How to Achieve Sissygasm?

Story Info
Sissy Holy Bible. Step-by-Step Practical Guide!
3.4k words
4.51
12.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, my lovely sissy princesses! I'm sissy Veronica, your teacher at the Sissy Academy, and today, I want to chat with you about every girl's most cherished desire - achieving sissygasm... Every little sissy slut dreams about this non-stop, envisioning this peak of pleasure while perfecting her makeup in front of the mirror, slipping into sexy lingerie, and stepping into those fabulous high heels. Let's have a heart-to-heart about ways to achieve sissygasm as if we're the closest of friends, sharing our thoughts over a glass of wine. After all, this topic is incredibly crucial for each and every one of us! Cause sissygasm adds a sprinkle of magic to our everyday girlish lives, that electric spark, that narcotic high gives our lives meaning and turns every sissy princess into a true sissy queen in an eye blink!

However, it is not easy to achieve sissygasm in bed with a Man, a Mistress or alone with a dildo, and you know it very well, my gorgeous, otherwise you wouldn't be reading these lines now, right? There are two fundamental reasons for this - male and female. As for the male one, it is quite difficult for any boy, no matter how sissified he is, to change his mindset and always see his tiny flaccid cock exclusively as a girl's clit, the masculinity gets in the way! It takes a lot of time and hypno-trainings to get it out. And when it finally happens, sissygasm is prevented by the femininity already living in us - our girlish sensuality, which requires incredibly fine-tuning, endless female mood swings, girlish fears, nerves, etc!

I will teach you, my lovely sissy princesses, how to wade through the thorny shrubbery of your psychological problems to the cherished tree with sweet fruits, because every little sissy slut has every right to them! But to succeed, you must start from afar, with theory. So...

1. Where Does the Pleasure Come From? Or, The Sissygasm Physiology for Newbies

Let's talk about the different kinds of fireworks sissies can experience, for unique girls like us the lord has prepared a clitoral fiesta and an anal sissy adventure... Each one is like a different flavor on our menu of pleasures.

The dish for aspiring princesses is clitoral magic. It's like our little pleasure button, dolls. When this gem gets some attention from a female vibrator or our naughty fingers, fireworks happen -- and by fireworks, I mean an explosion of sensations that'll make your toes curl. Of course, your tiny cock must be completely flaccid during masturbation - remember that, sissy! - otherwise it will no longer be clitoral play, but primitive and crude male jerking off! How can your cock learn to never get hard? That's what chastity belts are for, that you must wear at all times, sissy princess. But while greedily rubbing your clit, don't forget about your asshole, babe. When things get steamy in the bedroom, this area joins the party, adding a whole new dimension to the experience. It's like a double feature -- clitoral and anal teamwork!

But, of course, the highest pilotage for sissy is to get sissygasm and fly to heaven without hands, exclusively through anal sex or anal masturbation. The sensations from such sissygasm are many times stronger and, getting it, sissy princesses literally faint from pleasure! To catch that sissygasm, little sissy sluts are ready for anything - they leave their cock caged, ride their Man's dick like cowgirls or completely give themselves over to the cruel Mistress to mercilessly thrust a huge strapon into the sissy's sweet ass, or just fuck themselves to death with dildos! In this war, any weapon is good, as long as it leads us to victory!

2. Your Man, Sissy, is More Than just a Living Dildo. Use him Wisely in Bed!

Keep in mind, darling, to achieve sissygasm and maximize your pleasure, you're going to desperately need a man's help. And I'm talking about not only his hard dick, silly, but the whole man - his passion, his fiery emotions, the hot words that escape his lips, the tender caresses that build anticipation, his rough edges alongside the gentleness, his knowledge of you and your body, his language, his hands... everything that only a man can give you!

So before you rush to suck his dick like a thirsty little bitch or give him your hungry ass, take the time to have a heart-to-heart with your lover. Tell him about your desires. Be real and open. Why spill the tea on your wants and needs? Well, think of it as a roadmap to sissygasm. Your fuckboy, unfortunately, isn't a mind reader (as much as we wish they were)! By being honest about what makes you horny, you're creating a roadmap to pleasure. It's like planning the perfect date -- but in the bedroom. By opening up and chatting about what makes your heart race and your pussy get wet, you will program this living testosterone-driven sex machine, and at the right moment it will do its job and help you achieve sissygasm. Utilize your man's potential to the fullest for a sacred purpose!

