How to Cuck a Succ - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Just kidding! I'm far too busy to leave the house, duh! I can scry through electronics. Anywhere that has a camera is wide open to me.'

'Oh. That's cool.' Nick replied. He was suddenly aware of the camera attached to the front of his screen.

'It's very cool! Are you avoiding coming home for some reason?'

'Why would I do a thing like that?' Nick responded, feeling an exciting tingle.

'Beats me. Don't you want to see all the hard work I've done?'

'I'll see it soon.'

'Here, I'll give you a peek. ;)'

The following message was a picture. To her credit, it did show a little bit of a wall that looked freshly painted. However, Nick's eyes never made it to that detail. Most of the picture was Kelly's bare breasts. She was holding one of them, the pierced nipple squeezed between her fingers. A smear of teal paint was on her pale skin. It indicated she was naked while painting the walls.

'What do you think?'

Nick debated for a moment and then typed his reply. He decided to be a little flirty back. What could that harm?

'That color looks great on you.'

'Yeah? A splash of white looks even better on me.'

Nick tried to swallow the lump in his throat. It would not clear so he took a shot of cold water. He was far out of his depths here. He was trying to figure out what to say when his phone buzzed again.

'I know what you mean. I could eat pussy all night. Lol'

Nick stared at his phone in confusion. The message came from Kelly but it was disjointed and random. He deleted the measly response he was trying to form.

'Uhh, what?'

'Oh shit! My bad. I'm texting Penny too and got mixed up on who's message I was on. Sorry!'

Texting Penny? About eating pussy? Nick's heart skipped a beat and he nearly stumbled on the moving belt.

'That sounds like an interesting conversation.'

'Bet your ass, it is!' Kelly responded and then a couple seconds later, 'oh wait! You already did that! LMFAO!'

Nick cracked out a laugh and got a few looks from the people around him. Kelly then sent Nick a few screenshots. It was the conversation between his wife and the succubus. Nick started to read through them but stopped before it got too spicy. He was in thin shorts in a crowded gym. Getting an erection now would be quite embarrassing. Nick turned his music up and screen off. He threw himself into a rigorous workout that would hopefully drain him. Kelly was making too much progress, he would not lie to himself about that.

*

*

*

Penny sat in her office chair with her eyes on a computer screen and mind in the clouds. The faces of clients all blended together as the day wore on and so did the words on the monitor. Penny went through the motions of her job and wished the clock would move faster. She knew it was a bad reason to feel excited but Penny could not wait to go home. The danger involved around the challenge they found themselves in was not scaring her enough. In fact, it was turning Penny on. On top of that, she and Kelly have been steadily texting each other throughout the day.

The conversation started off innocently enough. They talked about the house and Kelly's plans. Then they chatted about themselves and some interests. Out of nowhere, Kelly sent Penny a picture of her bare tits with a paint smear on them. That's when the conversation became steamy. It was now raunchy enough to make Penny tilt her screen away from her coworkers.

Presently, Penny picked up her phone and opened the latest text from Kelly.

'That sounds like fun! Did you enjoy it?'

'I did but it was with his Ex. It was a little weird but I liked eating her pussy while he fucked me.'

'You like eating pussy?'

'Hell yes! It makes me feel strong and I like making people cum.'

It took Kelly a little longer to respond this time but she eventually did.

'I know what you mean. I could eat pussy all night. Lol'

Penny bit her tongue and tried to come up with something witty to say. Kelly was a master of innuendo and Penny was struggling to keep up with the superior flirting. She never was too great at this kind of thing though. Nick was the wordsmith, Penny preferred action. Still, this sexting fun was helping make her day go by smoothly. She did not want it to dry up.

'I can't even imagine what someone with your experience could do,' Penny said. Her fingers were trembling in excitement, making it a little harder to type the words.

'Who knows, you might get to find out...'

Penny just barely contained a laugh that tried to escape. She covered the moment by coughing into her arm. Her phone buzzed again.

'You know better than to leave a girl hanging. I showed you mine! And it better be a fresh one. I will know.'

Penny flushed as she realized what Kelly wanted. She glanced at the public restrooms that did not lock. That would be too risky. Instead, she excused herself with the pretense of having to check something in the back. The other C.S.C. barely acknowledged Penny, she was likewise stuck inside her own world.

