How to Cuck a Succ - Day 01

Story Info
Nick and Penny are in way over their heads.
8.7k words
4.5
4.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello fellow readers! This is a continuation; the first part is titled "Day 00" and should be read first. My wife and I are writing this story together and the ideas we have are pretty exciting. Obviously, there are a lot of made up parts but, part of the fun is, secretly bragging about our exploits. As for now, you'll have to guess on which parts are fiction.

Hope you enjoy it!

*

'Master,

I have arrived at the target location and have settled into the guest bedroom with no troubles at all. As you know, I have been doing this kind of thing for a long time and can get a pretty good idea on how well I'll do in the first few moments. I can say with utmost certainty, we've got this one in the bag! Though Penny will be a tough shell to crack, Nick is already hanging by a thread. As soon as I can get him alone, it's over! But I do have to be aware that Penny is on to me. She won't let him out of her sight for long. Anyways! I'm sure I'll see you in a day or two and then we can work out what to do with this house. It really is kind of cute.

Yours Indefinitely,

Kelly'

Kelly held out her hand. A tightly rolled scroll sat balanced on her palm. She closed her eyes for a moment and concentrated on her master's drop box. One of her elven ears twitched and then the scroll burst into a controlled plum of blue fire. It vanished in an instant and Kelly wiped her hands in a job well done gesture. Now that she was out of the sight of Nick and Penny, she put on a loose fitting silk robe and admired her current figure in the vanity mirror.

She was short this time and that was not surprising. The couple that summoned her were not tall people. She ran her hands over her wide hips and then turned to see how the curve of her round ass complimented her body shape. Her breasts were heavy but that was a common thing that happened when humans summoned her. Kelly pinched her pierced nipples and shivered at the feeling it gave her. This body was designed to fit the desires of the couple that performed the ritual. They did not even realize that her biological chemistry was already working against them. She was made for them.

'Not bad,' Kelly thought as she finished her inspection. She could not wait to see how fast these poor fools would break.

How to Cucc a Succ Day 1: Let it Win

Monday morning started normally enough. The couple woke up early with 5am alarms blaring from their smartphone speakers. It was a groggy hour to be waking up. Both Nick and Penny forced themselves out of bed with much protest and many grunts. The previous night felt more like a fever dream than anything based in reality. They did not even speak of it while dressing and preparing for their day. It was not until Nick was dressed and walking towards the kitchen, that they were reminded about the deal they made.

Nick opened their bedroom door and the scent of coffee wafted in. The living room was already lit up with strategically placed lamps. Their furniture was stacked neatly in the center of the den. All of it was covered in protective plastic. Heavy cloth sheets covered the hardwood floors and blue painter's tape could be seen on every edge. How this had been accomplished in complete silence was a mystery. Nick was a light sleeper, any of this should have woken him.

Kelly was standing in the middle of the mess. She was wearing a set of overalls covered in colorful paint smears and her blonde hair was done up in a high ponytail. She was wearing nothing underneath the overalls; her generous bust was spilling out the sides and her cleavage looked deep enough to drown in. Kelly was holding paint swatches and eyeing the walls critically when her purple irises landed on a very stunned Nick.

"Good morning, Nick!" Kelly said, her face radiating good cheer.

"Coffee is in the pot, I hope you don't mind that I helped myself?"

"Oh, not at all," Nick replied. "Feel free."

"Thanks babe. Which do you think is better?" Kelly asked.

She spun away from him and her black wings could be seen under the overalls. They currently looked more like tattoos than limbs. They were pressed to her back, motionless and did not seem to bulge out from her skin at all.

Kelly held up two paint cards with nearly similar colors. She did not really want an opinion, the color was already chosen. Her real intentions involved a slow sway of her tail. Kelly had ripped a place in the overalls, right at the top of the ass seam. Her tail was poking out of the denim hole and that was provocative enough on its own but, the ass beneath it was also swaying slowly. Kelly took a peek over her shoulder and saw that Nick was looking where she wanted him to look. His eyes were following her tail like he was hypnotized.

Slowly, Kelly moved her tail closer to Nick and brushed his bare legs lightly. He was wearing gym clothes and Kelly knew how to take advantage of comfortable clothing.

"Nick," Kelly whispered. "The colors?"

"Huh?" Nick asked.

He shook his head to clear the fog that watching her tail made.

"Oh! The left one," he finally said.

"You didn't even look!" Kelly huffed. "Come here!"

Kelly's tail quickly wrapped around Nick's waist and pulled him closer. He was damn near pressed against her ass and just barely stopped himself from doing that on his own. Nick's hands rarely needed a constant invitation to start groping someone but he held them stiffly next to his body. Being this close caused Kelly's pheromones to infiltrate his senses. It was like vanilla cream on an autumn breeze. The smell was causing Nick's brain to misfire with lust.

Kelly moved her body back, pressing cheek to cheek with Nick like she was just innocently lining up their perspectives.

Nick felt the heat of her skin soaking into his far deeper than it should. One of her curved horns gently scratched the top of his scalp and caused a chill to go down his spine. Kelly held the color index up again while her tail slowly curled around Nick's right leg. It began to slither up to his very open shorts leg.

"Focus up, babe," Kelly whispered. "These colors are very unique. You need to really take them in."

"Yeah?" Nick asked, sounding far away.

His heart was hammering in his chest. Kelly's firm ass was pressed against his crotch and he was already rock hard. The feeling of her tail climbing up his leg was sending goosebumps racing over his skin. Though he felt compelled to grind against her, Nick did his best to stay still. He needed to at least look at the colors.

"I still like the left one," Nick answered.

Ever so lightly, almost gently enough to be considered accidental, Kelly began to move her hips. This caused just enough friction between them to be noticed. She felt Nick shudder, his resolve cracked a little more. His hands twitched as if they longed to be on her.

"I agree. The left one is better."

Penny's voice was like a bucket of ice water being dumped on them. Nick flinched back in guilt but Kelly only smiled widely. Penny was standing with an amused look on her face, hands crossed over her chest. She was dressed in tight pants that made her round ass pop and a tank top that showed off her colorful tattoos. She was ready for the gym while Nick appeared to be ready for eternal damnation.

"You've got excellent taste!" Kelly said, winking at Penny.

"I know," Penny responded flatly.

She was trying to cover her real feelings. Nick being teased by the succubus had done something for her. Penny felt her own loins heating up while watching her husband sink further into Kelly's trap. She only spoke up when she felt like Nick was in real trouble. Even then, she considered letting it go a little farther. Just to see what Nick would do next.

"Nick, honey? Are you ready to go?" Penny asked.

She had to pull her own head out of the gutter.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Nick responded, sheepishly.

Nick and Penny drove to their local gym in separate vehicles. They normally begin their day with a work out before heading off to their jobs. Although their lives were not exactly normal at the moment, routine is what makes the world go around. They figured the easiest way to get through this week would be to keep it as close to their usual habits as possible. They considered the possibility of having to spend more time outside of their house. It had not even been 24 hours and Nick was already cock-to-ass with the succubus. With that trajectory, they would be doomed in no time.

Penny felt sweat run down her face and shook her head to clear the drop away. The bar in her hands was padded with foam that her fingers squeezed into when she pulled the weight to her chest. The swirl of water was normally satisfying but Penny was not focused on her actual surroundings. She was thinking about Nick pressed against that succubus. Penny tugged the bar of the rowing machine again. Her body worked on autopilot while her mind kept the image locked in place.

Penny glanced around and saw Nick on a treadmill. He was casually jogging while watching the televisions mounted to the ceiling. She felt a bit annoyed by how carefree he looked. He had been the one who got all touchy-feely with the succubus but, here she was, having to be the one to overthink it. The more she thought about it, the more worries began to mount up against her. A drop of sweat seemed to be resting right on her temple, just beneath her glasses. She shook her head a little more aggressively.

Penny tugged the pull bar harder.

'The problem isn't just Nick,' she thought. 'The problem is how much I want her too!'

The cyclone in front of Penny roared to life and died down.

'The problem is I want that fucking tail wrapped around my leg!'

The same drop of sweat began to crawl down the side of Penny's face. It was creeping and mocking her. Just there on her face and not moving away. Penny bared her teeth and pulled the bar again. The burning in her arms was almost enough to make Kelly's taunting smile leave her mind. Almost.

'The problem is, we're fucking doomed!'

The drop of sweat moved another inch and that was all Penny could stand. In a silent fit, Penny let go of the bar and nearly slapped herself in the face in frustration. She aggressively removed the offending drop of salty water from her skin. A red rage fell over her for just a second and she pushed it away. Feeling no satisfaction in the miniscule victory, Penny snatched her stuff off the equipment and stomped towards the treadmills. The frustration inside her was making her reckless.

Penny absorbed the look of fear in Nick's eyes when he saw her approaching. He thought he was in trouble. She would not dispel his assumption just yet. She hopped up on the machine next to him and did not even wait for him to come to a complete stop.

"My car. Now."

Penny walked out of the gym without further explanation.

"What's going on?" Nick asked.

He sat down in the passenger seat and closed the door.

The car was already running. Penny put it in drive and aggressively maneuvered them through the parking lot. Without a word, she drove to the dark side of the building without many lights and pulled under a tree. Penny threw the car in park. She looked at Nick with a stern face and then got out of the car.

Confused and scared of what might be coming, Nick got out of the car too.

"Penny, What the hell?" Nick asked.

He watched as Penny circled the car like she might want to fight him.

"Is this about this morning?"

"You're damn right, it is!" Penny answered, sharply.

Penny threw her face into Nick's and kissed him. There was no warm up, her tongue was just in his mouth and moving like a live wire. Her body pressed into his with enough force to nearly push him over. The car saved them from falling backwards but even if they had, Penny would have still gotten what she needed. She finally broke the kiss but held her husband close.

"You need to fuck me. Right now," Penny growled.

She nipped sharply at Nick's lips.

Nick grinned widely at Penny and assumed the position. They were not, quickies in a dark parking lot, amateurs. By now, they both knew how this would best work. Penny bent at the waist and waited. Her arms were crossed in front of her on the hood. She smiled to herself and wiggled her ass slightly, imitating Kelly a little.

Nick let out an amused sound. He recognized what she was doing and gave her a playful pop on the ass. Nick reached up for the waist of Penny's tight workout pants and hooked his fingers under the band. He slid them down quickly. Penny's big, white ass was suddenly bare in front of him with goosebumps puckering her skin. He squeezed her soft flesh with one hand while fishing his cock out with the other.

Nick stepped up behind Penny and reached forward. He grabbed a fist full of curly brown hair and pulled it back. Penny hissed out a moan through clenched teeth. With his other hand, Nick aimed his cock for Penny's waiting pussy. Without much effort at all, he slid all the way inside of her. Penny was soaked and moaned out again as he sank into her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Penny moaned, her voice muffled by the car.

"Holy shit. You're soaked!" Nick exclaimed.

"Your fault. Playing with Kelly this morning. That was fucking hot." Penny said in between thrusts from Nick.

"I know! Oh fuck, baby!"

"What was her tail like?" Penny asked and squeezed her nipple through her shirt.

"It was soft, kind of like silicone. It was really warm too," Nick answered.

His hips were moving in a good rhythm now.

"I want to feel it," Penny gasped.

A familiar pressure was gathering in her lower stomach. Nick's cock was in a good angle and knocking against something inside her. The friction was causing the pressure to rise and Penny cried out and moved her hips to keep Nick hitting the right spot.

"Fuck! I'm close! You're on the spot!"

Nick, knowing what she meant, kept his form steady. He did not want to do anything that would disrupt the orgasm that was just seconds away. The damn catch was, this was the first thing in the morning. Nick always woke up ready to put his morning wood to work with a quickie. He never lasted long in the early hours of a day. Plus, when Penny starts to behave like this, it drives Nick nuts. Seeing his wife orgasm has always been the best way to make Nick blow his load. It became a bit of a challenge for Nick to hold out just long enough to send Penny over the edge.

"So close!" Penny moaned.

"Fuck!" Nick responded.

He pumped harder, the spot be damned.

"Oh shit!" Penny cried out as it finally happened.

The change in pressure broke the dam and the orgasm flooded Penny's system. The radiating waves of pleasure crashed against her breakers and she shook from the force of it. Penny's mind went blissfully white and for a few precious seconds, her thoughts were completely blank.

As Penny's body began to tremble, Nick slammed his hips forward. His cock was as deep as he could get it and that was where he always wanted it to be.

"I'm cumming!" Nick groaned and threw his head back.

He held Penny's ass tightly pressed to his lower stomach. He wanted to make sure she could not move for the next few seconds. Nick held the rushing cum back for as long as he could and was finally defeated in the best way possible.

"Oh. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Nick cried out.

His cock was like an over pressurized soda bottle finally being uncapped. He felt each pulse of hot cum as it shot from his twitching cock.

"Fuck yes, give it to me!" Penny breathed.

She moved her hips to force some more stimulation on him.

After feeling the last ebbing wave of the orgasm fade away, Nick pulled away from his wife and flopped his back against the cool metal and glass of the door. A dribble of cum dangled from his shrinking cock for a second before splashing to the asphalt.

Penny felt Nick's seed, slowly seeping out. If she did not clean it up soon, she would likely have a stain on her workout pants. She did not hurry; without the sexual frustration, the wetness on her skin did not bother her as much. She doubted it mattered because she no longer felt like working out. There was a shower stall in the gym, seducing her with cleansing promises.

Both of them were breathing hard and letting their bodies feel the rush of the endorphins. The morning air was crisp and refreshing after the heated moment.

After a few seconds, Nick said, "we're uhh, in real trouble here, aren't we?"

"No. We don't have to be. We just have to make sure we don't have anything left for her." Penny said, smiling wickedly.

She wiggled her hips and pulled her pants back up.

A musical chime came from the speakers of Penny's still running car. It was a text message notification. Curious about who could be texting her at this hour, she ducked into the car and grabbed her phone. The message was from an unknown number but she instantly knew who sent it. Feeling a chill crawl up her spine, Penny turned the screen so Nick could see the massage.

'I hope you guys are enjoying the morning workout! ;) <3 Kelly'

Nick's eyes went wide and he asked, "how could she know we did this?"

"I don't know," Penny answered. "But I want to change my answer. We are in big trouble here."

*

*

*

Nick sat in his car, unsure with what to do next. He could drive home but that was a bad idea. Penny was not due to get home from work until 6pm. He could not safely spend two hours alone with Kelly. No man was that strong. He could not deny that he kind of wanted to go home. It would be dangerous but being pressed up against Kelly had been amazing. Nick rarely went a moment throughout the day without that on his mind.

The way she smelled kept creeping into his recollection. Every time he thought of her firm ass pressed against his groin, he would begin to stiffen in his work slacks. He could not forget the overwhelmingly erotic feeling of Kelly's warm tail caressing his leg. Nick wondered what she would actually do with it during sex.

Nick shook himself, clearing away the haze of lust that was trying to overcome his good sense. No, he would not be going home right now. Kelly was too new and eager for him to risk his eternal freedom just yet. Besides, Penny and Nick did not have a traditional relationship. Having sex with strangers was on the table in their marriage. The biggest rule to that though? They were a package deal. If one of them was going to hell, the other would be right there in the passenger seat.

Nick decided to go back to the gym. It was a good way to get rid of extra energy. He also figured that exhaustion might be an effective tool against the succubus. Nick may have good stamina but he was just a human.

With a heavy metal playlist in his ears, Nick hopped on a treadmill. He set a good pace to do a 7 minute warm up mile. Just a couple minutes into his run, Nick caught a glimpse of a blonde ponytail flashing in his peripheral. He quickly turned his head and saw a stranger using an elliptical machine. She did have blonde hair but that was the only similarity to Kelly. Nick took a gulp of water and tried to get back into the right headspace for running. He heard someone pass behind his machine and then the scent of vanilla filled his nose. He looked again but only saw more ordinary people.

'Oh no,' Nick thought just before his phone buzzed in the cup holder.

He slowed the treadmill to a light jog. Nick had a pretty good guess to who might be texting him. None of this felt like a coincidence.

'Before and after work? Jeez, are you training for a marathon?'

Nick recognized the number from this morning. He wiped his hand and responded, 'how in the hell do you know where I'm at?'

'Because I'm here too! Lol Look up.'

Nick looked up and did not see Kelly. He swept his eyes across the crowded room and could not make out anyone who looked like her. He was about to respond when she texted him.