How to Cook a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Abby, I see no problem in staying married to you. There is no financial incentive for me to get a divorce. Rhonda and I have no desire to marry. I admit, I probably still love you some, but most of the desire to be with you has been boiled out of me since you started having sex with other men."

"But I don't want other men anymore. I only want you, my husband."

"Not a chance. But I'll see if Rhonda would agree to a threesome."

By her reaction, I think Abby's pan just boiled over and hot water burned her, really bad.

EPILOGUE

It turns out that my relationship with Abby did not end there. Rhonda had looked at the financial records my PI had uncovered. She had worked as the Executive Secretary for a Toyota-Ford dealership at the beginning of her previous marriage. Rhonda knew the ends and outs of a successful dealership. She proposed we take over the dealership and let her run it. I disagreed. I loaned her the money to do it herself. Rhonda knew the franchise manager for the Honda company. She got a special deal as the company was offering incentives to get female run dealerships. It was enlightening to see her kick ass when she took over. I was surprised when she asked me if it would be alright to keep Abby as a salesperson. It was something she was good at.

For a while, I took joy in Abby's pained expression when I would show up at the dealership to take Abby to lunch. I finally decided to have a closure talk with Abby.

"Abby, I've been surprised you have never filed for divorce. Why not?"

"I've been pleased you haven't. I get some perverse pleasure knowing we are still married. It also helps me weed out the weirdos that hit on me. I just show them my wedding ring."

"Don't you think it would be cleaner to make our split official? You'd get some money to help you out."

"As the top salesperson here, I do well for myself. I have to admit, Rhonda is a great boss. It just sucks that she gets to screw you and I don't. I guess by staying married to you, I still can keep a flicker of hope alive that you will come back to me."

"I don't ever see that happening."

"What about sex?"

"I told you it would be only if Rhonda agreed to a threesome. She has said,'No.'"

"Could you ask her again?"

Author's Note: The idea for this story came from reading another story where the man was gradually dragged into a cuckold situation. I then forgot the name of he story or the author. I would gladly give credit to the author if I could remember. Sorry, my bad.


12