All Comments on 'How to Achieve Sissygasm?'

by Veronica_Taboo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShinovikShinovik3 months ago

As the teacher of the Sissy Academy ???

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

Your advice is actually advice that is well taken VT. there no way a virgin novice could understand what you have so cleverly laid out in this essay.

When a sissy isn’t lucky enough to be properly bred by a good and loving daddy, ( like most of us unfortunately ) he may never experience the kind of sissygasm that are so often described in a lot of erotic literature. I’m also aware that these fantasies give us the opportunity to vicariously experience those erotic situations that each of us dream about the most.

Badboy1616Badboy161610 days ago

Great advice! I actually did achieve a hands free sissygasm so it can be done! The man who was fucking me knew the right spot to hit and I was blown away!!! I. haven’t been able to get another one but have been close. I just started wearing panties but I’m not sure how to proceed next. I love the feel of them and the pink colors. I love being submissive but can’t find a truly dominant mistress or partner (that doesn’t want money). Most men just want to fuck period. What sissy Hyno do you recommend? Who is there to help with feminization? Any advice you can give on that would be helpful. You can message me if you want. Great advice and keep on writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous