How to Cuck a Succ - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A black sedan pulled into their driveway at 8pm. Kelly and Penny stood up from the couch and walked towards the door. Nick walked with Penny, using this last moment to keep his hand on her bare ass. She was wearing a sundress with a floral pattern and he always got handsy when she allowed such free access. Her curly, brown hair was loose and smelled clean. The light application of make-up made Penny's sharp eyes stand out from behind her glasses. Nick's hands and eyes all over her made her feel sexy.

Penny's palms were a little clammy and her nerves felt shot to hell. Kelly looked absolutely gorgeous in the black dress and boots. She could not stop her eyes from tracing the tail tattoo that curled down the succubus's right leg. The way it disappeared into the boot was suggestive in a way that caused Penny's head to feel fuzzy. She was a little disappointed that Kelly's tail was inactive, but understood the necessity. Kelly appeared to be a normal woman who was good looking enough to belong on runways.

They got into the sedan and the driver "adjusted" his rear-view mirror. He turned the pop music all the way down; apparently, he was not going to miss a chance to chat up a couple of attractive women. His car was clean, but the man himself smelled a bit like sweat and greasy food. He obviously did not get out of his car much. He straightened the hat on his head and started trying to make small talk.

"Hello, ladies," he said, smiling in the mirror. "You two sure look ready for a fun night."

"We are!" Kelly responded. "It sure would be nice to start with some music."

"Oh, yeah? That place got a band playing or something?" he asked, missing her hint.

"Or something," Kelly replied, staring back at him with a straight face.

"Right on," he said. "I used to be in a band, myself. I played the bass."

"I'm sorry," Kelly said.

"Sorry?"

"Yeah, sorry you didn't make it big."

"Oh. Yeah. I, uhh, guess we just eventually went our separate ways, you know? We did a few shows though. It was fun, but a lot of work."

Kelly looked at Penny and slowly rolled her eyes. Penny blushed and tried not to laugh out loud.

"But that was when I was younger. Hell, those days, I would've turned this meter off and joined you two for a good time," the driver said and laughed awkwardly.

The women let the odd, self-induced invite hang in the air. After a few quiet seconds, the driver spoke again. Either he was not catching their vibe or was too deep to care.

"You wanna know what I've learned over the years?" he asked.

"I bet this is going to be good," Kelly said, tapping Penny's left thigh.

Penny's breath caught in her throat. Kelly's tap felt platonic enough, but the succubus did not move her hand away. In fact, the warm weight of Kelly's palm began to seep through the thin fabric of Penny's sun dress. The hand rested there while they were forced to endure unwanted conversation. The touch was all Penny could focus on.

"Every good ladies night needs a stag along," the driver continued. "It keeps the night interesting, you know?"

"How so?" Kelly asked, sarcastically. Her fingernails were tracing small circles on Penny's thigh.

"Uh, well, testosterone or something," the driver said and shrugged. "I don't really know the science, I just know it works. As long as it's not one of the husbands or boyfriends. It only works if none of the ladies can claim him. That way everyone can, you know, enjoy the company."

"Oh, that's convenient," Kelly replied. "Where did you learn that, the internet?"

"No, not at all. I've got personal experience, you know?" he said. "You could even say I'm a professional."

The driver winked at Kelly.

He was maneuvering his car through traffic passively. He did not appear to be in a hurry to get them to their destination. His dragging-out-the-ride move became more obvious when he slowed at green lights and fully stopped the car at every chance he could. The man's sweaty odor was getting thicker; his nerves were not able to keep up with what he wanted to get involved in. Kelly's patience broke when the driver blatantly missed their turn.

"Could you unlock the windows?" Kelly asked. "My girlfriend gets car sick easily. She might throw up."

"Girlfriend?" he asked, looking in the mirror with a stern look. He finally seemed to notice Kelly's possessive touch on the quieter passenger. "You two are together?"

"That's right," Kelly looked right back at him. "And if you miss another turn, I'll do more than just stain your upholstery."

The windows unlocked as the driver's attitude chilled considerably. He also turned up the radio and drove a little quicker. He was no longer trying to worm his way into a good time. Instead, he muttered under his breath and glared at everyone around.

Penny could not quite make out what the man was saying, but thought she caught a, "teasing dikes" or two.

When they finally made it to the bar, Kelly hesitated in closing the rear door. She looked back at the stinking incel and made eye contact with him. She held his gaze for a moment and then showed him her teeth. The real ones, not the blunted human disguise. The color instantly melted from the man's face.

"Thanks for the ride," Kelly said. "You be safe out here. A stag makes for some interesting prey, you know?"

The black sedan pulled away as soon as Kelly shut the door.

"Wow," Penny gapped at the retreating car. "What a creep."

"It's all good, babe," Kelly said with a smile. "We got the bad moment with a stinking male out of the way early. It's smooth sailing from here!"

The women laughed together as they approached the front door. Kelly pulled a totally authentic looking driver's license from her boot and presented it to the woman checking identification. Even though Penny had doubts about the authenticity of the i.d., it appeared to check out fine. They were allowed in without a second glance.

For a Tuesday night, the little bar was surprisingly crowded. Every table was full and a mob had gathered around the bar. From the moment they crossed the threshold, Penny and Kelly were pressed close together. To any casual observer, the bumps, touches, and lingering looks between the women were just actions of close friends. However, Penny felt each moment for what it really was. They were fully engaged in public foreplay.

Kelly walked through the crowd as if she was Moses walking across a sea bed. People were stumbling over each other in their rush to move out of her way. She very smoothly approached a red faced bartender who was doing their best to keep up. Even though the queue was insanely backed-up, the man looked up at Kelly and smiled warmly.

"What can I get you?" the young man in a tight black shirt shouted. His hands never stopped moving.

"I'll have a glass of cinnamon whisky and an amaretto sour for my girlfriend," Kelly responded without raising her voice.

"A glass? Not a shot?"

"A glass," Kelly confirmed and held out a plastic card that looked as legit as her license.

"Alright. You got it."

The young man's pale blue eyes danced with Kelly's as he poured their drinks. A cocky smile rested on his smooth face. A few of the other waiting customers muttered about the obvious favoritism but did not say it loud enough for Kelly to hear. He handed them over the bar and when she took the drinks, Kelly made sure to let her touch linger on his hand.

"Thanks, babe," Kelly said with a wink.

The bartender returned to his duties looking decidedly less stressed.

"How'd you know what I liked?" Penny asked, taking the exact drink she would have ordered on her own.

"You gave your DNA to a demon, Penny. Part of my whole thing is knowing what you want," Kelly said.

She tapped the edge of her glass against Penny's and downed the glass of whisky like it was a beer. Kelly smacked her lips and looked a little disappointed.

"The drinks up here always taste watered down."

Penny sipped her drink up through the tiny black mixing straws. It was strong and made her feel instantly warm. She knew drinking was probably a bad idea. It would soften her guard and Kelly would not let such a window close. Penny sipped more, feeling a bit reckless.

'At least the drinks in hell are strong,' Penny thought. 'Nick and I will likely be there soon.'

"You wanna dance?" Kelly asked with sparkling eyes.

"Fuck yes!" Penny replied with butterflies in her belly.

The bar was playing music through their own sound system while the crew was still working on the karaoke equipment. It was faint but noticeable enough to follow a beat. A few of the patrons were gathered in front of the little stage. They were shuffling around like nervous teenagers at a school dance. Kelly took Penny's free hand and pulled her into the thick of the crowd. Again, the pure magnitude of the succubus's presence was enough to make humans move aside for her.

With a little, unseen wave of her fingers, Kelly used her home flipping magic to sharpen the mood of the place. The music changed, playing a more modern pop beat and the volume increased. The lighting around the dance floor dimmed to a more sensual tone. The stale air grew a little cooler and made the people still standing shiver. The heady scent of alcohol and floral perfume was cleared away and replaced by burning cinnamon.

Kelly faced Penny and smiled devilishly.

"What do you think?" She asked, stepping closer.

Penny, possibly the only person in the bar who understood why they all suddenly felt better, did not quite believe it herself. She had seen what Kelly was able to do with a living room with a whole day to spare. This seemed elementary in comparison, but to do it in public? With just a wave of her hand? It was exciting and terrifying at the same time.

"I love it," Penny said, also stepping closer.

Kelly reached forward and placed a hand on Penny's hip. She pulled the human in close and they began to dance. With their legs tangled, they moved together. It was slow at first, each of them testing the waters. Kelly was insistent. Her hand kept a steady, pulling pressure against Penny's hip. The succubus rolled her body in time with the music.

Penny allowed herself to be drawn in. The moment their bodies touched, Kelly's scent filled her nose. The succubus smelled like thunderstorms, fresh lavender, and tilled earth. It made her imagine laying naked on soft grass with a lovers' weight pressing down on her. Penny felt calm and excited at the same time. Waves of opposite emotions crashed into each other again and again. She was caught in the storm of Kelly's purple eyes and was willingly being swept up by it.

Justin Bieber was trying to inform them on where to find the best peaches, but the women were not listening. All they needed was the beat. The heat on the dance floor was rising as others joined Penny and Kelly. Pretty soon, everyone was pressed close enough to bump against. Penny felt the occasional, "accidental" touch on her ass. It did not bother her as long as people kept it light. Most of it did not even make it to her awareness. As they danced, the faces of the humans that surrounded them became blurred and impersonal. It was like they were the only real ones in the room.

Kelly grew bolder, sliding one of her hands around to Penny's lower back. The touch sent a thrill up her spine and made Penny push herself more firmly against Kelly. They continued to bump and grind against the rising passion they were feeling. Their eyes stayed connected; a wordless conversation of lust, passing in the very thin space between them. Penny's mouth was slightly open in arousal. She wondered if it was too early to call a cab. She downed the rest of her drink to free up her own hands.

They danced through a couple fast paced songs, growing more brazen in their foreplay. They were practically groping and dry humping each other with a moving audience. Finally, feeling more turned on than she felt in a long time, Penny pressed her mouth against Kelly's sweet, plump lips. The succubus reacted immediately, pulling harder and opening her mouth to receive. A few of the people on the dance floor hooted and whistled at the show of passion. Penny felt another shot of excitement when she realized how many eyes were on them.

Kelly's tongue slithered into Penny's mouth and coiled around with hers. It was lithe and moved unlike any tongue she ever tasted. It seemed longer too, pushing past her reach and prodding into her throat. Penny did not resist this odd thing and let Kelly go deeper. It was almost like getting throat fucked by a long, soft cock. It was not firm enough to gag her. Penny instantly fantasized about what this tongue could do for her other set of lips. Kelly finally pulled back, making Penny sway like a sailor on dry land.

"Holy shit," Penny whispered.

"You wanna find a quiet spot?" Kelly asked, her sweaty forehead pressed against Penny's.

Penny did not trust her voice at the moment. She just nodded enthusiastically. She kissed Kelly again, unable to deny the craving to taste the succubus. They shared a more intimate kiss for a few seconds. Kelly had to be the one to break away.

"Okay," Kelly said, grabbing Penny's ass firmly. "You go scope out the alley and I'll grab us a couple more drinks. Cool?"

"Very cool," Penny responded.

She felt giddiness at the thought of an alleyway quickie. She remembered a time when her and Nick were nearly caught having up-skirt sex next to a bar. As that memory crystallized in her mind, Penny recalled she had been wearing this exact dress. This garment was beginning to grow a reputation. Penny was smiling from ear to ear as she moved to the back exit of the bar.

The night air was refreshingly cool and breezy after being in the stifling bar for an hour. Now that she was alone, Penny's good sense tried to catch up. She wondered why she came out here, and then answered her own question. She was out here to do something with Kelly. Penny's mind began to spin. She wanted this badly, but also knew it could be the end of her. What counted as sex with the succubus? Nick's thrusting into Kelly's thighs did not seem to count as sex. How far would she be able to go? Would she make a simple slip up and then, poof, straight to hell with them? The anxious feelings that were trying to take over were immediately suppressed by Kelly's flirty smile.

She came out of the bar, holding a drink in each hand. Kelly was purposely exaggerating the swaying of her hips. She approached Penny, who was leaning back against a stack of thick wooden crates.

"I hope I get a good tip for delivering these drinks into a dark and creepy alley."

"Just a tip?" Penny laughed. "I pegged you for a whole cock kinda girl."

"Oh, I am so much more than that," Kelly replied and handed Penny her drink.

This time they both held smaller glasses with a double shot of the familiar cinnamon whisky. They toasted and then tossed them back. After a couple of seconds of lip smacking appreciation for the liquor, the women collided with each other. Their hands and tongues were all over the place, making them look desperate. The shot glasses tumbled to the ground and broke apart, but the women did not notice.

