All Comments on 'How to Cook a Cuckold'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453almost 4 years ago

pretty solid, my only complaint is that very few women would stay married in that situation, and/or even few women would be cool with a semi permanent friends with benefits Rhonda had. aka Rhonda will would want a ring at some point, other then that it was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kick and a half!

An ingenious solution for a tough situation. Man loves the woman too much and will do almost anything to keep her happy — unfortunately discovering that women don't really want men who are wimps and want resistance to really stupid ideas.

But it was classical jujitsu to use his wife's actions to throw HER into the untenable situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A solid BTB - a little......

And at a low temperature. I simply didn't like that he was stupid enough to let himself be a cuckold for so long. That part sucked. One other funny part? Although I'm sure it was unintentional. In the epilogue he is enjoying Abby's pained expression when he shows up at the dealership to take Abby to lunch and then decides to have a "closure" talk with Abby. I guess you had Abby on the brain. Too funny for words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was sure that I would not like the cuck shit

But then you twisted it very nicely

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

I guess the wife learned her lesson a little too late!

5

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

He agreed to let his wife fuck other men. It's hard to feel any sympathy for the idiot protagonist.

Now Rhonda will dump him after 10 years and keep the house, but why would he pay for a fat older mistress in the first place? There's plenty of hot younger women looking for a sugar daddy.

Worst of all, he's still stuck married to the slut wife who fucked dozens of guys. I suppose it's good he never got to have any kids... someone this pathetic shouldn't reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I actually enjoyed this. Makes you wonder how many other guys end up in his shoes without realizing it

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago

I'll give this to the MC here: it's good of him to acknowledge how much of a dumbass he was at letting his wife mess with him like he did. Sure, Abby was cooking him good, but, by accepting EVERYTHING she asked for, without any real resistance whatsover, it's obvious that frog Wendell was himself the main reason why he was getting cooked alive / aka cuckolded. She played him for sure, but he played himself even worst; so glad to see him admitting where he fucked here.

Gotta said: that ending puzzled me. According to the story, Abby has spent years diminishing her husband as a sexual partner, but, now that he himself has no interest in having sex with her... NOW she wants to sleep with him? Now she's ignoring strange cocks to remain faithful to her marriage? I don't know, maybe it's a play to try to get him back into the fold, but I don't understand to what end: she told him she doesn't need his money, and it's obvious Wend doesn't do 'it' for her, in the bedroom, anymore... So what's the point of it all? Could it be that she - dare I said it - found out that... *gasp*... she's genuinely in love with him? Well damn... Cuckcolding your spouse is one hell of a moronic way to figure out you only want to have sex with him!

Then, there's Wendell and Rhonda's relationship, which was born out of causality and a need for revenge... yet became pretty darn serious real fast. What happened to her claim that she wasn't interested in being married again? Because, from where I stand, she's essentially married to Wendell in all ways, except for legally. They live together, have a business together, and exclusively have sex with one another... shitload of married folks are less close then those two are! And, given all the time he spent sexually neglected inside his marriage, and his newfound discovery of how much women find him attractive, you would think that Wendell who try to play the field a little bit before jumping back into monogamy, but, for him, the first woman at of the gate will evidently do. Hey, maybe he's just the marrying kind... still, I'll never get men or women getting into serious coupling when their last attempt ended disastrously.

Anyway, it's still a great outcome to a somehow very likeable MC. Thank you very much, author, for not forcing a RAAC into its conclusion - 'would have made the whole story quite pointless. I wish we could get a better explanation on Abby's motivations, but I guess I have no choice, but to, once again, chuck it out as 'cheaters are depraved idiots' and leave it at that.

Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I am glad he found his balls. I know people agree to do things to keep the peace and then hope it all goes away... Trust, I do.

I don't understand the remaining married though. It seems to be used often and it always comes across as just the husband's idea during the trouble period. So the husband leaves to protect his assets.. how does that stop the wife from filing herself and taking what she can? The fact he abandoned the home would look unfavorable in court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
blah

He's a moron that allowed himself to be a cuck (which makes him a willing cuck). She's a slut (though not really cheating, since he allowed it) & and idiot. No likable characters except maybe Rhonda. The writing was done well, So I think the most I can give this is 2*. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry Skippy

You lost me about a quarter down the first page when you got all turned on by your wife blowing another man. If this is the kind of story you are going to write you lost me as a reader.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I expressed my pleasure despite my misgivings." - That's his first mistake. He should have said that it DIDN'T work for him.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
As always...

...Skippy47 stories are masterful. 5*

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

Well done, loved the revenge!

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

I will admit that this was a bit different ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What ,where’s the ending?

You just left this story hanging . Weird!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

the bitch got exactly what she deserved way to go Wendell you got the slut good and got the better woman

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good, but not up to your standard

I liked the story, but you really didn't end it. It deserves more of a closing - what happened to dear old Dad, and there should be a divorce and Abby should regret her cheating for many years. Also, you used Abby's name when you should have used Rhonda's at the end.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE RISE OF THE CUCK....THE FALL OF THE WIFE

when one assumes the alpha role allowing the real alpha no choice in the line-up, a new manager is required. TK U MLJ LV NV

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Doesn't Work For Me

Should have said HELL NO when she first brought up her bullshit plan. If she continued anyway kick her to the curb. And that's how you don't get cooked in the pot to start with. Disappointing story even with him somehow finding his balls at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Pretty decent and an unusual take on cucking to BTB. However, some glaring errors that a proof read would have captured.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
the fact that he agreed to it in the beginning

I mean come on, she all but fucked Tom like he was her husband. So why keep her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
should have....

brought a divorce attorney as the other M for her. Two birds with one stone. Seriously, one mention of a threesome and put her on the bus!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Reminded

This reminded me of "Be careful what you wish for", another story like this. That one didn't have Frog in the Pan, which made me laugh. Good read, it ended really well for Rhonda, who I thought would have gone after her Ex for fucking her over, find his hidden monies, and sue the hell out of him and his lawyer. Maybe in the next story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I thought that the story was interesting, even pretty good. But I thought Wendell was a pretty clueless dupe for Abby. I prefer my bitches burned when they try this on a husband. Wendell barely singed her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not good

Short, choppy sentences. A rushed plot. Indecipherable dialogue. These are some of the problems plaguing this barroom tale. But the biggest problems? It's boring AND not believable. It reads like it was dashed off after lunch and submitted before dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed it. Thanks for slow cooking the bitch.

But I have to say, even a frog who eventually jumps out of the pot in time is still a frog.

He treated Rhonda better than his bitch wife treated him, but he was still a frog to Rhonda when he could have been her prince. So the story ends up cute, but not rewarding. Everyone in this story was a loser, even Rhonda. I would like to think he eventually ends the farce and marries Rhonda. But while frogs jump well, they think poorly. I've killed many who could jump higher and faster than me, but they didn't jump soon enough. Rhonda's ready. What's he waiting for?

Thanks for the effort.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I liked it. Not a cuckold genre fan at all, but this story had a lovely twist to it.

Scores 5/5 from me

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

From unwilling cuck to BTB.

I've done the hotwife thing, and it is good being a stag. What she did with him was disrespectful and he should have confronted and communicated with her immediately. He slid into cuckold too easily.

Nice fantasy ending!

Funny to watch the anons screaming for blood when they obviously have no spine themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ribbit!!

...loved the comparison of boiling a frog...well done. Enjoyed it. 5 stars

Thanx!

Loklie

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
IT'S ABOUT TIME....

about time some guy had the balls to stand up to the wife and say..fuck no... Abby wanted everything her way...just for her... I loved the comparison to the boiling frog... he didn't just take her crap..and she got exactly what she deserved... good for a smart hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

finish the story. great tell then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i dont get

why the wife wants to keep the relationship going except for the fact that she is getting a free place to live. she made it quite clear her husband wasnt endowed enuf for her, so why would she want a steady diet of his dick again?

completely abhor husbands letting himself be manipulated like that but was amused at how he turned it all around on the whore, thank goodness he refused to fuck her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I read. I don't understand that mindset. I like authors who as soon as wife proposes 3 some go off.

If you want that why get married,?!

I admit I once considered trading when on R&R in Bangkok.Two Marines as usual dumb and full of cum.

But then decided no.preferred the one I had.

jtwheels

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
The Last Sentence

The entire read effort is justified by the last sentence: "Could you ask her again?"

Thanks for the submission.

Keep 'em comin'.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

interesting story. AA+

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Good story, "Frog" was definitely using his mind to get even! Good job, "Frog"!

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Finally! A cuck who woke up & got the best of the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you just feel the need to write (or read) a cuckold story, this one’s not too bad. I think Windell let the party go on for far too long, but it’s not my story… . I actually think this story is a bit underrated. And that’s probably because of the title and the tag line that follows it. Just my 2c.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just divorce her and get it over with.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I don't know frogs but I think I just saw the worm turn. Cute story, thanks .....

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

People this stupid ruin a story, lost interest ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sort of OK.

I can't wrap my head around why ANY man, worthy of the name, could get off being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sooo wanted to give it a 5. Definite 4.4 but not quite a 4.6 where I would have had to round up. Sorry. My bad.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Didnt

He didn't turn up to take Abby out to lunch,but Rhonda.Who edits these stories?.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah no, real men! Meaning men with honor, self-respect, valor, and courage will never and would never "share ,swap, swing, or open" it goes against every virtue a man has, and with any intellect a man is aware of the fact that marriages that are infected have a 90% probability of ending and ending badly. Debauchery is not new aged or modern it is just a show of bad character low self control and no morals, a story as old as stories are remember Sodom and Gammora. Those who buy stupidly into it aren't modern, they are repeating the oldest sins showing not strength but their weakness on both mental and emotional levels.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

On one hand, I don't see how any sane man would get into that situation. "Honey I want to fuck other men". "OK dear, give me a month (to divorce your ass, said he silently)".

On the other hand, he won in the end, both financially, sexually and emotionally. Including her losing the dealeship to the better woman.

I gave it a weak 5 stars for the ending. Would have been a full 5 stars if Rhonda gave him children.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well it was required for the setup of the story, but Wendell started out as an idiot and continued to be one.

Any clown knows that a married man is going to be very, very lucky to find a kinky woman who would agree to a threesome off the cuff. It's more likely that a wife would have a kinky, bi friend who would agree to it so that she could bed the wife. The hubby would get some of the action as compensation.

On the other hand, any woman, married or single, who woke up one morning and decided she wants a strange cock could find one before the end of that day.

Equality of the sexes? Get real. A woman will not get serious with a guy unless it appears he has the resources to look after her. All a man thinks about is what the woman brings to the table of herself. That includes love. If he does love her, he will want to provide for her. He's not thinking about her bank balance. On the other hand, even if a woman is highly attracted to a guy, she'll keep him at arm's length because 'he's just not husband material'.

It's also why women will cheat with a guy who has some kind of cred. A boss. A lawyer. Marc fucking Lavalliere. Even if it's for a one-time-deal, it's unlikely she will play down. On the other hand, a guy will get into the groove with the cutie serving at the coffee shop who gave him the eye.

Only a woman who has the fantasy of dominating her hubby would not worry about the status of her 'customers', as long as they bring the requisite equipment. A big cock and a willingness to rub it in hubby's face. They are getting lucky just because of her game.

Any husband with any self-worth would call it quits as soon as she started pushing to play.

I get it that it was required for the story idea, but this dude has no idea what it means to be a man.

He's also deluding himself that he's better looking than he thought when he advertised. He always struck out until he broadened the offer. Those women were all looking for a life upgrade. Free board and money? If they are hetero and unattached, then getting serviced would only be an added benefit. A regular fuck that they don't have to even go looking for. Rhonda is bought and paid for.

Sadly, the wider social message now reinforces these attitudes, and the repercussions are now coming home to roost. There are countless women who have a nice job, a nice condo and a nice car who are now bemoaning the fact that they can't find decent husband and father material... and their biological clock is ticking down.

So sad... but we're all paying for it. The world is an uglier place.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@inka2222, money has little value to a man with no values.

He won nothing. He discovered that the woman who he had invested himself in didn't really give a shit about his feelings. He found a woman who would keep him around because she got a house and money in the deal.

He's worthless. The rest of the characters were worthless AND selfish.

The entire story only supports the concept of 'useless eaters'.

The only good thing about the whole situation is that they indeed DIDN'T bring any children into a shallow existence devoid of morals and integrity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous