feel a distinct and increasingly large lump pressing into me; he was becoming aroused. I wondered how far he'd go this first night together. I slid my hand down his back and cupped his ass cheek, giving it a gentle squeeze as I pulled him against me harder. He kissed me again, then murmured "Goodnight, darling," into my ear, and we both remained still.

It seemed to be only a few minutes later that I became aware of movement. The tent was lighter due to the moon having risen, so I knew that some time had passed. He seemed to sense that I was awake, as I did for him, and we kissed again. The feeling of his lump against my thigh had gone, but had been replaced by a longer pressure against my crotch; I realized he had a full erection and slid my hand down, moving my hips away from him slightly so I could feel his hard log inside his shorts. Do I go inside or simply hold him through the thin fabric, I wondered?

I felt his hand move slowly and tenderly down my side, then over my panties to my pussy. I guessed I'd be wet; the arousal I was feeling was intense and I knew from experience that I became wet very easily. I bent my upper leg, twisting it slightly to create a welcoming space between my thighs for his probing fingers. Oh, if only he'd push them into me, but no, he stayed on the outside of my panties and simply caressed my pubic bone, then deeper between my thighs until he was sliding his fingers over my labia and my clit. Oooohhh, my clit; yes, that's so nice. I couldn't help myself; I moaned gently from the beautiful arousal and, without even thinking about it, I wrapped my hand around his rampant cock over his shorts and began slowly jacking him back and forth. I felt his body tense from the sensations, then relax again.

"How far, sweetheart?" he murmured into my ear.

"All the way, darling," I replied in a whisper.

"You Ok for birth control?"

"Yes, honey, all taken care of."

He kissed me, and as our lips locked, he moved his hand inside my panties and began slowly and very sexily caressing my intimate parts. In response, my hips began humping against his hand and I slid my hand inside his shorts to hold his rigid cock. It felt huge. I certainly was no virgin, but this felt larger than anything I'd ever taken before. A shiver of excited anticipation ran through me.

After a few minutes of this, we repositioned ourselves, Alex lying on his back with me lying on top of him, my legs spread as widely as the sleeping bag would allow. We'd removed our tees so my breasts were pressing against his chest as his hands gripped my ass cheeks through my panties and slowly moved my hips so the head of his cock caressed my pussy through my sodden panty crotch. I lay my head against his shoulder, letting the beautiful sensations wash through me; the feelings of being loved, of having someone to love, of the sexual stimulation and arousal, of the anticipation of being penetrated by his gorgeous cock, of the tiredness in my muscles from the day's hike, of the tiredness in my eyes as they closed, leaving me with a feeling of wonderful peace, then sleep . . .

*********************************

After we left the first campsite, we climbed steadily up a spur towards the saddle in the main ridge. It was not too steep, but rather consistently uphill, which allowed us to maintain a regular walking rhythm which taxed the muscles only slightly. Alex and I were near the rear of the group today. I thought how we'd awoken late, dressed hurriedly, gulped down some breakfast then struck camp and packed everything in a hurry. Hardly even time for a good morning kiss. I cast my mind back to our mid-night encounter. Had we made love or had we simply fallen asleep, I wondered? I'd checked my pussy when I visited the long drop and could find no sign of semen, so I guessed we'd simply slept.

Alex agreed. "It was quite frustrating really," he had told me, "Here you were, almost naked, lying on me, my cock at your entrance, and you went to sleep. I was so tempted to wake you in the nicest possible way but figured that you'd object to being woken by a guy fucking you for the first time, so I simply lay there and drifted off to sleep after a while. But you owe me one, girl."

"Oh, poor honey," I'd sympathized, "Yes, I'll make it up to you sometime, if you let me; promise."

"I'll hold you to that promise, sweetheart. A bit rash seeing you have no idea what sort of kinky things I might be into."

"Ooohhhh, sounds like fun," I'd replied, wiggling my ass as I walked away to continue packing.

In the back of my mind I recognized that the night had changed our relationship forever. We could no longer return to having only the professional relationship we'd had a few days ago, and even the easy friendship of yesterday was now a thing of the past. We were lovers, well, as near as dammit, poised near the pinnacle of our relationship with only the remaining peak to conquer, maybe tonight, if I didn't go to sleep in the middle of the climb, I thought wryly.

The views from the saddle, where we ate lunch, were stunning. The lake lay below us in the valley, we could see the base camp at the far end, snow-capped mountains rose above the lake on the far side, their reflections beautiful on the still water. Looking ahead, we could see the valley where we would be camping tonight and then could trace the route of the trail through the forests beside the lake on our return trip to base tomorrow. A beautiful, stunning and very picturesque vista. We remained at the saddle for quite a while, enjoying the sunshine and view and listening to Matt talking about the philosophy of the courses run for the students, of the aims for the courses and the achievements that these students could attain.

"Remember, they are not disabled or slow learners, they simply haven't had the opportunities to shine that most kids have. This is that opportunity for them and you are the people who can make it happen. They can make a difference in their lives, change themselves completely, and you can facilitate that change. It's a big responsibility and also a very humbling experience knowing that you have the power to make such a difference," Matt counselled.

We left the saddle more motivated and enthusiastic for our chosen summer venture. As we descended, my thoughts slowly drifted from Matt's words to the situation that was developing between Alex and me. I really wanted to make love with him last night, and to fall asleep at the moment when that was about to happen was unbelievable. I'd certainly never done that before with past lovers. I vowed to make it up to him tonight, if he wanted, and I guessed he would. Meantime, I followed him down the trail, watching the rhythmic tensing and relaxing of his leg muscles, feeling my leg muscles tensing and relaxing also, becoming aware of the feeling of need in my crotch, of the slight movement of my labia against each other with each step. I wanted some stimulation, felt the need to be aroused, stimulated, made to feel sexy. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and pulled upwards, pulling the crotch of my shorts and panties into my cleft, feeling the seam of my shorts pressing and rubbing against my clit; that was better. I felt the stimulation rise, aware of my increasing need for sexual release. Oh, why had I fallen asleep last night, I asked myself again; falling asleep at heaven's gate; unforgivable I thought as I continued to berate myself.

By the time we stopped for a snack I could have fucked anything with a cock; I was horny. I sat next to Alex and placed my rucksack strategically between my legs, then I grasped his wrist and thrust it into my crotch as I leaned towards him and whispered in his ear.

"I'm soooo horny, honey. I need to cum right here and right now, please darling?"

Alex looked at me with a grin on his face. "I can't really help you, sweetheart," he whispered in reply, "If you really need to, go into the bushes and do it yourself, but I can't really strip us off and fuck right here. Maybe you'll just have to wait till tonight."

Tonight! I looked at the sun; maybe three hours from setting; five hours till we were in bed together. I could wait five hours. No falling asleep tonight. I needed cock and tonight was going to be wonderful.

"I'll wait," I whispered back, "But don't expect much sleep tonight, sweetheart."

Alex grinned back and winked.

We arrived at the second campsite soon afterwards and once again Alex found his favorite, secluded tent site. We now had a routine for establishing camp and soon had everything organized and supper cooking on the fire. We ate our food, then joined the others around the main campfire, watching the stars come out as the sky slowly darkened. Alex sat on the grass and leant back against a rock, spreading his legs so I could sit between them and lean back against him. I thought of the time a couple of days ago when we'd sat like this naked as he warmed me up. He draped his arms loosely around my body, one arm hiding his other hand, which was gently circling around my nipple. I reached behind my back and slid my hands up the inside of his thighs, beneath his shorts and undershorts until I could feel his hardening cock and balls. I used one hand to massage his balls while the other stoked his cock gently, everything hidden from the rest of the group by the darkness and shadows. I used my thumb to rub the precum from his cock and spread it over the head, sliding his foreskin back and forth over the head, gently, enough to stimulate him but not to cause him to approach an orgasm. I wanted his cum in me tonight.

"Tomorrow is a shorter, easier day," briefed Matt, "No need to leave this beautiful place until 9am. So, you can have a sleep in or you can have a wander around this beautiful place; your choice. You've done a good day's hike today so make sure you have a good sleep tonight."

We only waited a minute or so before we stood and made our way to our tent. As we passed Matt and wished him goodnight, he looked up at us. "Have fun," he said with a grin. It was clear that he was aware that our relationship was much more than a business one and his comment encouraged me because it appeared to give some sort of unofficial seal of approval to our growing love for each other.

Tonight we climbed into bed naked except for Alex's undershorts and my panties. For some reason we seemed to need to keep these on, maybe for the pleasure of removing them later. While last night had been one of exploration, tonight had a definite goal - to fuck and cum and fuck and cum and fuck and cum, and then maybe to fuck and cum some more. We were both driven by desire and as soon as we lay down, we were in each other's arms. Alex was hard at the start, then he hardened and swelled even more once we began stimulating each other. I couldn't wait; I put my thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them downwards to his knees, as far as I could reach, then used my toes to take them off completely. Alex left my panties on and caressed my pussy through the thin, saturated fabric. Oh, the frustration. I pushed his head down to my nipples and he took the hint, alternating sides, nibbling on one while stimulating the other, then swapping, his free hand always stroking my pussy, gently, just enough to create an utter longing for more.

He rolled me onto my back, bent my knees and spread them wide apart so I was totally exposed to him, except that I still had my wretched panties on. He took my wrists and held them above my head with one hand.

"Take my panties off, darling," I murmured.

"All in good time," he replied, "Time to teach you a little about frustration, like I felt last night."

I could feel him grinning at me even though it was too dark to see his face.

He held me in this position for maybe half an hour, his free hand, his lips and his rigid log of a cock stimulating my body, neck, nipples and breasts, pussy, clit through my panties, neck again and so on. I was writhing in arousal and frustration. I heard myself babbling almost incoherently, something about putting it in me and fuck me and such like. After the half hour of sweet torture, Alex released my hands and lay above me, supporting himself on his hands and knees.