How the Story Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, my darling, did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"No, yes, I don't know. Please, sweetheart, fuck me now, fuck me good, cum in me; oh, honey, I need your cum, I need to cum; please make me cum, darling."

Alex climbed off me, moved my knees together and slid my panties down my legs, then took them off my feet with his toes. Then he rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him.

"Now, no sleeping just yet," he joked.

"No, darling, I promise."

He positioned us as he had last night, my legs apart, pussy resting just above the head of his rampant member. He gripped me hard and kissed me on the lips, his tongue insinuating its way into my mouth and wrestling with my own. While maintaining this kiss, he slowly pulled me down his body with his arms. I felt the head of his cock part my labia at my entrance, then slowly, move inside me, stretching my entrance to take its girth, sliding further inside, the foreskin withdrawing to allow the slippery head to probe deeper, deeper until it was entering the furthest depths of my love tunnel, the entrance spreading wider to accommodate his increasing thickness, until he reached the end, his head pressing against my cervix, searching for greater depths.

He relaxed, still keeping our lips locked together, his hands now cupping my breasts, rolling my nipples between fingers and thumbs as we remained still, allowing my vagina to relax and expand to take his full length. He turned his head sideways, breaking our kiss.

"How's that feel, honey?"

"Oh, sweetheart, that's wonderful. You're so huge; I've never been penetrated to that depth before."

"Yeah, and there's still a couple of inches to go," he replied, and I knew that he was grinning at me once again.

We lay like that for many minutes until he released my nipples and held my ass cheeks, pulling me up his body before pushing me down again, using me as his fuck toy, repeating this action time after time, each time pushing inside me slightly further as my vagina lengthened and he could fit more of his monster inside. After many of these thrusts, I felt what we were both seeking: my clit touched the base of his cock. He was nearly fully inside me. Thus encouraged, he pulled me up and down a few more times until he fitted inside me perfectly, my clit pressing and rubbing against the root of his cock as the head massaged my cervix and the end of my cunt. He pulled me down hard and returned to massaging my breasts and nipples.

Now my hips were freed, they seemed to take on a life of their own, lifting and tilting before dropping and straightening again, fucking his cock with my stretched cunt, my clit rubbing back and forth over his hairy pubic bone, sending waves of stimulation through my body. It felt amazing and I found myself rapidly approaching my release. The stimulation today, as well as being impaled on this monster followed by the insistent stimulation of my clit, was just too much. I increased my hip movements, fucking myself on his log, hearing my breathing rate increase, biting my lip as the inevitable massive orgasmic wave broke over me, washing me away on its crest.

I bit Alex's shoulder hard, stifling my scream, feeling him hold me as my hips beat a rapid tattoo against his, my cunt pulsating around his cock, my clit sending waves of sensation through my body. It seemed to go on and on forever, but of course it couldn't; gradually the sensations decreased, my movements slowed, my breathing returned to some semblance of normality and I lay on Alex's body as his arms embraced me gently.

I lifted my head. "Sorry if I hurt you, honey. That was amazing; so, so amazing."

"Well, you sure know how to bite," he replied rubbing his shoulder, "But I'm sure it was worth it. That seemed intense."

"Oh yes. Now, your turn, darling, how do you want me?"

"Let's turn over," he said, gripping me hard as we rolled over, wriggling sideways to reposition us inside the double sleeping bag, managing to remain fully implanted inside me as he bent my legs and moved my knees upwards towards my head, opening my pussy wider. He then began moving back and forth, sliding his massive cock into me further before withdrawing until just the head remained inside, then thudding it back into place, time after time, each inward rush forcing the air from my lungs. The repeated stimulation in my tunnel, along with the pressure of his pubic bone on my exposed and swollen clit, combined to send more waves of lust through my body. He bent his arms, my bent knees held apart and forward by his elbows as he gripped and stimulated my breasts and nipples. The whole combination of sexual arousal and stimulation overwhelmed me and I felt myself once again approaching a massive release.

