How To Climb The Corporate Ladder

Story Info
Bosses hate this one simple trick!
2.7k words
4.37
8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
154 Followers

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

"How To Climb The Corporate Ladder"

SHORT STORY

Lucia Montoya reclined in her luxurious office chair as the morning light beamed through the wall-high glass window behind her. On the seventeenth floor and proud of her managerial position, the white-and-brown-striped tigress let out a sigh whilst letting a file fall onto her desk with a wispy thwack.

The employee standing opposite her waited for a response. Human. Male. Sweating slightly. All his weight bore down on his right leg, and his hands danced nervously โ€” fidgeting that he struggled to hide from his superior. His attention jumped between his boss' broad form, her keyboard โ€” cast to one side for their meeting โ€” and the tall, steaming cup of coffee that sat a few feet to the left. He watched her drink from the large cup, hearing a hearty gulp come from her furred maw.

As the brawny tigress grumbled, he moved his mouth to speak, but she got the first word in:

"Read your proposal."

"D-did you like it?"

"Mmm-hmm..." Lucia took another sip of coffee. "Good work. Though..." She watched him shift his weight onto his other leg, a slight case of nerves coming over him.

"Uhh, what is it?" he asked, putting his hands behind his back.

"Don't think I didn't notice the cosy position you put yourself in. Trying to slip a raise past me?"

The tigress shot him a look that spoke volumes. Beneath her narrowed gaze her underling inched backwards. "I just thoughtโ€”" he said, before a loud squeak from Lucia's leather chair cut him off. Her eyes devoured him, studying him with extreme intent. He kept his head down.

"Cheeky, but I like it."

"Thank you."

"Interested in a promotion, hun?"

He looked up, face brightened. "Seriously?"

"Sure. Your work in impeccable. I definitely can't complain." Her next sentence came with a sly wink, and a more...sensual tone: "but you'll need to do more than that to earn one."

Her employee's expression faltered, but a sudden surge of confidence steeled his nerves. "I'll do anything," he said, matter-of-factly, "anything. You name it!"

Lucia uttered the word 'wonderful' in a low whisper. Enough to tickle her subordinate's senses, and encourage him to...think big.

"Pop down to Accounting, and ask for Form 113B," she said, her voice returning to its authoritative, yet cordial, tone. "Fill it out, and come back upstairs. I'll be waiting." She dismissed him, watching his exit with a hastening hunger. Lucia took this moment to relax. She leaned far back in her chair, arms extended, and stretched. Her mighty figure strained as she applied pressure to her muscles, pulling and pulling until a satisfying burn smouldered amid each joint and sinew. "Ahhh..."

Alone, she rubbed her eyes and cursed her early start. What she wouldn't give for an extra hour to two in bed, head cleared of any work talk. Still, she had a job to do, even if she was very senior in the company. That, however, did mean she had 'wiggle' room. Room to...abuse her power over others.

The tigress groaned. Her striped fur brushed against the collar of a tight dress suit โ€” solid black blazer and pristine white shirt with a plunging v-neck that exposed a tuft of unruly fluff, and more besides. Her mongrel ancestry gave her a curious colouration: Siberian on one side of her family, and a varied mix of orange, beige, and umber felines (from across the world) on the other. She placed her hands on her desk, and rolled herself back a small distance, ass firmly planted in her executive-style chair.

Lucia moved her legs, placing her foot-paws forward. Softly, she pressed her heels into the carpeted floor and dragged. Her open sandal heels surrendered to her motion, and her feet slipped out from the pair quickly. Settling her broad paws on the floor, toes scrunching as her rough pads found a place to bury themselves among the fibres, she breathed heavily. A hand lay over her eyes, and rubbed her brow. She felt relieved. The sore straps of her sandals were no more, and her feet were free to roam the space beneath her desk โ€” shielded from view thanks to an outward-facing wooden panel that she occasionally bumped into.

"Mhmmm..." she hummed as her legs wandered. It was bad enough having to conform to human dress sense, never mind everything else!

Tugging at her collar, she undid the uppermost button. Next, after giving her cleavage some room to breath, she moved her hands down her sides โ€” outlining the bulky curve of her impressive feline body. A flash of memory interrupted her thoughtless murmuring. An image of her employee. She dismissed it, knowing that she was about to deal with him very soon.

"Mmm...soon..."

Lucia brushed her skirt. A plain affair, dark black (like the rest of her attire), it went to her knees, rumpled from repeated sitting and standing in the morning rush. That was two hours ago, and she still felt like shit.

Especially, when it came to morning wood.

Lucia felt a tightness between her legs. The tigress reached under her skirt and sighed. After a brief shuffle, her paws retreated, carrying with them a skimpy thong-piece โ€” soon bundled and tossed into the corner. Hidden by her suitcase. The anthro spread her legs and revealed her secret. Her kind had needs, and felt them tougher than humans. And she in particular had something extra when it came to needs.

She hiked up her skirt, revealing a package that put many men to shame. An eleven-inch monster hung from between her thighs, rocketing upright as soon as the skirt cleared. Huge, musty balls jostled the base of her shaft, caged in soft sacks of flesh and fur. A damp patch itched behind their roundness โ€” the dripping wetness of a pussy.

That's right, Lucia Montoya was a hermaphrodite.

Herm and proud of it!

She was about to start stroking when the door swung open. Hurriedly, she threw her skirt back over her aching member...though it wouldn't be left there for long. The smartly-dressed human she'd sent away moments earlier had returned, fresh-faced and eager to please.

"Ah, lovely! You have the form done."

He walked up to her desk, noticing nothing out of the ordinary. She smiled. He smiled back. She picked up her cup and swigged some more coffee, enough to clear her senses with its bitter broth. "Now," she said, "I don't just hand out promotions to anyone. You need to prove to me that you want this position."

"I do. I want it."

A smirk crossed her face, exposing her teeth. "How badly?"

* * *

Her human gulped as he came face-to-face with her raging hard-on. The warm red swell of her cock dangled inches from his frightened face. The faint sensation of his staccato breath on her delicate flesh filled her with joy. Naked from the waist down, still sitting in her chair, she slid forward. He retreated, crawling backwards into the void underneath her desk. Trapped. Lucia hummed to herself as she finished moving, planting her thick legs either side of the hapless human.

Seconds passed. Tense seconds.

Lucia began clacking away at her keyboard, but not before scolding her subordinate: "come on now, show some initiative! I want to see that in an employee. Especially one seeking a promotion."

Underneath the desk, the human tried to control his wayward nerves, and focus on the task at hand. It was just like any other assignment, he told himself, nothing to get caught up about. Nearing her tip, he smelled her musky scent โ€” rich and mysterious, inviting him to come have a taste. Losing his sensibilities, he gave in and extended his tongue...until...

Lucia gasped when she felt the first moist overture of her prospective 'promotee' touch her hard shaft. Small, spearing actions, glancing past her tip and sliding around her flesh. His tongue licked and rolled her cock-head, taking that tapering tip and wrapping it in a slimy coat of saliva.

After a period of tasting, Lucia inched forward, driving herself against his closed mouth. The parting of his soft, wet lips invited her to push further, inserting herself into her subordinate's mouth, revelling in the rich sensations this produced. Chair wheels trundled. Her bare lower half advanced, keeping him pinned, and unable to resist her carnal demands.

With his slavering obedience tending to her needs, Lucia's attention drifted from the lowly human between her broad thighs and towards other matters. After a couple of memos were typed up and e-mailed to the relevant parties, she grabbed her phone and dialled a number. Two rings passed before it got answered โ€” with a perky voice manifesting on the other end.

"Ms. Montoya?"

"Ally, darling, could you pop into my office for a minute?"

"Of course!"

Ally โ€” her department's secretary โ€” entered all chipper. The smaller feline strolled into the room, stopping in front of her boss' desk. Unbeknownst to her, and muffled behind the vertical panelling, Lucia's new toy suckled her fat cock like a starving animal. Lucia flexed her shoulders, and yawned. "Morning Ally."

"Good morning Ms. Montoya," the secretary replied, making a short curtsey, "what do you need from me?"

Lucia opened a drawer in her desk, and reached inside. Retrieving a pile of documents, she handed them over. "I want you to review these, make sure they comply with the upcoming audit."

"Of course...is there anything in particular you're worried about? I could start there andโ€”"

"No, no Ally, there's no issue. I've just been tardy in completing my write-ups..."

The pair spoke for a while. As they did, Lucia's human worshipper ran his head back-and-forth, lips straining to contain her girth. He only made it halfway before the tapered tip of her blood-red spear stabbed the back of his throat โ€” forcing a gag. A particularly sudden thrust forward as she adjusted her seat caught him by surprise. Jolts of pain caused him to jump โ€” bumping his head against the desk.

Ally's ears flicked. "Did you hear that?" the cat asked, tilting her head to one side.

Lucia was quick to shut her curiosity down. "Oh, my bad! Knocked my knee against the desk." As punishment, one of her hands travelled underneath, grasping the human's hair tightly. Painfully. Ensuring he moved exactly as she willed. Luckily there was enough grip to stay another accidental bump. The conversation continued...

"And you've filed for this year's departmental budget?"

Slurp. Slurp.

"Yes! You should be getting an e-mail about our proposal by tonight if all goes well."

Slurp. Slurp.

"Mmm...excellent," Lucia groaned as the pleasure spread through her nerves. Fizzling throughout her system. This human really was giving it his all. Desperate for a promotion, she figured. The tigress forced herself to concentrate. With one hand free, she dealt with Ally's requests for more files.

"Sure, I can give you last quarter's progress report."

Slurpโ€”hack!

"There it is again!" Ally declared, scanning the room. To her dismay, the source of the cough couldn't be found.

"That's nothing, my dear." Lucia tapped her keyboard. A second later, her secretary's smartphone dinged. "Take a look at those numbers..."

While Ally read through the information provided by her boss, Lucia afforded herself a small growl. Faint โ€” barely perceptible to Ally's pointed ears, but the deep vibration of her body alone was enough to tell her human subordinate to handle himself better. She didn't want to cause a scene, not with a witness!

Soon, however, her time with Ally was over. Sending her off to run errands outside of the office, Lucia leaned back and let the soft, warm cavern surrounding her aching shaft do its magic. "Ahhh," she sighed, feeling her human's tongue stroke and tangle with her cock-meat. Her heavy, pendulous balls bounced with every bobbing motion made. The enormous orbs tingled with anticipation, their payloads priming as he blew her.

A rumble from above made him jump. The sound of Lucia's phone vibrating was quickly dismissed, but his reaction was a lot harder to undo. He pushed forward, taking more of her dick than ever before โ€” its salty essence burning his tastebuds, filling his mouth with a tart, musky flavour.

"That's it hun," she cooed, her voice losing its finesse, "that's it..."

Slurp. Slurp.

"Oooh!"

Close to her end, the mighty tigress lurched forward. Her athletic body tightened up โ€” the only warning the furred Amazon gave to her hapless human that she was nearly done. Muscles tensed, hardening. He felt this in her thighs; those immense skull-crushing bastions of flesh, flanking his head, closing off any possible escape. He kept sucking. Kept blowing his boss in the hopes she'd look kindly upon him. Despite the taste, despite the discomfort of trying to fit her massive length...he kept going...

"Yes...that's right! More...AHH!!!"

Her paw continued to cradle his head, forcing its movement. Fixed in place, he could only spare a side-glance or two. In a moment of greater freedom he glanced down at her foot-paws โ€” growing closer together as her thighs closed in. Seeing her clawed toes flex, extend and curl, ripping up the carpet...expecting a new wave of pleasure...he knew it was coming. She was cumming.

Stifling a roar, Lucia settled for a silent scream as her body jerked uncontrollably. Wracked with intense feeling, she brought her other hand down to her groin. Cupping her tender testes, the tigress relinquished her vice-grip, letting the human currently attached to her cock pull back. Not too far, as he still held her in his mouth. Enough to let him breathe before the main event.

"GRRAAAAHHHH!!!" No longer able to contain her voice, she let out a terrifying roar. Whether or not anyone outside heard anything wasn't a concern for her. In the moment...the divine, sublime moment...the only thing Lucia cared about was her orgasm.

Her balls throbbed. Squeezing desperately, they forced their liquid load through her. Thick, sticky jets of cum rocketed from her dick. Warm herm milk rapidly filling the mouth of her human. He felt the slimy substance blast into his mouth, torrent upon torrent of cream. The throb and pulse of her cock as it pumped his gullet full of seed was magnified. Each and every change in size and shape became a new challenge.

Exerting some control over the situation, Lucia began to calm. Her peak had been reached, and there was just the encore left to celebrate. "Mmmm...nice," she purred as she pumped an endless stream from her throbbing majesty. It was a huge amount of cum, and he struggled to swallow it in time.

Lucia glared at the human, who looked up at her with begging eyes. "You lose a drop โ€” you lose the promotion," she said sternly. Forced to keep swallowing, her penis spreading his jaw wide, he managed to nod. She massaged her sac, furtively probing her hidden pussy as well.

Her climax gave was to secondary pleasures, as the raging storm settled. Still ejaculating but at a slower pace, Lucia fondled her balls โ€” sensing their tenderness as they emptied. "Ahhhโ€”yes!" The human's jaws began to move, cycling around the large intruder. The soft pressure applied by his teeth as they squeezed her flesh helped her empty her last few loads. She heard some residual gagging noises as he finished his 'meal', a sign he was taking her order to heart.

"Wow," she gushed, "beats masturbating any day of the week!" Her laughter left a sour taste in his mouth (not just from the salty cum). Her employee was well aware of his place in things now. Hierarchy had been established. Despite this, he was eternally hopeful he'd have an elevated position โ€” a fact Lucia was weighing up right this instant.

"Hehe...mmmm...good boy, drink up..."

The tigress stretched, a comfortable afterglow seeping into every fibre of her being. She was content. Satisfied. Relaxed. All thanks to one person. One loyal person.

Lucia paused to think.

She could use loyalty like that...

As her cock exited the human's mouth, slick with seed and saliva, she heard the sounds of licking lips. That slippery, slimy symphony served to tease her further. She was impressed. Not a word spoken in protest. That needed rewarding.

As he moved from her naked waist, Lucia picked up his completed Form 113B again. Glancing at the details, and eyeing his dampened, yet dutiful face, she made her decision:

"Congrats! I'm making you my PA."


qoo123
qoo123
154 Followers