How the Tables Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flexing of my throat provides little deterrent against the onslaught. The dildo presses through, forcing my throat open time and time again. After a time, I get used to it some, but the gags rise without warning every few thrusts. Still, it's a manageable level, and I lose myself in the rough treatment, finding some enjoyment from both ends while I am abused.

Before long, though, the dildo slams deep into my throat, flattening my face into Mistress's pelvis. This draws out a final heaving gag which spills another wave of drool to the concrete, following the full withdrawal of the dildo from my mouth. My head hangs in relief, relaxing until the attached rope supports it as I face almost straight down. My head would have liked to fall limp entirely, but my cock is already pulled so taught I feel like it is almost rubbing up against the dildo which continues its steady piston into my ass. I relax my head for a minute or so, until the strain in my genitals is too much and I force my reluctant neck muscles to lift my head to find a better balance between exhaustion up front and pain behind.

My lips feel more activity, but I am relieved to find that it is simply a straw. I greedily suck at it, filling my stomach with swallow after swallow of cold water which soothes my ravaged throat on the way down. I gasp a breath following the long draw of water and allow the straw to be removed.

"I am going to make myself some dinner and relax this evening." Her tone is casual, as if she were explaining her plans as we sat across from each other in the living room. "You can do whatever you want to, and Can, do. Except cum. You do not deserve to cum tonight, and we'll see about what you can do to earn that privilege back in the upcoming days."

My heart sinks. My cock is already desperate. The ass-fucking alone is enough to put me on edge, but on top of that the tugging from the rope attached to the back of my head is driving me even more mad with the need for release.

"And I Don't want to be disturbed," Mistress concludes, emphasizing this point by shoving yet another dildo into my mouth. This one is smaller, but still enters my throat and makes me concentrate on controlling its effects on my reflexes. I feel the attached straps wrap around the back of my head, and the dildo is pushed just a smidge further into my throat as the straps pull tight.

I track the sound Mistress's footfalls away behind me and to the stairs, exiting the scene without another word. I moan deeply into the dildo gag lodged in my throat as I settle in for the long haul. The machine pushes in and out as steadily as it has been all this time. And how much time has it even been? Dare I hope that I have already served half of an hour of my sentence? Dare I hope that I am due for a mere hour of relentless ass-fucking, when I'm reality it could turn out to be three?

My cock flexes incredibly for several seconds as I revel in the parts of my predicament that are pleasurable. I hope that Mistress will let me cum soon, because when I do cum it will be a flood.