All Comments on 'How to Cuckold Your Husband'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments (Page 4)
BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha6 months ago

I do not believe this is written by anyone with any genuine experience in the hot wife/cuckold lifestyle. At least not someone with any successful experience. I've been a bull for going on 30 years. Every couple I've been with had solid communication and the focus was on the wife's happiness. Whenever there was humiliation play, it was always consensual. Hot wives don't behave like this towards their husbands. In some cases the husbands used the cuckolding kink to help them accept the fact they were no longer able to perform sexually. In others, the wife just wanted to be fucked in a way that her husband simply couldn't bring himself to do. Sometimes she craved the thrill and adventure of a romantic liaison. If you want to cuckold your husband there are better ways to go about it. Men are very eager to accept an open relationship and as a woman, you can have a great deal of fun once he is on board with swapping or swinging. Also, it's a best practice to sleep and be sexually intimate with your husband. For the marriage and the relationship bond to survive you must have affection between you. Maybe you don't allow him to have sex with you unless he wears a condom. Or you do some variation on chastity. But at the end of the day you must show the spouse some affection and sexual release with you facilitating that release. The last thing you want is a broken husband who breaks under the abusive gaslighting tactics that are described here. If you want a happy cuckold who eagerly serves you, then skip the cruelty and the abusive tactics. Involve them in your pleasure. Make them feel like they are contributing to your happiness as a hot wife. I've been with about a dozen married women, all of the successful cuckold hotwife dynamics were loving, sweet, and affectionate. Yes, there was some humiliation and degradation play that was negotiated by all parties (with aftercare). But it wasn't the reality, it was a fantasy scenario that was acted out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There are a lot of nuggets of wisdom and these series, especially when it comes to the psychology of a cuck.

brungus100brungus1006 months ago

I was on this path through porn, and you saved me by revealing how the end goal is to make a literal slave handing out paychecks while receiving nothing. TY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, aren’t you precious.

To people who read this submission, and are now check comments to see if anyone confirms it working: it doesn’t.

The author is either putting out satire (a joke, in this case, a bad one), or is delusional. No relationship like this is worthwhile. If a spouse has to resort to these kinds of manipulations in a marriage… just divorce. Get out. This is the sane option. What’s outlined here? Not sane. For either spouse.

Lovecucks has written nothing here but a method for destroying a person, if that’s your goal, we’ll, now you have an extra method, that’s sure to fail, but will succeed in speeding up the end of a marriage.

This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, how incredibly ugly can you get? If you really believe this, you've got some serious mental problems and should get help. And recognize that the mental problems are usually only a symptom and a sign of a heart that's badly bent and diseased....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous