All Comments on 'How to Break a Man Pt. 05'

by LittleZack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These really should be posted under the BDSM category.

For the whip, one aims for spots with muscle or 5fat on it to avoid permanent injury, the spine is not something to aim for. Honestly though, this is the first part of the series where anybody showed any growth in character 3ir any edeemung characteristics. I don't see why the woman were arguing over whose turn it was to continue as there was no fifth attack. Honestly before this point I was starting to empathize with Steven and his situation even though he needed to learn a lesson because no one was giving him a direction to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please tell me there’s going to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revolting

AgielAgielover 1 year ago

YOU CHOSE A GOOD TITLE which made me want to look. Many titles don’t attract the reader which is a pity because you probably miss some good stories because of it.

*

You should stick with the same category for each chapter. Changing categories means some readers in BDSM might never see the next chapters. You can always ask for Ch.04/05 to be changed to BDSM without losing views/comments/rating.

*

A disturbing story, particularly when you appreciate that it could be reality and not fantasy in this fucked up world, but it did make me want to know what was coming next.

*

I think the ratings for each chapter are low, and slide lower each time, because it’s all sadism. All black and white. There’s no colour to it. No depth. No character development. No background to any of the characters. You learn nothing about the two main characters in the first three chapters. I think the slide in the ratings is evidenced by Ch.05 which is just one female after another simply pulverising him.

*

I’m favouriting this chapter only because I’m interested as to where it’s going to end and whether the quality improves if you do add more aspects to it than just the sadism.

*

Only three ways this can end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the first part and the third parts a lot, middle one was good.

BUT, please continue this series?!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ridiculous. I know Kung Fu. Investigators would have found all of them laying lifeless on the floor with broken necks. Two practiced moves is all it takes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous