How to Break a Man Pt. 05

Story Info
Step Five: Make it a group effort.
7.4k words
3.88
22.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven opened his eyes to pure darkness. Again.

That much he'd gotten used to over the past week, but this time it was different. There was a blindfold over his face, wrapped tight around his head, and he couldn't see around it no matter how he stretched his eyelids. That wasn't the only thing attached to his head, either. He was wearing a pair of thick, heavy headphones, and they piped in the sound of ocean waves. Heavy, rushing water booming into his ears, drowning out any other sound.

He was sitting in a chair now, but still tied up, with his wrists and ankles bound to it. No give, no matter how much he pulled at it. Stuck. Trapped.

The only senses he could use right now was his smell and touch, and they told him enough. The air was thick with cleaning fluids, and he could feel the padded floor beneath his feet. He was back in the cell. Back in Diana's house.

"Fuck."

His heart was already threatening to beat clean out of his chest, but he managed to steady it for the moment, as he felt a faint vibration around him. Someone was walking nearby. Several someones, if he had to guess.

Steven opened his mouth to speak, but only managed a cough at first. His throat was still sore from Josie's throttling, but he managed to push through and get words out on the second try. "Hello?" He wasn't sure what to say, but he felt the need to say something, and that was the only word that came to mind. "Who's there? I know someone's there, come on! Hey!"

Steven rocked back and forth, tilting the chair about and coming close to knocking it over, when a pair of firm hands planted on his shoulders and forced him to steady. He could tell who it was by the strength of it alone, and he was given confirmation a second later, when she lifted up the blindfold.

Diana's glistening teeth are the first thing he saw, stretched wide in a Cheshire grin. "Hey, Steven."

He flinched and leaned back as far as the chair would allow, trying to put as much space between her and him as possible, but she just moved in the close the distance, staying in face and waiting for him to look her way. He did, but only after looking her over for a second, noting she had on the same tightfitting jeans and white, sleeveless shirt from when he last saw her, before she went shopping. So he hadn't been out all that long, good to know.

"How're you feeling?" She gripped his chin and turned his head about, inspecting him like a piece of meat. "Josie and Cynthia said they did a number on you, guess they weren't lying. You're banged up." She poked his chest and hit the exact spot where Josie had planted her knee, making him sit up straight and wince.

"I'm fine." He said through his teeth, hissing along with the pain. "What do you want?"

They were alone in the room, Steven couldn't see any sign of whoever all the footfalls from earlier came from, but he could hear the faint rumble of voices on the other side of the door. It was cracked open, letting murmurs slip in, as if people were having a heated conversation on the other side. All of them women, guessing by the tenor of the voices.

He tipped his head to the side, trying to see behind her, but Diana slipped her face in front to regain his attention. "One thing at a time, Steven."

She plopped down on his lap, making him cry out from the sudden shock, then wiggled her way into a comfortable position. Her toned ass rubbed along his crotch, making for a rough ride with the jeans and the metal around his shaft, but he tensed up and did his best to deal with it. "Who are they?"

Diana nodded over her shoulder, then leaned back in the chair, putting even more weight on his tortured dick. "My clients. The women came together and got this all started."

He did his best to settle, control his breathing, as he processed her words. "You mean, they're all my-"

"Victims? Yeah. Most of them, anyway."

There were many ways he could see this going from here, just based on the vibe from the past few days, and he didn't like any of them. "What do they want with me?" He didn't bother hiding the worry in his voice. No reason, at this point. "What do they want to do?"

Diana answered that question by reaching into her pocket and bringing out the remote control, making his body break into goosebumps. She held it up and to the side, giving him a clear view, then placed her finger on the button. Not pressing it down, not yet. Just keeping it there.

She tipped her head forward, enough to make their foreheads tap, and filled his vision. "Probably something like what I'm about to do." She pressed her chest against his, moving in close enough to feel his quickening heartbeat. "I liked that sofa, Steven."

Diana didn't waste another word, not another second, before she pressed the button and gave him a full-powered shot. Steven shrieked once for the surprise, then kept on shrieking as she held it down, keeping the juice flowing through his extremities. It went on for a few seconds, how many he couldn't begin to guess, before she eased up and let him breathe.

"I'm sorry! Oh, fuck!" He threw his head back and gasped, coming far too close to hitting her in the process. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

"Sorry for what?" She snapped back like a mother with her unruly child, then gave him another round of jolts.

Steven jerked and jumped about, rocking the chair around and threatening to knock them over, but Diana countered his every move and forced the balance. "I'm sorry for running away, sorry for disobeying, sorry for your sofa, sorry for everything, just stop!" God, he could've sworn his balls were on fire.

She teased it out, let him burn for a couple more agonizing moments, before she eased up and stopped the shocking. She slid off his lap and he sagged forward, sucking in air and biting back sobs. He had a dim awareness of laughing outside the door, no doubt from Diana's 'clients' getting off on his screams.

"Apology accepted. Water under the bridge." She tucked the remote into her back pocket, nice and snug. "Don't worry. As fun as it'd be to watch you dance all day, I've got to save some of you for everybody else."

He was too winded to form the question, but the sidelong glance he gave her worked well enough. Before she answered, Diana made her way around him, kneeled at his side, and started working on the ropes. He assumed she was tightening them up at first to make sure he didn't get away, but no - she was loosening them up and undoing her work.

"When this all started, the whole goal was to soften you up. Work you over, run you down, break you apart. You know, all the fun we've been having."

One wrist free.

"But that wasn't going to keep up forever. Sooner or later, the girls wanted to have a little party with you. Give it a personal touch."

The next wrist free. Now, to the legs.

"They wanted me to soften you up more, first. But after your little escape attempt, they decided to move up the schedule."

A tug there, a pull here, one leg done.

"We're doing this now. Five women, all waiting to have some time with you. Lucky man."

And there went the other leg. All limbs free.

Steven rubbed his wrists, getting the feeling back into them, and kept a wary eye on Diana as she gathered the ropes back up. He was full of questions, but knew better than to ask anything. He'd be getting answers soon enough, he was sure.

She moved back to the door with the ropes looped around her arms, standing with her back to it. "They all wanted to gang up on you. Go for this wild beatdown. That'd be funny, but don't worry - I talked them out of it. Instead, they're all going to share you, bit by bit. Everyone gets a turn to work you over. Just like our little sessions together. You fight, you survive, and if you can beat one of them, any one? You're free."

Steven stood, raising in a slow motion, half-expecting this to be some kind of fakeout, a trick. It was a good setup for him. Yeah, he'd spent the past week getting his head rocked by a woman, but Diana was a freak. He could handle a normal woman one on one. As banged up as he was, he still had that much fight left in him.

One. He just had to beat one. "Okay," He nodded. "I'll do it."

Diana did her best to suppress her laugh, only letting this stifled titter slip out. "You still think you've got some choice here. That's adorable." She opened the door just enough for her to slip through. "Amber. You're up."

Amber? He jolted up at that name, digging through his memory banks for a quick match and settling on this skinny wisp of a girl he'd hooked up with at a bar a few years back. They'd dated for a couple weeks, but it didn't go anywhere. She was all bones, barely a muscle on her, and he'd tried to get her in the gym and keep her from being so anemic, but she didn't go for it. He finally talked her into a fuck, but it didn't do much for him, and he ghosted her after that.

And this was who they were starting with? Good.

Steven lost every ounce of that confidence the moment Amber stepped in. She had always been tall, but lanky, so obsessed with her vegan crap, trying too hard to keep a perfect weight. It looked like she'd gotten over that since they parted ways, though, putting the pounds on, but not with fat.

The woman standing before him was a towering spectacle of pure power. Areas where there'd been little more than skin before were covered with bulging muscles. Her biceps surged, her shoulders swelled, her legs were twin pillars of steel covered with flesh and veins. He'd known men who went to the gym for years and hadn't gained this kind of physique, hadn't even come close to it. Himself included.

Striking as that was, the bevy of tattoos across her body were close to being a starker change. She wasn't wearing much, just a tight sports bra and bottom with a red trim, and that made it easy to see the art gallery across her skin. A dragon coiled its way across her arms, flames lapped at her legs, a hawk's wings spread across her sides. Even her neck had some kind of lettering on it, easy to see now that she'd cut her long, red hair into a bob cut.

That was only what he could see at first glance. Before her face scrunched up into an enraged snarl, and she came charging towards him.

"Wait-"

Amber did not wait, she didn't speak a word, she didn't even slow down. He backed up with hands raised as she came in and swung wide, putting her full weight behind a punch meant for his face. He ducked on pure reflex, letting the blow sail over his head, and she stumbled forward from the force of it. He stumbled, too, with the sudden movement taking a toll on his battered body, but there wasn't any time to rest. Amber pushed off the nearest wall, spun about, and was already coming at him again.

She swung and missed, swung and missed, swung and missed, coming at him with these heavy, ponderous blows. She was strong, but whatever she'd been doing since they parted ways, he could tell none of it involved combat training. All telegraphed, like something out of an action movie, but that didn't mean there was nothing to worry about. With a build like that, if she landed something solid, he'd be fucked.

His backpedaling came close to making him trip over the chair, but he reached around to grab it, instead, turning the obstacle into a weapon. It was awkward, unwieldy, but it was better than nothing, and when he picked it up and lunged her way with it, her unwavering charge came to a halt. Another swipe kept her at bay, and another after that made her retreat, giving Steven the slightest sliver of hope.

He lost that sliver the moment she reached and snatched the chair's legs, holding them in a tight, unflinching grip. Steven tried to pull back, only for her to pull him forward and twist the side, flinging him around while his wobbly legs struggled to keep him upright.

It was a losing battle, and she emphasized the point when she switched from pushing to pulling, marching forward and planting him against the wall, with the chair digging into his chest. He pushed back and she pushed in harder, leaning in, planting her feet, the soft wall pressed into his back while the harsh metal dug into his bones

"Feel that?" Amber spoke for the first time, a rough and heavy growl that couldn't have been further from the high-pitched whine he remembered. "Feeling helpless? Can't do anything?" She spat in his face and caught him square in the eye. As much as he wanted to wipe it away, his hands were far too busy keeping him from

With his rib cage bending and his lungs running shallow, Steven clamped his teeth down hard to keep from crying out. With the chair still tight in his grip, he twisted hard to the side and slid it off in a convulsive motion, a desperate attempt to free himself.

It worked. In that moment. Only a moment. Amber wasn't going to let him enjoy it.

He'd only taken a step to the side when she came rushing in, closing the gap with footfalls that made the room quake. Steven threw out a punch with nothing but muscle memory to slow her down, and it did connect square on the jaw...but she didn't slow down. If anything, it fueled her rage, made her come in that much harder, gave her some fiery power as she brought her forearm up and rammed it into his throat. She pressed forward, holding him against the wall again, only this time with her single arm.

Steven was caught, trapped, and Amber had an open stomach to attack and a free arm to attack. He knew what was coming, but knowing and stopping it were so far apart.

"No-"

"Yeah."

In came the punches, brought into his stomach and sternum with hammering force. Amber didn't have technique, but she made up for it with raw, crushing force, drilling them in with a staccato pace. Some of them drove the wind out of him, some of them created more cracks in his ribs, hitting all the tender spots he'd built up over the past few days. She kept him upright, making it impossible for him to guess where each strike would land, and kept choking him with her forearm to make breathing that much harder. He brought one hand out and reached forward to paw at her face, anything to make her back off, if only for a second, and pawed at her face. She simply tilted her head to the side, let his fumbling fingers slip past, and the ruthless pummeling continued.

Steven's knees buckled, his hands dropped, he was on the verge of passing out and then-

Then she stopped, at the final moment. She stepped away, and he was able to keep straight for all of two seconds before gravity got the better of him. He slumped down against the wall, with his arms at his side, heading drooping. He was an open, easy target, and there wasn't anything he could do to stop Amber as she stepped forward, brought her leg up, and prepared to drive in through his nose.

So it was lucky for him that she didn't follow through. She came close, brought the point of her knee less than a foot away from impact, but pulled back at the last instant. He smacked the back of his head against the wall when flinched, but aside from that? Nothing.

Amber brought her leg back down and stepped away, leaving him to rot before. Her lip curled, her hands went to her hips, and she gazed down on him with this palpable sense of disgust as he shriveled away.

"I've got to save some for the other. That's the only reason you're not picking up your teeth." She gave him a quick, stinging slap on the cheek before she stepped away to the door and slipped out, with excited whispers making their way in as she left and called out. "Who's up next?"

Steven didn't know the answer to that question, but whoever it was, he needed to be ready. He pushed down on his knee and forced his way up. He stumbled halfway through it, but he did manage to get back to the center of the room, prepared for the next challenge.

He thought he'd been prepared, anyway, but that was proven wrong when he wasn't greeted by another freak of nature. Instead, he was confronted by a slim, short woman, who came up to his chest and not an inch higher. He even recalled this one.

"Lola?"

'Luscious Lola'. That was what he called her after she got that breast surgery and her tits went up a whole size. It hadn't been the easiest thing to talk her into, but she had the money to make it happen. All she needed was some consistent nudging, convincing her that it'd be a great confidence booster. He was persistent, and it paid off with some pleasing results.

He hadn't had all that much time to enjoy them, though. She was getting too clingy, throwing out hints for marriage and talking kids. A sure sign that he needed to move on, and he followed his instincts.

That was all in the past, though. In the present, he found himself staring in front of a thinner Lola, one without the expensive chest. The tight, gray workout vest she wore made it easy to see that much, hugging her dark skin close and fitting her every curve. Her lower body was more of a mystery, though, with these loose-fitting, baggy white pants.

It was a strange look for her, for anyone, and he wasn't sure what to make of it as she made her way across the room, taking light steps along the padded floor with her bare feet. She bounced on her heels as she moved, as if she were getting a feel for the sensations and testing out her balance.

There was some good news, small as it was - Lola's was smiling. Not the cruel, vile smile he'd grown used to from Diana, either. No, this was more genuine, pure and clean. She'd always had a way of brightening up the room, it was good to see she hadn't lost that, too.

"Steven. Hi." She came to a stop, just a foot or so in front of him. "Remember me?"

"Yeah. Hey, Lola." Steven nodded and tried hard not to stare at where her better breasts used to be. He could tell from the way she followed his eyeline that he'd failed. "It's, uh, good to see you."

"I feel the same way. I've got a few things I wanted to show you." She placed her hands at her sides and brought her chest forward with closed eyes. Almost like she was bowing to him. "Just a few."

It was a weird move, and Steven was about to ask what it was all about before she went into a blur of motion. There was a white flash in the side of his vision, a heavy blow against his head, and it was only after he went spinning that he realized what had just occurred - she had just kicked him.

He wheeled around to face her and brought his arms up to protect his face, but that didn't deter her in the slightest - another kick, lower, whipped across his side, hitting hard with a sizzling sting. Another kick came in from the other side, and then another one landed higher. Steven kept trying to bring his arms out to swat them away, but all he could do was reach out with failing, fumbling hands.

Lola didn't attack so much as she danced. Each kick led to another kick, each flowed to the next with swift, elegant precision, and there was no telling where the next would come from. They didn't hurt that much by themselves, no worse than Amber's clobbering, but they added up. Whittling away at him. Working him down.

And she still had that smile.

With his defense failing, Steven took a gamble and lashed out with a wild, panicking punch, hoping he might catch her in the face, or at least push her back, but the blow sailed through the air as she skipped around it. He took another, this one on the side of his knee, and he swung out in the direction it came from. Once again, nothing but air. Wasted shot, missed opportunity.

He might as well have been fighting a ghost. She was everywhere, she was nowhere, moving in and out of his range, evading his every shot and landing her own at will. He'd hear this giggle at his side, the lightest laugh, turn towards it, and then take a kick from the opposite direction. He reached out, try to grab her with open arms, only to have her sole planted against his face to push him back.