If you are attracted to the power and dominance of a woman or transwoman, and you have given yourself into the hands of a cruel Mistress, then it is just silly to give psychological advices, and I will not do it. Skillful, professional Mistress knows perfectly well how to sissify you, little sissy bitch. Once given yourself into the power of Mistress, you don't have to worry anymore, you are in safe hands. Sometimes I myself turn into the image of a Mistress and cruelly bring up silly sissies, so I know exactly what I'm talking about.

3. Sissy Gets PMS Blues too!

Hey doll! You might think that if a shy boy gets to live like a girl, becoming a sissy, he's blessed by the gods and dodges all those intricate psychological issues -- the bundle of nerves, doubts, mental gymnastics, blues, and complexes that essentially make up the "mysterious female soul." How naive! Of course not! Remember, princess, the arch-nemesis of sissygasm is our ever-changing female moods! But, at the same time, our girlish emotions and psychological vibes are like the secret ingredients in the recipe for mind-blowing satisfaction in bed... Paradox, you say? Alas, no, that's our reality!

Just imagine, you're in the mood, you look perfect, the stars are aligned, you've picked up a great guy and you'd so love to have sissygasm with him, but something's off emotionally. It's like trying to dance in shoes that don't fit. That's it, your train won't reach the end of the line. Forget the sissygasm, girl! That's why it's crucial to tune into your emotions and overall mental vibe.

Yeah, sissy gets PMS mood swings too, and how to deal with it? The ultimate lifebuoy on this struggling spaceship is your sissy self-esteem, aiming for cosmic heights! The more confident and comfortable you feel as a girl, the more likely you are to reach those stellar heights of pleasure. It's like wearing your favorite outfit -- when you feel good, you shine! Feeling at ease with your fuckboy is like having a secret weapon in the pleasure game. Confidence isn't about being perfect, it's about embracing your sissy uniqueness and owning it!

4. Read the Kama Sutra Before You Spread Your Buttocks!

Fucking as a girl does not mean becoming an inflatable sex doll into whose holes the fuckboy sticks his hard cock. That's how you'll never achieve sissygasm, sissy princess. And certainly do not try to masturbate in this way, silly, you will waste lubricant! Your inflatable sex doll should not be inflated with air, but with life, passion and fantasy, otherwise you will not get sissygasm! You don't need to contort yourself into fancy, acrobatic bedroom poses - no way! (I definitely don't want any twisted necks or ankles here...) Besides, it's too simple and, therefore, not that effective for sissies. Pay attention to the more intricate and subtle things. These are the real sparks that'll ignite the fire within you!

First, let's talk about the dance of dominance and submission. It's close to any sissy princess, because the desire to submit to men in bed is part of our soul. In this realm, sissy just don't grasp the vibe of modern cisgender gals, raised on feminism and equality ideals, who wanna play the alpha role in bed! Hey, chicks, do you even realize what you're missing out on in the sheets? Cause true femininity means taking the submissive role between the sheets, even if you're a princess in real life! And we gift the guys the right to dominate us, and our sweet butts, of course. Cause surrendering to someone's strong will, unleashing our vulnerability -- it's such a devilish delight! Absolute, blissful submission in bed -- it's often the very board that rides us through the rough waves of hard fucking straight to that coveted sissygasm! Trust me, beauties, I'm a hardcore surfer in that sense!

Now, my little sluts, the second most crucial thing is the "Wow!" factor. Sissy princesses shouldn't do boring in bed! Just take a peek at the Kama Sutra -- so many poses and positions! -- its authors clearly valued variety in sex! So, every time you land on your virgin sheets, ready to rumple them up and make a mess with your lubes and cums, you should be eagerly anticipating that today, once again, there'll be something special, something new and unexplored! That inner excitement will keep the pleasure flowing and prevent sex or masturbation from turning into a routine, cause boredom is the enemy of sissygasm, worse than curare poison!

So, what's the game plan, lovelies? Alright, I'll break it down for ya! Mix up those bedroom moves, don't shy away from some out-of-the-box experimentation. The main goal here isn't to get all acrobatic with your fuckboy, but to really make you horny. I want you, my sissy princesses, to get wet just thinking about what you've come up with and planned for tonight. Switch up your dildos and female vibrators, sissy, switch up your Men and strict Mistresses from time to time, and let your strict Mistresses change their strap-ons more often too! Have sex and masturbate in different places, even the most unusual and provocative ones! Play role-playing games -- throw all your wild female desires into the fire of imagination and catch the sparks of sissygasm in that flame!

Don't consider it cliche, but - explore and finally find all your erogenous zones! I'm not kidding! Believe me, beginner sissies usually know so little about themselves! How on earth can we even talk about sissygasm if a silly doesn't even know how to pleasure herself perfectly! If she doesn't know herself - how will she explain to her fuckboy what she wants?

And here's another little tidbit of sexual knowledge for your treasure trove: if you want to achieve sissygasm, create a sexy ambiance in the bedroom. Fuck should happen where even the walls turn you on! The students at my Sissy Academy are all very different girls; one gets off on long foreplay on the royal baroque-style bed, candles and quiet classical music, and while another is wildly turned on by quick blowjob in the nightclub's backroom to pounding house music. Just ask yourself about it, little slut. Also, try out sensory adventures and temperature play in bed. A bit of specific spicy sauce for that desired orgasmic dish never hurts. Explore different textures, fabrics, and feathers -- things that tickle your senses. Watch how your girlish body responds to these playful touches. Add a playful twist with warm oils, cool ice cubes, or varying temperature sensations. It's a surprise element that can elevate the experience and increase your chances of sissygasm.

5. Why do you Need to Listen to Sissy Hypno?

Listen up, doll, I'm tired of the endless pillow fights among my sissies about whether girls should regularly listen to sissy hypno to catch a sissygasm. As the teacher of the Sissy Academy, I firmly declare -- yes, my little sissy sluts, you absolutely should! Sissy hypno really, really helps my sissy students, of course, if it's not some complete audio garbage clogging up girls' ears and brains, but a piece of art recorded with tenderness and deep understanding of our girlish souls.

Now, why do I recommend all my students to wear headphones more often and do masturbating exclusively under sissy hypno? Let me explain, princesses, so you have no doubts left. No matter how delicate, sensual, and feminine you are inside, babe, no matter how eager you are to turn into a girl as soon as possible, no matter how smoothly sissification comes to you, you still have to admit that there's still a lot of masculine stuff left in each of us - unnecessary baggage, excess, things we don't need... And sometimes cleaning up this mess in our souls isn't easy. And a million little things surrounding us - like, for example, a snag in our stockings happening at the worst time - constantly distract us from the sacred path to sissygasm. Cause this path requires 100% immersion into the girl's image and 100% awareness of ourselves as representatives of the female sex. Getting rid of all our male mental garbage and shaking off numerous leeches of petty household problems will help with the practice of self-hypnosis, the highest level of which for us is undoubtedly sissy hypno.

Moreover, you should understand, sissy princess, that your anal orgasm is achieved not so much by direct anal fucking or anal masturbation, although the pleasure from it is very important, of course, as by the psychological state you put yourself in... This psychological state plays a huge role in achieving sissygasm! You must transport yourself to a different world, far from male reality, where only you exist in a feminine guise, your beauty, your femininity, your pleasure and nothing else.

However, sissy princesses, I don't want to bore your silly girly heads with my tedious chatter, I'll just suggest an experiment: try masturbating under sissy hypno and without it, and then compare your feelings and cums or sissygasms. I'm sure after that you'll fall in love with sissy hypno!

Good tip: to keep self-hypnosis from becoming tedious or boring, alternate sissy hypno with sissy audio tales!

STEP-BY-STEP PRACTICAL GUIDE to SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVING SISSYGASM

Alright, had enough theory, dolls? I bet you're already yawning from those dragged-out foreplays! So let's get right down to the practical stuff, the sex, huh? I'm sure you can't wait... Okay, here's a step-by-step practical guide for sissy princesses on how to successfully achieving sissygasm. Memorize it by heart, follow the instructions exactly, and if you don't forget anything and the stars align just right - your cherished dream will come true someday...

Step one: Dive headfirst into the depths of your feminine persona right from the morning, turn on your inner girl to the max, toss out all things masculine or lock them away in the closet, and forget about them. Run away and hide from all distractions, forget about them for today. Feel, realize yourself as a sissy princess in the truest sense of the word.

Step two: Set yourself up for success. It sounds silly, but trust me, it's crucial. You must believe that you will succeed. And it will happen tonight! That it's inevitable, like the moon rising in the sky. That you're capable of it... And it's pure truth -- every one of us can achieve hands-free sissygasm! Just remind yourself of that more often, and you'll be surprised how much more confident you'll become in bed...

Step three: Create a romantic setting around you (especially in the bedroom) and an atmosphere that excites you. What do I mean? Absolutely everything! Bedroom decor, bedding, silk pillows, pleasant music, fragrances, candles, soft lighting, wine, beautiful dresses, new lingerie, and sexy stockings and heels... Oh, the list could go on forever! The main thing is that every glance at your partner or just towards the bed already starts to excite your girlish soul madly... So that all sorts of naughty thoughts constantly sneak into your girlish head, and you can't chase them away. And if creating such a den of feminine passion in your apartment is impossible, then jump in the car and go where such a romantic setting and arousing atmosphere exist, because without all these little things, you won't see a sissygasm, babe! And don't forget to listen to your favorite sissy hypno on the way.

Fourth step: Long foreplay. Don't rush it, little sissy slut. Slowly, but inevitably, heat up your girlish body until every last trace of anything masculine melts away... Bring yourself to a boil, so you are absolutely certain of your sissygasm tonight, so any other outcome is simply unthinkable for you. If you're simply masturbating, dissolve into the process under sissy hypno. If you're in bed with a Man or a Mistress, surrender yourself completely, trust their power, submit to them, and crave their dominance over you. Become a sexual plaything in their confident hands. Dive into the world of oral pleasure. Communicate openly about preferences and desires. Remember, it's a dance of giving and receiving.

Remember the important rules of foreplay, little sissy slut: never touch your clit with your hands, much less jerk off like a guy, and never start fucking until you're wet. Your clit should start exuding pre-ejaculant profusely. Your thighs, panties, and sheet in sticky drops of your wetness is the signal that you're ready for anal sex. If you're not confident and you're afraid you won't be able to hold back and start jerking off like a guy, then don't take off your chastity belt in bed. I know you wear it for days on end, so make sure you're wearing it while you're fucking!

Step five, the most important step! Anal masturbation or anal sex, depending on whether you've mustered the courage to admit to yourself that you're not satisfied with just being self-sufficient, and that you want real relationships, you want to belong to someone strong, or not yet.

What is critical to achieving sissygasm with any anal play? It is to find that position for masturbation, that position with a partner, fucking or self-fucking in which will give you maximum pleasure. There are plenty of positions (just look at the Kama Sutra, you'll see!), so tirelessly try new things and experiment, sissy princess, don't brush it off. In the right position, it's as if a secret passage to long-awaited pleasure opens up in your asshole. And in the wrong one, on the contrary, the way to displeasure and disappointment. Finding your ideal position is individual, so it's up to you, beauty.

The anal adventure of solitude can bring just as much pleasure as an anal adventure with a sex partner. It all depends on the actor and the sex equipment. When you embarking on a journey to sissygasm alone, stock up on various female vibrators and dildos for inner work. You can even go on this journey by sex machine, of course, listening to your favorite sissy hypno along the way, but the technical equipment is not the main thing here! Your immersion, the sharpness of your senses, and your passion - that's what will help you achieve your desired goal, sissy.

During anal sex with a Man or a Mistress, your outcome heavily depends on the experience and energy of your dominant partner. So, sissy, choose wisely and beforehand, reveal all your secret bedroom desires and intimate female weaknesses to your future ruler. When making love with a Man, you won't be listening to sissy hypno, so it's preferable that your bedfellow isn't a self-conscious mute. As for Mistresses, I'm not worried; ladies always have a tongue ready.

Initially aim for the most difficult to achieve, and therefore the sweetest sissygasm - hands-free. If you wear a chastity belt, don't take it off initially in bed. If the stars align and your clit cums while caged, you'll experience the highest happiness a sissy can achieve. But if you feel that you can't cum perfectly, don't worry, sissy, cause no one is perfect, you have the key to your cage at hand, your favorite female vibrator and your clitoral magic, take advantage of it all and achieve sissygasm. A girl should always leave bed satisfied! And the perfect sissygasm will happen next time, I have no doubt in you at all, my talented sissy student!