All Comments on 'How to Cuckold Your Husband'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent...

An excellent step by step guide to taming your man. And ladies, don't take any notice of the comment below about your man walking out on the relationship in response to his new subservient role. Follow the rules and he will be totally at your mercy, so humiliated that he will never be able to seriously consider contemplating a relationship with another woman again. And I should know ... my wife did exactly that to me. And not only does she flaunt her attractiveness to other men in front of me, and have sex with them too. For my birthday she hired two gorgeous young lap dancers seemingly as a treat, who, having performed erotically in front of me in the privacy of our home, proceeded to taunt me for my inadequacy, laughing at my manhood etc, their finale, dancing to the song, I Don't Want No Short Dick Man. So now, whenever we are out and my wife sees me eyeing a young woman she reminds me of the two cute dancers to reinforce how utterly unappealing I really am. It really works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Circular error

Anonymous (06/17/11) is correct: cuckolding a husband so one can submit to another man is a circular error. Why go through all that rigmarole and hard work? Instead, apply the KISS Principle (Keep It Simple, Stupid): either A) Don't get married, or B) Get divorced. If one stays married for the financial support, planned cuckolding puts it all at risk anyway. Contrary to this essay, all men do not have inner cuckolds; just ask the so-called "bulls"--or many ex-wives. Alternatively, a wife could dominate, abuse and deny sex to her lover and submit to her husband, which makes better economic sense and has a much lower risk factor. There is also the classic maternity option: give birth to a male child and make his life miserable, an approach that works for many, many women. In the final analysis, planned cuckolding makes as much sense as poking out your eyes to improve your sense of hearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am a naturely submissive male. I like beautiful intellegent and dominant women and it has been my downfal more than once. While I like domination, I will never submit to anything degrading. I do not need it. If asked to or even any attempt to force me to, I would simply leave. All I need is the dominance, the look, and my mind will be mush and my middle leg will be hard and my mouth willing and ready to please my mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad fact

It distresses me very much that this kind of "advice" is written and that some wives have enforced it to their husbands. However, more distressing is the fact that the family laws and no-fault divorce in western countries have created the environment that supports cuckoldry.

If a woman wants to cuckold her husband she could force him to make hard choice. Firstly, he could accept to be cuckolded, with the final state of being denied sex completely and with the possibility of raising child/children that his wife has with her lovers. Secondly, he may refuse to be cuckolded; then the wife would file a divorce and get (1) at least 60 % of assets, (2) alimony and child support, which would be 60%-80% of his income, (3) child custody, in which she would block visitation right. With his finance now being very short, he may not be able to re-marry. Even if he remarries, there is a chance that her second wife may have to pay the first wife alimony and child support, if he fails to pay the required amount.

Given this dilemma, if a good and kind man really loves his children (such man will usually be hard working but not exciting personality) perhaps he would choose the first option, just so he could stay with his children. For all good husbands and fathers in western countries, please be aware of this possibility and take precaution.

driveherbynightdriveherbynightover 12 years ago
cant wait

I have been wanting my wife to cuck me for years. She is just 2 nice to cuck me how it should be done she has and does have many fuck buddies over the last 5. Or so years and she let's and likes it when I go down on her after. Just can't get her to humiliate or do anything in the cucking way that I want soooooo bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Already Gone...

Wow. What a sad life you must lead in order to think that any of this is a good idea. After having been cheated on and systematically rejected for the past fifteen years, I can honeastly say that my marriage, if it even still warrants the name, is simply a bullet that I'm taking for my kids. Every time she goes out, every time she lies, I just keep repeating to myself: "Eight more years...only eight more years." Adultery destroys marriages, period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not a real man

Mann any man who agrees or does this is a dumb ass and the women who would follow these steps didnt deserve to be marryed anyway and it should be equal (swingers) at least. Tht would never work on me simple signz would have ended the marraige very quickly a real man should never let tht happen unless he was able to fuck other women also and not be a Women's bitch any man who's every been used by a lady should see right through this if he ever learned abt his mistake. Already as a man if sex is turned dwn masterbate and if she saids ur gross and theres going to be changes u should allready havE established tht u are a dominate man and say this is my fuckin house women u havent been in the mood lately so shutup. Allready before I poke more holes in this instruction manuel If your a man and ur women decideds to do this ur not exciting her and she only needs u for fincial support and the kids to take ca re of so she can continue enjoyin her sexual fantasies and she doesnt love u anymore apparently u could fullfill her sexual desires if u were a man from the beggining and knew how to please her as a MAN thtz why she wantz other men to fuck and make u watch cuz ur a lil bitch. But back to the point at hand there are tell tell signz this women is allready seeing otha men getting all sexy all the time and not givin u any I would suspect it call her on it an if she tryz tha mean shit or try to suduce me to shut up automacticly know whtz going on even tho u dnt kno shes trying to cuckold u a person like me wouldnt want his lady to fuck or be unfaithful in any way especial if we're married then divorce her slut ass if u wann fuck otha ppl Dnt get married. A real man should allready have control of his household. U said sex becomes a reward for him its suppose to be a reward for her and she should get plzed every time. But hey if ur husbands a bitch boy and deserves this go ahead dominate tht bitch boy or if the two of u like it like tht go for it and have fun and call me if u need a nice young black man to join in lol. Have fun u freaks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved the article, but

disagree with many of the techniques for cuckolding hubbies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Only a severely disturbed woman would even think about doing this. There are terrible consequences if any activity of this sort is not consensual between both parties! If you are female and in to these games I suggest you look for a partner on a fetish website, not play mind games on someone unsuspecting and most probably caring and loving of your needs and desires...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

crazy thing my husband wants to be cuckold and for the below people to make it seem less of a life style lol you guys need to explore you sexuality more, i love it and so does my husband,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No no no.

