How the Turntables... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jess, come dance with me!" he said confidently, extending his hand.

When she hesitated, he took her hand and started pulling her towards the dance floor, "Come on, you put this whole thing together, you might as well have some fun!"

She resisted a bit at first, but didn't want to make a scene. It's one dance I guess, I can find that guy by the punch later, she reasoned to herself.

Dean was smiling at her as they began to dance, facing each other. He was a good dancer. He drew her in closer so their bodies made more contact as he looked into her eyes as their dancing became more in sync.

He took her by the hand and twirled her around, she spun away from him as their arms extended, then drew her back in, spinning again as she went. When she made contact with him again, she was facing away from him, with her ass against his crotch.

He had clearly planned this, and had performed the move smoothly. She was enjoying herself as she began to grind subtly against him.

Jess could feel him hardening as he pulled her hips more tightly against him. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Why don't you bend forward and shake that sweet little ass on me?"

It was less of a question and more of a command, which was less to her liking. She looked around to see they were already drawing some attention with their heated dancing and obvious chemistry.

"I can't, there's too many people watching," she said as she noticed his hands now openly grabbing her ass.

"Let them see, I don't care. Come on, I know why you walk around the school dressed so slutty every day," he said as she felt one of his hands slide up along the front of her dress to cup her right breast. He did this while trying to pull her deeper into the center of the dance floor, where it was more crowded. Most of the grinding was going on there, where it was hardest for chaperones to see.

She was quickly losing control of the situation and she knew it. She had to do something.

She spun suddenly and gave him a slap on his left cheek as she stormed away from him. A few other students gasped as she left the dance floor. She imagined Dean's handsome face, red and twisted in anger. She didn't look back as she walked out.

Jess took a step outside through an exit that nobody would think to use, she used her foot to slide a rock into the doorway so she wouldn't be locked out.

She stood next to a wide cement pillar and looked out into the forest that bordered the school, and took a deep breath of cold air. It felt refreshing after being in the center of the muggy dance floor.

Suddenly her nose crinkled up as the obvious scent of weed filled her nostrils. She spun, looking for the source of the smell.

She noticed that some smoke billowed out from the other side of the pillar that she stood next to. Here's a bold one, smoking weed on campus with cops around, Jess thought.

She spoke as she rounded the pillar, "Ya know, you're gonna get in serious trouble if you get ca.."

She cut herself off as the tall figure gave her a half turn, smiling at her.

"If I get caught," Jason said with his deep laugh.

Jess narrowed her eyes, folding her arms in front of her chest, "Some example you're setting Mr. high and mighty, bringing weed to a school event," she said sassily.

"Actually," he began, holding the joint in front of him, pinned casually between his large fingers. "I confiscated this earlier from a student." He laughed again.

He extended the joint towards her, one of his eyebrows raised with the gesture.

Jess rolled her eyes. "You know we get tested for stuff like that moron, I'm on the cheer squad," she said, sticking her hip out to the side as if to emphasize her point.

The smile faded from his face before he brought the joint to his lips again, taking in a drag, seemingly deep in thought. "It's obvious you are used to insulting boys. It seems you don't know the difference between a boy, and a man," he stated matter of factly.

"So.." Jess said, adopting her girly voice once again, walking closer to him. She unfolded her arms as she held her right wrist with her left hand, using her arms to push her breasts together, "does that mean there's a lesson coming my way Mr. Jason sir?"

Her voice may have sounded innocent, but her eyes burned with defiance.

He responded by extending the joint to her once again, "Maybe I will. If you show me you can take a risk."

She bit her lip, staring at the long poorly rolled joint. She had enjoyed alcohol at a few parties, but she'd never smoked weed before.

"One minute the slutty act, the next minute you're a good girl?" Jason chuckled, clearly finding her predicament amusing.

Jess stiffened a bit at his comment. She wasn't accustomed to this kind of treatment. Did I really expect him to just fold after some light flirting like the nerd who came in his pants? She reasoned to herself.

Time for hard-ball I guess, she thought with a smirk as she reached out and took the joint. It seemed much larger in her fingers compared to the coach's. She put it to her lips and drew in a deep breath.

The warm smoke filled her lungs and made her throat feel dry. She held it in for a few seconds as she fought the urge to cough, then exhaled slowly.

"Not so bad right?" Jason said. "Also, I know the guy who does the tests, how do you think I keep all the guys on the team from getting busted?"

She gave no reaction to what he said, her stare was fixed on something. He raised an eyebrow, and followed her gaze to his crotch.

"My eyes are up here Jessica," he said, smiling as he took the joint back from her and drew another toke.

She blushed slightly, she had clearly been caught.

This isn't going as planned, I need a to flip the table on him quickly! Well, if this doesn't get his attention, he's gay, she thought to herself.

S

"I know," she said, with her eyes still fixed on the bulge she'd noticed in his slacks that appeared to hang down into his left pant leg. She knelt down in front of him, bringing her face down to the same level as his crotch. "I was hoping you might... like you said.. show me the difference between a boy and a man?"

Her eyes lifted to meet his. Her face was earnest. Her voice wasn't fake or overly girly like before. It sounded sincere.

His eyebrows raised for a moment, as if he were pondering what to do next. Her actions clearly surprised him. Then he leaned down and raised her chin with his index finger.

He looked into her eyes, as if they would tell him if she were still trying to toy with him, or if she was being genuine.

"You realize what you're asking of me?" he asked.

"Mhm. Take it out, I wanna see it," she said, her tone was urgent.

"First of all, you're the one on your knees. You don't tell me what to do. I'm not one of your boy toys, understand?" he asked her as he stood to his full height, his voice becoming somewhat stern.

She nodded slowly. At first it indeed had been an act, at least in part. But something about his tone made her want to obey. Jess had never experienced anything like it.

"Secondly, you'll do as I say, and what happens here stays between you and me. Clear?" he continued.

Again she nodded, this time more eagerly.

He extended the joint to her once again. She accepted it and took another deep hit and handed it back to him. Her head started to feel tingly, as if someone was using one of those head massagers on her. Her body felt lighter as well, as if the stress from earlier events were being lifted off her shoulders.

"Now," he said, bringing her focus back to him. "You take it out."

She impatiently reached forward and unbuckled his thick leather belt and unzipped his fly. She hesitated, her small hands clasped on the waistband of his boxer briefs as she stared at the shape in front of her face. It had grown since she had first knelt before him.

"Having second thoughts?" he asked.

No. There's no going back now, she thought, determined.

Jess pulled down on his waistband slowly. Inch after inch of his shaft was exposed in front of her, making her mouth water. After what seemed like an eternity, his entire cock came into view as it sprang from its constraints. The tip of it eventually bobbed to a standstill, resting against her right cheek.

She had seen big guys before, but Jason was in a league of his own compared to her former lovers. Her confidence faded at the size of his thick member.

When her brain began to function again she noticed that the immediate area of his package was cleanly shaven, maybe even waxed, while the rest of him was trimmed down neatly. She hadn't seen anything like it outside of porn. It was the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen.

Well, if the girls on pornhub can do it, so can I, she thought determinedly, opening her mouth as she leaned forward to take him in.

"Not yet," he said to her.

She looked up with a confused expression.

"Use your hands and tongue to get it wet first" he instructed.

She eagerly raised her small hands up to his balls and shaft and began to massage his fleshy tool. His balls felt heavy, and the girth of his shaft was like nothing she'd ever felt before.

She lifted his cock upward, and leaned forward to give it a lick from base to tip. She began to slide her tongue all over him. He hardened further as she pleasured him with her soft hands and eager mouth.

Jess found herself really getting into it, spitting into her hands, licking his balls, stroking him with the slickness from her mouth. Her red lipstick left marks all along his shaft and balls.

Jason groaned from above, reminding her to look up. Most guys loved eye contact while they got head, he was probably the same.

Their eyes met again, and she held his gaze. "Tell me what you want to do baby girl," he said.

Jess didn't have to consider her reply, she knew what she wanted. "I want to suck your dick," she said, continuing to stroke him.

"Bad enough to beg for it?" he asked, watching for her reaction.

"Please let me suck it. Let me feel it in my mouth. Please daddy," she begged, starting to buy her own act.

He nodded, smiling down at her.

She wasted no time in parting her red lips, taking in the head of his cock while continuing to stroke him. She slid her lips down only a few inches past the head at first, opening her mouth as wide as she could.

He felt her gag a few times as he began to nudge the back of her throat. He smiled and said, "tuck your thumbs into your fists and squeeze lightly."

She followed his directions, after all she did ask to be taught. She rested her fists on her lap and did as she was told as he gathered her hair up behind her head in a makeshift ponytail. She sat back on her heels and awaited his next move.

He pulled her hair back gently, but firmly, tilting her face up towards his as the head of his cock rested on lips.

"Ready slut?" he asked.

"Yes daddy," she said submissively, opening her mouth. She wasn't sure where she got the "daddy" thing from, but it seemed to get him fired up, so she kept saying it.

Jason pushed his hips forward, holding her head in place as his cock quickly met with the back of her throat. At first she gagged again, then she squeezed her fists a bit harder. The next time he thrusted she gagged less, and the third time she didn't gag at all.

Before she could celebrate her newfound way to suppress her annoying gag reflex, he thrusted a fourth time into her warm wet mouth. This time when he met resistance, he didn't stop, but kept pushing. Slowly but surely, his cock found harbor in the tight entrance of her throat.

While Jess had gone down on a few jocks, she had never deepthroated a guy before. The sensation wasn't exactly comfortable, but the fullness of her throat, and the exhilaration of letting herself be used like this was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Her pussy began to get wet as he used her mouth. She reached down between her legs and began to play with her clit.

He began to pick up the pace as more and more of his cock disappeared into her mouth. Soon he was nearly balls deep as he began to really fuck her face. His grip on her hair tightened. She could feel stirrings of an orgasm build up between her legs as her throat fully relaxed.

Jess realized suddenly that she hadn't had a chance to breathe in some time, and she raised a hand to tap on his hip as she started to panic. Jason didn't let up, he kept thrusting, as if determined to go until his balls could rest firmly against her chin, which was dripping with her drool.

She tapped more urgently as she began to see stars. Just when she thought she would surely pass out he relented. He withdrew himself from her battered throat, as she gasped for air.

He released her hair from his grip, allowing it to fall down once again onto her shoulders.

"P-please, keep going.. Cum in my mouth," Jess heard herself say as she struggled to catch her breath. Her pussy was absolutely on fire, and her desire for him to continue thrusting into her throat was genuine.

Jason looked down at her, pleased with the change in the way she looked at him. The defiance in her eyes was entirely snuffed out, replaced with lust. He tucked himself back into his underwear and began to zip up his pants.

"I need you to do something first," he said, with a smile on his face.

"I'll do anything," she said wantonly. Still working her hand between her legs.

He smiled at her urgency. "Slide your panties off and put them in my pocket," he said, much to her surprise. She'd heard of guys doing things like that before, but had never let a guy take her panties.

She stood, glad to bring her knees off of the hard pavement. She slid her small white thong down her legs and over her heels before tucking them into his pants pocket. Her cheeks turned pink with embarrassment as she realized how wet they were, she hoped he wouldn't notice.

"I'm glad you're excited to prove yourself to me," he said, smiling at her. "Don't worry Jess, I'll let you cum later tonight. Now take this joint and finish it, then go get cleaned up and meet me inside near the drinks."

He left her his lighter, then walked into the school without looking back. At least half of the joint was left and her head was already feeling pretty hazy, either from the weed she smoked earlier or from being deprived of oxygen when Jason's cock had been in her throat.

She re-lit the joint and began to take in a drag as she stood there, alone in the cold in her white dress, wondering what the hell she had gotten herself into..

******************

Jess looked at herself in the mirror. She had done her best to touch up her mascara, which had run down her face earlier when Jason had used her throat for his own pleasure. She sprayed some perfume on her wrists and neck to cover the smell of the weed.

Her head was spinning now that she had finished the joint. She could still taste Jason's cock on her lips as she walked out of the girl's bathroom.

The music seemed louder than before. She made her way over to where she had been instructed to meet him.

Jason was nowhere in sight. She looked around, and sipped some punch while she waited for a few minutes. The weed seemed to amplify the flavor of the punch. The taste was much stronger than before. She was unaware that it had been spiked with vodka an hour earlier by one of the other seniors.

She downed two cups before she noticed the tall coach standing along the side of the dance, talking with another chaperone.

The other chaperone was Mrs. Fields, the biology teacher. She laughed at something that Jason had said and touched his arm.

Jess felt herself become quite mad at the sight of the teacher's advances. However, she decided to try and play it cool, and act as if it didn't bother her.

She made her way over to the two chaperones. Jason saw her coming over the teacher's shoulder, but continued talking with Mrs. Fields.

Jess waited awkwardly for a minute or two before the teacher walked away towards the restrooms, and wasted no time in walking up to him expectantly, not sure what to say.

He watched the dance, not reacting to her presence at first. He leaned towards her close enough that he didn't have to yell over the music, "I know you like to be the one in control, but you're going to learn there's a lot of pleasure to be had in letting someone else take charge. Don't worry, I'll teach you," he said with a wink, facing the crowd again.

Before she could reply, he continued, "Are you ready to do as I ask?"

Jess hesitated, but nodded despite herself. She was having some trouble concentrating, but she was determined to prove herself.

Jason pointed into the crowd, "You're going to go and dance with Dean. You won't tell him no, and you'll do what he wants you to do. And you'll make eye contact with me while you do it"

Jess's mouth hung open. "You can't be serious. I can't dance with him! Why would you ask me to do that? What's in it for you anyways?" she asked incredulously.

Jason didn't seem too happy with her response. "I need to know you'll do as I say going forward," he said as he turned to look her in the eyes, "Any girl can suck a dick, but it takes guts to go and dance dirty with someone you've slapped in the face less than an hour ago."

She waited for him to laugh, or tell her it was just a joke. She searched his expression for any hint of such a tell, but realized he was in fact serious.

Jess turned herself to face the rest of the students. She could clearly see Dean with another girl near the center of the dance floor.

She looked at Jason again. He stood with his arms folded across chest, his blue shirt pulled tight by his toned arms. It was clear he wasn't changing his mind.

Jess took a deep breath, then stepped forward.

Dean was dancing with a tall girl with black hair and pale skin. Jess didn't know her name, she was likely from one of the neighboring high schools. Dean had her in his grip, holding her hips against him tightly.

Her eyes were closed and her hands were above her head, as she ground her hips rhythmically. She didn't flinch as he openly reached up with one hand and squeezed her breast.

When Jess came to a stop before them, the girl's head was leaned back over his shoulder as he kissed her neck. The crowd was pushed close together this deep into the crowd, and Jess's body was pushed awkwardly close to the dark haired girl.

Dean's eyes opened and he realized that Jess was in front of them. He looked surprised at first, then his expression hardened as he undoubtedly remembered her slap earlier. His face showed no sign of her strike, it was likely his pride that still stung.

He turned to whisper into the girl's ear. Her eyes snapped open and she straightened up as she too noticed Jess standing in front of them.

The girl turned to Dean, with a questioning look. "I'll find you later," Dean said, keeping his eyes fixed on Jess. He released the girl from his grasp. Her mouth parted as if she were about to protest, then she whirled and gave Jess a look of contempt before strutting her way out of the crowd.

Dean sighed as he glanced over at the girl's ass as she went before reaching forward to pull Jess into his embrace. He leaned to the side, closer to her ear and said, "You better be worth it."

Jess controlled her breathing as her heart began to race as she tried to think of something to say, but she didn't want to talk to him. She wanted to pull herself from his controlling hands and walk away again, but she remembered what Jason had told her. She needed to prove herself.

She wasn't sure why she felt such a need for his approval, but something about the way he dominated her made her feel weak in the knees. Those same knees ached from having rested on the cement outside, but she missed the feeling of his thick cock in her throat.