How to Break a Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Step Two: Establish your dominance.
5.4k words
4.28
23.3k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven came back to life with a long groan, his body registering all the aches at once. He opened his eyes, closed them again, and noticed there wasn't any difference. The room was pitch black, so dark he couldn't see his fingers in front of his face and there wasn't any sound coming in either. The only thing he could hear was the slight hum of the vent high above him, a soft rumbling that came in like a roar without any other noise to compete with. The faint scent of cleaning fluids hung in the air, mixed with the metallic scent of dried blood in his nose.

Isolated. Cutoff. If it were hotter, he'd call it hell.

How long had he been out? He couldn't say for sure, but he felt rested enough to hazard a guess. Seven, maybe eight hours. It had to be morning. She had to be up.

It was only when he pushed his way up that he noticed how cold he was and the reason for it: He was naked, head to toe. The bitch hadn't even let him keep his socks. "Crazy." He ran a hand over his face and muttered under it. "She's crazy."

It took Steven about five minutes to recover enough strength just to stand back up, and when he did, it was on shaking legs. He might have even fallen over if he hadn't bumped into the wall and leaned on it. From there he felt around the padded walls, fumbling around, until his hand found the door seams. It was padded up like the rest of the room, but he was sure this was it, and the door handle had to be around there...somewhere...

There was no door handle. "Shit." He ran his hand over where he was sure the door handle would be, then let his frustrations out with a pounding fist, hammering at the wall. "Shit, shit, shit!" Harder pounding, stronger, letting it all out. "Let me out! Out! Open the goddamn door, you fucking stupid ass cunt! I swear to God, if you don't-"

He was cut off by a hard knock on the door, one that made him back away. Another knock came after that, then another, before the door sprung open and flooded the room with light. He brought his arms up to cover his face and give his eyes time to adjust, but even through the haze, he could make out a statuesque, female frame standing there, with her long shadow stretching across the room. As he came into focus, he could see a clearer picture, and most importantly, he could see he wasn't the only one without clothes.

Diana stood in the doorway, full nude, no lingerie to lessen the view.. He'd spent a good part of last night imagining her naked, and this didn't disappoint. She had her hair down now, and while he preferred her with red hair, the raven strands spilling over her bare chest weren't an unwelcome sight. She reminded him of a cavewoman, something raw, powerful and dangerous.

The sight was enough to make him forget she'd kidnapped him. For a couple of seconds.

She had a tray of food in her hands. Cheerios, a banana, and a glass of orange juice. Without a word, calm as could be, she stepped in and sat it down to the side of the door, then flicked the light back on.

"Good morning." Her tone was happy, cheerful, completely unlike what you'd expect from a nude amazon holding a man against his will. "Sleep well? Comfortable?"

Steven looked at her, then the door, then back again to her gleaming face. The thought of running for it crossed his mind, but he knew she wouldn't let him get too far. She was setting out bait for him, and he wouldn't take it.

Yet.

Besides, he still had questions that needed answering. Questions like: "What do you want from me?"

She scoffed, then thumbed at the food. "Right now, I want you to sit, eat, and listen. This isn't Q & A time, this is instruction time. Understand?"

His first impulse was to suggest an orifice she could stick those Cheerios up into. He even opened his mouth to do it. But he was hungry, damn hungry, and if he wanted to get out, he'd need to keep his energy up. She'd just caught him off guard last night. She was strong, sure but he was stronger, bigger, tougher. If they went at it again and he was 100%, he would win.

He sat. He ate. He listened.

She looked a little disappointed, but didn't let it bother her too much as she walked to the side, lightly bouncing on the padded floor with each step. "Here's how this is going to work, Stevie."

"Steven."

"Stevie." Diana had a quick, petty snort, then moved on. "I'm trained to kill. I could kill you. Pretty sure you felt that last night." She tensed up, flexing to emphasize her point, as if he needed a reminder that she was stronger than the average woman. The average man, too, if he was honest. "But I'm not going to. That's not what I've been paid to do. No, the women who hired me want to see that you get taught a lesson. So that's what this is: A nice, long lesson."

"Hired you?" He couldn't stay quiet at that, and he pointed the spoon her way after he finished off a big gulp. "Look, I don't know what those bitches told you, but like I said, they've got nothing. Nothing."