Who ever wrote this is a sick fuck. This is clearly disgusting. Cuckolding is a disgusting lifestyle anyway. This is disturbing but also very funny to read because this sounds completely absurd and un-realistic. This is worse than feminism. This marks the ending of civilization, un-battled. Get normal again if you ever were or please kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
RE: How to Cuckold Your Husband

This is the quickest way to become the crazy cat lady. Trust me if a woman ever withholds sex from me I will trow her out so fast her head will spin (I am being literal)! I mean a relationship is like a business you need quality workers, you do not need employees that are stealing from you and downloading porn in your office right? So if a woman does not wanna have sex with you then what is the point of keeping her around, I mean what else are they good for. Lets see do I need a woman to scratch my back? Ah no coz I have a back scratcher at home. So lets see why do I need a woman? Duh I get it now, I need a woman for fucking coz I cannot fuck my self. Woman are good for spending a man's money, first their fathers' then their husbands' or boyfriends' and what is hooker need to do to get money? Thats right have sex. Whoever wrote this will get what is coming to her very soon which is the most powerful sentence in the English language which is "GOODBYE" and then the pints of your man's boot on your ass, then suddenly you are a hobo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lol

There are some men who this will certainly work for. However, I promise you women, you better be prepared to lose your man because if it backfires, it'll backfire big. Some of us men are just too alpha to ever accept this and we'll be fucking someone else so fast that your juices won't have time to dry on your dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Real men should not get angry after reading this as this issues does not concern them. This article is directed towards closet homo bitches and fag hags. Any man who is turned on by this is clearly a butt pirate and any woman who wants this is a fag hag. My advice for real men is that if a woman tries to do this to you than keep your pimp hand strong, there is nothing that a little bitch slapping wont fix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes please

wow must get wife to read this as im a micro dick husband who should be a cuck to his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL

The typos in this are ridiculous. The lady/man who wrote it has an IQ of 25 if that.

Also what man is that easily transformed? seriously, stupid bitch! haha I would get two women or three women at the same time. Let my girl watch me take on another woman if she wants, but another man? nah he can get out of my bed. Anyways my girlfriend loves the idea of me her and another girl. So I'm good ;)

Stupid bitch, stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

If i see someone fucking my wife i will cut his dick ....and just imagen what i can do to my wife . becareful with who u are playing

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 12 years ago

These stories crack my monitor. How can anyone with selfrespect get a kick out of this crap? What´s next: "Dear, may I help your lover insert his dick?"

What a waste of time - we definately need a new category - for wimps and cuckolds only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

Wish this could be me in reality. have had a mistress in real life and it is the greatest thing ever. just reading this made me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a load of crap

Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whorshit

bullshit like this is what ruined my marriage fuck this shit people like this should be shot. Don't listen to this article if you really love the one your with it will ruin your life this article should be removed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Fantastic write up, I have had this done to me by my Mistress. We've never looked back.

She is entirely in control now, and it is me who wears the lingerie, stockings and heels etc. I have to get her lovers hard, then insert them into her and watch while she gets fucked. Once she has finished I have to fetch drinks and do anything else they want, including cleaning them both up with my tongue.

Would I change anything? Yes, I wish she'd done it to me earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Written by a dude

This was clearly written by a man with a fetish for being dominated, and not by a woman who has actually done the things this article suggests. I suppose that's fine, but let's call a spade a spade.

I also doubt most self-respecting men would be this easy to "game."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

as a male this gave me a hardon reading it, hoping my wife will wake up oneday and make me her bitch that I should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am so much freer now that I accepted my place in life. I no longer need wory about getting hard and then not cumming to soon. I always enjoyed eating pussy but now it is better with other mens cum in it and if you never tried sucking cock you are the poorer for it. my penis is tiny so my wife lets me wear a soft leather patch which hold it comletetl inside me so my panties don.t have a tent effect. I love the smooth look and sitting to pee makes me feel so feminen. I have picked up guys and as long as I gave them plenty of head they never guessed I was a boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wife's play book

I'd like to thank the author and this site for "turning me on" to what my cunt wife has been up too. This is not my game at all. Yet I have been subjected to the beginnings of this lifestyle. I love to give oral! But my generosity was taken for granted, kindness mistaken for weakness. Being secure in my sexuality and comfortable with my body should not hinder the pleasure I am capable of experiencing - or sharing. There is a war in my house, and I'm late to the fight. But not now. It's on! Thx again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TOO FUNNY

And when 999 out of 1000 men throw your disrespectful, cheating ass out the door, then how will you feel about your "How to" baloney. Just keep cheating and not respecting your men and enjoy living alone. Dumb broads. Are you REALLY that stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.. but add...

I think this " How to." may not always work for the typical male in American Society. Mostly because of gender bias, and the rampant homophobia among men. Some men will not even wear a slightly pinkish Business shirt, No matter how it sets off their eyes, or contrasts with a red and Blue tie... because it looks " a Bit gay". I think she got lucky. She had a husband who already had a sumissive nature, and after some thought, decided to actually exploit it.

