How to Cuck a Succ - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny gently crossed Kelly's ankle back on the other one. If the position was uncomfortable, it did not show in the succubus's face.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Penny agreed.

She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts and noticed Kelly's tail did not move away from her thigh.

"Oh, I do not know why you are apologizing! They were obviously on the table. If you hadn't tried them, I would have been offended! Now, eat some food." Kelly said.

The tail gave Penny's ass a light pop as she walked away.

"So, I've been wondering," Kelly said after Nick and Penny prepared plates of food. "What does your card say, exactly?"

"What? The ritual card?" Nick asked.

He was cutting into a chunk of the roast that looked so perfect, it had to be made with magic.

"Yeah, step 4, I think?" Kelly said, innocently enough.

"Hold on," Nick said and left the table.

He came back a few seconds later, holding the laminated note card. Nick read, "Step four, absolutely do not, under any circumstances, have sex with the succubus. This will end the deal and forever bind you as servants to the demon named, Goormdon. After exactly one week, given that both members resisted the succubus, you will be granted your improved home and no service will be owed to the demon named, Goormdom."

Kelly clapped her hands in delight. She was smiling from ear to ear. It was time to convince them to dig their own graves.

"That's exciting!" Kelly said. "We don't have to have sex to have fun!"

"What do you mean?" Penny asked.

She felt suddenly suspicious. They just barely dodged the last bullet.

"Bluntly?" Kelly said, pulling her feet easily off the table.

She smiled at each one for a second before continuing.

"I could blow you under the table while you eat."

Nick's fork fell out of his hand. It would not have been so bad if he just let it drop, but no. He tried to catch it and knocked the edge of his plate hard enough to send half the contents tumbling off and onto the table. Nick swore as he tried to stop the cascading disaster. He snatched his glass of water off the table, removing the biggest threat before anything could go worse.

"Shit!" Nick stood up with his glass in his hand.

After a moment of awkward silence, Penny and Kelly made eye contact and burst out in laughter. After a minute, both of them were wiping tears from their eyes and Nick was cleaning up.

Penny caught her breath, still chuckling occasionally but was getting herself together. When she was finally able to talk, Penny said, "This one time, we went on a date with a couple to a wing place. The other couple was really hot and poor Nick was so nervous, he could not stop dropping stuff. I don't know how he did it, but at one point, a chicken bone flew out of his hand and across the table! At the couple! He totally blew it for us but that shit was funny as fuck."

"I prefer to remember that night in a different way," Nick said, sitting back down in front of his reorganized plate.

"How so?"

"I prefer to imagine we didn't blow it and that cute redhead and her tall husband came back to our place. That version sounds better." Nick said, not looking up from his food.

The distraction worked in their favor. Kelly lost her shock factor and now they would be a little more cautious. Penny would be anyways. That was fine with Kelly. She wanted to play a little longer anyways. The first day flirting and playing with them had not been the worst thing she experienced. Still, she felt a little horny herself. Nick's tongue on her toes did feel really good. The way Penny served it to her husband was unexpected and thrilling. If she was going to damn them forever, she might as well have fun first.

"Offer is still," Kelly giggled before continuing, "under the table. If anyone is interested?"

Just as Kelly suspected, Penny was allowed too much time to think about it. And when a human overthinks the rules, they become much less flexible.

"The card just says we can't have sex with you, true. But that's kinda vague isn't it?" Penny asked, very reasonably.

"I mean, I guess it's how you look at it," Kelly said.

She did not think she was going to win this one.

"Oral sex is sex. Or close enough to be considered sex if it's a deal with a demon situation," Penny said flatly.

"I just don't want to burn in hell forever over a blowjob, I'm sorry!"

Kelly sighed.

"You humans really got a bad dig on Hell. Are you telling me you can't get burnt on Earth? There's hot spots everywhere it's not just-!" Kelly stopped herself and took a deep breath.

"I get it, you gotta play it safe, right? I just don't know anyone who's ever lost over a blowjob."

"I still don't know. These rules seem vague for a reason. If the term "oral sex" did not exist, I'd probably feel better about it."

"Fair enough!" Kelly said.

Although Kelly was disappointed about the lack of genitalia in her mouth, she was not discouraged.

Throughout dinner, the three of them chatted casually but Kelly would not allow the sexual tension to dissolve. She used her tail to tickle and tease the humans. They tried to ignore her or at least, did not acknowledge what was happening under the table. Their clipped words and twitchy behavior was enough feedback for Kelly though.

Kelly tapped Nick's thigh with her tail to get his attention. When he looked at her, Kelly wiggled in her seat with a sneaky smile on her lips. Nick looked puzzled for a moment but when Kelly's tail returned to his lap, it held a surprise for him. Nick's eyes widened involuntarily when he saw the red thong that was just placed in his hand. He knew he had spotted these earlier! Without a word, Nick slipped the damp fabric into his pocket.

For Penny, Kelly's tail slithered up from the floor and right up into her pants. She could feel Penny trembling. The human's heart was beating so fast, her pulse could be felt everywhere. Kelly stopped her tail just as it reached the top of Penny's inner thigh.

Penny felt Kelly's tail like a hot iron as it rested just inches from her pussy. She could hardly breathe through the exciting tingle it was causing. Penny hesitated for a second and then parted her thighs slightly. The rules did not say that they could not be fucked by the succubus. If this would have broken the deal, they would not find out tonight. Kelly really did want them to survive this. At least for one more night.

Kelly's tail swam forward and very lightly brushed against Penny's pussy. The woman just barely stopped herself from shivering. Kelly withdrew her tail, making sure to do so slowly. Penny showed Kelly blue eyes that were full of desire. These humans were ready to throw in the towel and that is where she wanted to leave them.

"I'm turning in! Don't worry about the mess, it'll disappear as soon as you're both finished," Kelly said.

She stood up and stretched her whole body. With her arms up and back arched, the black robe parted and gave them both a direct view of everything she had to offer. Kelly's black wings opened up fully and made her resemble an old Renaissance painting. It was the first time she let them get a good look at her smooth pussy. She gave them a few seconds to appreciate it as she sold how deep the stretch was.

"Good night! Have fun!"

*

*

*

That night, Kelly tiptoed to Nick and Penny's closed bedroom door. She pressed an ear against it and listened in on the couple as they enjoyed their private time together.

"Her tail, was really fucking good!" Penny moaned.

"I told you. Warm right?" Nick replied, his breathing was ragged too.

"So warm!"

"Her toes were so fucking sexy!"

"You liked that?" Penny breathed out.

"Her little toes in your mouth?"

"Oh, fuck yes! That whole thing with the carrots was so hot!" Nick responded.

"I know! She's so hot."

The couple continued to talk about her while making love. Kelly listened in for a while, even ran a teasing finger though her human pussy for a few minutes. She was already excited for what the next day had in store. Every moment she let this stretch out would only build up the moment for her too. Even though it will damn them both, at least they do get to have sex with her. And when it happened, Kelly just knew she was going to enjoy it. She always did.

*