How to Break a Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the wide variety of pain Steven was going through, he could still feel his rumbling stomach, and it made him wish he'd finished the Cheerios and just thrown an empty bowl at her. That was only going to get worse, and no, the idea of spending a day starving in pure darkness didn't appeal. "Look, I said I was sorry, right? I'm sorry." She was digging her nail into the middle of his chest, coming close to drawing blood, but he resisted the urge to push her hand away and endured it. "What more do you want?"

At that question, Diana's face lightened up with the most punchable smile. "I am glad you asked."

Diana inched her way her way his body, coming to straddle his chest. From there, he could gaze up past her steely abs, over the twin mounds of her glistening breast, and see that mischievous Cheshire smile.

His member hardened. His pulse quickened. His lips quivered.

Then her pussy came down on his mouth, and the quivering stopped.

She started with the full smother at first, covering all his air holes with her sweaty, shaven folds, but he was given some small relief when she shifted back. He could breathe with some effort, which was convenient - Diana had some plans for what to do with his mouth.

"Lick."

The command was simple and his response was simpler, glaring back up at her. He was sorely tempted to give her a bite instead, but self-preservation made him think better of it. It had been a good, long while since he'd gone down on a woman. It was only something he ever did with women he'd been dating for a while, and these days he didn't let his dates hang around that long. He was good at it, like most things involving the bedroom, but his stomach churned at the thought. This was all wrong, she should've been the one between his legs, if he could just get up and take control...

He'd taken a few seconds to ponder the situation, and that turned out too many seconds for Diana. She gripped his hair tight with both hands, pulled his head up while she thrusted down, covering all his air holes again. "You want to eat? You want to breathe?" Her tone was losing the playfulness and picking up more of that edge, the same edge she was beating him senseless at the start of all this.

Just give her what she wants, this time. Just do it.

Necessity and hunger won out over pride, and he got to work right away, shooting out his tongue and diving deep. Most times, he would try for a little subtlety when it came to this, play with the woman, tease, get into the game of it. Now, he was trading pleasure for air, and that was a strong motivator. Every lick was vigorous, circling around the ring of flesh, suckling on the juices and filling his tongue with her taste.

Diana participated, too. The faster he went, the more she bucked against him, riding him and making his efforts that much more effective. Her moans grew louder with every press, the pace quickened, and she finally slid back enough to Steve take regular breaths through the nose - though he couldn't tell if she did it on purpose or if she was just getting too carried away to care about smothering him. With her eyes closed and her head thrown back, she was making a good case for the latter.

His cock was growing stiffer by the second, rising up with every thrust, and his hand went to it without thinking. A stroke, then another, and another, building it up. Muscles tensing, blood pumping, the growing wetness between her legs filled his nostrils and heated him further. This wasn't the way he wanted to be in control, but it was something. They were both getting something here.

Steve was just starting to get his rhythm when Diana reached back and smacked his hand away from its business, hitting his dick in the process and making him yelp. He started to jerk up, only for her to thrust down hard to nail him back down. "Easy, easy. That's what you want, huh?"

Diana threw her legs and spun, turning around in a single, deft motion that would've shamed some of the best strippers he knew. His face was freed, but only for a solitary second, before turned around to face his groan and let her ass plop down over his face. Her succulent cheeks filled his vision, covering the corners as she settled in, and then there was only darkness. He couldn't see, but he could still feel, he could still hear, and most importantly, he could taste and smell, two senses that were still being dominated by Diana's growing arousal.

She flexed her cheeks, getting used to her new seat, then reached forward and took hold of his member. Up. Down. Up. Down. Diana worked him over with the sort of pace that only came from a wealth of experience. She could bring so much power in those hands, but her touch was gentle, warm, inviting, making his body melt beneath her.

"Oh, fuck." Steve's voice was weak and whimpering, pathetic and pithy, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

His mouth knew what to do even if his brain was having trouble figuring it out. Back to licking, servicing her, and with renewed vigor. Now that things were equal, he had more energy to work with, and gave as good as he got. The quicker she went, the quicker he went. He arched his neck to push into her, mining for a few extra inches, and they made all the difference. Her moans were harder now, more guttural, and he swore he could feel her pulsing heartbeat all the way down here.

"Steven," Her breath was so ragged, she could scarcely squeeze the words out. "Steven, I'm almost, I'm almost-"

Another moan cut her off, but she didn't need to finish the sentence. She was on the edge and he was about to join her. He finished her off with a few furious licks, his tongue fluttering about like the wings of a butterfly, and that did the trick. She reached her climax with a piercing growl, her body shaking, and a small flood made its way into Steve's mouth, squirting away with bursts.

He'd always hated the taste, one of the many reasons he rarely went this way, but that revulsion was far in the back of his head, now. It was his turn to cross the finish line. Even as Diana faded, she kept working away with hand, reaching a fever pitch now. The electricity was making its way through him, the fluids traveling through his body, he was right there, right there-

Diana let him go and replaced her hand with a fist. Or an elbow. Or a forearm. He couldn't tell because of the ass in his face, and it didn't matter. Whatever she used to hit him with, she brought it down hard into his balls with a merciless blast, at the exact moment he was reaching his climax. She rolled off him and let him flop away, gripping his aching pride while he flopped about, while a hoarse shriek tore through his throat. He wanted to curse her, he even tried, but only grunts and groans came out.

Worst of all? As he rolled over to his chest and massaged his battered penis, he could feel his cum spurt out on his fingers, but the pleasure that came with it was gone, buried under the agony.

Tears welled up, and his only consolation was that Diana probably couldn't see them with all the sweat. He screwed his head around to see her sitting there against the wall, legs spread wide with her juices pooling below her pussy. From the way her eyes fluttered, he could see she was still coming down from her own blissful high, and she savored the sight of him writhing about while she did.

Bitch.

He kept that word to himself, though, and not just because he couldn't quite get the capacity to form words. It took Steve the better part of a minute to finally reach that point, and when he did, he only had one thing to ask: "Why?"

"Because I could, Stevie." Her voice was plain, as if she were reading a contract with an iron demeanor. She stretched her leg and flicked his nose with her big toe, then twerked his lip, almost daring him to bite her. When it was clear he wouldn't take the bait, she pulled it back and sat crossed legged, leaning over to loom above him.

"Because this isn't about you having pleasure. You having pleasure was what got you here in the first place, and you won't have one single orgasm while you're under this roof. No, this is about giving back. It's about taking things away from you. It's about making you feel the same way you made those women feel." She stood and sighed, stretching her arms high as she rose. Steve started to push his way up, as well, but she put a stop to that with a foot on the back of his neck.

"You are not in control anymore. You never will be again."

Steven spent another night in the cell. His back hurt and his dick hurt worse, so much so that he couldn't even masturbate and get back the high she'd stolen from him.

But he didn't go to sleep hungry. Diana didn't lie to him about the happy meal.

The burger was soggy, the fries were stale, and he could've used some ketchup, but at least it got the taste out of his mouth.

12