How the Turntables... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ickythump1
Ickythump1
155 Followers

She was pulled from her thoughts as Dean wasted no time in spinning her around. He was hard already, no doubt from grinding against the dark haired girl's ass. Jess could feel his dick between her firm asscheeks as he pressed himself against her. She felt incredibly vulnerable and exposed without her panties on.

There was no twirling or holding hands this time around. In fact, Dean's hips were quite still.

She didn't question what he wanted, she knew what it was. He still wanted what she wouldn't do for him earlier. Her hips slowly began to grind back into him, moving side to side.

While Jess was short, her heels were almost 4 inches tall, which allowed her to see over most people's shoulders. Her eyes searched for the tall chaperone, hoping to find him along the margins of the crowd.

She noticed a tall figure standing in a darker part of the hall, several steps up the stage to allow him a better view. She knew it was Jason by the way he stood, relaxed and controlled with his hands resting casually in his pockets.

She kept her gaze in his direction as she arched her back slightly, adding and up and down motion to her grinding. Dean's hands moved from her hips, allowing her to move freely against him as he reached upwards and cupped both her breasts at the same time.

Jess gave no resistance this time as he freely felt her up through the thin dress. She couldn't help but respond with a gasp as he gave her nipples a pinch before sliding his hands down to the small of her back, pressing her forward.

While Jess had never had any formal dance lessons, she had practiced twerking in her mirror at home. She knew expectations of girls were changing in the college dating world, and she wanted to have every advantage in order to get whatever guy she set her sights on.

The alcohol was beginning to take effect, and the combination with marijuana was causing her inhibitions to melt away rapidly.

She allowed her upper body to fall forward without objection, resting her hands on her knees. She began to shake her ass to the beat of the song, sliding her soft backside up and down her dance partner's crotch.

As her ass shook, her skirt began to ride up a bit, exposing the bottom of her cheeks. Dean saw this and shifted his member from an upward position to a forward one. She felt him shift, and was surprised to feel his hardness slide against her bare pussy with only his thin slacks between them.

She continued rolling her hips, shaking her ass, lost in the moment. She ignored the looks she got from those around her as she looked up at Jason again, making sure he was still watching her before leaning forward further, bringing her field of view to everyone's feet. She didn't mind, seeing as how the new angle brought her clit in contact with the polyester cock between her thighs.

When she found the right ankle she shook her ass vigorously, causing her skirt to begin to rise further.

Jess could feel tingling from the tips of her toes to the depths of her pussy. She thought of how hot it would be to have an orgasm on the dance floor with the whole school watching.

Suddenly, she felt a large hand grab her wrist. She could tell the hand was very strong, but its owner was surprisingly gentle. She looked up, to see Jason's face looking down at her, with an angry expression.

Her eyes went wide as she straightened up, pulling down her skirt with her free hand, as the students around her began to step back from the situation, Dean included.

"Ms. Turner, you're coming with me," he said sternly, loud enough for those around her to hear it.

Jason paused to turn and give Dean a look that she didn't quite understand before leaving the dance floor with Jess in tow. The students ahead of him parted as they made their way towards the exit.

They made a turn and went down the hallway, passing students as they went. They encountered others less frequently as he marched her further away from where the dance was being held. The clicking of her heels echoed through the empty hallway.

Ickythump1
Ickythump1
155 Followers