All Comments on 'How to be a Good Son'

by riverking2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ok mostly until the end,just seemed to fizzle out,otherwise not bad for first time

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Herrlich, romantisch, wunderschön !!!

Vielen Dank für deine schöne Geschichte.

So sollte die Welt, die Wirklichkeit sein.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Weird beginning premise, that the mom wants to be raped. After that, just an elongated fairytale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good read, kept my interest. Nice guy gets the prize, definitely a fantasy story. Next please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hate the ending. They -Jason and his mom should have ended up together. Adding the others ruined the whole story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo3 months ago
Summer of 42 stated it for my mother and myself.

Such a poignant story of love Beautiful end with mother and son possibly finding knowledgeable love.

PS-42 cemented my infatuation with my mother as I saw her arousal. And, my desire for older woman.

live4thebjlive4thebj3 months ago

I really wanted to get into it and I love a long good story but page one just didn’t like how it was written. Almost like someone reading me instructions on how to put something together.

A well written story you start feeling the emotions of the characters and I didn’t get that. Also if I don’t get that on page one then the next 6 pages are in likely to get me there. So I bailed. **

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not too bad need to work on slightly changing the way each character "talks" using the same stylistic voice regardless of who is speaking breaks the immersion. Also, shutter is what you put on a window to keep things out. Shudder is what a woman does when she orgasms. Prowl is what one does to hunt for a mate. Prow is the very front of a boat.

1stltdan1stltdan3 months ago

Great first story please keep writing more stories.

Dirtmover52Dirtmover523 months ago

Really enjoyed it till they got on vacation. Now I’m not sure. The ending just has me on the fence.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story but you should have wrote more into it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved this chapter gave it a 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous