How to be Dominant

Story Info
Emily tries to be the dominant one for once.
3.1k words
3.54
4.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khal Drogo slowly walks towards the bed made out of animal hides on which Daenerys Targaryen is waiting. His expression is as grim as ever, the black make-up around his eyes making his dark look even more intimidating. Once again we get to see his muscular torso, but unexpectedly the next shot shows his firm, naked ass.

"Woohoo!" My girlfriend shouts, throwing her fists up in the air. For all the nudity shown in Game Of Thrones there aren't nearly as many moments that are as enjoyable for girls to watch as for guys. Jason Mamoa's display here however is certainly well appreciated by the girl next to me.

Emily, my girlfriend, nestles herself back against me as we watch the rest of the scene play out. We already know what's going to happen, it's Game Of Thrones and we've already seen some very explicit scenes with Emilia Clark that instantly got me and my girlfriend screwing on the couch we're sitting on.

Drogo grabs Daenerys by the hips and puts her on all fours, ready to take her brutally from behind, just as he has done in the previous episode. This time Daenerys fights back however, telling Drogo "No!". At first Drogo continues to force himself on her, but then Daenerys manages to make him listen. She says something to him in his Dothraki language that makes him agree with her taking control. She climbs on top and starts riding him, her dress still on.

I'm disappointed. I was hoping to see something that would be hot, but this was pretty soft. My girlfriend however clearly got in the mood anyway. She turns towards me and starts kissing my neck.

"The submissive one becomes the dominant one. I like that idea." Emily whispers, something mischievous playing in her eyes.

She gets up and walks towards the bedroom, her hips swaying. I watch her go silently. She's wearing a dress that fits tightly around her slender figure, the beige color going well with her slightly darker tan. When she gets back she has a blindfold and handcuffs in her hands.

"Get up!" She tells me, her voice commanding. Yet, when I don't immediately respond I see the insecurity in her eyes. She's not used to being the dominant one. Emily is my submissive little cumhole, although the scene with Daenerys seems to have given her some rebellious ideas.

I'm interested in what's she going to try to pull off, so after a brief moment I comply. I don't think she will succeed and a part of me wants to show her who's boss. It would be so easy to just fling her on the couch and pull that dress off her, but instead I decide to go along with her for a moment longer.

I tower over her now and have a perfect view of her cleavage. She isn't wearing a bra and now I'm wondering if she's even wearing panties. She came to my place by car looking like this, knowing that we would watch the newest episode together.

"That's enough staring," Emily says smiling and pulls the blindfold over my head, giving me an even better view for a moment before she disappears from my sight. I feel her hand touching my crotch through my pants.

"Hmm, what to do with you?" she muses. Then she takes my hand and leads me away. She makes me turn around and pushes me to take a step backwards until I bump against the wall softly.

"Do you want me?" She whispers. She start unbuttoning my shirt, her hand touching my newly exposed skin every time my shirt opens up a little more. I'm not sure if she expects me to answer, or if she would try to punish me if I don't.

"I do." I decide to say.

"Yes, I know how much you like to use my little holes. But, don't worry, I will let you have some fun too if you're a good boy."

I can't. Maybe it's because I'm so used to being the dominant person in our sexual relationship, but I can't play along with this. Emily opens the last button and grips the top of my trousers, her fingers sliding in my boxers. Without waiting for her to tell me what to do I take of my shirt. She doesn't protest so I continue to take back control. I take a small step forward, making her take a step back.

"You want to be the dominant one?" I say. "First, don't ask questions. Second, don't hesitate. Even if you're making me do the stupidest shit, you don't show weakness. Lastly, being blindfolded doesn't make me the submissive one. Put those handcuffs on me." I stick out my hands and wait. I figure she's debating whether she should do what I tell her to do or not. I already know she will. "Playtime is over, better do what I tell you to do."

Still unable to see anything I hear Emily move away from me for a second. Then I feel the cuffs clicking close around my wrists. I move my bound-together hands up and find Emily's neck. She tries to pull away, but I already have my grip around her throat. I move to the side and push Emily in the spot that I was in. She runs shoulder first into the wall before smacking against it with her back. The move was executed harder than I intentioned, but she doesn't complain. I don't slow down and push her up. She's on her toes.

"I will use your little holes. Tell me."

"Yes, you can." Emily breaths hard, desperate to get out of this position. "Please. I'm just a hole for you to use."

I love that answer, but I don't let it show. I take my time in letting her down. With one hand still on her throat I guide my index, middle and ring finger in her mouth, which is about the extent that I can move my hands apart from each other.

"Give me a handjob."

She needs to feel her way down since I'm holding her head up. She fumbles my belt and trousers open and she starts stroking my dick. One hand on my shaft, one hand massaging my balls. Emily is great at giving handjobs. She knows exactly how much pressure to use on it and where to stroke.

Now I start breathing more heavily and Emily increases her pace. I enjoy this, but I don't want to get too excited yet and pull my fingers back out of her mouth. Unsure what to do Emily stops stroking, but keeps her hands gripped around me.

I move my hands down, sliding them over her skin. I want to move my hands between her tits, but am obstructed by her dress, so I grab the fabric and rip it. With my hands bound I can't use a lot of force, but after a couple quick pulls I hear the fabric tear. Emily gasps, but she knows better than to protest. Not now at least. I give another couple short pulls until I can comfortably put my hands on her naked tits. They feel great despite them only being A-cups.

"Your tits are too small." I tell her. I hear Emily stammer apologies, but I'm not concentrating on what she's saying. I pinch her hard nips and twist them around a little bit, pulling and pushing them in all different directions. She grunts, half out of pleasure and half out of pain.

"Take me somewhere where I can fuck you." I tell her. "For every step you make me take I will spank you once. But if you bring me somewhere that's not comfortable enough I'll make you regret it." I let go of her nips and wait. Emily puts her hands on my hips, they're warm from touching me. I feel her breath on my skin and then she kisses my chest a couple of times, biting me softly once. Then, she takes me by the hand and leads me away. 18 steps later she stops.

"We're here." She says and I hear her sit down on the bed.

"The bedroom. That's a very safe play." I feign disappointment. "I can't just accept that either. Bring me the whip." I hear Emily skittle away to bring me the short single tail whip I own.

"Take off whatever clothing is still on you and go lay on the bed, face down in the sheets and ass up in the air. Also, start touching yourself." I hear her do what I ordered and position myself in what I think is an arm's length away from her. "You tell me where the whip is touching you. And when I hit you, you count."

"Lower back, upper back, belly." I hear Emily say as I move the whip over her body. "Inner thighs, cunt." She says with a tremble in her voice. I tell her not to stop masturbating as I press the leather cord harder against her, the part closest to the handle thick and inflexible.

"Ass," she says and I land my first hit. "One." She groans. "Two, three, four, fi-ive." I bring the whip down on her hard and quick. I hit her lower back, then move up towards her upper back before I search for her hamstrings. At 14 I tell her to lay on her back and to let her arms rest next to her. I hit her all over. She's now crying out loud every time I hit her. I love it. At 29 I let the whip fall on the ground.

I take off the blindfold. Emily is laying on the bed, red marks all over her body and her hands clutching the sheets. Her eyes and cheeks are wet, but she smiles up at me when I look her in her hazelnut eyes. Some of the hits I landed must've been harder than the ones she normally needs to endure when I can actually see her. And I never really hold back. I scan her body and let my eyes rest on her glistering wet pussy. She opens up her legs, inviting my gaze.

"Can my little hole be of service to you, master?" She asks me in a most innocent sounding voice. A wave of anger rushes through me, I'm the one who decides what's to happen. But I can't pull my eyes away from that moisty looking slit. My whole body feels to be pulled towards it. Emily's hand takes hold of my rock-hard cock. Another wave of red-hot anger makes me feel delirious for a second. She's permitting herself too much and she knows it full well. Which means that she's challenging me to go even harder on her.

"You fucking slut. You can't get enough of this, can you?" My voice rumbles. Emily pushes herself a little deeper in the mattress, instinctively trying to create some distance between us, but at the same time she can't hold back her smile. She once told me that she loves it when I look possessed. It terrifies her, but above all it excites her. And she trusts me enough to know that I won't go too far, which is something I'm not even sure of.

"Fine, I will make you beg me to stop. I will cum in you, spread you as wide as you possibly can and then cum in you again." I make her put on the blindfold and then I take my position between her legs. We both moan as I push myself into her. I tried to stay silent, but my cock is just too excited. Her insides feel creamy and warm, they're engulfing me. Soon enough I hit the wall far back in her pussy and I know I won't be able to hold this much longer. I try to push in even further, penetrating her hard, but all it does is stimulate my head even more. I erupt, cum gushing from by balls through my cock into the little dumpster that I've been fucking.

