How the Turntables... Pt. 01

Story Info
Popular teen cheerleader gets an attitude adjustment.
8.1k words
4.53
15.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ickythump1
Ickythump1
155 Followers

".. And that's why the ribosome is key to protein synthesis. Isn't that right Jessica? Ahem. Ms. Turner?"

The eighteen year old snapped out of her daydream, suddenly aware that the entire high school science class was staring at her now, many of them were chuckling.

"Could you tell us the function of a ribosome Ms. Turner? I'm sure the whole class would love to hear your take on it," Mr. Gambell said with a smirk.

Jessica Turner had long blonde hair, and big blue eyes that could stop traffic. She was the hottest and most popular girl in school by a landslide, and she knew how to handle lots of attention. She had been captain of the cheer squad for almost two years now. She wasn't about to let some nerdy teacher embarrass her.

She squinted her eyes slightly as she gathered herself, "Ah yes, the ribosome. It basically just copies down long strings of letters that are already written, then takes credit for it. Actually now that I think of it, that's what about half of this class did for your midterm essay. You might have noticed if you actually bothered to read any of them."

The smirk quickly vanished from the teacher's face, and he raised a finger as if he were about to reply. However, as he looked around the room, he noticed that about half the class was laughing out loud, and the other half was red faced with downward gazes. They may as well have been wearing sticky notes that said "guilty" on their foreheads.

The teacher's expression soured further. "Thank you for your contribution," he said with clear contempt in his voice.

That should buy me a few class periods without getting called on again, Jess thought to herself, as the corner of her red lips raised in a smirk of her own. Now.. Where was I?

Her memory of the night before materialized around her as she fell back into her daydream. She was squatting down behind a bush near the edge of her family's massive property in her white and red cheer uniform, which had a very short skirt. She gyrated her hips, and ground her ass downward with her hands on her knees, arching her back.

Her face was flushed, and her thighs burned from having been in this position for almost 15 minutes. She still wore her white sneakers, which made it a bit more comfortable.

She was getting close now. She moaned breathlessly as she felt her climax nearing when a hand feebly tapped her ass from beneath. She groaned in frustration as she stood up, and looked down at the gasping band geek.

His nose and chin were slick from her sex, and his glasses laid on the grass next to him, broken from their first attempt at this position. She had accidentally stepped on them, but wasn't in the mood to apologize.

"Did I say that you could touch my ass, nerd?" she asked him with a firm tone.

"N-no.. I just.. couldn't breathe.." he managed to say, still trying to catch his breath.

"Awe Steven baby.." she cooed, suddenly changing her tone. "I told you, just make me cum a few more times and I'll give you some relief ok?"

"But I have to get homgf.." he tried to say as she turned then squatted down on his face again, this time facing his feet.

She actually laughed out loud at the memory just as the bell rang. Of course Steven hadn't gotten any relief. She just rode his face until she came again, from his tongue on her pussy and his large nose snug between her ass cheeks. She'd sent him home with an untouched erection and a pair of blue balls.

He was just her most recent boy toy, nothing more. Another guy, mesmerized by her gorgeous eyes and fit body.

She hadn't dated any of them, all she had to do was flirt a little and they were hers. She'd mostly just tease the guy she decided to target, let him see down her shirt, or bend over while wearing leggings..

Then he'd drool after her, and she'd eventually use him to get off a few times, stringing him along with promises about how she'd please him at some point. She wouldn't allow him to tell anyone about the time they spent together, her reputation couldn't afford such a thing.

Jess wouldn't text him or leave any trace she had ever talked with him. She would simply pass a note to meet somewhere, and they would always show up. She would only actually turn up about half the time, but when she did she'd make it seem as if she really liked him, acting ditzy or clumsy as an excuse to show off her body.

She would go out of her way to make physical contact with him. It didn't take much before he would be sporting a small erection. She frequently had to stifle a laugh as she continued her teasing.

She'd touch his arm, whisper in his ear, compliment him on how smart he was. The first boy toy she had this year had cum in his pants when she straddled his lap in jean shorts and leaned forward so he could see her cleavage point blank.

She had comforted him in the moment, but she was laughing inside her head all the while. She would usually target boys who were shorter and less confident, they were easy targets, but she hadn't met a guy who could resist her yet.

Earlier in the school year she had a string of flings with guys who were currently going out with girls she disliked for whatever reason. They gave her the most resistance, but before long the blood from their teenage brains would make its way between their legs and they'd start thinking with the wrong head.

She had openly dated a few jocks. No matter how popular they were they still felt lucky to take her out, and eventually fell under her spell. A few of them had actually been pretty good in bed, but she never stayed with them long. No relationship had given her the satisfaction or power trip that she got from teasing a new guy.

Jess made her way down the school hall, passing locker after locker. Most were decorated with bright red printouts advertising the school dance tonight. She had been asked to the dance by no less than a dozen guys today, each one had a gleam of hope in their eyes that she was more than happy to snuff out.

For a girl that only stood 5'3" tall with C cups, she drew an impressive amount of attention as she strolled through. She wore a white tank top and red leggings, proudly showing off her school colors. She wasn't shy about showing off her cleavage, and smiled as she noticed almost every guy in the hall had turned in her direction as she passed, even the ones currently standing with their girlfriends.

She knew they'd continue to stare at her ass after she passed. While she wasn't the curviest girl in school, she did spend a generous amount of her workout time on her booty, and it showed.

Jess could feel their eyes on her backside as she noticed her phone buzzing. She put it to her ear and immediately recoiled as a shrill scream made its way through the small speaker. When it subsided, she cautiously returned the phone to her ear.

"Can you freaking believe it's finally here?!" her friend Tonya said excitedly. "Homecoming dance tonight!! Eric totally asked me to go with him, holy fuck he's so hot. I heard there's gonna be over four hundred people. It's gonna be like, the best dance ever!" she continued excitedly.

Jess rolled her eyes. Tonya was a fellow cheerleader, and her best friend. Tonya was a 5'6" brunette with double Ds and deep brown eyes.

Jess might've felt threatened by her friend due to her near-equal beauty and bigger breasts if not for the empty space between her ears. Tonya was a fiercely loyal friend, but she was about as clueless as they come.

"I know the dance is tonight Tonya, I helped organize it remember?" Jess replied, finally managing to get a word in.

"Oh right, well, you better be there!" Tonya replied. "Who are you going with?"

"Actually I thought I might go solo tonight, mix things up a bit," Jess replied nonchalantly.

Tonya gasped dramatically, "Are you kidding?! Please tell me you're kidding."

"Yeah, well.. I just think it'll be more fun to pick up a guy at the dance, maybe one who has a date already or something I don't know. That sounds more fun," Jess mused, smiling to herself as she exited the school and made her way to her brand new convertible mustang.

"Wow, you're such a bitch.. I love it haha!" Tonya exclaimed. "Ok, well I told Eric you could pick us up since he doesn't have a car and we're on your way to school anyways. Bye!!" she said quickly before ending the call.

"Great.." Jess muttered under her breath. Eric was a good looking guy, tall and athletic, Tonya would be drooling over him all night. Couldn't she get asked out by a guy with a car of his own? she thought.

She made her way home in the car her dad had bought her for her 18th birthday. She loved her "rich bitch" car. It was crimson red with white leather interior.

She had already been ticketed twice since owning it. She was able to charm her way out of a ticket on two other occasions, making sure to lean forward, biting her lip, giving the officer an eyeful of her chest.

Each time she interacted with a guy and got off the hook, or was able to take advantage of him because of her looks, it stroked her ego.

**************************

It was dark outside, but still a pleasant 75 degrees out, one of the advantages of living in southern California. Jess sat in her car, touching up her makeup, waiting for Tonya to finish getting ready. She wore a low cut white dress with a short skirt. It had small straps that left her shoulders and much of her upper back bare, which was fine because she wasn't wearing a bra. She had her favorite red heels on, and had red lipstick on to match.

Her blond hair spilled down her shoulders with a glossy shimmer and a slight curl.

What a way to spend my homecoming night, waiting in the street for a headcase and her broke-ass boyfriend, she thought to herself as she heard rustling in the bushes near the edge of the street.

She raised an eyebrow and turned on the headlights of the car, only to see Tonya and Eric stumbling out. They had clearly been fooling around. Her hair was disheveled and he was zipping up his fly.

