How to Cuck a Succ - Day 02

Story Info
Kelly continues to play with her food.
12.7k words
4.76
3.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huge thanks to volunteer editor, Shadysweet for giving me a hand on this one.

Also, my wife, who inspired this project and keeps my writing alive. This one's for you, babe.

How to Cuck a Succ Day 02 - Play With it

Tuesday morning did not start as innocently as the previous morning had. Penny, after a fitful night of tossing and turning, finally gave up on trying to fall asleep. She tapped her phone and squinted to see the time. Without her glasses, the block numbers were blurry, but she eventually made out what they were. There was still a half an hour left before their alarm would start to ring.

With a sigh of annoyance, Penny rolled back onto her pillow. She felt restless and tired but could not satisfy either feeling. Each time her mind tried to slip into deep rest, thoughts of Kelly would interrupt. The succubus's flirty smile and playful eyes were locked into her consciousness and would not disappear. Penny stared at the ceiling and wondered about what the alluring creature was up to this morning.

Penny fought the temptation to, "get a glass of water," throughout the sleepless night. She was curious about what Kelly did during the night but thought better of peeking. Facing the succubus alone was a risky move and she was far too horny to gamble.

Penny looked over at Nick's sleeping face. He looked peaceful; having not stirred at all during the night while she tossed and turned. It probably was thanks to his workout before coming home and the sex they had after dinner. They made love for almost an hour while talking about Kelly. It was great sex, and should have been enough to lead to equally good sleep. However, Penny found herself wanting more.

Nick, after cumming inside her for the second time that day, rolled over, and then immediately fell asleep. Penny let him drift off, though she had been tempted to make him go again. The orgasms he gave her before his own were good, but soft. The problem was, after spending so much time flirting with and being teased by Kelly, Penny needed to be railed. Hard. Last night's sex had been too easy to quench her lust.

Penny wanted Nick to really lay into her this morning. She thought of a trick that would serve many purposes, though it would likely wear him out. In the end, he will thank her for giving him what he needed to get through this day. This, along with several other ideas.

Penny did not take the sleepless night laying down. She used the time to consider their predicament; she built a hand with the deck available, and was ready to use her cards when bets started to hit the table. They were not out of this yet. Not while Penny still had house money to pay with.

Presently, Penny needed to make sure Nick was able to fuck her like an animal. She smiled and gently ducked under the covers.

Nick was a light sleeper. Penny spent the night tossing and turning and it occasionally woke him up, but only enough to notice her struggle. He had just heard her tap her phone and then sigh in defeat. Nick felt bad for her but he was too tired to wake up fully. As he was about to sink back into unconsciousness, he felt Penny squirm under the blanket.

Penny was trying to be slow and gentle but Nick was already alert to her movements. He stayed still and hoped that he was guessing her motives correctly. A moment later, Nick felt Penny's slender fingers wrap around his soft cock. Nick smiled but showed no other signs of being awake. Her light, insistent tugging was enough to make him fully erect in seconds. When Penny's warm mouth replaced her hand, Nick could not help but moan.

Penny could smell her own pussy on Nick's cock. Last night, right before he fell asleep, he had made a half-hearted attempt to wipe up with a t-shirt. It was not enough to clean all their fluids. The scent filled her nose, the taste covered her tongue, and Penny greedily swallowed him whole. After so much talk about eating pussy with Kelly, she was more than ready to taste some. Her own was fine, but a bit like masterbating. Tasting someone else would be so much more satisfying.

Nick's hand moved up and tenderly stroked Penny's cheek. She appreciated the intimacy but was not going to accept a sweet, loving session. If Nick's blood did not start to warm up soon, she would have to give it a reason to. Penny shifted the cock in her mouth to the side. With his hand still there, she let him feel her cheek being pushed out. She delighted in feeling his touch get a little heavier.

Penny began throwing her throat up and down on the head of her husband's penis. It gagged her with each invasion and made a lot of thick saliva build up. She loosened the tight-lip-seal she held and let the drool seep out of her mouth. Using her right hand, Penny stroked the base of his cock and smeared the spit down to his balls. She was giving him the absolute best throat fucking possible. She could hear Nick, no longer pretending to be asleep, moaning above the covers. With the charade over, Penny threw the blanket off her head. It was getting far too steamy for grandma's quilt.

Nick moved his hand from Penny's face to her messy brown hair. He grabbed a fist full of it and tugged hard enough to gain control of her head movements. Penny gladly let him use her face as he needed. She pumped her fist quicker, pulling the cum up from his balls like she was starving for it. The spit that was flowing out of her mouth was covering her whole hand in a sticky mess. Penny's gagging became rhythmic and tears stung her eyes from the lack of air.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Nick groaned.

He pulled Penny's head down and held her face in place. As her chin squished into his balls, he unloaded them into her throat. Nick's body stiffened with the strength of the climax. He did not let Penny retreat like he normally would. This time, he opted to deposit his cum against her throat.

Penny did her best not to choke. Nick should have loosened his grip and let her handle his orgasm in her own way. Never before had he been so aggressive during oral. She delighted in his control but also needed air. Not to mention, he was literally shoving cum down her throat. Penny coughed and tried to push away.

"Oh shit!" Nick groaned.

He felt Penny pull back but he was not finished. He knew she could take a little more. His cock throbbed again, shooting more into his wife's stomach. Her hand slapped his thigh--the infamous double tap. Nick decided to hold on, just a little longer.

Penny reached the breaking point. It was just a little past the double tap, but she found it. She used her teeth to send a clear message. Nick released her and Penny came off his cock, gasping for air. Cum and spit poured from her mouth; swallowing anymore was not happening. It rained down on Nick's cock, even as it shot more at her face. Penny's hand automatically continued to stroke the rest of his load out. She was coughing and trying to catch her breath, but there was no reason to waste a good cum shot. Plus, she did not want to let the aggressive momentum dissolve.

Nick's body relaxed and he fell back onto the mattress. After such a service, the temptation to skip the gym was no longer just a fantasy. Having received such blessings before, Nick assumed he was about to get a good hour or more of post-coital sleep. He was so wrong.

Penny stroked Nick through his cum and kept a firm pressure on his cock. She felt some of the immediate vigor fade from it, but held no worries. All she needed to do to ensure his continued participation; make a simple promise.

Penny played her first card. Though familiar, this direction was rarely taken. Penny was counting on using this method as often as possible throughout the rest of the week. It would be a necessary pain in the ass.

"Hey, baby?" Penny asked, a bit shyly.

"Hhmm, yeah?" Nick's voice was sleepy, fading away.

"You wanna fuck me in the ass?"

Nick's head came off the pillow so fast it made Penny laugh.

"Right now?" Nick asked, fully awake now.

"I mean, after you help me out a bit, yeah," Penny said with a flirty shrug.

She was still stroking his cock which felt a bit harder all of a sudden.

"Fuck yes!" he exclaimed. "Best trade deal in the history of trade deals!"

Penny sucked him back into her mouth for a moment, savoring it without putting much effort into cleaning up. It was about to get a lot more messy down here.

Kelly leaned back against the doorframe of the couple's bedroom. With her supernatural senses, she could hear every sound they were making. They were not being quiet anyways. It was almost disrespectful. They knew Kelly was here, but their cries of passion were not muffled or whispered. She put a hand across her mouth to stop her own moan from being overhead. She expertly fingered her human-pussy into an orgasm and the demon inside her squirmed in delight.

Kelly kept an ear pressed to the door. Her fingers continued to work an orgasm that would be long enough to break a human woman's mind. Clear vaginal fluid was slowly creeping down her thick thigh and would likely leave a smear on the floor by the time she was finished. Well, by the time they were finished. That was fine. The wax job she put on this hardwood could handle a fair bit of spills.

Kelly listened to the sound of the human genitalia smacking together through the closed door.

"Harder," Penny groaned.

The slapping intensified. It, apparently, was not enough.

"I said, harder."

The slapping slowed down in speed but started to sound heavier. Kelly played the non-stop orgasm around in her human body. It was starting to make her legs wobble. The drip of her sex was nearly at her knee now.

A smack came from out of the bedroom. It was followed by a growl from Penny.

"HARDER!"

The sound of a choked off breath followed the smack and Kelly imagined the scene perfectly.

'Penny's hand flying up, striking Nick's bearded face. Him, looking down at her in surprise; the smack had been unexpected. His reactive grabbing of her neck and the following squeeze.'

"Is this hard enough?" Nick growled.

The sound of his hips slamming into hers and the headboard crashing against the wall, filled the whole house.

Kelly squealed as her orgasm intensified. She bit down into her palm with teeth that were a bit sharper than normal humans. The wetness crept down to her upper calf.

"Is it?" Nick asked again.

Penny tried to answer but she apparently could not find words. A deep grunt seemed to be all the woman could produce.

The headboard banged against the wall, again, and again, and again--a Viking battle drum, commanding the release of two women at the same time.

Kelly's body was twitching; she barely contained the desire to thrash around. Her purple irises were completely rolled back with only the white of her eyes showing. The copper-like taste of blood was in her mouth; having to bite down harder to stay quiet. The trail of her sticky vaginal liquid rolled onto the crest of her ankle. Kelly kept the pressure on, making sure the orgasm did not slip away. She was delighted to hear that Nick and Penny were not quite finished with their spicy morning.

Nick held his wife by the throat while driving his cock into her. Like Kelly's, her eyes were rolled back in ecstasy. Her face was red from the lack of air she was getting. Penny's heart was racing, Nick could feel it pulsing beneath the soft skin of her neck. Her pussy was a frothy mess from the hard sex, making Nick's cock creamy with her arousal. He saw that they were not going to need much lube for the next part.

When Penny finally found her climax, the force of it made her hips buck wildly. Nick's hand on her throat was probably the only thing that kept him from being thrown. Like a bull rider, he did his best to ride out her insane motions. He slipped out a couple times, but with how wet it was down there, it was not a difficult task to shove back into her pussy. He did his best to keep the same, hard pounding going.

When her intense orgasm finally relented, Nick loosened his grip, and Penny took a deep breath. Having finally gotten a good breath in, she released a groan of pleasure from deep within her stomach. It was primal and lusty. Her hands pulled at Nick's ass, wanting to feel him push deeper inside. Feeling the friction-heat of the hard sex, Penny wanted to be used more. Her body was humming with endorphins, but she wanted to feel some slightly painful throbbing too. Luckily, Nick was ready to give her that.

He kissed her deeply and grabbed the underside of her chin. He roughly made Penny look into his eyes. She saw they were hard, a little mean, and narrowed in calculation. It made her stomach flutter.

"Roll over," Nick said and pulled his cock out of Penny's pussy.

She eagerly obeyed, rolling over to her stomach. Nick straddled the back of her thighs and reached a hand up between her legs. He smeared the generous amount of the lubricant leaking out of her pussy, up to her exposed asshole. His cock was shiny; slicked from head to root by Penny's vaginal cream. It would be more than enough to get where he was wanting to go.

Nick pressed his cock against Penny's pinched asshole and gently pushed. A couple seconds passed and he did not make any progress. Nick spit down into his hand and added his saliva to the mixture. He used his thumb to help relax her, pushing it in and out a few times, until she seemed more open. Nick withdrew his thumb and tried again with his cock. This time, after an initial resistance, he felt himself sliding into her bowels.

"Oh, fuck," Penny said into the pillow. Her fingers clenched into the sheets.

Now that she relaxed enough to let him in, Nick's cock slid the rest of the way inside. He pushed it in until his stomach was against Penny's fat ass. He was already dangerously close to blowing his load. The heat inside of her was like slipping into a hot tub after a cold day.

"Holy shit!" Nick gasped. "I forgot how fucking hot it is inside your ass!"

Penny giggled and wiggled against him a bit. Now that he was past the initial insertion, it did not feel bad to have him in her butt. Penny never had an anal orgasm, though, she wondered if could happen. She read stories and watched porn that tried to convince her that, you could have an orgasm while doing anal. She could not see it happening without vaginal stimulation, but did enjoy feeling Nick in there anyways. Penny did not always have to cum to like being fucked.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked her.

He usually asked her this after giving her a few moments to get used to the feeling.

"Yeah, you can move," Penny responded.

Nick started to hump his hips against Penny's ass. The rough texture of her guts felt incredible on his overtaxed cock. After blowing so many loads in a short amount of time, Nick was beginning to feel an ache in his loins. If it was not for anal being on the table, he doubted that he would have had anything left after that warm-up blowjob. He would likely be finished for the rest of today. That is exactly what Penny was aiming for.

Nick was not as rough on her now--being in a tender spot. For one, he did not want to ruin her on this. They did not indulge in anal sex often and he did not want it to be even more sparse. The other reason he was easy on her ass is for a more selfish reason. Though it was likely to never happen; if the position were reversed, he would want Penny to be easy on him. Nick never imagined letting his wife fuck him, but he promised her forever. With that kind of time, anything is possible.

Nick savored every chance he got to explore Penny's butt. He loved hearing her ask for it and making her talk during it. Her gasping, almost pained voice was another reason anal sex was great. Nick did not want to hurt his wife during sex, not really. He did, however, want her to feel him. It made his ego swell when she let him dominate her and take what he wanted.

"Where's my cock, baby?" Nick asked Penny, moving her messy hair to one side of her face.

"It's-," Penny gasped. "It's in my ass!"

"In your tight, hot ass, baby?"

"Oh, fuck!" Penny was losing her ability to keep up with the conversation. Nick's cock was digging in deep. It felt like he was pushing a knot up into her stomach. "It's so deep in there!"

"You want me to shoot my cum up your ass?"

"Yes! Please, give me your cum!" Penny begged with a slight tremble.

Though he could have probably made this last, Nick did not hold back. He slid his cock in and out of his wife's scalding ass and let the orgasm build without restraint. Within a minute or two, he was ready to pop.

"I'm cumming!" Nick groaned and pushed in deep.

The climax was not as intense as it could have been, but that was pretty usual for a second cum in less than an hour. It still felt amazing to dump his load inside her and feel her anal muscles clenching his cock. It felt like he really had to push the cum past the resistance of her internal grip. It was like wearing a full length cock ring.

Penny laid still and enjoyed the feeling of her husband's cock, twitching around in her bowels. She could feel the warmth of his cum oozing into her. That part felt nice but him pulling out afterwards was uncomfortable. She reflexively clenched her ass to keep everything from spilling out.

Once he was totally spent, Nick eased out and enjoyed the quick view he got of the inside of his wife's stretched open asshole.

"That was awesome, thanks baby," Nick said, climbing out of bed.

He smacked her on the butt hard enough to make it sting.

"Anytime, you know that," Penny replied with a sleepy smile. "Can we take a rest day? I don't want to go to the gym right now."

"That is exactly what I was just thinking."

Nick left the room to wash up a little so they could spend a little time cuddling before work. He half expected to see Kelly, but she was not in an obvious place. Nick nearly slipped in something and looked down. A smear of some kind of clear liquid was on the floor, right in front of their door. Nick thought it was probably just some left over floor wax from the hardwood restoration. There was not enough of it there to consider it too closely and Nick forgot all about it.

Penny came out of her bedroom, dressed in her scrubs and ready for the day. She looked around for Kelly and felt a little disappointed. The door to the guest bedroom was closed. The light in the room was on, showing through the bottom of the door. Penny lightly knocked on it.

"Good morning, Kelly. Is everything okay?"

"Good morning!" Kelly replied, cheerfully. "I'm all good, just having a slow start. Don't worry, I'll be fresh when you get home from work."

"Oh, okay. I'll see you then."

Penny tried not to read too much into the sudden distance. Her nightly scheming did not account for the succubus suddenly playing hard to get. That complicated things. Penny kept her tone light, in an effort to not sound discouraged.

"Is it okay if I text you in a bit?"

Penny did not know why she had been scared to say that. She felt adolescent and a little silly.

"Please do! Yesterday was so much fun, it'll help me pass the day."

Penny smiled, relieved that nothing was wrong.

"Okay! Talk to you soon," Penny said and nearly skipped away from the door.

Kelly, standing just on the other side of the door, smiled wickedly. Penny is a gentle soul with a desire to please. By changing her mood and acting a little distant, Kelly could play a little down. It would push the woman to want to make her feel better. Kelly already knew getting into Penny's head was going to be tough. Unlike Nick, being aroused did not shut her critical thinking down. That is why she decided to start seducing the female's emotions. When it came to humans with a bit more sense, the emotional side was usually left wide open.

The succubus saw no need to try her charms on Nick this morning. Penny pulled the best move possible by bogging him down with sex. Kelly knew she could still seduce an erection out of him. He would not be desperate enough to use it though. Without that desperation, he would not be as willing to throw in the towel. She needed to start making progress on Penny. Today would be a good day for that. The woman had obviously been plotting; Kelly was excited to see what was in store for her.