How to be a Good Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom really looked great. She had kind of a little black dress style, but in beach colors. Her legs, arms and ass were perfect. And based on my shopping trip with Karen, I now know she's a 36B. Just right, as far as I'm concerned. Every guy has a preferred breast size. For me, A and D are great, B and C are perfect. I never did appreciate anything larger, even though some women assume all guys think bigger is better. Even after everything mom and I have been thru the last year, this is the best look I've had of her body. I'll hopefully get to see more of her this week, being in the same room. And then there's that blue bikini, can't wait to see mom in that.

I recognized most of the other employees, but not not their and-ones. There was Susan Smith. God, have I lusted over her. She is every bit of 6', long blond hair. Polished looking. Prim and proper beautiful. Reasonable C bra size, if I had to guess, and I have guessed. I didn't know her, more knew of her. And, of course, she is with a rich old guy. Figures. Probably rich, but who knows. He looks rich to me, anyway. Bastard. I knew I didn't want to try anything with any of the store owners families, so it kind of limited any meet-up potential in our group. I guess mom will be my date for the week.

The meet and greet lasted a couple hours. Finger food and drinks. Mom and I stayed mostly to ourselves. I knew a couple of the employees there, but they were mostly actually working. Afterwards, mom and I were just wore out. Went back to the room and crashed. Mom went into the bathroom to change into her usual t-shirt and panties, I just had to strip to boxers.

"Tracy, you looked tremendous tonight. I'm so happy to be here with you."

"Not looking too shabby yourself. Karen help you with your clothes tonight?"

"Course she did. You gave me a lot of things genetically, but having fashion sense got left out".

Fell asleep with mom in my arms that night, again. Somehow it just felt right.

Next day, Monday, was an open day. Give everyone a chance to get out and do the Hawaii thing before scheduled events.

Breakfast, and any event meals, were included in the trip. Lunches and off day dinners we were on our own. Breakfast, for group, was served on the beach each morning. Mom and I ate late as allowed and made it kind of a brunch deal. We had both been working on our bodies, and skipping a meal felt normal. Not that I needed to be that cheap, just didn't need to spend the extra time. The usual morning drinks, pastries, meats and eggs. Buffet style. There was even an omelet bar, made to order. In the afternoon mom went for a long walk on the beach, by herself. I asked if she needed company, she told me she need to clear head, but that she is good and happy. We rented snorkel gear for the week so I went off the beach looking at fish and coral while mom walked. Mom got back later afternoon, still time for her to get in her suit and spend some time at the pool, getting some sun. She wore the yellow one piece. God, I was proud to be with her. I could see other guys checking her out.

That night we had dinner at the hotel. We didn't have a car, so it was just easier to stay local. It was not cheap, but since the trip was free we felt free to splurge some. We went for a walk on the beach at sunset. Just walking in the surf, our shoes off. Kind of romantic, but again nothing happened.

*****

The next day, Tuesday, was an event day. We could either go golfing, fully paid, or go on a scuba diving trip, again fully paid. Mom is not a golfer, and we both like snorkeling, so the scuba was an easy choice. Mom let me know she had plans for us that evening, but she would not let me know what it was. She just wanted to do something to show her appreciation, a chance for her to pay back for taking her on the trip.

We got to the dock where the scuba left from. There was a pretty good crowd. People were getting in a line and every twelve or so people was ushered to a dive boat and took off. Probably took 10 or 12 boats, so it was pretty popular. When we finally got to our boat I noticed Susan was also getting on board, but I didn't see her and-one. I did notice Susan was not wearing a ring, so maybe the guy wasn't her husband. Who knows. Mom wore her one piece again, probably afraid something might fall off a bikini while diving. She was still looking great.

When we got to the dive site the instructors paired us off (easy for mom and I) then gave individual instructions for each pair. After about 45 minutes of instructions topside it was time to get in the water.