I breath out slowly. I want to collapse, but I have a task to complete. I open my eyes and take a moment to look at the girl below me. She is beautiful. Her long dark-brown curly hair is a mess around her head. She too is breathing heavily, red lips opening and closing in rhythm with her chest moves up and down. She lets out a little yelp as I pull myself out of her. Then she is silent, waiting for my next move.

I walk out of the bedroom and go search for something that I bought about two months earlier. In the living room I find the keys to the handcuffs I'm still wearing and take those off as well. When I walk back into the bedroom I have two large dildo's in my hands. They're both made out of plastic gel and the smaller one is a little bit bigger than a soda can in girth, the larger one is almost 10 centimeters wide. I bought them with the idea to surprise my girlfriend at the right occasion, never knowing when that would be. Until today.

I first take out some lube as well as the average sized dildo we already had, which is the size of a very well-endowed penis. I start using the dildo on Emily and she moans happily as it spreads her out gently. After a minute I lubricate the can-sized dildo and mean to replace it for the one inside her.

"What is that thing?" Emily gasps as I press the dildo's head against Emily's opening.

"I told you I was going to spread you wide. Let's see if you're up for the task." Without waiting for her response I continue to try to fit the plastic penis in her.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Emily wails as the dildo starts slipping into her, which to my surprise goes relatively easy. Quickly enough it's monstrous head is hidden inside her and I marvel at how spread out my girlfriend is.

Slowly I start pushing the dildo back and forth and bit by bit I see Emily becoming more comfortable.

"You fucking slut," I say to her. She chuckles and bites her lower lip. Juices start gushing out of her while I continue to penetrate her, my own cum among them. She's enjoying this. I start rubbing her clitoris. She's close to cumming and I want to allow it. For all she knows she's overcome my challenge, but she has no idea what's waiting for her next. I will let her have this this small victory.

"Fuuuuuck," Emily cries out loud. Her back arches and her muscles contract around the plastic mass. I'm smiling, enjoying the show. Emily sighs contently when I pull out the dildo, but that relief is of short duration. I now take the biggest dildo, put a whole lot of lube on it and place it's head against Emily's pussy just as I had done previously.

"No fucking way." Emily's face shows shock and disbelieve. "I don't know what that is, but it cannot fit in." I start pressing harder and Emily starts panicking slightly.

"Please, don't." She stammers. "You're going to break me. You are. Please."

"I like the way you beg," I tell her, but I'm merciless. I make slow progress and Emily continues to plead softly. Finally when the thing's head is halfway in her I feel that I can't push it in further.

"So it seems that you're not the biggest whore on the planet. There is a limit to what that slutty cunt of yours can take." I say to her. "Now, I wonder if your ass is in better shape to take on the big one."

"Please don't. I can't. I would have to use the safe word if you were to try that." A shiver runs over Emily's naked body and I know she isn't lying. Never before has Emily used our safe word, let alone say that she would use it. This is as much as admitting defeat for her, which she does not do often. And thus I let it slide. I pull her up on her knees by the shoulder and slap her ass. My dick is getting excited again and I get her to ride me cowgirl. She moans hard as she smoothly runs her hips back and forth, but for me it's not doing much now that she's so stretched out.

"You're too fucking wide. I have the feeling that I'm fucking an 80 year old prostitute." I say in frustration as I squeeze her tits, but Emily laughs.

"Luckily I have a few other holes that you can use." Immediately she realizes her mistake, but it's too late already. I grab her by the neck and slap her in the face with my open hand. Then, I bite her in her breast before pinning her face down on the mattress. I squeeze the last bit of lube on my dick and enter her asshole. I fuck her doggy, just like Drogo did, although I don't think he ever tried to take Daenerys in the ass. It's a shame for him.

Emily tries to press herself up. She always likes to struggle when I take her like this, but there is no escaping for her and I forcefully press her back down. Her butthole is incredibly tight. I continue to fuck her fervently and I feel my orgasm building. I press my whole body down on her, wanting to feel as much of her as possible. I have her in a tight embrace as I trust myself one last time into her before filling her ass up. I feel my dick spasm inside her and I moan loudly with my face in Emily's hair. Emily is making sounds as well, but I only become aware of them when my orgasm finally dies out. She's moaning monotonously, wailing contently. I would love to start fucking her again, but my cock is deflating rapidly and I know that I'll need time before I can go for another round.

"It's not over completely." I tell her from on top of her as she moves her hand to take off the blindfold. I push myself up with considerable difficulty and walk to the freezer where I've stored up one last surprise.

"Here, this way you have my cum in all your little holes, just as you should." I push the little ice cube in her mouth and finally allow myself to collapse next to her. "Now you can take off that blindfold."