"Maybe." She shrugged off the accusation. "I don't care. I'm not paid to care. I make an effort to stay neutral on these things. Makes the job easier." She stopped pacing long enough to lean over and glower at him. "Saying that, though, it is nice to do this to someone who deserves it for once and not some guy who just pissed off his psycho wife. And you trying to put a roofie on me isn't exactly evidence in your favor."

Steven couldn't object much to that, so he settled back in and let her continue.

She waited a moment for a response that wasn't coming, then resumed her circling. "So, here's how it's going to go. Every other day, you're going to get a chance to get out of here. I'll come in, and if you can fight your way out of here, you're free to go. But if you can't, well, we're going to play a game. A little something to help you get a taste of what you've given to others. My employers have a long list of things they want me to try on you, so don't worry about getting bored."

He was still listening, but something she said was drawing his attention. "'Every other day'?" His breath quickened. "How long are you keeping me here?

"How long?" Diana ran a hand over her chin, as if the question had never truly occurred to her before he blurted it out. "Until my employers are satisfied. Or they run out of money. Or you escape. Or you die." She leaned back against the wall with her hands behind her back, looking as innocent as a naked manslayer ever could. "Guess which one I'm betting on."

What freaked him out wasn't so much what she said as the way in which she said it. Plain, businesslike, taciturn. He couldn't shake the feeling it wasn't the first time she'd given this little speech. "Someone's going to come looking for me, I have a job, I have family, I-"

"I already sent a message to your job, said you'd be out for the week. They didn't seem all that concerned. Can't imagine why, you seem like such a likable guy." She brought her lips out with a mock pout that still came off as a little sexy, despite how much it pissed him off. "2580 is a stupid pin for your phone, by the way." She wagged a finger his way. "It does save me the trouble of beating it out of you, though, so, you know. Mixed blessings."

Steven had to fight the strong temptation to smack himself in the forehead.

"You get two bathroom breaks a day, one at noon, one right before midnight, so make them count. If you make a mess here, you will clean it up." There was an underlying threat under there that he didn't want to think too much on. "And that about covers it for now. Questions?"

She was behind him now, at his back while the door was in front of him. He bit his lip, weighing the options, considering the chances. Diana didn't have a key on her, so that door had to lock from the outside only, right? If he could make it outside, close it before she had a chance to follow, he'd be home free.

But she was close. Only a couple of feet away. Too close, and he was sitting down. He needed a distraction.

"How do I know..." He sucked in a lungful of air and some courage along with it, then looked over his shoulder and up her way. "How do I know you'll keep your word? How do I know you'll ever let me go?"

Diana thought about that question for all of two seconds, before she responded with a shrug. "You don't."

That was about all the answer Steven needed to hear.

He made his plan in one instant and executed it in the next, grabbing the half-eaten bowl of Cheerios and flinging it behind him, flinging a spray of milk and stale cereal at her face, to say nothing of the bowl. He didn't stay in one place long enough to see the results, but if the indignant, shocked gasp she made was anything to go on, it was a big success.

This was the chance. He scrambled forward, knocking over the orange juice as he went, and made a mad dash for the door. Five steps away, four steps, don't look back, three steps, two, one.

Steven was outside the room, he was clear. He grabbed the door, spun around, and pushed it hard to slam it shut, and then-

It wouldn't close.

He pushed hard against it for a frenzied, panicked second, trying to figure out what it was caught on, until his eyes locked on the culprit. Diana's hand was grabbing the edge of the door from the other side, holding it in place, keeping it only a few inches from shutting. The gap was getting bigger, too. She was pushing the door open.

"No-" He dropped down and pushed against the door from the other side, bracing his feet against the floor and leaning in with all of his weight. At first, it seemed like he was making some progress, or he wasn't losing ground at least. The two were at a stalemate, the door wasn't budging.

But the longer he did it, the more strain it put on his legs. His feet were slipping, his posture wasn't holding up. The door was opening, bit by bit. "Having some trouble out there?"

Yes, yes, he was. He might've been a little stronger than her overall, but she had the stamina over him. She was going to force her way out, and it wouldn't take her all that long.

So fuck it, then.

He switched from pushing to pulling, opening the door wide to give her all the space she wanted and too much more. Diana squawked as she came stumbling out and almost fell flat on her face. She got her hands up and dropped to her knees at the last moment, but it was still an awkward position and the most vulnerable he'd had her.

Steven could run. Maybe make it outside. It would be a pain running around nude, but she'd have the same handicap. He could make it to the nearest house, or maybe someone would drive by.

It was a good idea, the right one, and he even took one step towards it.

"Run away, little bitch."

Four words were all it took to make him change his mind.

Nostrils flaring, face reddening, he spun about on his heel and moved back in on Diana just as she was getting up to her knees. Steven stepped back, up against the wall, then stepped forward with a punting kick to her exposed ribs, getting all of his weight into the blow. It didn't have quite the effect he was going for - her body was so solid, it made a noise like hitting a wet bag of sand, it left his foot stinging and she didn't even move all that much - but the pained, angered grunt she made was satisfying that he had to have another.

And another.

And another.

He kicked and stomped away at her in a furious rush, not even caring much where they landed. Just hurt her. Crush her. Squash her until she couldn't make that stupid smile anymore. It wouldn't matter how tough she was. If she couldn't get up, she couldn't fight.

She was sagging and coughing after that barrage. Still on her knees by some miracle, but he knew how to fix that. He brought his leg up high, placed the foot above her skull, and prepared to give her a face a rapid introduction to the floor.

That was when she moved. It all happened so fast that Steve wasn't entirely sure what she'd done, but as near as he could figure, she rose up at the last moment and caught his leg on her shoulder, leaving him to hop on one leg while he flailed his arms about, struggling to keep his balance. It was a bad position to be in, and it was only getting worse.

She was lifting him up.

It wasn't an easy thing for her, the weight was awkward and he wasn't a light man on his best day. A good 180 pounds, an inch over six feet tall. She wasn't hauling him up with ease, but she was doing it, straightening up with her muscles surging,rippling with power. He might've been impressed if he wasn't so busy being terrified.

She brought him up to full height, and Steven reached out, as if there was a chance he might find something invisible to hold onto and save him.

He didn't, and in the next moment. She brought all 180 pounds of him crashing down on his upper back, hitting with enough force to make the house quake. He bounced up from the impact, came back down, and his body went into an immediate thrashing fit. His spine was on fire, this raw agony that seemed to travel all the way down to his midsection, making him arch and contort while he filled the hall with his gurgled groans.

Was anything broken? He couldn't tell. Even with all the pain, though, that wasn't his biggest worry at the moment. No, his major concern at the moment was what he glimpsed when he could open his screwed-up eyes enough to take in his surroundings. Diana was working her way up. Slow, yes, and using the wall for support, but she was doing it, and she'd be up far sooner than he would.

Up to one knee now, she spat off to the side, clearing the blood off her lip before she brought her focus back to him, scanning him all over with a manic grin. "Should've run."

Yeah, he should've.

Maybe it wasn't too late. Steven gritted his teeth, pushed past the pain, and crawled forwards as fast as his four limbs could take him. A mad, desperate charge, but he could still see some fading options. Once he got out of this hallway, it wasn't too far to the front door. He thought he could hear a car coming down the long road that went past this place, if he could just get out in time, then...

The only warning Steven got for what came next was the pitter-patter of rushing feet behind him. He'd only started to turn his head around to see what she was up to before he found out the hard way, with Diana dropping her full body right onto his back. It would've been a heavy blow to take if he'd been fresh, but after taking that slam, it was sheer, maddening torture, an explosion in his insides that forced a shrill shriek out of his throat. He flopped up, then came back down, laying there, an unmoving heap beneath Diana.

She wasn't finished. Diana grabbed a hand of his thick, blonde hair, lifted his head up, snaked her arm around his neck, and pulled it in tight, clamping down on his throat with an unrelenting chokehold. Her muscles bulged, pressing into his windpipe. More air was forced out, less was allowed in, until the seal was complete.

She brought her lips to the side of his face, so close that they brushed up against his ear with every word she whispered. "Feel that?" His feeble fingers scraped against her grip, but she only wrenched tighter. "Feel all that power? I could crush you right now. Easy. Just squeeze and squeeze and snuff you right-the-fuck out."