Eric wore a tux that made him look better than Jess had expected. Tonya wore a black dress that was in two pieces, exposing her stomach and low back. The skirt was short and billowy, which showed her ass off when she bent over in the slightest. Jess had been with her when she had bought the dress for this particular night.

Jess had to admit her friend looked hot. Aside from the twig sticking out her hair.

They snuck over to her car, clearly trying to avoid being seen by her parents through the front windows of the house.

"Would you turn your damn headlights off?! They're going to see us!" Tonya urged with a hushed tone as the two teens climbed into the back of her car.

"Oh, no problem," Jess replied calmly, reaching forward as if to adjust the lights, but casually pressed the horn of the car.

"Jess what the fuck?" Tonya exclaimed, trying to arrange her hair into a more presentable shape.

"Well that's what you get for fucking around in a bush twenty feet from me while I wait for your sorry asses in the dark," Jess replied with an annoyed tone.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" she said loudly in a sarcastic voice as she waved to the house.

Tonya and Eric's heads turned to see two concerned parents standing in the driveway as the cab cover began to expand outward over them, at a painfully slow and awkward pace. When the cover was fully extended over them, Jess hit the gas pedal and burned rubber in the street as they took off.

"Sorry Jess," Eric said sheepishly. "I told Tonya that we could just take my car."

Jess had to stop herself from slamming on the brakes as she turned to face her friend.

"Oh that old thing?" Tonya replied, not looking the least bit concerned with the lasers coming out of Jess's eyes. "I wouldn't be caught dead riding in that thing with you, sorry not sorry. Plus this car is sexyyy! Wooo!" she exclaimed as stuck her entire upper body out of the window.

Jess looked forward, her hands gripping the steering wheel as she visualized what would happen if she slammed on the breaks now. Her thoughts were interrupted by the distinct smell of alcohol emanating from the back seat.

"Peppermint schnapps Eric? Really? A cop will smell that on your breath from a mile away if we get pulled over." Jess warned.

Her comment was only met with silence from the backseat. Jess turned to see Eric holding an open bottle, staring with an open mouth at Tonya's ass. Her skirt was blowing in the wind from the shotgun window, which had been rolled down, revealing her bright pink panties and curvy ass.

"Eric!" Jess repeated, this time more sternly. He looked forward, snapping out of his trance.

Jess sighed. "If you're going to get her drunk, you might as well do it now before we get there, they're going to check you on the way in," Jess continued. As angry as she was at her friend right now, she didn't want anyone on her squad getting into trouble with the cops that would undoubtedly be present at the entrance of the school.

"Oh thanks for the tip Jess, I did think ahead a bit though. I got some peppermint gum in case they smell it on us," he explained with a smile on his face, as he turned to take in her ass one more time before giving it a firm smack.

Tonya yelped as she returned her ass back to her seat. "Eric isn't wasting any time getting some alcohol in me is he?" Tonya said, laughing.

That's probably not the only thing he'll be getting into you tonight, if he hasn't already, Jess thought to herself.

They pulled up to the school parking lot to find it full, they could hear the music from outside. The giant speakers thumped inside to the beat of whatever song the DJ was playing.

The teens made their way through the line, and surprisingly made it past security without incident. Tonya and Eric posed for their picture together after entering. She was clearly beginning to feel the effect of the schnapps, posing with her fingers out in a peace sign and making a silly face.

Jess just asked two guys from the football team to lift her up onto their shoulders as they crossed their muscular arms posing for a photo. Their dates scowled at her while they posed. She didn't mind, in fact that just made it so she didn't have to fake a smile in the picture.

As the two muscle heads returned to their dates, Jess scanned the crowd nearby for her friends. Tonya caught her eye, she was speaking with a tall handsome chaperone. It appeared he had pulled her aside.

Jason was the assistant basketball coach. He wore a blue dress shirt with a black tie and black slacks.

He was in his early thirties, and had played basketball for UCLA. He was quite the star. He was officially on the roster for the Warriors before he was cut halfway through the season due to causing disruption in the locker room.

After that he played throughout Europe for 5 years, and eventually returned home where he now owned a sporting goods warehouse and began coaching high school.

He was 6'4" with messy blond hair, with hazel eyes and a very athletic figure without being too bulky. He wore an easy smile on his clean shaven face most of the time. Jess would see him smiling or laughing with the team from her place on the side of the court with the rest of the cheerleaders, dreaming about him pounding her from behind in the backseat of her car. He was by far the hottest guy within a hundred miles as far as Jess was concerned, definitely not her usual prey though.

Tonya's face grew concerned, then she looked as if she were about to cry as he continued to question her. Eric stood by helplessly when it seemed as though Tonya was about to be thrown out of the dance.

As Jess moved in to help, she was interrupted by a stuttering voice, "H-hey Jessica, I was wondering if if.." Steven attempted to say before she rolled her eyes and kept walking as if didn't know him.

Who does that nerd think he is? Talking to me in public, she thought dismissively.

"You're drunk Tonya, don't bother denying it. Did Eric get you drunk? What would your parents think if they knew you'd been out drinking with some boy?" Jason asked in a deep voice, sounding more concerned than angry.

"Hey, I'm a man, not a boy," Eric said, looking as though he immediately regretted saying it as the coach's eyes met his own.

"Sure you are, you're a grown 18 year old now" he said, his expression hardening, making a point to stand closer to Eric, looking down at him. "I'd be careful if I were you though, her father is on the school board, and he could make it pretty damn hard for you to get into Baylor if he found out you got his daughter drunk and took advantage of.."

He stopped mid sentence as he noticed a small finger tapping on his shoulder from behind. He turned to see empty space behind him, until his gaze dropped down, only to be met with a pair of fierce blue eyes staring up at him.

"Maybe you should be careful, my dad is the primary sponsor for the basketball program. So you should just let them go dance and have a good time, she's just buzzed anyways, she's harmless," Jess said defiantly as Jason towered over her.

"Besides, Eric is a nice guy, and he'll be personally responsible for her behavior for the rest of the night, isn't that right?" she proposed, turning her head to see Eric with a scared look on his face.

Eric nodded nervously, and before the coach could reply he took Tonya's arm and they made their way directly into the center of the undulating mass of students.

Jason watched them go, he remained surprisingly calm. "I hope I don't regret that later," he said, as he chuckled, with his head still turned towards the rest of the students.

"And as for you," he continued, as he looked back at Jess. " I'm going to hold you personally responsible for their behavior. Am I clear?"

"Clear as crystal Mr. Jason sir," she replied, with the girliest voice she could muster, twirling her hair with one slender finger.

The corner of his lip raised slightly despite himself, "You get out of a lot of trouble with that little act don't you Jessica?"

"Yeah.. or into trouble," she replied with a genuine giggle. "I just let my eyes get all big.. Part my lips a little.." she continued as she stepped closer to his tall figure, knowing full well that he had a perfect view down the front of her dress at this angle. "And get just close enough so that they can smell my perfume.. Then BAM!" she exclaimed, snapping her fingers.

"Then what?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, as long as they're a guy, then I get whatever I want," she replied confidently.

"Well Jessica, it won't work on me. Unlike Eric over there, I won't be manipulated so easily just because your dress has a short skirt," he said calmly with a smile.

"Yeah, well.." Jess said, unphased, as she reached forward and adjusted his tie. "That's what all guys think.. at first," she said with a wink as she looked up into his eyes for a moment before turning away, heading towards the refreshment table.

Like earlier in the school hallway, she felt a stare on her backside as she walked away from Jason. Except the way he looked at her when she had flirted with him made her feel less like a sex goddess, and more like prey.

He'll fall for me, just like all the others. I give it a week before I'm riding his face in the locker room after basketball practice, she thought, reassuring herself. She didn't turn to see if he was still watching her, but she assumed he was.

*************

Over the next hour, Jess was asked to dance by several guys. A few had been pretty good looking, she'd known them from one sport or another, and she had turned all of them down except for one. Albeit not entirely by her own choice.

She had readjusted the front of her dress so it drew more attention to her bust and was moving in on a guy who was getting some punch for his date, but she was intercepted by Dean Clay, the class president. He was about 6 feet tall and very good looking, with dark hair and brown eyes.

Ickythump1
Ickythump1
155 Followers