How to Be a Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No we're coming."

"Then I definitely need that bucket of cold water, maybe two, one each."

"She's good for a first timer." I had the beginnings of a hard-on and was trying to be inconspicuous. That isn't easy when you're going commando in a pair of knit shorts, and had just soul kissed a beautiful young girl. I hadn't been thinking when I made the choice. I hadn't realized we would actually do anything that night. I thought this would be just a meet and greet. I should have known Sharon might be on board, and want to get started right away. She's like that. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

Dinner, in Sharon's words, 'just some chicken from Georgio's', turned out to be Chicken Piccata with capers in a lemon cream butter sauce, broccoli florets and Penne Pasta in a Marinara sauce, served in the formal dining room. When it was just Sharon and me, we generally ate in the kitchen, so she was trying to impress Kathy. I was afraid Sharon had overdone it a little and might intimidate her instead, but Kathy seemed to take it in stride.

I helped with the dishes, and I got a chance to pull Sharon aside. "It looks like you're on board with this? Did I read that right?"

"Yep! She'll spend the weekend, but she doesn't know it yet. Train her well. Give her a weekend she'll never forget, and we'll continue her training all next week. I'm going to take her shopping tomorrow for some decent clothes."

"Perfect! Take my credit card. Spend whatever you need to."

"Fuck that! This one is on me."

"No good to argue with you is it?"

"That would be a waste of time. Don't give it a second thought!"

"God! You're such a nice person!"

"I try, babe."

"I'll take care of the dishes. Why don't you go talk with Kathy? Show her around the house a little bit. Let her know we decided to help her out if she still wants us to. Bond with her a bit."

"Sure, I'll do that."

"Oh, and tell her she's spending the weekend. That should come from you and make sure you let her know that it won't be just her and me . . . you're staying, too. Put her at ease."

"Got it!"

I started rinsing plates and stacking them in the dishwasher. There wasn't much in the way of leftovers, so that went in the trash. I grabbed a fresh bottle of white wine from the fridge and went looking for the girls. I found them in the basement games room locked in what appeared to be a very passionate kiss.

"Ah, excuse me? Am I interrupting something?"

They broke apart, laughing. "Just practicing," Sharon said. "She's catching on fast!. Show him Kathy."

Kathy stepped over to me, and laid a tongue twister on me that rattled my back teeth!

"I think he likes it!" Sharon giggled.

"I think I need more practice . . . with both of you! You are so unbelievably nice to me!"

"We can be much nicer. David . . . under her ear."

I bent to Kathy again, and kissed her lips lightly, then moved down and kissed, then gently sucked, the spot under her ear, just behind her jawline. I knew I had hit the spot when I heard her moan a little.

"What did you do? My knees just got weak, and I feel all warm and creamy! I have to sit down!" Kathy plopped down in an overstuffed chair.

"That's one of your 'erogenous zones', and that's just one of them . . . along with your lips and tongue. Trust David, he knows them all!"

I stepped over to the chair, and sat on the arm. "Yeah, but not everybody responds to all of them, so I have to try them all to see which ones you prefer. Like here," I said as I gently stroked the inside of her elbow. Kathy shuddered. "And this one." I slipped my hand down her leg and again gently stroked the soft skin behind her knee. Kathy's legs parted slightly. "And of course these," I said sitting on the ottoman and pulling her feet into my lap and massaging them more firmly. Her head went back and rested on the back of the chair, she sighed and closed her eyes.

"I think you got her, David, You might want to stop. I think she's had enough for now."

"No please! That feels so wonderful! Nobody's ever done that for me. I love it! Are there more?"

Sharon replied, "The next step starts getting more ah, shall we say . . . personal. I don't think you're quite ready for that yet."

"Personal, how?"

"Well, there's a spot you might like at the base of your spine, there's your breasts, especially your nipples, There are spots along your rib cage, your navel, the inside of your thighs, the area all around your vagina, your vaginal lips, both outer and inner, your clitoris, and of course your G-spot. That's the best."

"G-spot? What's that?"

"That's an area about two inches or so inside your vagina. David can reach that with his fingers, or his cock, but not his tongue."

"His tongue? He's going to put his tongue up inside me?"

"Sure! That's part of oral sex, and he's really good at it. That's sure to give you the best orgasm you'll ever have."

"He doesn't mind doing that?"

"Mind! He loves it! David tell her."

"She's right, Kathy. I love to eat pussy. I can't get enough of licking and sucking her clit and making her cum all over my face. It's the best!"

"And he's the best!"

"I've never had an orgasm. What's it like?"

"Haven't you ever masturbated? Played with your pussy, your clit?

"The church preached that was a sin and we weren't to touch ourselves."

"It's your body . . . you should do whatever you want with it. That's why God gave us things like clits and G-spots. They serve no other function than to give us pleasure, whether that's from a lover, or doing it yourself. You don't think He would have made a mistake, do you? A design flaw? I don't think so!"

"I really don't know where to start!" she was getting upset.

"I'll help you if you want, or David can. I thought it might be better coming from me, though. I do have some experience playing with myself. Been doing it since I was fourteen!"

"Would you please? I think I'd feel better if you do it. If you don't mind."

"No I don't mind, sweetie. That's what we're here for. Why don't we head up to bed, and continue this there where it's just you and me? David you're sleeping alone tonight, sorry." I caught her wink, telling me she would join me later.

"Well, I was looking forward to cuddling with you a little, but you're right. This weekend is for Kathy. I think I'm going to go jump in the hot tub for a while before I turn in."

Sharon and Kathy went up the stairs to bed, while I picked up the unopened wine bottle and glasses and locked up the house. I walked out to the hot tub, grabbing a towel from the pool house. I turned on the pumps and dropped my clothes and settled down into the hot, swirling water.

It had been quite a night! I just had a small taste of what it might be like living with two of the hottest babes I had ever met. With some deprogramming to get that damned church out of her head, and training, Kathy could possibly turn out to be as good as Sharon, and she was a goddess!

Kathy seemed to be eager enough, so we had to train her to love sex like we did, but end up having her wanting to stay with us, not going off screwing half the world. She had to fall in love with both of us. That might be tricky, but Sharon was upstairs, teaching Kathy to masturbate. I just wished I could be the proverbial fly on the wall. I would have liked to have seen that!

End of Chapter 3

12