If her husband actually gets off On all of that, then it is not exploitation, each is meeting the needs of the other, and more power to them. But I sincerely doubt he did not already have submissive tendencies to begin with... either way, Much luck and happiness to the OP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

yes my gf told me that i will become her cockold bf i ask her what you mean i mean that i will turn you into my bitchi said what look you sissy if you want me as your gf you do as i ask if not get out i said all right what you want me to do get out of your male cothes you will dress as my sissy bitch that when she hand me a bradress panties nylons heels i put them on yes she said i knew you like women things and that was a year now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The fuck is WRONG with you people?

I am an adult male of sound mind, I have no history of mental illness, I have some insecurity about my looks but no insecurity in my sexuality or sexual performance.

This How To is fucking hilarious to me. Most men (and I mean 95% of men in this world) will have left you long before you even get the opportunity to go slut it up in some bar. If your ultimate goal is to be a whore, then just be a whore. Why completely demean someone? It makes you a horrible person and makes whoever you're dominating fit for death. If a man has no freedom, no love of his own life or anything else but his slut, cunt of a wife, what does he have?

Nothing. Allow me to say that if the OP decided to try this shit on me, I would've been gone around the point where she started "flirting" and slutting it up in fucking Walmart. At least I can understand trying to hook up with a 95 year old millionaire... There's money involved, and lots of it. If you make your husband sub-human, a freak that only cleans the house and sucks cock or whatever, where is the income?

Kinda makes me wish women/men like this could legally/easily be lobotomized. This isn't a fetish, it's fucking mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

My husband has been begging me to cuckold him. I will admit, I wan't sure I would be up for the task. I love him, and I don't want to hurt him or make him cry. It turns out, the longer we are together, that he NEEDS this. We are talking now about getting him a chastity device, and he wants to have all of his money directly deposited into my account. He wants me to take it even further than this illustration goes however. He wants to be denied release for the rest of his life. Manual stimulation via the prostate is to be the only release he gets. He wants to know, every time I cum, that he will never feel it on his cock. he wants me to put him in a strap-on so that when I do allow him to have sex with me, he will never feel it.

I should say that we were married a long time ago, and had a happy, loving marriage. I was supportive, faithful, and we always laughed. He left without warning one day and was gone 15 years. The guilt and torment at what he had done to me, led him to hate himself, and that hate turned into a desire to come home, and be owned by me. He didn't tell me that at first, but the act of me accepting him back and loving him again, made him feel worse about himself. He gets genuine pleasure from the idea that I will make him property, and looks forward to seeing me happy and fulfilled.

I tried to keep cuckolding out of this, and just tried some fun bondage games, but his needs run much deeper then that. As I truly love him, and want to give him everything he needs in this relationship, I am going to have to step up and use all of the hurt and anger I swallowed from his abandoning our life together, and funnel that into a new relationship for us. In his time away from our marriage, I grew, changed, and became successful, while he struggled and failed, barely making it through life. Now he feels insignificant, and I have tried to encourage his ego. I have tried to show him that he is important, and loved, and that my heart doesn't care how much he makes or that he's loosing his hair, or that his teeth are bad. It isn't enough for him. He needs me to hold the power, and take away everything.

I am having to retrain my mind. This "guide", for what its worth, is extremely informative, and is helping me to understand the depths I will have to be comfortable with to make this his reality. In time, once I am comfortable in the arrangement, I will take a lover, and he will have to watch someone else be what he doesn't deserve to be. Is it my ideal marriage? No. But in any marriage there is a balance that has to be maintained. For us, this will keep things level. It will give him the emotional permission to let go and cry, to feel shame, feel desire, and be content at last with himself. He will always be the love of my life, and for that, I will do anything for him. That includes cuckolding him. I just hope my heart will let me do it right, for both of our sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mental case

It is clear the one person commenting has a husband that needs some mental attention.

While one might understand someone enjoying watching, when it goes to such extremes there isn't a single thing normal or right about it.

Certainly nothing even approaching erotic.

Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Relax and enjoy

your divorce. Because when hubby wakes up and realizes you are demeaning and humiliating him, he's going to gather together his pride and self-respect and kick your cheating slut ass to the curb where it belongs with the rest of the trash. In NO man's fantasy does he want his wife to treat him like this. And only a mentally deranged woman would thing to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very interesting read.

The title of the story is what actually sparked off my interest. I wonder how would I feel in this situation?? Yes it does sound a bit curious but after thinking I have read read the comments some positive and some negative. To the negative people I would say please understand this is something that really appeals to some people and if it doesn't appeal to you don't read about it why be so critical?? You were stupid enough to read the entire story even after reading the title which clearly states it content so why trash it? Do you go to a library go the children's section pick up a book from a shelf there and then complain that it's horrible because it's a fairy tale?? No right so why are you doing the same here? For the people who have got what they wanted congratulations!! You are living your fantasy now.

However, the most important point here that the woman needs to find out whether her man is interested in this and not take it for granted. If you do expect a major back fire your relationship could be damaged severely or worst case don't rule out the possibility of divorce, break up or an affair. What the story should have explained in detail is how to find out if your man is interested or is at least open to the idea or not.

thongpantythongpantyalmost 11 years ago
Read

Sara Desmarais books

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Noooo

Shit I would leave your ass the second you asked to call you goddess or mistress. Like I'm not a fu**ing equal. I can't believe you support manipulating men. This could ruin marriages so fast it's not even funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
idk

I love the idea of a cuckold... but in the sense that i would be the new guy fucking the unsatisfied wife... the insults about having a small penis or calling a dicklet would make me laugh... lol dicklet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go to hell...........

I wander whether the writer had a more fruitful topic to write about other than trying to break marriages????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is way too funny

I don't know where to begin. If my wife tried that shit, she would be out the door so fast there wouldn't be any time for it to remotely hit her on the ass on the way out. The problem is, there are way too many men who have no honor or self respect. But that's my opinion. It is what it is.

Thanks for the story, "How to" heads up. Too funny, way too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Props for SO many comments.

Guess you've figured out that you struck a nerve. I'm with the majority - a woman tries this with me, she's out the door and down the road. Who needs the lack of respect and obvious lack of love in a relationship. Even for fiction - this story is a crock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Misandristic

I would be down for maybe roleplaying something like this for a little bit, but this just sounds abusive. What the fuck happened to having love in a marriage? SOME guys might want this in a wife but this sounds more like a "how to" of how to get your husband to divorce or cheat on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Don't get why men or women who are not into the idea of cuckolding are reading this and complaining. The only problem is it is usually the man who want to be the cuckold. What you really need is how to get you wife to cuckold you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One thing the writer forgot to say...

Cuckolding your husband is a great way to destroy a good marriage. My first wife tried some of this stupid shit, I divorced her and moved on. She has been single for over 10 years and has told me that trying to turn me into a cuckold was the dumbest, most selfish thing that she has ever done. She still regets it today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

WTF!!!! Anyone who engages in this type of behavior, especially with children in the house, needs to be institutionalized. There needs to be a return to the way things used to be, with some sense of morals between a man and woman who truly love their family and each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
read the bible

if my wife tried this she would be dead

the bible, the same one you swear on in court

Deuteronomy 22:22 if your wife lay with another man, she and her lover are to be put to death.

i would have a religious duty to dispatch her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't care about Jesus on the subject...

,,,but this would lead to some dead wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG, 147 comments!

The 'manual' is too simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some Verisimilitude, I Fear...

Me: Were I certain that this was the usual fevered wet dream of the self-assessed bi-curious sub-wannabe, I'd let it go. Hierarchical monkey shit can be engrossing, but the proper place for those who abuse it is six feet under.

Alas, there has always been a self-appointed cadre of Power Lusters among the upper class women who created and sustain Feminism. Vicious, unprincipled, pernicious nonsense like this has long found its devotees and proselytizers among them. The Eugenics Movement was largely theirs; Hillary Clinton shares her admiration for its greatest champion, Margaret Sanger, with Adolf Hitler, who called her his "Muse", specifically with reference to the Holocaust, as well as the greater depredations which he and his had planned for the Slavs and the Blacks.

"keep dreaming":

another case of wishful thinking from someone who's never had a real man. -- from: Anon. 1/16/08

One more consequence of the abandonment of the Life of the Mind among the Common Folk of the West. There's an O. Henry story which touches on this issue of true manhood, which is remarkably on point. One hell-raising frontier cowhand looks up his old pardner, who's now a family man who's settled down in town. Townie takes a lot of good-natured ribbing about his determination not to give his wife cause to worry that he might revert to his old ways.

Nonetheless, trouble finds them. Well, the newly-minted milquetoast mans up something fierce. After which, he makes his friend promise never to let on that danger made an appearance. That's the sort of manhood to which the civilized man mostly aspires, because it keeps his loved ones safe at night.

Women mostly, I think, pray for such men, do they but have the wit. The women who crave status and power, with or without sexual abandon, frequently find themselves with the likes of Anthony Weiner or some Lord of the Universe whose sins beg expiation. It's among the idle, privileged classes that toadstools bloom. I've no doubt that stories like this play some part in the grave malfunctioning of our governing classes. Just how deep the rot has spread is an open question, but tumblr suggests all is not well in certain precincts. Too many hints of dark RL trends.

"GOOD FICTION":

i SRONGLY SUGGEST MOST WOMEN NOT ATTEMPT THIS. THE CHANCE OF SUCCESS IS LESS THAN 1 PERCENT AND THE CHANCE OF ENDING UP DIVORCED IS VERY HIGH -- from:Anonymous 1/16/08

Well, yes, as is now well nigh a global crisis among the OECD nations. It will get worse, given the unrealistic expectations which many young women are creating for themselves. Just as this story's "wife" had. So did Rome Fall, once its courtesans had an Empire to misrule, arranging assassinations amid dizzying rounds of bedroom roulette.

"Now I know!":

Great now I and any normal married men know what to expect so we can counter it by seeing a lawyer or at the very least finding a big hole dump her in it. and then claiming the insurance money and explain to the police that my faithful loving wife ran off with one of her boyfriends.
The sad thing about this attempt( I hope )at humor is that people will try this and in some cases succeed, the question that springs to mind is WHY!. -- from: JADED_ONE1969 1/16/08

The short answer? To RULE!!

This tale would make handy fodder for many a Bible study. (No, I'm no Thumper, myself.) Would there were some similar way to communicate these particular dangers of uxoriousness to more Liberal precincts, but they're wed to their new religion and the organs of their own destruction, as are the corporatist "Amen Corner" at RINO HQ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i am play boy 8972796589

samal8972796589@gmail.com call me only woman girls 008972796589

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Correct ending

You get the divorce you deserve for being a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to happen to me

I want to be cuckolded but my wife will not do it. Would some else please help out? dirvine56@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The use of force

This article is too simplistic. It assumes that a husband will go along with what the wife wants in too easy a manner. It also uses the word "force" too much. There is no legal way to "force" anyone to do anything. In fact it is the first rule in domination. The article mentioned that she can turn a manly man in a cuckold. This is possible, but it will take some time. It's much easier to turn a submissive man into a cuckold than an "alpha" male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want my wife to cuckold me but she won't

I desperately want her to make me eat cum from her freshly fucked pussy. So far I have only been able to get her to make me eat my own cum but I'm longing for her to make me eat another guys cum. At one point when I talked to about while we were fucking, she had a HUGE orgasm. But later when I asked her to do it, she said that maybe I didn't love her so much if I wanted another guy to fuck her.

Anyone have any suggestions how to get my wife interested in cuckolding me?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Life of leisure??

You are obviously delusional. You can, of course, make your husband a cuckold by taking your slut ass out and fucking another man. That doesn't mean that you can "force" him to accept that situation. Any sensible man will simply divorce you and find someone who actually loves and respects him. Why would any man who has a normal amount of pride and self respect stay with you for 10 seconds? You really are stupid. As is this story, even for a fictional tale.

cuckold1985cuckold1985over 10 years ago
I pray my wife will do this one day!

Honey if you are reading this, please read it everyday or at least refer to this article as if it were your Bible for reference when you have a question. I love you!

cuckold1985cuckold1985over 10 years ago
i pray my wife will cuckold me

Honey if you are reading this, please read it everyday or at least refer to this article as if it were your Bible for reference when you have a question. I love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is complete B.S.

Ok this and anyone that wants to be or is cuckolded is stupid if your wife loves you she wont fuck another man or wanna fuck anyone else but U. And if she does leave her find a woman that cares enough not just about her pleasure but yours as well. Also any guy who wants to be cuckolded is a giant ass wimp and deserves to get their dick chopped off cause they r officially a woman i dont understand how you could see the woman you love get fucked by someone else i will NEVER be a cuckold period

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not everything is true in this introduction.

My wife and I have a wonderful sex life. We have loved each other for over 20 years. I allow her to be with other men as I record it because it turns me on to watch her beautiful body moan with pleasure and ecstasy, afterwards we relive that moment together over and over again with each other. I know that all men are not the same, but to withhold sex from your husband while you try to subdue him into cuckolding might turn him off even more. My wife gets what she wants because I love her and would do anything for her. But the man that doesn't feel loved in return for what he gives you'll find doing the next door neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your only milestone?

If you behave like this you get the divorce that you earned by becoming a cheating slut. Your suggestions are simply ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ridiculous

If my wife behaves like that, she would NOT stand a chance. I'd dump her instantly and there should be many intelligent women out there who doesn't care about size and thinking about sex 24/7. Said "Well Educated Person."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

Ohh the things I would do...evil,evil things. I've actually fantasized about things I would do to them (the newly castrated bull and newly circumcised wife). Better damn well know if your cuck is really a sadistic sob just waiting for an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS IS GOOD

When we were married, my wife was the one in charge and there was no way I was going to change that. Now I really love this gal, I would do anything for her and she knows it. I've been in a chasity device for a long time CB3000 to be exact, she rarely lets me out of it.

I do all the house work, laundry, yard work, car washing and everything else. I also have to detail all her boy friends cars, and while doing it I have to be almost naked. All our neighbors know about me and her friends. I'm not a virgin orally or anally, I've been used alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good article

I am a submissive man married to a dominant woman. She demands my complete faithfulness and has cuckolded me numerous times.

We follow the guidelines of elise sutton including punishment. Our relationship is very strong and I recommend a female led relationship to any man with a submissive side. This article is very good but not complete for the simple reason that each couple has their own set of desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I don't think any man would go for a sexless marriage I can see some of this as taboo n kinky play, but you would have to screw him every day and tons of bliwjobs or it's a no go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong title. "How to lose your husband" would work.

Because if a woman behaves like this - any man would divorce her. The only question would be whether or not he sent her to the hospital first. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You have got to be kidding me.

I get the whole lifestyle, but what good is your wife if YOU are denied pleasure yourself? the whole letting her have sex with someone else, ya, ok, I see the turn on, but to deprive the husband of your body, sorry, I would kick her to the curb and replace her pronto, all this sounds like is the wife gets to do anything she wants and the hubby has to sit back and take it, maybe some guys would go for that, but I think the vast majority of us would say, hit the road, don't let the door hit ya on the way out/

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 10 years ago
To a fat, ugly, and very insecure woman (and I use that term loosely).

By following these directions you have now found yourself back living with Mom and Pop. But your husband will be fine on that tropical cruise with his secretary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i'd let her do it to me

I want her to do it to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sissy Wannabe

My mistress is already well on her way to complete control of me.

She demanded that I move out of her bedroom. I live in the laundry room for the most part. I must ask permission to enter or sleep in her bedroom.

I surrendered all my male underwear. She forced me to tear them and cut them to shreds before throwing them in the trash. I wear panties every day.

I am locked in a chastity cage, CB6000s. My next squirt is not for another 3 weeks, unless I screw up again.

I have a feminine apron that serves as my house bitch uniform. She permits me to wear slut clothes on her days off. They include heels, peek-a-boo bra that shows my pierced nipples, garter belt and fishnets, dog collar with dog tag "Cum Whore" and leash cut from an old pair of her lingerie, of course there is always the red marks on my ass next to my tattoo "Mistress' Bitch."

