How to Cuck a Succ - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man stepped up behind Kelly but was not quite bold enough to start touching her. Kelly took the bottle of whisky from him and took a sip, straight from the bottle. She handed it over to Penny and then addressed their guest.

"My girlfriend is off limits, okay?"

"That's cool with me," he answered with a smile.

Penny took a swallow of the amber liquid and felt its warm crawl all the way down.

"What do you think, is it cool?" Kelly asked.

"Just for you?" Penny asked and thought about it for another second.

This was on the line, but thought Nick might approve of this. He loved showing her off. In the past, he posted naked pictures of her online. He had even watched as she was literally swarmed by men and women in an orgy. As long as this guy did not try to get something out of Penny, his involvement would probably make this story even hotter for Nick.

"Just for me," Kelly answered.

Penny nodded, feeling a bit of courage from the liquor. She loosened her tense posture and relaxed back against the rough bricks of the neighboring building. Kelly began to trace light kisses down Penny's pale thigh, tracking back to her aching pussy. Penny took another shot of whiskey. The bartender stepped up behind Kelly and pressed his bulge against the curve of her ass. He took the bottle when Penny offered it to him and took a shot for himself.

Kelly's tongue slid down into folds of wet flesh and made Penny shiver in delight. She could not help but watch the young man while he maneuvered himself behind, "her girlfriend." Kelly was being easy this time-- more teasing and caressing than the fast and hard from a few minutes ago. It gave Penny the opportunity to observe what was happening.

"Holy shit," the bartender whispered.

He was surprised to find bare flesh when he pulled Kelly's short dress up. She never did put panties on after Nick shot his load all over her. Infact, some of his cum might still be in her boots. The man ran his hand up between Kelly's thighs until he found her soaked pussy. He pushed a couple fingers inside like he was checking water temperature before diving into the pool. Kelly moaned and pressed back, forcing his fingers in deeper.

Penny's eyes were glued to the bulge in the stranger's pants. She could tell he was hung and was secretly excited about watching him use it. Penny loved watching people have sex. Being this close to that action was going to be a rare treat. When he stepped back to pull it out of his pants, Penny felt an excited drop in her stomach. Her eyes widened in surprise when the thick, uncircumcised cock fell heavily into the open. She had guessed he was blessed in the penis department, but did not realize how blessed. She misjudged him by inches. She felt a little jealous that Kelly was going to have that all to herself.

He looked up at Penny and began to stoke his cock. She watched him for a moment and then reached up and squeezed one of her breasts through her dress. He grinned appreciatively and then turned his attention to the very exposed pussy that was waiting for him. He pulled back the skin that covered his cock head and began to smear Kelly's copious pussy juice all over. Satisfied that he was lubed enough, the young man pushed himself inside her.

Kelly growled into Penny's pussy as hers was stuffed full. Her mouth stopped working for a moment, she was distracted by the seemingly unending invasion of her vaginal canal. Her inner muscles were growing spastic as he forced them to loosen up and let him in. Kelly felt like the cock was trying to get to her stomach. She noticed the building of orgasmic pressure in her loins and returned her attention to the pussy her face was pressed against. Kelly would not need to focus on the male, he could handle that half of this threesome.

Penny thought that Kelly's mouth was magic before the bartender came out to join them. It had only taken the succubus a few seconds before Penny was on the ropes. Now, it seemed Kelly had only toying with her. Penny felt the tongue dip low and circle her throbbing entrance. She wanted to be penetrated and hoped Kelly would start to use her fingers soon. To her delight, she felt her something begin to press into her body. She closed her eyes and focused on the finger Kelly was using. It slid in easily and started to explore the knots of muscles.

Though she was nearly in a white out of pleasure, a simple detail crossed Penny's mind. She suddenly noticed that Kelly's hands never left her thighs. Whatever was reaching into her depths was not one of Kelly's fingers. She felt a stab of fear, perhaps the bartender had grown bold and broke the rule. Penny's blue eyes snapped open and saw Kelly's face, still pressed against her mound. The lavender eyes danced mischievously and the inhuman tongue inside Penny, slithered ever deeper.

"What the fuck?" Penny asked, for the second time tonight.

She grabbed the back of Kelly's head and tangled her hand into the blonde hair. She held the succubus's face firmly against her pussy and felt the thrusting from the man. Penny was going completely blank. Her focus was turned inward; she was trying to pay attention to the tongue that was exploring previously untouched places. She sucked in a sharp breath when she felt Kelly teasing the hard knot of her cervix. The succubus was showing Penny that there were far more than a few good spots to hit inside her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Kelly!" Penny cried out while grinding her pussy against her face. "I'm going to cum!"

The bartender was having a rough time holding his load in. For starters, this was his first threesome. Even though he was not allowed to have sex with the other women, this seniaro was way hotter than any he had yet to experience. He assumed lesbian couples letting a straight man fuck one of them was something that only happened in porn or male fantasies. Having it happen now, made him feel like he was living someone else's life. The other reason he was struggling to stay in the game was because this woman's pussy was insane.

His cock was caught in a warm, velvet hole that was clutching him in a way that felt like suction. There seemed to be no end to her depth. Her pussy made every single inch of him thrum with sharp pleasure. He barely retreated on his back thrusts, unwilling to leave her body for even the briefest of seconds. How he was managing to keep his load at bay was beyond him. He was hanging on for dear life! He did not want to waste an opportunity to bring the woman he was fucking to orgasm. He clenched his teeth and ground his cock hard against her perfect insides.

Kelly was caught in the middle of absolute pleasure. This was the whole reason she existed. With the depths of a human woman on her tongue and the long dick of a male in her guts, Kelly was thriving. It was unfortunate that the humans could not feel what she was feeling. What they considered an orgasm, was what she felt the moment she was penetrated. Every second of sex for Kelly was one, long climax that could go on forever. Some of her kind have been known to go mad for staying stimulated for too long. It was not a danger she faced with humans. They would likely die while fucking her before she lost her mind.

Penny was on the edge and knew Kelly was holding her there on purpose.

"Please!" She cried out in a trembling voice. She was still trying to force the orgasm out on her own by grinding her hips. "Please! Let me cum! I'm going to explode!"

"Oh, fuck!" the bartender gasped.

His hips began to move harder and faster, seemingly on their own initiative. Something about her pussy was suddenly egging him on, making him move. He hammered into her, still holding the forgotten bottle in his left hand. He felt the moment of no return approaching quickly. He reached forward and grabbed the back of Kelly's head. His hand tangled with blonde hair and Penny's hand. In this moment of near release, the humans locked hands. They instinctively knew that they would need an anchor to hold them down from the force of the impending climax. The demon between them was about to unleash maddening pleasure on them both.

Penny experienced a release of pleasure that until then, had grown like a pressure cooker without a valve. Kelly expertly popped a hole in her and let all the stream out in a rush that made Penny's mind shut down. She grunted like a wild animal, from deep in her belly while her body thrashed against the orgasm. She flooded Kelly's face in her sweet glaze and closed her eyes to let the ebbing carry her away.

The young man threw his hips forward and groaned out a constant vowel. The rush of cum flew through his long cock and erupted out into Kelly's soaked pussy. He barely had time to marvel over feeling the entire journey of the first pulse before the next one rushed out. His cock was throbbing uncontrollably, this orgasm being the most intense one of his young life. Years from now, he would still be drawing from this memory to make quick work of self indulgence.

He pumped more cum into Kelly's pussy than he ever produced before. It became almost painful, and after a few seconds, he had to retreat. As he pulled out, his seed poured from her. It was leaking down from her pussy lips and dripping like the best money shot ever. He could not stop staring at the work of art. His cock gave one last, lazy throb and dripped his absolute last drop.

"Wow," was all he could say.

Penny pulled her hand away from the bartender when her consciousness returned. She stroked Kelly's cheek while the succubus gently kissed and teased her over-sensitive pussy.

"Leave the bottle," Kelly said, not moving away from Penny's pussy.

"Right. Uhh, thanks," the bartender said, awkwardly placing the bottle of whisky on the ground. He left them alone and went back in from his, "smoke break."

It was well after midnight and therefore, the start of day 3 when the women finally stumbled back home. Nick and Penny had survived another day.

*