Penny quickly stepped into a vacant surgery sweet and shut the door. There was a small mirror on the wall above the stainless steel examination table. She wished she could take her time and really make this a good shot but time was ticking. Any moment, a doctor or different nurse could walk in on her.

Penny grabbed the bottom of her blue scrub top and yanked it. On the way up, she hooked her fingers under the hard wire of her bra and pulled it up with her shirt. Her triple D breasts tumbled free from the restraining clothing. Her nipples were hard, half from excitement, half from the cool air in the room. Penny pulled her phone up and aimed the camera at the mirror.

'Hot damn!' Kelly replied after receiving the picture. 'Your nipples look like they were made to be sucked on.'

Penny beamed at the compliment. She responded, 'I fucking love having my nipples sucked.'

'Are you going to let me try em or is that going to be crossing your line?'

Earlier in the day, Penny and Kelly talked about how they could have fun by toeing the line. It did not really feel like a good idea to Penny. However, getting through this without playing with the succubus in some way was not possible. They would have to be careful. Penny suddenly realized that it still has not been a whole day yet.

'Hmm. I don't think sucking my nipple counts as fucking you. I guess we'll just have to see what happens,' Penny texted and then looked at the clock.

4:30pm. Penny's eyes widened when she realized Nick would be home by now. Home alone with Kelly. She furiously began a text message to him but her fingers slowed before she got too far. She was worried about Nick being alone with the succubus but it felt wrong to text him now. It might come off as her not trusting him. Which she did. Right? Right! She trusted him.

To help ease her mind and also to check in a little bit, Penny sent Nick the same toppless picture she sent to Kelly. He answered quickly which did help ease her mind. When Nick was busy or occupied, he rarely texted back until he was finished. That would be doubly true if he was wrapped up with Kelly right now.

'Nice! Someone's feeling frisky today.' Nick responded.

He sent her a picture of himself. He was standing in front of the big mirror in the gym. His tank top was soaked, his pale skin was flushed and he was smiling through an exhausted looking face. Nick had one of his tattooed arms curled up to show off the bulge of his biceps. It made Penny's stomach flutter.

'Fucking sexy ass. I can't wait to see you later.' Penny replied after saving the picture to her gallery.

'Same here, baby. See you soon.'

When her shift finally ended, Penny was buzzing from the sexual energy of the day. She was half tempted to play with herself in the car on the way home. The stimulation she got from squeezing her thighs together was not doing nearly enough. Penny knew she was coming home hot and that was probably a mistake. She could not help it. This succubus was lighting a fire in her pussy and Penny wanted to feel it burn.

When she pulled into the driveway and saw Nick's truck, Penny felt certain that she was about to walk in the house and find out that they were to be demon slaves. The mental image of her husband thrusting into Kelly was so clear, it could have been real. She could see the black tail as it caressed his pale skin. Penny shivered in delight and hurried to put her car in park. Damned or not, she was not going to miss such a hot moment.

"Damn. You in a hurry?"

Nick's voice came out of nowhere and made Penny stumble. He was standing with his back against his truck and looking at her with an amused smile.

"Shit!" Penny exclaimed. "You scared me! I thought you were already inside."

"That did not seem like a good choice to make. I thought I'd wait here until you got home. You know, so we can go in with our combined will." Nick said and chuckled.

Penny answered, "right. And our willpower is so strong. We have no reason to worry at all!"

Nick laughed. At least they were both aware of the danger involved. Both of their hearts were racing in anticipation of what they were about to be faced with.

"Shall we?" He asked.

Penny took a deep breath and swallowed the lump in her throat. She nodded and they walked into their home together.

Both Nick and Penny were immediately stunned by what they saw inside. Though they entered their home through the kitchen, the living room was visible. Their completely new living room. The walls were crisp with fresh teal paint and the white trim gleamed. The hardwood floors had been restored and stained a dark, earthy shade. The half wall that used to divide the den and dining room was completely gone without leaving a trace of its existence. Even their furniture was new, modern and perfectly placed like a magazine picture. The room felt more open and energetic. The perfect kind of vibe for a room meant to entertain guests.

Kelly was lounging on the new grey colored loveseat with her bare feet over one of the armrests. Her toenails were painted red, of course. She was back to wearing the black silk robe with nothing underneath it. Nick and Penny both traced her tantalizing legs with their eyes. The edge of the robe stopped the ride just before the couple could see where her thighs ended. It was too perfect to be accidental.

Kelly looked at them with a wide smile on her cute face. She tossed her phone to the side and gave the couple her full attention. Her robe parted as she sat up and then the couple gave her their full attention.

"It's about time! I was starting to get bored." Kelly said.

"How?" Nick asked with his mouth open. "This should have taken weeks."

"Well, you guys only gave me a week to do the whole house! What did you expect?" Kelly said and then laughed.

"Magic, Nick. I used magic."

"It looks incredible." Penny said and moved slowly around the room. She marveled at the details. This felt more personal than something that could be done with magic.

"Thanks, babe!" Kelly said. "I live to please."

She winked at Nick who immediately began to flush.

"I know you two had a long day and probably want to relax. How about you two get comfortable, do your thing and I'll cook some dinner?" Kelly asked them.

"Oh no. That's too much! You just did all this," Penny said and waved a hand over the living room.

"With magic, remember? Believe me, talking to you today did more to wear me out than all this." Kelly made a crude, two finger gesture that suggested she had been "entertaining" herself throughout the day.

It was Penny's turn to blush.

"That sounds great, thanks for offering." Nick answered.

"You got it, babe. Take a load off, or out! Whatever you want. I know you both are horny as fuck! I'll be in there, cooking up a little something. Don't mind me!" Kelly said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Nick was impressed by the living room but thought the strip of flesh showing through the slit of Kelly's robe was far more interesting. He caught a flash of red and realized that she was wearing some kind of underwear. He felt his cock stir in his pants and tried to think about something else. His strategy did not seem to be doing enough to keep his body from wanting Kelly. He watched her ass sway while she walked towards the kitchen.

"Nick! Look at our living room!" Penny exclaimed. "It's better than I imagined!"

She was practically bouncing in excitement.

"This is pretty awesome," Nick agreed.

Though Kelly was right about them both being horned up like teenagers, they resisted the temptation to have a quickie before dinner. Nick was actually tired from the hard workout he put himself through. He relaxed on the comfortable loveseat and admired the updated room with Penny sitting next to him. She seemed to be a little more energetic than he was. He saw the text messages the two of them exchanged today. Penny was probably worked up over that but did not seem too pushy for action.

As they relaxed, their home filled with the scent of cooking meat. It was hard to tell what exactly Kelly was cooking and the succubus did not feel compelled to explain herself. On the plus side, it did not seem to take her very long to finish the meal. Perhaps this was another one of her magic tricks?

"Come and get it!" Kelly shouted playfully.

"I'm a little nervous," Penny whispered.

She clutched Nick's arm as they walked towards the kitchen.

There was no way this could have been done without magic. On their dining room table sat a literal feast. There was a beef roast in the center that looked charred to perfection. All kinds of vegetables sat around the roast, adding steam to the air. A basket of freshly made dinner rolls were baked to golden brown perfection. There was nothing on the table that looked unappealing. Even Kelly's feet!

Kelly was sitting at the head of the table, leaning back with her feet up. The weirdest part about the gesture was that Kelly had placed her feet, crossed at the ankles, on a plate with steamed root vegetables. Far from being gross or distasteful, her small feet with red toenails looked delicious. The soft carrots and potatoes accented them perfectly and Nick felt it stirring up something inside of him.

Though Nick liked feet and was not opposed to sucking toes, he rarely made an effort to find feet based porn. His foot appreciation came rarely and usually only during intimate moments. That would change today. This image alone would be the holy grail of foot pictures. It was like being young and seeing that certain set of titties. The ones that make you realize that there was something more there. His mouth suddenly felt very empty. He could imagine his tongue running through toes and over soft soles.

"Dig in," Kelly said, smiling right at Nick.

Penny was not really big on having feet on the table. It did seem a little over the top. Then, she realized Kelly did not do this for her. Nick was unable to take his eyes off the dish.

'Feet, huh?' Penny thought to herself. 'I didn't know he was into that.'

Penny suddenly felt a little annoyed about falling behind on seducing her husband. It was like every move that Kelly made was specifically designed to pull Nick closer to the edge. Penny was ready to make her own moves. She would be damned if she let Kelly get what she was after. Literally. A sudden flash of inspiration came to her. She decided to play into the succubus's tactics.

"Don't mind if I do!" Penny said.

She picked a fork up and speared one of the baby carrots that was near Kelly's feet. Knowing that Nick was watching closely, Penny lifted the veggie and deliberately held it above the plate. The steamed root began to drip water on exposed skin. A few drops slowly ran down Kelly's feet and she wiggled her toes in response.

This very suddenly backfired! Penny looked into Kelly's eyes to gauge the succubus's mood and found the purple irises looking right at her. Kelly's eyes usually looked happy and playful. Right now, they were full of lust. The succubus was breathing a little harder and seemed to be ready to pounce on Penny.

Penny felt afraid of the expression. Kelly was magical and ancient. Though it was probably against the rules, Penny would not be able to stop Kelly if she decided to take them by force. Penny had not expected her actions to be this provocative. She accidently turned the tables on Kelly and knew there would be consequences. The purple eyes told her so. But only for a second. Kelly cleared the promise of revenge from her eyes and watched for what the human would do next.

Penny said, "oops! Sorry!"

She used her pointer finger to scoop up the trail of liquid running down Kelly's sole. Penny made eye contact with Nick and sucked the finger into her mouth.

"Mmm, not bad," Penny hummed and then ate the carrot.

Nick's mouth was slightly parted. It was like he could not get enough air to his brain.

With a wicked smile Penny said, "come here, baby. You've got to try this."

Nick walked like a zombie to stand next to his wife. Feeling more bold, Penny reached down to the plate and picked up a carrot. She gently caressed Kelly's right foot and then placed the root between two of her toes. The succubus smiled as she realized what was next and sat patiently for it. Penny lifted Kelly's foot by her ankle and looked at Nick.

"You heard her. Dig in." Penny said.

Nick did not so much as give it a second thought. His mouth lowered and he took the carrot and as many of Kelly's toes as he could in one bite. The soft carrot became mush in his mouth and he very easily swallowed the vegetable. With that out of the way, Nick ran his tongue through the sensitive webbing between Kelly's toes. She wiggled them in his mouth as he sucked them and cleaned all the juice left behind.

Penny was holding Kelly's ankle and watching her husband gorge himself. Like him, she suddenly saw merit in feet fetishism. He certainly was making it look good to receive. Penny caught Kelly's eye again. The succubus was obviously enjoying the service, her breasts were heaving with the deep breaths she was taking. Although it was Nick serving her, Kelly's attention was locked squarely on Penny. The attention was palpable.

Something brushed Penny's thigh so subtly that it could have been imagined. But it was real and warm. Penny swallowed. Before she looked down, she knew what she would see.

Kelly's tail was wrapping itself around Penny's leg, just like she wanted. This whole play had been a trap! Penny assumed this was a move against Nick but in reality, she maneuvered both of them into Kelly's gravity! Penny felt the trap closing and could do nothing to stop it. She could feel how warm the tail was through her scrubs. It was caressing a spot on Penny's inner thigh that was making her head spin.

"Mmmhh. All this good food is going to get cold." Kelly said.

She was watching the humans with a greedy smile on her plump lips.

Kelly could end this right here and now. All she needed to do was spread her thighs a little. Nick's eyes looked fogged over while he lapped at her toes. She knew they would focus up real quick if she showed him her pussy. From that point, the deal would be as good as finished. Two more servants for her master. Nick was under her spell and Penny was close enough to tug right over. Kelly tasted victory for a moment. She savored the attention from the humans and then pulled back. She wanted to play with these two for just a little while longer.

"If you don't rein him in, he'll be balls deep in me before 9pm." Kelly said, looking up at Penny with a serious expression.

Nick froze, his tongue poised between Kelly's toes. His cock was straining to get out of his pants, the bulge could not be more obvious. He pulled his face away from Kelly's tasty foot.

"Wow," Nick said, a little abashed. "I kind of lost my head for a moment there."