Mom and I had a great time under water. As her dive buddy I stayed close, most of the time we were holding hands. I was trying to point out interesting things. Fish, coral, we even saw an eel. The dive master was leading us on a trail, probably 20 or 25 feet deep. I got lost as soon as we could not see the boat anymore, just followed along. Eventually the boat appeared magically in front of us and the trail was done. We could stay down at the boat anchor till our tank air pressure went down to a certain level then had to get out. Me, being larger, used up my air faster and I had to leave mom down there. 10 minutes later she surfaced and I helped her get on board, then helped her with the dive stuff. Susan got paired up with a kid, probably 14 or so. He looked happy to get with someone like her. He would have been a store owners son. Several times that day I saw Susan checking us out. Not sure why. Did she think it was weird I was with an older woman? Was she disappointed to be paired with a kid? Who knows, that's women.

We got back to the hotel and we each took a shower, separately, getting cleaned up and dressed for dinner. We did eat in the hotel dining room again, so doing dinner was not the surprise mom had in store for us. Back in the room mom said she wanted to go for another evening walk on the beach. Good by me. Back to shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and beach sandals. Mom came out of the bathroom in her blue bikini top (finally) and a beach wrap around her waist, looking like a loose skirt. Yep, Karen was right, 34B. Fit perfectly. She was also carrying a beach bag over her shoulder.

We walked along, getting our feet wet along the shore, hand in hand. Kind of a perfect setting. Mom seemed to have a destination in mind, she kept telling me were almost there, whatever there was. Probably a perfect spot to watch the sunset from.

"Jason, I need to ask a favor of you."

She looked nervous, kind of excited, but very serious. She was looking directly at me.

"For the next hour, can you not say anything, and do exactly what I tell you? It's kind of important. You can trust me."

"You want me to not talk for an hour, and follow your instructions. Not sure what kind of game you're getting me into, but sure. For you, anything."

Mom led me off the beach towards a stand of bushes. Behind the bushes was a little open area, still sandy. She set her bag down and got out her phone. She started playing a slow song from the 80s, set the phone on the bag. Mom looked at me and told me to dance with her. Sure, dancing with mom sounded about right.

We just stood there, slow dancing to the music, mom's head on my shoulder. Holding each other. I was loving looking down at her. After the song she played another slow one. This time, as we are dancing, she looked straight at me, pulled my head down and kissed me. Fully on the lips. More magic. This is the first time mom and I had kissed, beyond a quick mother son peck. First just a light flutter, barely touching. Slowly, softly. I could see mom's eyes were closed. Then the passion started rising, and the kiss got a little firmer.

Eventually the song was over, we broke and mom put the phone away. I was, obviously, interested to see where this was going, and kind of getting a little turned on. How could the barest of a kiss be so erotic, sensual? Dare I say intimate? Mom then took a large beach towel out of her bag and laid it on the sand. Mom laid down on the towel and motioned me to lay beside her. Mom wrapped her arms around me, and we were kissing again. I could feel mom's tongue pressing against my lips, and I let her in, and our tongues swirled together.

As I lay there it suddenly occurred to me the only sound I could hear was the nearby surf. I had an instant flashback to the scene from Summer of 42. My god, is mom really going to do this for me? My fantasy? She went for a walk yesterday, looking for this spot. How long has she planned this? Mom could see my recognition. She looked at me and nodded, I just smiled back. My excitement level went up even more. I was going to say something but mom shushed me. No talking. Mom then sat up and took off her bikini top and laid back down. There was not a lot of light by then, but there was enough to see her breasts, her erect nipples. Magnificent. Mom placed my hand on her breast, and I held it softly. Eventually I found her nipple and explored it. She was hard. I was getting ever more excited, erect. Mom then started to unbutton my shirt. When she got to the end I sat up and took my shirt off. Mom didn't say anything, just looked directly into my eyes, the contact unbroken.

I reached down to her beach wrap at her waist, but mom held my hands back. She wanted to be in charge. She would tell me, thru touch, what I could and could not do.

Mom then had me lay back, hands to my sides, she was on her side next to me. Her eyes locked on mine. With her free hand she started exploring my exposed chest. Swirling her fingers thru my hair. Eventually finding a nipple, lightly playing across, sending a thrill thru my chest downward. She started moving her hand down. Slowly past my flat belly to my waist, to the top of my shorts. Then lower still, till I could feel her hand lightly caressing my full member. Up and down, thru my shorts. Up and down. Then holding me. Gentile squeezes.

Eventually her hand moved back up, to the top of my zipper. Slowly pulled down, giving access inside. Her hand, reaching in, finding my me, finally skin to skin. All I could do was lay still, shivering slightly, not from the cold. Mom was in control. And the sound of waves, a constant reminder.

Abundant lubricant already spilling from me. First mom just held me, feeling my size, my heat. Then a slow, tender motion of her hand, stroking up and down. The moment. At that point the universe was mom's eyes, the sound of surf, and the feeling of mom touching me.

Mom then moved her hand back up to my waist, working my belt off. Then popping the top snap of my shorts. She then moved down, getting in position to pull my shorts off. I had to lift up and mom removed my shorts and boxers.

Mom didn't come back beside me. She laid down next to me, lower. Closing in. Reaching my member. I couldn't see what was happening now, I just laid back, looking at the stars above.

I could feel mom's lips touch my tip, just a feather. Then lower, along the sides to the base, then back up again. Then I could feel the wet of mom lips, parting around the tip my head. Then over the whole head, then lower on the shaft. Mom was trying to swallow all of me, little by little. I could feel her tongue, playing, caressing. She didn't get all of me in, it didn't matter. What she was doing to me was like fire. Electric. Then she started moving up and down, in and out. I would not, could not last long. After just a couple minutes I could feel the my climax coming, rushing towards me. I wanted to warn mom but she didn't want me to talk, to move. She was all about pleasing me, giving to me. What a gift. So I came, and came. Mom just kept with her motion, never letting go with her mouth. Finally I was done, and I started to relax, going to half mast. Mom released me and came back beside me. Kissed me. I could taste myself in her kiss, but at that moment it just made it more erotic.

For the first time since we started mom spoke, in a barely heard voice.

"Jason, I want to give you this option. Some guys like this. If you want to, if you choose to, you can taste me."

I smiled and nodded yes, and mom smiled back.

Now it was my turn to move lower. From her mouth, to her breast. To her other breast. Playing, using my tongue. Then lower, licking where I choose on the way. Mom was still wearing the beach wrap. I got down lower still, below her, between her spread legs, looking up. I started caressing her legs, her thighs. Then between her thighs. Then up, pushing the wrap up as I go. When I got high enough I found mom didn't have panties on. She left the hotel with no panties, the whole walk on the beach to get here. That hit me as erotic, just thinking about mom, what she was thinking leading me here. I remembered how I felt before our first experience. The excitement, anticipation.

I could keep pushing the wrap up out of the way, but decided to just go under it. So I moved up, my tongue feeling, exploring on the way. Inside my little tent, with mom at the top. I was thinking, was hoping, it would concentrate mom's smell. She was intoxicating. Mom was having little shivers, soft moans. It was pitch black under there, everything was by feel. Eventually I reached her pussy. I haven't had the most experience with oral sex, my usual method is to just keep moving around with my tongue, see what gets a response. First I moved around the edges, up one side then down the other. Then closer in, finally finding her opening in the middle. I pushed in with my tongue as deep as I could, going up and down. Her taste was as good as the smell, and she was very wet. Mom was definitely reacting, little twitches and sounds. When I got to the clit at the top she seemed to speed up, so I stayed there, just jotting around with my tongue. Sometimes using my lips to suck on her nub. Whatever stimulation I could devise. Mom wasn't giving me any instructions, but she was not complaining either. Mom had to be as keyed up as I was, and she didn't last much longer. All at once she started shaking harder, and her legs clamped around my head. I kept going as long as I could until she sat up and pulled me out. She looked right at me, with a huge smile and kissed me. It was getting late, but there was a little light from the resorts, stars and a partial moon.

We laid down together again, arms wrapped with each other, just holding on, in the moment. My mother, her son. Together. Tiny kisses from her. From me.

Mom reached back down to my member, stroking me. It didn't take long and I was hard again. Mom then positioned me on my back, legs together, then she got over me, on her hands and knees, her legs on either side of mine. In position, over my erection. We were locked into each other's eyes. Mom moved the wrap out of the way and lowered herself on to me. Me into her. She screwed me. She made love to me. All I could do was lay under her and enjoy the experience. Still locked eye to eye. Still the sounds of the surf. Mom started slow, loving. Eventually she sped up. She was tight, slippery, and wonderful. I needed to save the moment, the experience, take a mental image. I then had to act, a little. I grabbed mom and pulled her firmly to my chest. Kissing. Her thrusts shortened in that position, but became more rapid. Mom went off first. Taking a couple of seconds break, then she was back at it. I could feel her insides clamping, getting wetter. It was starting to drip onto my belly. Mom kept going. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, then I was done in. I went off in mom. Did she get another climax then? Not sure. Mentally zoned out for a bit, but I hope she did.

Then mom lowered herself onto my chest, me still inside her. Just resting, still saying nothing. Nothing with words, everything with shared emotions. I reached up and cupped one of her breasts. Mom looked at me, then let it go. I guess it was allowed.

We just laid there for a time. Experiencing, recovering. Eventually mom said it was time. We put our clothes back on and gathered our stuff, and walked back to the beach. Mom sat down in the sand and I dropped beside her.

"OK honey, the hour is up."

"Thank you mom, thank you for my fantasy."

"You're welcome honey. I tried to get as close as I could. You're not 15, and I'm not 22, but there is no way to bring that back."

"Mom, I never really explained all of the reason that movie scene affected me so much. Sure, the surf, the beautiful girl, the intimacy. All of that was important. The part I didn't talk about was the illegal part. The guy was only 15, so it was probably some kind of pedophilia. An older woman, with a younger man, doing an illegal act. The older woman in total control, leading the boy to, well somewhere. In the world today, right now, how many older, beautiful, desirable women could I do an illegal act with? OK, not counting prostitution, but you know what I mean. Comes down to you, and Karen. And Karen already let me know, in no uncertain words, she is not an option. So you probably did better than you know."

"So I guess the game is over. No sense pretending it was not me last August".

"Yep, that bird has flown. But now we have a new shared memory to compensate. It's all good".

"Mom, I wanted to warn you. Karen cornered me about the word document she found. Eventually I admitted it was real, and about me. She was originally horrified, but has come around. She is good with it now, kind of, even a little jealous. So she knows, but I don't think I would bring up the subject with her. And I'm NOT telling her about the last hour."

"Well, I wanted a memento. Which reminds me, have you seen my panties from that night?"

"All the time. Got them right in my bedroom. I'm not going to tell you what I do with them."

"Good".

"Jason, our encounter last August. Can we talk about it a little now?"

"Sure Tracy. I just didn't want to be the one to break the spell. That was a pretty big deal to just pretend it never happened."

"I get the first part, play acting a rape. You did that well. Just enough excitement and uncertainty. How did you figure the last part? Honey, that took me to places I didn't know existed."

"Yeah, you kind of were just shaking, I had no way of knowing if I was doing it right or not."

"That shaking, was basically a 10 minute long orgasm, or many small ones strung together. I passed out because if it."

"And that gave me the opportunity to get away. I hadn't quite figured out that part."

"Honey, WHY did you do it?"

"Well, I just figured if not me, who? Nobody else would have. Well, not the same way anyway."

"How did you feel, about acting out a rape on me? That seems to be far away from your comfort zone. And I want your true feelings, this is important. Be honest, please."

"Well, in my mind it was a three act play. I came really close to bolting after act one. I had just raped you, my mother. I thought, hoped, you liked it, but didn't know for sure. Or if you knew for sure it was me. And I was doing something to you, not something we were doing together. Guilt, uncertainty, shame. Then you picked things up in act two, we were back together, connected, and everything was good, wonderful. I was finally making love, to my mother, my best friend. Then, act three. Well, we were together, but got kind of disconnected. I mean it was an incredibly erotic, exciting, sexual experience, but I lost sight of you, and you of me. At the end it could have been anyone beside me, and that saddened me a little. Not that I was revolted or anything, just that it, somehow, was not intimate. I don't want you to feel guilty about me going thru that. Overall it was good, wonderful at times, and you really didn't have much to say about it before hand. How do you feel about the last hour?"

"Jason, I loved giving this time to you. Connected, loving, intimate. Exciting, because it was with my son. And, like you, my best friend."