After a few more seconds, it seemed like that was about to happen. The spots were showing up, his body was losing energy fast, and he could feel himself slipping away into darkness. His eyelids fluttered and flickered and his lips made silent pleas. He was on the verge.

It was then, right then, that she released the hold, freeing him and letting his face flop to the floor, where a small pool of his saliva waited to greet his cheek. She gave him a pause to cough and sputter, refilling his lungs, but it was a brief mercy. She slithered her way up his body, pressing down on him all the way, until she came to a seat on the back of his head. With his hair tight in her grip, she pressed her pussy against the back of his skull and let her weight grind his features into the hardwood.

Painful and humiliating. Might've been enough for some. Not for Diana.

She brought her hips up, pulled his scalp along with her, then dropped her weight back down onto him, driving his face into the floor. The process was repeated once, twice, three times, with each crushing blow accompanied by a hateful grunt. His only saving grace was that his senses were properly dulled by the second time, numbing the pain, but that was the smallest consolation.

When she was done, Diana slid onto his back and gave him a quick slap on the side of his. It brought some awareness back to him, whether he wanted it or not. "Did you get that out of your system, Stevie? Huh?" Another slap, this time on the other side. He was wide awake, now. Aching, his nose bleeding fresh again, but awake. "Feel better?"

Steven tried to push up and bring his arms around to cradle his face, but her knees pinned his shoulders down and prevented it. He twitched, he struggled, he squirmed, but he wasn't going anywhere. "Get. Off. Me."

Diana just clicked her tongue, like a disappointed mother with her misbehaving child, and managed a haggard laugh. "I can see right now, you are going to be a rough project. Nine times out of ten, the guys are begging after their first night. Bad dog." She gave him a gentle pat on the head. He preferred the slaps. "But that's okay. There's nothing wrong with a challenge."

She gave the back of his head one final, long drag with her crotch, before she eased off and stood straight above him. Breathing deep, she took a moment to lean on the nearest wall and catch her breath, before she stepped over and delivered a swift kick in his side that made his whole body jolt. "On your back." Her voice was calm, but had the same iron edge that he was coming to expect. She reinforced her command with another, higher, landing right on the ribs. "Now, move it."

As much as Steven hated the idea of giving her what she wanted, he hated the idea of having his ribs broken even more, so compliance was the only real option. He kept his diminishing pride in check as he rolled over and tensed up, trying hard to ignore his damaged back.

Diana stepped over his waist and stood over him, hands on hips, watching him writhe between her legs. She pouted, shrugged, then leaned over to make eye contact with him. Strands of her long, raven hair slipped off her shoulders, casting her face in shadow while she loomed.

"Apologize."

Call it pride, call it stubbornness, call it being confused by the sudden demand. Whatever the reason, Steven hesitated to fulfill her order, and he was penalized with a stiff punch to the stomach, coming down right on the belly button. He gasped, jerked up on reflex, then had his chest forced back down by her foot, planting him back on the floor.

"Apologize."

It wasn't the easiest thing to do when it felt like a hole was going through his stomach, but Steven figured out a way. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He closed eyes and made a vain attempt to get his breath under control. "God damn it, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

Diana brought her foot to his mouth, silencing him with her heel. "Okay, okay, that's enough." She gave his cheek a tap with her toes, then came down to sit on his chest. She wiggled on him, nestling in like he was her favorite beanbag, and having that sculpted ass of hers rub against him was a rare treat. One he was in far much pain to truly appreciate. "The funny thing is, I planned to fight you today, anyway. But it would've sucked far less for you inside the padded cell, wouldn't it?"

With his back feeling like it had taken a sledgehammer blow, it was hard to disagree.

"And guess what? Because I felt a little bad for you, I'd planned on giving you something nice for dinner. Maybe a happy meal." Diana traced her index finger along his chest in a lazy circle, letting her pointed nail dig into his skin with each pass. "But now, I think I'll just let you starve. I'll drag you back in that room, lock the door, and let you spend the next twenty-four hours hungry and dark and cold. Does that sound like fun?"

12