How to Calm a Bull

Story Info
Wife wants a threesome and tries to force the issue.
7.4k words
4.05
22.4k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRRV
PRRV
47 Followers

How to Calm a Bull

As I walked into my home that Friday evening, I was beat. It had been a tough day at the end of a very long week. I and my team had been negotiating with an extremely difficult client. This morning, just when we thought we had hammered out a contract, John Elliott, their lead negotiator threw a wrench into the works. So, I spent the rest of the day and into the evening making sure his concerns were addressed, even if they weren't valid. To make a long story short I finally had the prick's signature on the contract at 6pm. "What a great way to start a weekend!" I thought to myself walking out. John and Excelsior Inc. had put me through the wringer all week. Now I faced the hour-long commute in traffic and I thought of nothing else other than enjoying a stiff drink and a good meal before relaxing in my hot tub with my wife Jodie. My name is Jason Kane by the way.

Instead of being greeted with the intoxicating aromas of dinner or a kiss at the door from my wife I find the kitchen dark and empty. I walked into the dimly lit living room to the sounds of soft music and found my wife slow dancing in the arms of another man. I shut down the sound system and cranked up the lights which surprised the couple. Jodie spun around and saw me standing in the doorway. "Jason, your home!" she exclaimed. I was livid! I saw her trepidation as she scrambled to formulate a plan in her head as obviously, this wasn't going the way she planned it.

"Honey," she looked me directly in the eyes, "I thought you'd be home at five. By the way this is Jack Watson. He's the man I told you about." Thankfully, she had the decency to avert her eyes and the betrayal they held as she looked down at the floor.

Then the asshole advanced, his hand extended to shake mine as he said, "Jason, I'm Jack! Jodie has told me a great deal about you!" I refused his hand and he finally dropped it. He stood there and watched me carefully to see if I planned to attack him. He had about two inches in height over my 6' and I guessed about 25 pounds on my 185lb frame. Where I was in shape with an average build, he was muscular and athletic. You could say we had reached a Mexican standoff of sorts until I spoke to Jodie.

"I have three questions. Why is HE here, why were you dancing with HIM that close in the dark in the middle of my living room and where the hell is dinner?" I shouted. Jack stepped forward to intervene and I know it sounds cliché but I literally told him, "Back off Jack!"

Jodie still unable to make eye contact with me said, "He's here because I invited him regarding what we had been discussing for the past two months. I thought that together we could persuade you this one time that it would be fun and harmless. We were just killing time because you are two hours late getting home. Finally, Jack and I were hungry so we ate and cleaned up." She said a bit smugly.

If my eyes were daggers both of them would be dead upon the floor. I said, "Jodie, look up at me! Jack, get out, NOW!" Jodie looked up at me and Jack hesitated before I went into the kitchen and grabbed my largest butcher knife and the cleaver. I came back in with murder in my eyes and said, "Jack, three seconds to hit the floor running out that front door!" He saw the seriousness of the situation and decided whatever she had planned to happen wasn't happening tonight nor was it worth the wrath of an irate husband so he flew out the door. I ran over and locked it before I went to the window and made sure he had indeed drove away. Then I thought, "perhaps they already had fucked" so I flew up the stairs and checked out all the beds. All were freshly made.

Jodie ran behind me, screaming, "Jason, what's gotten into you? You threatened a guest in our home, chasing him off with a knife and a cleaver and then you run up the stairs like a madman."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her back on the bed. "What has gotten into me is that my supposedly loving and faithful wife brings her lover into my home where he eats my dinner and then is found seductively dancing with MY WIFE in the dark! As per to our discussion, I told you I'd think about it but no, you brought him here and thought he'd intimidate me into capitulation with the little plot you two cooked up at work so you two could sleep together. Although, I'd bet its already happened just not here in our house!"

Jodie started sobbing, "Jason, is that why you ran upstairs! To see if we had sex before you got home! How could you think that! For the record, I have not slept with Jack! I told you I wanted a one time, no holds barred threesome with another man. Yes, I want Jack included but that only happens with you! I thought if all three of us discussed it, then set some rules up then you might be comfortable enough to say yes and fulfill my fantasy of being made love to by two men. I told you that I'd reciprocate and do the same with a woman for you!"

As she cried, I looked her in the eyes and told her. "Jodie, you know damn well that I'm not nor do I anticipate that I'll be in a place to agree to something like this anytime soon, if ever! Instead of informing me so I'm not blindsided you bring that prick home unannounced. Then you sat him down at my table, you fed him MY dinner, you allowed HIM to drink my best liquor and the capper he was slow dancing in the dark with my wife, HE had his hands on your ass in MY living room and YOU allowed HIM those liberties. What am I to think?" Jodie sobbed louder I waited for he to calm down before I resumed.

"For your information, I was busy at work until six trying to earn a living for US! I finally got the contract that will make our year signed after a grueling week of negotiations and a snafu that cost me all day and I come home to this shit show! Get this through your thick head! I don't want a threesome with another woman I only want my wife and I want my wife to only want me! I'm satisfied with what I have, what we have, but I guess for you I'm just not enough to satisfy you! Fuck it!" I turned and headed out of the room and down the stairs with Jodie right behind me. I headed into the kitchen and grabbed my keys. As my hand hit the knob for the garage door Jodie screamed, "Where are you going! We need to talk! You've got it all wrong!"

I looked at her and said, "No, I need to eat! Since my wife decided to feed MY DINNER to her lover I need to go out! So, if you don't like it too fucking bad!" She fell to the floor in a puddle wracked with sobs as I went to the garage, opened the door, fired up the still warm engine and headed out. I drove downtown to the Hilton and checked into a room. Then I went down to the steakhouse for a meal. Having just ordered my meal the phone started to ring, it was Jodie. I ignored it and put it on vibrate.

The phone in my pocket vibrated numerous times before I pulled the battery so I could enjoy my meal in peace. After dinner, I went to the hotel bar and enjoyed a few drinks. I paced myself as I didn't want a hangover. After a couple of hours, I had achieved a nice warm glow and for the first time in several days I felt relaxed. I retired to my room with its spa tub and soaked as the pulsating jets removed the last vestiges of stress from my tired body. After thirty minutes of spa therapy, I got out, dried off and poured myself into bed.

It was 9am before I awoke confused by the strange surroundings. I finally got my bearings and got up. I showered, dressed, and checked out before I grabbed a quick bite and some coffee. I headed home but with the light weekend morning traffic I arrived home at 11:15am. As I pulled into the garage, I was met with a frantic Jodie who looked terrible. Her eyes were red and puffy and it was obvious she hadn't slept. As soon as I got out and closed the car door, she was all over me. "Jason, how could you!" as she pounded my chest with her fists. I was so worried!" I thought, "You weren't worried about me last night, now your concerned?" What I said was, "I'm sorry," as I walked into the house and made a pot of coffee. I poured us each a cup and asked her to sit down. Jodie looked at me, still livid, as I told her, "Sit down Jodie!" I shoved the mug in her direction and she took it.

After taking a long pull on my coffee I told her, "As I said before, I'm sorry for walking out last night. I was beyond tire, tense and hungry. I got angry at being blindsided. Once I got to the restaurant, I decided to have a few drinks to try and relax so I spent the night. I found myself much too upset to listen to your excuses for last night, so I shut my phone off. I did a lot of thinking over last night and this morning and I decided if that's what you want to do, call Jack, and set it up. I think I stunned her.

A huge grin replaced the anger and angst on her face instantly as she screamed, "Jason, do you mean it?"

I looked at her and gathering up my courage, I told her, "If you think I'm at all happy about this then you are mistakenly wrong. You've all but said with your words and actions that as a lover, I'm not enough of a man or a lover for you. Since I cannot deny that fact then I might as well give you what you want." That made the grin disappear quickly.

"Jason, baby, I do want this but with you as an equal participant. I love you and I need you. As I promised, this is a one and done event." I saw her eyes pleading with me to understand and accept it and to believe she was telling me the truth. However, the truth was, I didn't believe it. She may have believed it but I knew that bastard Jack would never accept a one and done and he'd try to press it that first night. I envisioned his cocked leg pissing on my turf already.

"Just call him and set it up for tonight, no sense in wasting time." With that I got up, went to the bedroom, and changed and started in on the yard work. I did not want to hear the excitement in her voice or see the sparkle in her eyes when she talked to Jack as she told him their little plan finally succeeded. A couple of hours later I went inside for a sandwich and iced tea when she popped in all bubbly and said, "He'll be here at 7!" She said she had to get herself ready and asked me to order Chinese so we could all eat and have a drink as an ice breaker. With that she hurriedly left the room.

It was 2:30pm. I worked in the yard until 5 and then headed in for a shower. She was still in the tub. I said, "Damn it, Jodie! You've been at it for two and a half hours. I need a shower! When she rose from the tub, I noticed that she had shaved her pussy bald. She knew I preferred her with a full bush. I screamed, "I'm sorry I ever agreed to this farce!" I stormed out of the bedroom and headed for the bar. Jodie, still dripping from her bath ran after me.

I had just poured myself three fingers of bourbon when she arrived in the living room. "What's the matter Jason?" She cried, looking a drowned rat with a perplexed look on her face. I thought to myself if you don't know why ask me you dumb bitch.

"I agreed to a threesome, a one-off night. A night for you not for that rat bastard Jack! Now I find you shaved your pussy, for him! Ignoring that I like it full and natural! I feel like this is all a big lie!"

She sheepishly looked down at the floor as she told me, "I did it for me Jason. I wanted to feel your tongues on my bare lips. I'm sorry." I knew she just lied to me since she never liked the irritation caused by shaving down there. I said matter of factly, "Finish up. I need to shower and dress." She ran back to the bathroom. A 5:45p she called down the bathroom was free. She was in the closet when I passed through our room to the master bath. I showered and thought about the impending disaster that awaited me come 7pm. I reentered the bedroom to dress as Jodie sat there applying makeup.

She wore a brand new black bustier and matching crotchless panties with thigh high stockings held up by black garter belts. She had never dressed sexily for me before. I dressed silently as she babbled about how excited she was and what a magical night we would have. Having dressed I rose from the bed I started out the door. She was lost in her own dream world when I abruptly brought her back to stark reality as I told her, "So much for convincing me that you did this for you or for us. Did Jack go with you and help you to pick it out?" With that I left the room. I headed for the garage, keys in hand and I left to pick up the food in person rather than have it delivered. I saw Jodie as she peeked out the living room window concerned.

The trip to the restaurant took me forty-five minutes. It was 6:50p and when I arrived back home Jack's car was in my driveway. I had to park on the street. I entered the house and found them on the sofa. Jack had a glass of my best single malt scotch in one hand and his other on Jodie's knee as they sat there it was painfully obvious who Jodie had chosen and it wasn't me. She had on a new black dress that barely covered her crotch. Her legs were splayed and I believe his hand had been farther up her leg when they heard the door latch release.

I walked into the living room and said loudly, "So much for the ice breaker. I see you two have started without me!"

Jack smirked, "Don't be like that Jason old boy! We were waiting for you. It isn't a party without you!"

"Jack, do you think you could take your hand off of my wife's pussy long enough to move your fucking car out of my driveway so I can park in my garage!"

Jodie piped in, "Jason, don't be rude!" Jack headed out the door and moved his car.

"Rude, that's a laugh. He disrespects me by parking in my driveway while he has his hands up my wife's pussy before his Moo Goo Gai Pan is even here, food that I had to pay for and get by the way, and you speak to me of being rude. Rude is you sitting there pretending that I'm even a part of this or that you had any thought of me once you got your way! Rude is your disrespecting me by buying a new dress, sexy lingerie, and shaving for him. Rude is dressing to please him in ways you have never dressed for me. Rude is dripping with anticipation at the mere thought of fucking him and rude is having zero respect for my feelings in the hope that I'd be thoroughly disgusted and humiliated! Congratulations, mission accomplished! So do me a favor and shut the fuck up!"

I left her in the living room as I adjourned to the kitchen to eat my dinner. She came in and said, "I thought we could eat together in the living room."

"What, and spoil your romantic interlude with that asshole, heaven forbid!" I stood up and dropped the bag of food in the trash can and went back to eating. She stormed off and left only to be replaced by Jack.

Jack spoke up, "Hey sport, there's no reason to make Jodie cry. After all, you agreed to what's happening tonight."

"Jack, if you want that to happen rather than a repeat of last night's events, I suggest you join her and leave me the fuck alone! If you want to eat it's in the trash. Oh, by the way, this is not what I agreed to by a long shot and you know it!" I reached over to the knife block. He eyed me carefully and took his time turning to leave. His eyes revealed he had been plotting and scheming and with what I'm sure he'd planned, tonight wasn't going to end well for me.

I finished eating and cleaned up after myself. I then reentered the living room unnoticed as they sat snuggled into one another. I spoke, "So this is only about sex!" Jodie and Jack both turned in my direction and it was clear they had been making out given Jodie's smudged lipstick. "We haven't even set the ground rules for the evening, as you promised we would, and you are already tongue fucking one another!"

Jodie paled as she said, "I'm sorry Jason. We are excited and got carried away." Jack just smirked and kept a smug look on his face. "Alright, since I agreed to something I never wanted I get to set the rules for how we proceed. If either of you object than old Jacko here can get up and leave now and never bother to come back. Agreed?" Jodie spoke up quickly, "I agree honey!" Jack looked at me, a combination of pissed and bewildered. It looked as if my wife forgot in "her excitement" to tell old Jacko that. Also, when I called the asshole Jacko, it wiped that sanctimonious smirk right off his face.

"Jodie, come over here and stand by me." She rose and looked back at Jack before coming to my side. I laid an enthusiastic kiss upon her and held it for several minutes. Jodie struggled to break it off but I pulled her in tight as I grabbed her ass in one hand and held the back of her head with the other. "Rule 1, there is to be no kissing between you and Jack. He is nothing but a flesh and blood dildo, right Jodie? After all, it's only sex, right kids?" Jodie was flushed, her cheeks crimson from embarrassment. While old Jacko turned red with anger, his knuckles white as he balled up his fists. I continued, "He can kiss your body but nothing above your breasts, understood? I'm the only one you kiss on the lips."

Jack started to protest and I detected a hint of sadness on Jodie's face. "Since you've already broken rule number 1, I should end this farce right here right now but if you both agree to abide by the rule going forward, we can continue. So, are we agreed?" Both nodded while unable to hide their collective disappointment. Rule number 2, "Jack you are not to place any love bites, hickeys, handprints, or any other marks on Jodie's body. You will always treat her with respect during this evening. Is that clear Jacko, old boy?" He nodded but the smirk returned to his face.

"Rule number 3, you have two and a half hours. Then you dress and you leave. No naps, no showers. The time is 8:10pm. We will begin at 8:30 and the evening ends at 10pm. No protests, no excuses, I don't care you haven't come or about anything else. Everything stops at 10pm. Is that understood?"

Jodie piped up, "Gee Jason I thought that we'd see what happens as far as the time. Also, don't be rude. Jack should be able to shower and spend the night in the guest room. He brought an overnight bag." She added, hopeful I'd relent.

"Jodie, this is about sex and the experience of two men at once, that is the fantasy you described. You swore to me that there was no emotional attachment and that old Jacko here was nothing more than a dildo with flesh. Did you lie to me Jodie? Because if you did old Jacko and his overnight bag are free to leave, got it?"

"I got it but..." she replied.

"Let me stop you right there. There will be no exceptions to the rules, it's non-negotiable. Any disagreement or unwillingness to abide by the rules results in automatic termination of the evening period! Rule number 4 this is a one time only event. Don't ever ask again for a repeat with Jacko or with the next flavor of the month. He in town for one night only, fantasy fulfilled, curiosity sated, end of story. Also, if you think this is a prelude to the two of you sneaking around behind my back forget it!"

I gestured to Jodie to get up and to follow me to the table. I took a sheaf of papers from my briefcase. I made a quick phone call and soon there was a brief knock on the door. "Be a sport Jacko and answer the door!" Jack let in Clarice, who is a notary public. I took out my phone and started the video. I stated, "Jack, Jodie, this is Clarice, she is a notary public. That brings me to rule number 5. On the table in front of you is a post nuptial agreement." I watched the fear appear on Jodie's face as I continued.

"It states that if you violate any of the 4 priorly discussed ground rules that I have set as contingency for this evening to occur and commence you will leave here immediately with nothing but the clothes on your back. In two days following your violation of my trust you will, receive the remainder of your clothing, your toiletries and your car, nothing else. If you adhere to the rules set forth tonight but subsequently are caught engaging in any type of affair be it emotional, physical, or both, you don't even get your car or anything else but the clothes on your back.

PRRV
PRRV
47 Followers
12