She is building her confidence and a new wardrobe to find a real man. She has informed that she is telling men that she is single, but that she has a housekeeper. I have promised to do everything I can to help her keep her man when she finds him. She has throated me with half her double dong, so I'll be ready to serve him.

She smiles more and laughs more now that she traded in a husband for a bitch. I am slimmer and healthier with more energy, and so is she. I am a better bitch than husband.

I never want to go back to the old way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
take it from me

you are one fucked up individual. you should seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckhold

Here's the thing - these are men that want that. If a man doesn't want it then of cities his dominance would persevere and things would not work. There are plenty of wimpy submissive men out there that get off on this pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No way!

This story is a perfect way to lose a husband or boyfriend. If my girlfriend tried to treat me like this her ass would be kicked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What?

Just remember that withholding sex is a weapon that always backfires. I no longer want to even sleep or be with her. And when she is acting nice and trying to get sex it makes me mad and turn away from her. And if she ever tries to get it on her own she will regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only works on men who have serious issues

Just like how many women who stay with abusive boyfriends have serious issues, many men who willingly subject themselves to being cuckolded have as well. The difference is these men have fetishized their insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
funny thing

Lol, I don't think it would work unless a person is submissive already. If you followed any kind of research, women who hold sex from their husband tends to cheat. In fact, if you look at the bdsm crowd, 70 percent of women are submissive. A lot of those women are into being humiliated. So cuckqueans are mostly into the dominant/submissive lifestyle. A lot of those women are also into voyeurism too. It is just that bdsm isn't talked about as much anymore. Also, I am a highly intelligent person with a 4.0 gpa average, athletic, artistic, and good looking. In fact, my ex had a problem with me because other women were checking me out. She couldn't handle it. Plus I have a couple of fuck buddies who wouldn't mind having a relationship with me. I eat great, and men in my family don't get gray hair until over sixty. Why would I put up with a woman withholding sex from me, when I have plenty of back-ups if needed. Maybe your ploy would work with only weak-willed men, but I have lots of self-respect for myself, and I don't need a relationship to be happy. My view point on this, happiness comes from within myself, and is not dependent on any individual other than myself. you see, a submissive has a need to serve others, while I have a need to be independent. When I get married, I want separate bank accounts, my own bedroom, and quite frankly I'll be home for like 4 or 5 days a week. I don't want children. I like to take mini vacation occasionally. So a needy wife is out of the question. You see, it would only work if someone is submissive and has power over you. I only want a partner to enhance my life experience, someone to share with. But is it a necessity, and the answer is no, because I still have friends and family. Once I am dead, I will cease to exist, so why let someone make my life miserable. My cousin, who is a marine, turned computer engineer/programmer, a martial artist, highly intillectual, funny, care-free, who makes over 120,000 a year, while being under 28, feels the same way. His girlfriend cheated on him, and he replaced her with another beautiful woman. A few of his exes are trying to get back with him, but he is getting married. Also he has a prenuptial agreement, so if things goes sour, he will just leave. Hmm, now that I think about it, a lot of people in my family are successful. Most of my cousins are pretty well off. If anyone cheated on them, they simply just leave. We grew up in a stern, loving, and respectful relationship around us. We were raised not to settle for any less. Respect means a lot in our family. In closing, I am a highly adventurous guy. I flew to philadelphia on a whim to eat philly cheese steak sandwiches,went to boston to eat clam chowder and stay at an inn, I plan on going to australia to see the coral reefs, when I get married, I want my honey moon to be at Yosemite National Park, making love under a moonbow, surrounded by lilies. Why would I settle for someone like you, who only cares about herself, and is a total narcissist, when I am looking for an adventurous soul as myself to go on an adventure with. For someone like you, it is all about self love without any accomplishment. I have great desire and passion. I want to make the world a better place before I leave it. I want to help under-privilege kids to have a better education and a more fulfilling life, and hopefully that in turns helps out other people. I tutor kids to be more in life than their circumstances. I want those kids not to settle but aim high, and have respect for themselves. Infact, someone like you is like an athema to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One last piece of advise you forgot to mention to your "Ladies"

Get in a good supply of bullet proof vests, take out a very large health insurance policy, never stop looking over your shoulder and last of all learn to sleep with one eye open. Because someday the worm will turn and may well decide on some payback for being treated like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Divorce Happens!

Gay wimps may dig this kind of relationship but a real man, I would surely hope not. A "mean woman" gets treated accordingly, no physical violence but with no physical love or attention either. Mental games usually affect a woman quicker than a man if applied correctly and NO physical or verbal violence is used.

Cuckold is bullshit and if that is what a relationship needs to happen it's fucked up 100% for both parties and if any real friend catches on to it, the bullshit flag should be waved!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Comment

Well there not much I can not add that other anonymous readers have not already mentioned.

Personally I could never be a cuckold and would not entertain a partner trying to push that life style on to me.

I am successful, very fit, reasonable looking guy who has many female friends. I am sure if my partner tried cuckolding me she will be out the door and I will replace her with another woman.

This life style only works on men who are insecure, have difficulties forming relationships with females and are married to a very beautiful / pretty wife. She may believe she is entitled to more as she has sacrifice her body to a slim, small, geek of a man.

I suspect the geek man sees the real woman beneath the beauty will other men just want to only see her for her beauty.

As men get older they get more distinguished and women just get old,..sorry that is just how it is.

I can get a woman ten years younger than my partner and she knows it. I wounder if she would want to try and cuckold me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This belonged in Humor/satire - I'm STILL laughing!

Ladies - If you try this with your husband the only thing you'll be enjoying is the single life. Because any man will get rid of you so fast the ink won't be dry on the divorce papers by the time you're out the door. Still laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What type of wimp would allow there girlfriend or wife to do this? My wife would get tossed out the front door if she even so much as thought about trying this bullshit. Seriously ladies I wouldn't try this unless you want to be single.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfect

great "how to" article, only one thing wrong with it, the wife or gf in the relationship would have to have a submissive partner. i really don't think a woman is going to change a guy who is dom. my wife and i live this type of lifestyle to an extent. we've been together for 6yrs now and have just recently gotten into this about a yr ago.

she is the dominate type and me more submissive, so her having bf's on the side is something she wants and needs and is fine with me as long as i'm the one she comes home to, which she does unless one of her bf's is going out of town and wants her company, then i'm home with the kids. it's something not all couples can deal with or want to try, but for us it works and we both love each other more than ever because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Hot

Based on the intensely hostile comments, the author's depiction of a deliberately cruel woman using her sexual power to mentally and emotionally hollow out her spouse skillfully strikes quite a chord in the average man.

As a man who has very enthusiastically ravished women while their sub husbands watch or wait, I find it very arousing. Of course, in the real world, couples find a balance between their sex lives and everyday lives, but the overall notion of a woman be in complete sexual control of her submissive spouse is very compelling and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sounds like abuse to me.

Woman must be fucked up in the head to emotionally/psychology destroy her own husband like that, if it were me I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than live like that with a psychopath who only cares about her own needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You can't just turn someone submissive girl (i chose this on purpose). Just like u can't turn a lesbian straight !!! Good luck trying this with Real men. Very Stupid. Women and their small little fantasies ... in the end They just want to get filled up !!!

~ missveronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah right...

This is just stupid. First of all, no real man would ever fall for this. In fact; try it and watch him run off with the nice girl at the office. Obviously you have been dumped one to many times a hate men. Only a man who absolutely nobody would want would ever fall for thises tactics and really, go doubt even then they would work. Besides, a real woman who has self confidence and self respect wants a man of the same qualities. Keep dreaming crazy. Lol (Hopefully you learn to embrace solitude whilst some nicer women is blowing your man).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You're all wrong. As a Bull, I know power is the last thing a woman wants when I'm deep inside her, holding her down, pulling her hair, or wrapping my hand around her throat. In that moment, as she feels pleasure, she isn't thinking, "I can get my husband to do whatever I want." she's thinking, "Someone other than my husband is inside me, it feels amazing, AND I'm getting away with it." It's a natural dark human desire deep-seeded within us just the same as getting away with murder is. Not all of us talk about it, some of us pretend we would never do it, but you can ask anyone, if you could kill one person on Earth, consequence and guilt free, 90% of people will come up with an answer, within 10 seconds. If you allow her to, it may be kept a secret, it may be dismissed at first, but she will do it eventually. As a hint, giving her permission, isn't always a verbal thing, as actions often speak louder than words. But as for power, no, that's what a dominatrix wants, otherwise she wouldn't be seeking a Bull to dominate her. In truth, your partner just wants to be loved in darker ways, that you're often to scared to or ill-equipped to handle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
............fat older hotwives

You put Way too much importance on "LOOKS"--

Many fat older women are hotwives to(& Very good at it)

They can't wear the clothes you suggest-

It's all about attitude-

Cuckhold Don London Ontario

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes!

My boyfriend just asked me to be his cuckoldress, and I can not wait! I am very tiny and he is huge, so demeaning him in this way will be my ultimate satisfaction. This was very informative, and I am on pins and needles waiting in anticipation. I just can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It May Scare You, Newbie - But It Really Happens

To all the people writing in saying "a REAL man would never fall for this!" Well, they do. I do have sex with my cuck, but I also have sex with other men and women while my cuck remains faithful. I've trained him, slowly, so that it actually turns him on.

It can even be a positive ego thing for some men. The cuck is constantly being reminded of how desirable his woman is. She can obviously get anyone she wants!

I don't humiliate my cuck in public. For me, it's a bedroom thing. It also has nothing to do with money - just sex. There is more than one way to do it, and it does exist. Rich, handsome, Alpha, you name it - there's a cuck of that type already out there, or waiting to be made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The "victims" of the sexual minority men (bi sexual, extrem porn addict hetero and extrem low estem husbands) are the cuckold lifestyle.

According to the psychological handbooks the cuck lifestyle is a psychical disorder.

Yes it is not a paranoia or cleptomania but it is an illness as the flue to the AIDS.

I think the bisexuals will never heal up from the cuckolding but the extrem porn addicts are who could heal up the most quicklier with an extramarital affair with wife change, but the low self esteem husbands are between the two groups perhaps an extrem humuliation (more months hospitalization) with a small pussy woman could help them.......perhaps.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
You are kidding, right? Nice fairytale though...

...and although we know, of course, that you just wrote a big pile of sh**...nonsense, it is a good laugh reading the comments those "pseudo-Doms" left behind. No woman who dominates her cuckold would comment your story that way - and no way this would happen "Anonymous". The way you describe cuckolding reminds me of the breaking-in of a horse. You state that ALL men want to be cuckolded (like a law of nature) and it is only the path taken that is of relevance. Bullshit, of course. Cuckolding will mostly be carried by agreement of both partners; this agreement can only funktion as long as there is trust and binding emotion (love?) between them.

You are painting ALL men in unified pink, pointing out that their are basically worthless, without aim or own interests and as useful as a farth in a storm.

Junk, as I said, but useful for those "Anons" that do not even dare to stand up for their opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am a cuckold white submissive male, but I love my chinese wife dearly. It's ok she does them in front of me isn't it?

I just realised my chinese wife has done exactly this to me. I am a cuckold white submissive male. I feel embarrassed now after reading this but I am under her warm soft wet pussy's spell...sorry I can't lose her...it's ok isn't it? It's just there has been alot guys and the salty stuff you get use too, it's the amonia taste from the guys cum she makes me swallow I don't like much, but it's ok isn't it? My cock is small and she can't feel it so she needs bigger...I understand, but I do do all the house stuff. I am at home while she works very hard and very late. I need care for her don't I?

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Are you nuts?

And just who would put up with this silliness. Try your recommendation and end up on you ass out on the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not for all!!

I read this entire article for entertainment. This would definitley not work with most self-respecting men. So how do you so called dominant women deal with a man like me. I am a successful alpha male with a big dick and and an even bigger ego. There is literally a zero percent chance that ANY women could EVER break me. If my wife tried any of the stuff in your article, it would backfire in her face so horribly and she would most definitely regret it. I would just simply reinforce my dominance over her while I rubbed her nose in her laughable epic failure to turn the tide on me so to speak. You femdom chicks are fucking idiots! You'll never dominate a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Its not about alphas

Many guys are writing in saying that its all rubbish because they would never submit to it, but they are missing the point. It is not the Alpha males who will be cuckolded, the Alphas are the ones the Goddess' are having sex with while the cuckolds clean up at home. Its the sissy men, the omegas, who will happily submit to their wives treating them like sh*t, it is definitely true for many of us ~ I have even been supporting my lovely wifes bull lover finacially for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not homogen groups

The cuck husbands are more groups.

1. Bisexual or hidden homosexual husbands. They like to eat creampies to suck the cocks of the bulls...etc. The cuckold lifestyle is the main way of living for them, so they can be near to the cocks and sperm of the bulls.

Active and passive cuckolds are among them.

2. The next group the extrem porn addict heterosexuals who got sexual pleasure to look at their wives who enjoy stranger men as to watch a living porn scene. A part of swingers and wifesharing husbands fall into this abusing. The porn addiction is similar pchychotic illness as the alcohol, drug, gambling, adrenalin addiction.

3. Deep submissive hetero men who enjoys the humuliation and wife's emotional shift which do not let the submissive men to extict the love state from the brain.

The centrum of the physical sex is the limbic part of the brain and the under cortex part. The emotional love is a special state of the brain more exactly the working state of the cortex. It is not joke the modern scientific instruments can measure the emotional love in the brain. The normal (average) men can switch the emotional love off after a few months to the love disappointment or after humiliation(s). The deep submissive men's brain can not switch the emotional love off and the hot wives do not let the submissive's brain extincts the emotional love from the brain. The effect of the shift of humiliation and better treating by the hot wife keeps the submissive's brain in emotional love state.

This a psychic illness similar to the extrem pornaddict cucks, but the 2. group men may be treat more easilier than the 3. group men.

4. The omega men are wimps or lazy men who stay in a shitty marriage for their lazziness, for economial causes or for sake of their kids. They do not enjoy this marriage and it may be they HATE their hot/cheating wives. Virtualy they are not who enjoy their wives have sex with strangers.

The 1. group men lives in their exact way of living.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More ideas

I wrote the 4 ideal types:

1. Bisexual and hidden homosexuals.

2. Extrem porn addict heteros

3. Submissive heteros

4. Omega husbands

The 1. group becomes a little submissive because the hot wife is the instrument for them to get creampies and to be near the cocks of the bulls. So this submissive thing is part of their life and not psychic illness here.

At the 3. group the submissive hetero behavioral is ILLNESS which is treated difficult mainly in a hot wife marriage so virtually it is incurable in this marriage. The submissive men could get extrem porn addiction and two psychic illness change their state practically incurable.

The 4. group the omega men will not be submassive only a surprising thing change them to be beta men...... For example after lottery benefit they divorce and the second wife-kids change them to be responsible beta men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How would you know anything about a good mariage dear annony

your wife left your sorry ass years ago and is happy as hell. You are a miserable asshole who reads these stories and then bitches after he cums. Go read the new paler and leave these writers alone!! Gave it a 5 for content and effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Future and fate

@ Anon The Pchichic handbooks say the hetero submissive behavioral is illness!

Look at the fate of these type ideal types.

1. The bisexual and hidden homosexual husbands hot wife marriages are the most surprising. Generally they are successful. Interesting, sometime they raise up kids so they do not know .

2. The extrem porn addiction as other addiction can become less with the time. There are healed up gambling addicts so the extrem porn addiction can become less.

In this case the clever wife switch the marriage back to mongamous before the healed up husband divorces her.

Sometime the hot wife change attitude and she divorce her porn addict husband but the porn addict husband may divorce his older hot wife to a younger newer hot wife.

3. Here the hot wife divorces the submissive hetero husbands for a real alfa or beta men in a lot of cases. After the rare healing up the submissive hetero becomes an omega.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Really?

Well I read this unraveling of a marriage and found it curious, but someone is going to get their heartbroken me thinks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous