All Comments on 'How to Calm a Bull'

by PRRV

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is the wife’s name Jodie or Angie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You call this a story. A far out Pathetic tale of revenge . No background ,lousy plot, extreme unbelievable revenge that would never pass a court of law. Took his balls and he is subject to felony charges. Pure bullshit and totally sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply awesome. Although I doubt someone can do all that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extreme, but good

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Why would Jodie sign the post-nup when she knew she would break the rules and lose everything? Nothing believable about the story and too many standard tropes like the "security guys" that husband happens to know and who are willing to be jailed for assault and battery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank goodness that I remembered to suspend all disbelief before reading this offering. It was a 5 star comedy. Thank you.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Not a bad first story but I think you really tried to have too much going on in the story. Especially the part about the security team and neutering Jacko. I thought that and some other things messed up the flow of the story. But I did like the part with Jodie enjoying her mountain oysters. I'm sure some of the local pussies will report the story to Lit as being too violent but hopefully they won't take it down like some other stories. Thanks for posting.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

A bit over the top, only a bit. Had a good laugh with her eating his balls, that was a nice touch, a first l think on Lit.

For sheer inventiveness scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even for cold-blooded revenge that was so far over-the-top that was poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it a lot but the ending seemed rushed thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know this is fiction, “just a story,” but the violence was disturbing. The rating scale is labeled from “hate it” to “love it.” I didn’t love it. More the opposite. Sorry.

P.S. you write well, but your writing would benefit from an editor.

ragnarok1ragnarok1almost 2 years ago

Good revenge story, but in the future don't change the wife's name in the middle of the story.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Exiting and funny...and a great revenge...and the fact tha he was able to move on afterwards because there are many fishes in the sea. 5*

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Marvelous comeuppance, cuck fans can eat shit!! We can do with more over the top burn the cheaters

GerMagGerMagalmost 2 years ago

A great 1st story, I did enjoy a lot. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I told you I'd think about it" - There's his mistake; he should have told her, "No fucking way!"

\

"I told you that I'd reciprocate and do the same with a woman for you!" - Like there's a chance of THAT happening! Do they have someone lined up yet? Let the FFM happen first so that she doesn't back out after she gets hers.

\

"You've got it all wrong!" -Doesn't sound like he does.

\

"We will begin at 8:30 and the evening ends at 10pm." - Work on your math, that's one and a half hours, not two and a half; two and a half would be 11:00 PM.

\

God, not the ex-military crap.

\

"satisfy her little lone fuck her" - "Let alone fuck her," LOL!

\

It's a moot point, but one of his conditions should have been that he fuck her first so that Jack got the dloppy seconds.

\

You're a new writer, so I'll cut you a LITTLE slack, but the stories where the husband is some sort of a super hero are kind of weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit story. Your math skills need work. 8:30 to 10:00 is 1.5 hours, not 2.5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please check your editing. Is the wife Jodie or Angie?

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 2 years ago

Awful. Cuckolding should be a mutual fantasy. Instead you’ve turned it into a horribly negative and violent story. You could have just left the wife to be with her lover willingly instead of castrating him.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Whoa. This thing went from fun-nonsensical to Jeffrey Dahmer in about .03 seconds. If it's hyperbole you were looking for, it didn't come off that way. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How did this get past the Lit. Screeners?

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Too over the top. I still gave you 4 stars as a gift for you to continue writing stories. You do not have to hit all the BTB points on a story. A crew of men willing to castrate a man is not something you find everyday. Plus you missed several things editing.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Ignore the naysaying chicken shits

This was funny as hell

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

Good first story. careful with the grammar and the editing, Angie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, had a good chuckle. Keep writing and you will improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the revenge.

She literally ate his balls. A real 'man-eater'.

But they could have removed her clitoris. I was almost sure they would. But I'll settle for bull balls on the half shell. Funny stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You keep writing them I’ll keep reading them. Fan of over the top FICTION. 6

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful! Cuckolding is a fantasy of the mentally ill. You’ve provided the best method I’ve read about in making an erstwhile bull into a steer. The Cuckroaches will cry over this one. Very good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not bad. Ignore the idiots who bitch and main but have never tried to write a story in their lives. Glad he took care of business and she's out on her ass where she deserves to be!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Over the top absurd...but definitely amusing.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

More of odoreaters retread cuck clique.

One would think these pedantic trash writers would stop switching to new names but they cucks arent that bright and we all know how Conservatives hate education.

You've failed again, I guess you get to be the odd man out in your next clique get together.

But please inform them, as they cant quite seem to get the reality of me down very well, much as they try, my wife hasnt left me, nor does she bang other men, she knows Im not a weak simpering sissy more apt to eat other mens cum than pussy, but I do go to Diners with cheap vinyl seating so I can sniff them after morbidly obese sweaty people have sat there. My wife says even after that she still has more respect for me than if I was a cum guzzling repressed gay man. Hope that clears it up for you brain dead cucks.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

I'm thinking this one might get pulled. Cutting off his balls might be a step too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, there were a few flaws but this is the kind of over the top, take no bullshit response from a pissed off husband. Another commenter mentioned that the husband would go to jail for neutering the asshole, why would that happen when there was no evidence to that effect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of comments felt the revenge was over the top, perhaps so. However, a man who believes he has the right to insert himself into the marriage of another man and then take liberties with that man's wife? That man needs an attitude adjustment. The wife who believes that ill treatment of her husband and blatant disrespect is acceptable needs to wake-up and smell the coffee. The offended husband, after documenting his wife's infidelity her lover's offensive behavior towards him in bedding the wife, should by law be allowed to neuter the offending 'bull'. It would probably cut down on the instances of infidelity. 5☆ because the husband dealt justly with the cheating pair.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 2 years ago

Over the top stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"How To Calm A Bull" = cattle prod

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - violence of any kind always gets a big fat ZERO.

However, I did give you 1 star to fuck with your average score.

Maybe you might be inclined in the future to use a less violent way to express your revenge.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. I anticipate the comments will be bitching about the nuetering and call it violence when it was more of a surgical procedure. .it was an adequate response to the cheaters/people who destroy others marriages and lives. Keep writing. I look foward to the next one.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Hahahaha! Once Jack attacked him and his wife was on board, the over the top shift in payback was kind of fun.

nixrox, shut the fuck up and keep sucking cock which is probably all your skull is good for.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I love it when a plan comes together!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unsophisticated, and pretty unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was going to give it 3 stars, but chose 5 just to piss off nixrox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Another "Technique" Story. Who, What, When, And Where: What About Why?

Martian Slut Ray? The wife never met a handsome man before Jack? She loved and respected her husband, then met Jack?

You did a great job describing all the technical legal and physical aspects of the betrayal and the revenge, but maybe you could have allowed the slut to explain what turned her into a cheating contemptuous soulless whore? And what made Jacko think the husband wouldn't go back downstairs for the knives, or something even more deadly? And his wife would/should know what a crazy vengeful armed animal her husband could be, so why would she think she could not just betray him, but rub his face in it?

So it was a good plot idea, but poorly executed. And it left out the most dramatic and interesting aspect of the story: what went wrong with his wife, and why? You left out the most interesting human element; too bad. But thanks for the effort. Of course you get an above average rating for cutting the bull's nuts off, but it could have been much more interesting and compelling. Why not include Jack coming for his revenge, and getting left in a wheel chair, shitting into a plastic bag? Better luck next time.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

oh, you "effn man... I love it.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 2 years ago
Good story but it kind of went off the reality rails

This story could have gone several different directions and still had a desirable ending. I will admit cutting the balls out and replacing them was unique but seems really........ Bizarre lol. I decided to follow you to see what else you come up with. Hopefully it is a tad more realistic but still entertaining lol.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 2 years ago

Is Angie Jodie's middle name?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

Good first story

Thank you and please write another.

@sbrooks,

"I told you I'd think about it" - There's his mistake; he should have told her, "No fucking way!" - It would have left us with no story.

God, not the ex-military crap. - There are people that are military, or ex-military, so nothing wrong there.

It's a moot point, but one of his conditions should have been that he fuck her first so that Jack got the dloppy seconds. - dloppy seconds? don't you mean sloppy seconds? - If its a moot point NO need to bring it up.

You're a new writer, so I'll cut you a LITTLE slack, but the stories where the husband is some sort of a super hero are kind of weak. - just like your comments, pointless points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@nixrox,

Your comment makes me think you must be one of those tree loving sissy boys.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

A really good story.

I will be looking for your next story. Thank you.

Not over the top for fiction. Some of you think the "violence" is uncalled for, maybe for a Disney production which this is not. There is way more violence on day time TV. So get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very fanciful, implausible story. Several questions: Who’s Angie? Does the author know the difference between “your” and “you’re “? Don’t think so. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever. A good story, and clever, very clever. I thought it an enjoyable tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You threatened to go all ‘forged in iron’ on the “bull” with a meat cleaver, you run the POS off, then you come back a say “yes”. Couldn’t read past that point. So stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STUPID !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the whole idea, to bad it’s not that easy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the stupidest things ever written on this site. Maybe even in the "Press-two-for-English" language. The characters were beyond ridiculous. I almost wonder if this person posted this and his other story to this site just to troll the readers. I man, Occam's Razor, right? Nobody actually writes this badly.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great!! I loved it!!

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Choice!!! Loved the part about feeding the slut the bull’s own mountain oysters as a “special dish” at that French restaurant

5 stars

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

Interesting story. Of course it was totally unbelievable (especially the revenge on Jocko) but I had fun reading it. You did change Jodie's name to Angie in the last paragraph

demanderdemander3 months ago

Sort of a twist on the Hannibal Lecter thing. D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous