How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Introducing my girlfriend to the wannabe.
5.1k words
4.65
6.2k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Sharon - Friday

When I arrived at work the next day, Friday, Kathy was already at her desk. As I walked past on the way to my office, I said, "Morning, Kathy. First in the office again as usual huh? Come in my office would you please? We need to talk without listening ears."

She got up from her desk and followed me into my office, closing the door.

"Leave it open, would you? I don't want other employees coming in and finding us behind closed doors. Just keep an ear out for anyone else arriving. Please sit down."

She took the visitor's chair, and I sat behind my desk.

"About last night, our conversation, what you asked me. Is that something you really want to pursue? Or have you changed your mind?"

"I thought about it all last night, I don't think I slept much. I wasn't planning on dropping that on you, it just sort of slipped out on the spur of the moment. You were so nice to me, listening to my problems, I just blurted it out. I don't want you to feel you have to, it's a lot to ask."

"You're rambling, sweetie. That sounds like nerves. Don't be nervous, it's okay. I'll ask you again, have you changed your mind? Or do you want to do it?"

"Yes, I'd be so grateful if you could help me be a normal person."

"And you realize that in order to do that properly, you and I will have to become uh . . . sexually intimate?"

She looked down into her lap, fingers fidgeting again. "Yes, I know that's the only way you could teach me."

"I have to ask . . . are you on some kind of birth control"

"Yes, I started a few months ago when I started dating. I'm safe."

"And you haven't had sex with anybody that you haven't told me about?"

"Nobody. If you're concerned about disease, don't be . . . that isn't a possibility."

"Good to hear. You should know that I'm safe as far as disease is concerned, but not the other."

"So is that a yes? Will you do it for me?"

"There's someone I want you to meet, first. A very close friend of mine. I've known her since we were kids together. She's really sweet, and I told her a little about you. I hope that's okay, I trust her with my life. She wants to meet you."

"Is she your girlfriend? I don't want to mess anything up for you."

"Like I said, I've known her forever. She has been my girlfriend, yes, We even lived together in college. We have a complicated relationship. No, you wouldn't be messing anything up, but I do want her to meet you. She could help you as much or more than me. Get a woman's perspective."

"I might prefer that, actually. I could use a friend. Yes, I'd like to meet her."

"Okay, tonight at my place. I'll drive, and the three of us can have dinner and talk."

"So is that a yes? You'll do it?"

"It isn't a yes, yet. I'll let you know after you meet Sharon. She's a major part of my life, and I want her to be on board with this. We have no secrets."

"You're an amazing man! Sharon is one lucky woman."

I heard the outside office door opening. "Okay, you better get back to your desk, people are starting to arrive."

She stood up, saying "Thanks Boss, I'll do that." and walked out.

I closed my office door and pulled out my cell. Sharon picked up on the first ring. "David?"

"Sharon . . . isn't that clever, we know each other's names!"

"Funny man! Have you talked with . . . Kathy? Was it? Yeah, Kathy."

"Yeah, she wants to meet you."

"Cool! Tonight?"

"Yes, she doesn't have a car, can't even drive, probably. I'll bring her over to my place after work, you can come over whenever you want."

"I'll come over early and make sure you haven't trashed the place too bad. I'll pick up dinner for the three of us as well. You have alcohol, right?"

"Some beer, some hard stuff, red and white wine. I think she was drinking Chablis the other night. So I've got it covered."

"Great, see you after work!"

"Uh . . . Sharon? Thanks!"

"My pleasure, or maybe 'Our pleasure'."

I grinned and hung up.

I wasn't very productive for the rest of the day. I found myself daydreaming about how to handle Kathy's training. I found excuses to walk past her desk several times, just to see her. She seemed to be keeping busy.

Finally, five o'clock rolled around and people vacated the office, anxious to get the weekend started.

When there was nobody left but Kathy and me, I got up and walked over to her desk. "Ready to go?" I asked. "Haven't changed your mind have you?"

"I was ready when I woke up this morning, and no, I haven't changed my mind. I've never been so sure of anything in my life! I thought this day would never end." She got up from her desk. I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go. Sharon is meeting us at my place. Do you need to stop off at home or anything? Change your clothes maybe?"

"Not unless you want me to. I don't have much in the way of casual clothes. This is as good as it gets." She was wearing a floral patterned sundress down to her knees. Not very attractive, but serviceable.

"Okay, let's go. What you're wearing is fine for now. We can probably find you something more comfortable."

We locked up and left the building. She was quiet driving home.

When I took the on ramp for the interstate, she suddenly seemed to wake up. "Where are we going?"

"My house."

"Where do you live?"

"It's sorta in the country, a couple of exits down the interstate, and a few miles on a side road. It's a gated community outside the city."

"What's it like?"

"Well, it's bigger than I need for myself, five bedrooms, four and a half baths, great room, media room, study, swimming pool and hot tub, a pool house that doubles as a gym, a tennis court, a guest house, a games room in the basement with a wet bar, pool table, table tennis, shuffleboard . . .but it's the house I grew up in. It actually belongs to my parents, but they moved to Florida and asked me to either sell the house, or keep it. I'll inherit it some day, anyway, and I didn't want to part with it, so it's mine."

"Wow! The church would house at least twenty people in something that size . . . maybe more!"

"My dad owns several businesses and a lot of real estate in several cities. When he passes, I'll probably have to get serious about taking all of that over. I'm not looking forward to it."

"Swimming pool?"

"Yeah, and a hot tub."

"I never learned to swim. I don't even own a bathing suit."

"We'll have to see about that. You'd look great in a bikini."

"Maybe not a bikini, I would feel naked wearing one of those."

"The pool and hot tub are completely private. Nobody can see anything in those areas, You could go naked and I'd be the only one who would know. Besides, nobody wears a bathing suit unless they have to. I prefer not. Bathing suits still contain soap residue after they have been washed, and that screws up the chemical balance of the pool water. The hot tub is even worse. I don't allow bathing suits in that at all!"

"I don't think I could do that."

"Skinny dipping is fun. Sharon and I do it all the time. Listen, You want me to teach you about sex, we need to be naked together for that, so it's something you'll have to get used to."

"I was taught that a woman never takes off her nightgown when she has to submit to her husband."

"There's that damned church dogma again. Ask Sharon about it if you want. She'll tell you the same thing. Sex is better for both partners when they're naked, unless you're role playing. Do you really think God wants us to cover up man and woman, his greatest creations? Adam and Eve were naked and innocent until the serpent told them that was wrong, and made a big deal of it. Sometimes I think the serpent from the Bible is just a symbol for a fundamentalist church, misleading people for their own twisted agenda."

"Oh! I never thought of that!"

"That's because your church told you not to. They were wrong about so many things. Just try to forget what they preached. If you want to be a normal functioning human, keep an open mind, and look around you, and feel free to ask Sharon if you have any doubts about what I say."

"No, I believe you. I can't see myself running around naked, though."

"Not in public, no. We don't have a society that is that liberated. Although there are countries in the world where public nudity is allowed or at least have public nude beaches and resorts, there are a few of those in the U.S. and it's quite common in Sweden, or so I hear. I'm just talking about at home, where it's just us. But I won't ever insist on it. I want you to feel comfortable."

"Okay, nudity is optional in the house, but expected in bed?"

"It will be expected if we're making love, preferred in the pool, and required in the hot tub."

"Okay, I can live with that, I think . . ."

"Listen, if you're sleeping alone, you can wear a parka if that makes you comfortable, and you won't be required to use the pool or the hot tub if you're not okay with the rules. You have to know that I sleep nude, I will be naked in the pools, and maybe in the sun loungers, and Sharon will be, too. If you're uncomfortable with that, then don't look."

"Do you and Sharon usually run around the house naked?"

"Sometimes, when we're playing with each other, but we usually wear short silk robes. Something easy to take off when we feel like it. The robes keep the chill off when the air conditioner kicks in."

"I guess I could get used to seeing you and Sharon like that. I don't know if I could."

"Keep an open mind. There's nothing wrong with nudity between friends and lovers. As a matter of fact, it's really difficult to have a serious argument when you and your partner are nude. It makes it a lot tougher to just quit and walk out. You have to get dressed first or be arrested."

She giggled, "That's pretty funny. I just had a visual of a cop pulling somebody over for speeding."

"Okay, here's our gate. My car has a transponder, so the gate automatically opens. I don't even have to wake up the security guard."

"Security guard?"

"Yeah, a lot of the people in this place have a lot of money and usually jewelry lying around. Security is important to them. Not so much for me. I just don't keep anything valuable. But it just occurred to me if your church ever tracks you down to this city, come here, and they'll never get close to you. I'll hire additional protection."

"You think they'll come looking? It's been three years!"

"It's a possibility. Cults like that don't want former members to go public with the brainwashing and the slave conditions. But the way you left wouldn't have left a trail for them to follow. As long as you don't go public, you should be safe."

I pulled into my driveway. "Looks like Sharon's here already. There's her car."

The garage door was still open, and I spotted the rear end of her Maserati Quattroporte peeking out. I pulled in beside it in my Accord.

"That's Sharon's car? Wow! That looks expensive!"

"It is. About a hundred and twenty grand. Her Dad gave it to her for graduation, and she works for him. They own a few businesses and some real estate. She's freer with her money than I am. I just want a car that works. I don't need anything like hers. I'd be afraid to park that down by our office. It would get vandalized or stolen in a heartbeat."

"How did she get through the security gate?"

"I gave her a transponder of her own so she can come and go as she pleases. The guards all know her anyway. No problem."

"You trust her, don't you?"

"I trust her with my life. Besides, her having a transponder is no different than a guy giving his girlfriend a key to his apartment. She has a key to my house, too."

"Then she is your girlfriend."

"Not exactly, You'll understand the relationship in time. For now, just accept it, okay?"

"Okay,"

We got out of the car and walked to the front door. I opened the door and held it for her to enter first.

She stopped and her jaw dropped. "Wow!" she said. "Just wow!"

I think the foyer with its crystal chandelier hanging from a twenty foot ceiling, and polished marble floor and sweeping staircase took her breath away. To me, I thought it was a bit ostentatious . . . a waste of space, but I didn't design it.

"Hi honey! I'm home!" I yelled as I closed the door behind me.

Sharon came running from the back of the house, probably the kitchen, and threw herself into my arms. She was barefoot, and wearing her emerald green silk robe. Her shoulder length dirty blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She threw her arms around me and planted a seriously wet warm kiss on my lips. My hands went to her waist. I could feel the elastic at the waist of her panties, so I knew at least her ass was covered. It was a different question how long that would last. Sharon usually didn't wear much clothing, if any, when she was at my place, and probably never at her own home.

"Uh, Sharon . . . we have a guest."

"I know, I just wanted to show her how to greet her man. Hi, you must be Kathy! David has told me all about you."

I had a feeling, besides acting friendly towards Kathy, Sharon was establishing her position as my number one.

"You must be Sharon," Kathy said a little timidly. "I am pleased to meet you. David has told me a little about you, too, but he didn't mention how beautiful you are!"

"Awww, thank you! You're not so bad, yourself. I want us to become good friends, and I'm looking forward to helping you with your little problem."

"I think it's more than a 'little problem', but thanks . . . to both of you."

"Come with me. You need to get comfortable. At least get those heels and pantyhose off. We're pretty casual around here, and you really need to fit in. I think I can find you something to wear. David, go get that suit off and get us all a drink. I'm taking Kathy to the "Blue Room". Sharon took Kathy by the arm and led her upstairs. I followed and went to my room, the master suite. I had moved in there when I took over the house. My old room was the 'Blue Room', and Sharon used most of that as her closet. She had a ton of stuff in there.

I stripped and took a quick shower, putting on a simple Tee shirt and a pair of loose knit shorts. I passed on wearing my black silk knee length robe. I figured it would look a little over the top, and I didn't want Kathy to get scared off. Then I went downstairs and pulled a bottle of Chablis from the refrigerator. I'd drink a little wine tonight, just to keep it simple, and to keep my wits about me.

It appeared that Sharon had accepted Kathy on first sight, but maybe she was just being friendly. She could very easily veto the plan at any time. I needed to give them a little space to become friends.

It also appeared that Kathy was intimidated by Sharon's beauty and confident manner, and her possessiveness about me. I was a little surprised by that greeting Sharon laid on me. That was unusual, but I wasn't about to complain. I'd like to be greeted like that every time I came home! What man wouldn't?

I was sitting in the media room sipping my wine and watching the News on my eighty-inch, 4K LED screen when Sharon came in towing Kathy timidly behind. Kathy had removed her makeup and pulled her waist-length hair back in a ponytail like Sharon's, except much longer. She was wearing one of Sharon's silk robes . . . the Royal blue one, and she was barefoot. She was close to the same height as Sharon, so her robe came down about to her mid-thigh. I couldn't tell, but she was probably wearing panties or possibly a pair of Sharon's abbreviated shorts.

I poured them each a glass of wine, and at Sharon's insistence, I shifted over to the middle of the couch, and the girls took positions on each side of me. Kathy primly tucked her robe tightly around her legs and kept her knees together, sitting in her usual ramrod straight posture.

Sharon put her feet up on the coffee table, and crossed her ankles, settling back and relaxing. She looked across me at Kathy. "If you're going to hang with us, the first thing you're gonna have to learn, is how to relax. You look like a deer in the headlights. Nobody is going to bite you . . . at least not tonight."

"Sorry," Kathy replied."I guess I'm just not used to being with people outside of the office." She sat back, relaxing her upper body, but keeping her feet on the floor, knees together, ankles crossed.

"That's okay, we just want you to feel at home, and comfortable with us."

"I'm sorry, I feel like I'm only half dressed, and that I'm a third wheel . . . intruding on your time with David."

"Quit saying you're sorry, for pity's sake! If we didn't want you here, we wouldn't have invited you. I . . . David and I want the three of us to be friends. If you want us to help you, we're all going to have to be very comfortable with each other. That includes both David and me. David, show her that she's wanted. Kiss her."

I turned to Kathy, "May I?"

Her reply was to lift her head and present her lips to me. I kissed her softly, keeping it simple, no tongue. Her response was minimal. She just accepted the kiss without participation.

"Now," Sharon said, "Isn't that better?"

"Yes, that was nice."

"Looks to me like you need some practice. That looked a little sterile. Why don't you help her David? I need to go get dinner together. It's just some chicken I had Georgio's make up for us. It's in the oven keeping warm. I'll have it on the table in a few minutes."

"Can I help?" Sharon asked.

"Thanks, but I got it. You need to stay here and kiss David some more. He's a great kisser!" She walked out carrying her wine glass and left us alone.

I put my arm around Kathy's shoulders. "Wow!" she said. "Sharon is really nice! It's easy to see why you like her."

"Yeah, you two look enough alike to be sisters, but she is one of a kind."

"Was my kiss okay?"

"Your lips feel wonderful, nice and soft, but a little more participation on your part would be good. I got the feeling I was kissing you, and you were letting me. I'd rather you kissed me back. Let me show you. I want you to kiss me, and I'll let you just like you did."

Kathy reached up and kissed my lips. I didn't move.

"Okay, you just felt what I felt the first time. Now kiss me again."

She did, and I kissed her back pressing my lips firmly against hers and even nibbling her lower lip.

"See? Isn't that better?"

"Much. Guess I have a lot to learn."

"If you're enthusiastic, it helps a lot. I need to know by your reaction to my kiss that you like it and would like more."

"And more is?"

"Well, that was a goodnight kiss after a date and it tells the kissee that you'd like to pursue the relationship. Or later in the relationship, it's a good welcome home, or see you later kiss. It shows affection, not lust. The next step is a French kiss and it conveys desire, deep feelings, an 'I want you' message. That involves open lips and tongue involvement."

"Can you show me please? I think I'm ready for that."

"Sure, if you're okay with it. Stand up a minute, it's better that way. The first one of these comes before inviting your date inside for more kissing or fun and games."

Kathy stood up and I put my arms around her waist. "Okay, put your arms around my neck." She did, and I pulled her body against me and kissed her, slipping my tongue between her lips. "Just relax and let me in," I whispered. We kissed again, and this time, she parted her lips and I slid my tongue past her teeth. We broke the kiss.

"You're doing great, now do to me what I just did to you." She kissed me again, and I felt her tongue tentatively probe my mouth, I opened up and slid my tongue over hers, and sucked her tongue a little.

We broke the kiss. "Oh, my God! I had no idea that could be so good!"

"Liked it, didn't you?"

"I think I'm going to need a lot more practice."

Sharon, from the doorway said. "There's a lot more to learn about that. Some of it will come naturally, but you'll get there. If you want to know anything, ask me. I'll be happy to show you. Now dinner is on the table. Are you guys coming, or should I throw a bucket of cold water over you to cool you off?"

12