Alex's movements were obviously stimulating him also, each thrust becoming more urgent, more powerful. He began panting, writhing his body seeking more stimulation until finally, with a muted cry, he made a final thrust and I felt his cock pulsing as hot sperm flooded the end of my cunt. The feeling of the warmth of his cum, the pressure on my clit and the tight grip of his hands on my nipples pushed me to my next release. I bit my lip to partly stifle my scream as my hips once again took control, thrusting up and down, seeking greater stimulation, as for the second time tonight I was annihilated by waves of sexual orgasm pouring through my body.

We returned to some degree of normality after a few minutes. Alex released my breasts and allowed my legs to straighten; I felt his cock shrink slightly inside me, but not withdraw, and we rolled onto our sides, embracing each other, still connected by his softening cock.

"That was amazing," I murmured in his ear, "What a wonderful lover you are."

"You're amazing too, darling, so responsive, so sexual. I love you, honey."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

We kissed and then drifted off into a satisfied, satiated, relaxed sleep.

********************************

The hike to base camp the next day was a very beautiful and enjoyable walk on a near-level trail through mature forest with glimpses of views of the reflections of the snow-capped range on the still lake surface. It gave me plenty of time to relive the previous night in my mind; the ecstasy of two wonderful orgasms before a deep, dreamless sleep, then waking up in my lover's arms and making sweet gentle love again this morning, without the same passion as last night, but certainly with a deep and lasting love. Right now, I wanted to be able to wake up to Alex's lovemaking every morning of my life, but I knew that we needed to proceed with tiny steps and that time would tell.

Then there was the other interesting thought. When we left base camp, we were good friends sharing a tent to save weight; on our return we would be lovers and possibly would want to share the same bed every night. I thought of Alex's queen size bed in his room; would he invite me to stay with him? Or would he simply expect that this new intimacy was for our nights under canvas only and that our living arrangements at base camp would remain the same? On the hike home it was not possible to discuss this, so it wasn't until we were unpacking our gear, airing tents and sleeping bags, washing eating utensils and generally tending to our gear that we could discuss the matter. It was obvious that the matter was on Alex's mind as well as he broke the ice.

"I was wondering on the way home whether you wanted to do anything about our living arrangements in base camp," he said, "I don't want to be pushy or to think you have any obligation, but to my way of thinking, it would be a pity if last night was a one-off or even infrequent episode. So, if you wanted to you could share my cabin, but no pressure. Think about it for as long as you like."

I turned to him with an excited grin on my face, leapt into his arms and we kissed, watched by several of the other instructors, who whistled and commented in appreciation of what had, to them, been obvious during the hike.

"Yes, darling, yes, yes, yes. Thank you. Absolutely nothing to think about."

"Ok, so I take it that's agreed then," replied Alex with a grin, "You want to move in now?"

I nodded enthusiastically while continuing to kiss his lips. Eventually he lowered me to the ground and we moved apart.

"Thank you, darling. I'd been worried what would happen once we returned but I can see last night meant as much to you as it did to me. I'll go and empty my room and move in to our cabin."

It didn't take long to move and in a short time we were alone in our cabin, secluded.

"Shall we christen the bed now or wait till later?" I asked.

"Nearly supper time and there are still things to do, so later will be soon enough. Remember, we have all summer, so no need to hurry things too much."

I stopped; stunned by a thought that had just passed through my mind. We had all summer - then what? Would there still be an 'us' next fall? Did I want there to be? (Yes, yes, yes, screamed my mind and my pussy.) Then another thought came through; did Alex do this every year? Each year a new girl, then a break over winter before the next one came along. Was I simply the next one in a line of many? Did the love I felt mean anything or was it simply a temporary fling until he repeated the procedure with another girl next year? And what about winter? Was there a different girl then, maybe a ski bunny he found on the slopes when he was ski instructing?

I have always considered myself to be a positive person, to live for today, enjoy what was here right now, leaving the future to look after itself. My fears for the future, for the possible loss of Alex's love, were totally strange and out of character for me. I resolved to let them go, to enjoy Alex while we were together and to not be concerned for a lifetime by the events of a few days. Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask, would it? I decided that when the opportunity came up, I'd find out what I could about Alex's love life and future intentions. That way, at least, I could enjoy the present without setting my heart up to be totally devastated if the relationship ended.

After supper and a debrief of the hike, Matt outlined our program for the next little while. We had the next two days off, during which time we would receive our group programs for the following ten days. Obviously, the activities needed to be carefully scheduled to avoid clashes with equipment and campsite use, so it was important to stick to the programs unless it was unavoidable due, for example, to a late blizzard or floods. After that Alex and I chatted with a few other instructors about general things then we excused ourselves and left for our cabin together, an action that did not go unnoticed by the others who wished us an enjoyable night and made a few ribald comments.

Civilized lovemaking lacks some of the ruggedness of wilderness lovemaking, but is no less enjoyable. We showered together, dried one another off, then climbed into bed naked. For some time, we explored each other's body, leaving the light on so we could see what we were doing and better enjoy each other's responses. I found that he enjoyed being deep throated, especially if his balls were squeezed at the same time. I made certain that I didn't let him cum, I wanted that in my love tunnel not my mouth, at least for tonight. I practised for a while taking him as deep as I could and trying to overcome the gag reflex. We both decided that more practice would be needed in future.

Alex found my sweet spot when he tongued my clit, his hands caressing my breasts and squeezing my nipples at the same time. He brought me to orgasm twice like that in the first half hour, then a third time when he again tongued my clit while massaging my G spot with his fingers. By then I was panting for his cock, which was rock hard and drooling.

This time I knew what to expect and my love tunnel must have remembered also as it only took three thrusts for him to be fully seated with his pubic bone pressing against my clit. We fucked for a few minutes in missionary position, then he withdrew and lay on his back.

"Ride me, honey," he instructed.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto his swaying rod, sitting down carefully as I knew he would be going deeper in this position. After the fifth attempt, I managed to sit down completely on him, my clit pressing hard against his hairy pubic bone, the head of his cock pressing delightfully against my cervix and the end of my cunt. I knew some girls found this painful, but for me it seemed to be the ultimate sensation, albeit slightly painful, I had to admit, wondering, not for the first time, if I could enjoy other forms of sexual pain. I leant forward, increasing the pressure on my clit, enjoying the resulting sensations as I began to climb the hill of the next orgasm.

Alex let me do all the movements to begin with so I snapped my hips back and forth, stimulating my clit against him as I felt the head of his cock slide back and forth deep inside me. After a while he gripped my hips with his hands and added to the movements by sliding my whole pelvic area back and forth over his, causing his cock to slide in deep then come partly out as it bent, rubbing over my clit and perineum with each sliding movement. This was obviously very arousing for him and soon he was thrusting upwards, seeking still greater penetration and more movement to create more stimulation. I felt myself approaching my next orgasm, close, so close, then I was there.

I let out a shrill scream as waves of sensation poured through my body once again. I felt Alex release my hips and squeeze my nipples hard, sending spikes of pleasure through me as he fucked up and down inside me. Then with a final hard upward thrust I felt him fill my cunt with his hot juices as his huge, hard log pulsated inside me.

After my orgasm waned, I leant forward onto Alex and we lay still, panting, embracing, kissing as our bodies normalized once more. I felt Alex reach down and pull up the blanket, then I drifted off to sleep, deeply content.

The following morning, we awoke and cuddled in bed. It was the first of two days off so we had nothing urgent to do, so cuddling, making love, talking, making love again seemed like a plan. I still had the thoughts of whether I was 'just another girl' in my mind, but how to broach the subject without offending him, or worse?

I lay beside him, trailing my fingers over his chest and abdomen as he caressed my breasts and drew lines with his fingers from my neck to my pussy, spending an increasing amount of time in the pussy area, which I minded not at all. Slowly my touches crept downwards until my focus also became centered around his groin as his beautiful cock slowly grew. I decided now was as good a time as any.

"Honey, I was just thinking, do you do this every summer? I mean, find a girl and have her move in with you, fuck yourself stupid with her all summer, then let her go and get another one somewhere else for winter? I mean, I don't mind if you do, it's just that I'd like to know how much emotional commitment to put into our relationship."

There, it was said, now to wait. I slipped my hand down to his balls and began caressing and massaging them. I felt his hand stop for a few seconds, then resume its stroking of my slippery labia.

"You really want to know?" he asked at length.

"Yes, darling, I really want to know. At worst, maybe you can tell some sexy stories from past encounters and we'll both enjoy the arousal that brings. I want the truth and I promise not to judge you. I've had several guys in the past, so I'm certainly not some virginal flower, and yes, if you share your stories, I'll share mine."

He continued his infuriatingly arousing caresses during my latest speech, an indication that he wasn't all that concerned, I thought. Eventually he began speaking.

"Yes, there have been others, some in summer, some in winter, and I won't insult your intelligence by saying that none were as good as you, even if they weren't. Outdoor instructors often tend to have more flexible morals, maybe because they share hazardous experiences with others and get to know them very well, very quickly; maybe because there's great opportunities; maybe because they realize that life is short and they'd better have fun while they can, or maybe because it's just how they are. Truthfully, none of them were women I would have liked to have shared my life with, while, dare I say it, you most certainly are."

"Mmmm, thank you for your honesty. I'm reassured that you mentioned the possibility of spending our lives together. What's happened in the past has happened, it just was and that's fine. Now, how about telling me the sexiest thing you've done with one of your past girls, honey."

I felt myself becoming more aroused as his caressing changed a little, becoming more arousing, more insistent, more demanding. I assumed this was because he was thinking of some of his past adventures with women, so waited patiently, but with increasing arousal.

"Well, it's hard to find the sexiest thing because sexy things are often in the mind of the individual. There was Nicky, a few years ago, who loved sex toys. She had a remote-controlled vibrator and on our days off she would sometimes slip the vibe into her cunt, pull on a pair of robust panties which she could lock on, then hand me the key and the remote. Sometimes we'd head into town with her wearing this and I'd put the remote on random, where it would start and run at random power settings for random lengths of time. Watching her shop in a supermarket while this was happening, causing her to have to support herself against shelves as she experienced intense orgasms, was quite a turn on. We'd always have wild sex at night after those excursions."

As he was telling me this, his cock had hardened until it was long and strong. I bent over it and began giving him head, sliding him as far as I could into my mouth while pulling his balls downwards and encircling the neck with finger and thumb. He began moaning softly, his hips rising and falling as he sought greater stimulation. I felt my pussy, feeling my secretions as I thought how it would be to be forced to have orgasms at random times in public. A shudder went through me, anticipating the excitement of doing that. I needed him inside me - now.

I sat up, much to his concern, then knelt on the bed with my knees at the edge, lowered my head, spread my knees and looked at him.

"Fuck me, honey, make your bitch cum."

Alex rolled off the bed and stood behind me. His cock lined up almost perfectly with my dripping hole and he fed it to me, pushing his cock into me fully in one thrust, then holding my hips and fucked me hard. It was wonderful; I could feel his balls slapping against my clit and moaned in ecstasy. It took only a very short time before I came hard, thrusting back against Alex and he held me tight, his arms wrapped around me, hands cupping and torturing my breasts just as I like it. He remained still as my cunt pulsed around his cock, then he began fucking into me again, catching my slowly decreasing arousal and pushing it upwards again, thrusting slowly and deeply as my body shuddered in response until once again I orgasmed on his cock. This time he didn't stop but kept moving slowly, each withdrawal and insertion pushing me to a slightly higher level of orgasmic intensity. I heard myself screaming; felt my body shuddering, seeming to turn to jelly manipulated by Alex and his magic cock.

My orgasmic state settled to a constant, moderate level as Alex kept plowing my furrow slowly, until, after what seemed like weeks, he sped up, obviously intent on his own release. Instantly my orgasm increased, it was amazing, totally mind-blowing as I felt him thrust hard and finally fill my cunt with his hot sperm, his cock pulsating as he held still, allowing me to begin the process of returning to some degree of normalcy.