Penny was losing control of her thoughts. Her whole body felt like it was full of electricity. Kelly's mouth and hands were working her like an expert conductor. She knew what needed to be touched and when. Her lower back was pressed firmly against the stack of crates. Kelly was standing between Penny's legs, pinning her in place. The succubus's hands pulled the fabric of her dress up until she was touching bare skin. She did not let up; Kelly hooked her fingers into the band of Penny's panties and tugged them down.

Kelly stood back up and kissed Penny again. Her purple eyes looked full of hunger.

"I want to eat you, Penny," Kelly growled.

"Literally?" Penny asked, in a breathless gasp. She felt eager to be devoured.

"Yes!"

Kelly grabbed the back of Penny's hair and tugged the human's face back. She flashed her sharp teeth just before plunging into Penny's neck like a vampire. She did not bite hard enough to pierce skin -- just enough to leave a mark.

Penny moaned in pleasure and gently caressed Kelly's head. At that moment, she might have been okay if the succubus wanted to take a little blood. She felt Kelly's tongue tickling her soft skin and shivered in delight. Without her panties, Penny could feel how wet her pussy currently was. Her body wanted more. She felt just as hungry for Kelly as the creature was for her.

"You want to 'eat' me? Penny asked, in a heady whisper.

"You know I do," Kelly whispered back, her hot breath on Penny's neck. "I can smell you from here."

"W- will it end the deal?"

"I doubt it, but I've been wrong before," Kelly answered, honestly. "Do you still want me to?"

"Please..."

Kelly lifted Penny by her ass, causing the woman to squeal in surprise. It was almost like she was weightless in the succubus's hands. She was placed on the stack of crates like a doll being placed on a shelf. Kelly slid a finger into the side of Penny's left flat and popped the shoe off her foot. She held Penny's calf and began to lick and nibble toes.

Penny squirmed, the tongue on her foot was tickling and pleasing her at the same time. She watched, her lower lip held between her teeth, while Kelly moved to her ankle. The air in the alley felt thick all of a sudden and made it hard for Penny to get a full breath. She kept her blue eyes on Kelly's violet ones while the succubus moved steadily up her left leg. When Kelly made it to her knee, Penny draped her leg over Kelly's shoulder and pulled gently.

Feeling Penny's urgency, Kelly sped up her seduction by running her tongue the length of the woman's inner thigh. She no longer felt the need to tease. As soon as Penny's dripping pussy was close, Kelly dove in, mouth first. Her lips closed on the clit and she sucked the swollen bulb into her mouth. Penny moaned and pushed her hips against the pressure of Kelly's mouth. With the clit clamped firmly between Kelly's lips, her tongue started to batter it with relentless, inhuman speed.

"Oh?" Penny gasped. "What the fuck?"

Kelly was doing more than just simply eating her pussy. She was giving Penny a religious experience. Her eyes were wide, her jaw hung slack, and she could not concentrate on anything besides the exquisite service that was almost too much. Little explosions of pleasure raced through Penny's pussy with each flick of Kelly's tongue. The orgasm the succubus was trying to pull out of her was going to be enormous and Penny half feared it. She clutched at Kelly's head for support. It felt like she was about to fly off the edge of the earth.

The impending orgasm was just about to break when the sound of the bar's back door opened up. Penny reacted like a guilty person. She flinched and tried to scoot back enough to close her legs. Kelly's tight grip on her thighs kept her from escaping but she did release the trapped clit. Her lips and chin were covered with Penny's pussy juices. Kelly looked up at her with a mischievous gleaming in her eyes. She had apparently ordered more than just drinks.

"Wow, uhh. Hello," the handsome bartender from earlier said.

The young man closed the door and walked into the alley. He was holding a near-full bottle of whisky. His smile looked shaky. He was a little intimidated by the moment, but knew better than to let this pass.

"Hello yourself," Kelly replied, looking over her shoulder with a broad smile.

"Umm, Kelly," Penny said, trying to cover herself and failing to do so.

"It's okay, babe," Kelly said. "He's just here for me."

Penny did not feel entirely comfortable with the arrangement. Though it did not go against their rules to be seen by others, being in an impromptu threesome felt like toeing the line. Her hesitation was made weaker by the edge she still felt from being so close to cumming. Kelly's next words helped seal the deal.