All Comments on 'How to Cuckold Your Husband'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are listening to The Father of Lies,The Serpent

Just get a divorce because that is what will happen anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a cunt

only the most evil selfish cunt on earth could come up with this. i've met your kind before. it didn't work on me. you are nothing but a skanky hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW.

This sounds more or less like slavery not a marriage, While seeing my wife enjoy herself would please me, living by these rules most certainly would not, sorry,

but she would HAVE to please me as well, and I am smart enough to know not to settle for lower standards, chores? you do em two honey, you like his penis, cool, but you WILL be doing me too, oh, if I don't agree to these rules you will leave anyways? ok, don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Bottom line here author, if you have so little respect for your man, then maybe he needs to find a woman who WILL appreciate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
heaven!!

I could only hope to live this lifestyle. Its impossible to find a cuckoldress.

why are some of the comments hating on a lifestyle that is consensual? Dont like it, dont do it, but dont judge someone else's lifestyle. At one time psychology thought homosexuality was a mental disorder too, so your research is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like being a mistress

I don't mind telling a man what todo and making him feel weak a cuckold submissive gets off on it there more turned on by it that you think it mite not be for everyone but there is men that would love you more for it as they want to feel weak. I get asked a lot by all sorts of men about cuckold so don't judge it if you don't understand it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear mrs cunt . i have to say you have no respect for another person and you do not deserve anothers ons

I have to say you have no respect for another person. You will get what you deserve with spades.lol have a nice life in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seniors and Sex

I'm a 61 year young woman researching this fetish/lifestyle. I was involved in a BDSM D/s relationship for over 20 years which I ended 6 years ago.

I joined a few dating sites and was approached by 3 different men in the past month looking for female domination that involved cuckolding....something I know nothing about. Thanks for your information....

To the little boy troll making the the childish comments.....bwahahahaha...how did you find this place if you were not looking for it...Hmmmmm...methinks thou protests too much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two things happen when you do these things.

One - You get divorced. No one is staying married to a manipulative harpie.

Two - You catch some really nasty diseases. It's just a matter of time.

Three - Even for fiction this was laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Men can dish it out but cannot take it

I loved this, so real and raw! The negative comments are a joke! If this same story was a husband treating his wife this way everyone would be ok, right ? But when a man is being treated the way a woman is usually treated all the men cry and complain...this is further proof that men are very afraid that women will begin to realize they can do the same things as men..so what do they do?...attempt to slut shame them into being "good girls" while they continue to treat women like shit. So very intimidated by a powerful confident woman! if cuckolding offends you do not read about it!!! go back to stories about rap and women humiliation and men sleeping around catching STD's and bringing it home to their wives...you're fine with those stories aren't you ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
congrdulations

you have just penned a complete blueprint of how to fuck up your marriage. sure there may be some males (won't even bother calling them men) who would go for this shit.

But most real men would kick your sorry ass to the curb so quick there would be a sonic boom. I know for a fact that I and all my friends would not tolerate this for a second.

There are too many good women out there to waste even a second on a manipulative whoring waste of skin.

But hay ho you wanna play don't be supprised when you have to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great summary...

I loved your summary - it is rather brief, but very concise.

I myself had some serious troubles entering the cuckold lifetstyle.

That's why I wrote some blog posts about it here: https://lovinsmallpenis.wordpress.com/how-to-begin-cuckolding/

I would appreciate any opinions as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cuckold husbands view

I read this with interest as I am a cuckold husband, although with me, I was the one interested in being cuckold. At first I brought home cuckold porn, saying I picked up from a friend at work, no idea what its about and lets watch.

Eventually my wife got curious and she enjoyed another man, which in turn led to others and eventually leading the cuckold lifestyle.

Unlike above there is no meanness and she tells me she loves me all the more for allowing her to have lovers.

She does like to come home with her pussy full of sperm and enjoys me going down on her that way.

If she invites a lover home, she encourages me to suck him and then watch as he fucks her, she loves being licked out after and ensures I get all the cream pie,

I must warn that once you go down the cuckold route, there is no turning back, we live in a small village, (Kinross) and its surprising how many married men visit my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting

I really enjoyed your report. It was very informative and has provided some answers to a lengthy investigation.

This confirms that women who do this to their husbands truly have no love. Glad I'm single.

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
A word of advice

Whatever you are taking, stop it. It's not doing you any good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm guessing most of the people commenting...

...don't have a general understanding of how Dom/sub relationships work. The submissive actually has all the power. However- both parties MUST be aware of the situation and willing to participate.

Also- men who are truly secure in their sexuality and manhood- would actually be more open to explore different sexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very nice

yes I a man was working for a lady one day I told her who she think she was to fire her maid she told me it my right she was not doing her work I said well you had her do every thing you want no she did knot like to do laundry just look at my clothes there still knot clean I told her how hard is it to do laundry I wash my clothes well if you think it easy why knot do them for me I said I have lots of work out side well then how could you look out side its raining I said dam well then I guess I do your laundry you can start with these thing and you better wash by hand just maybe if you a good job I let you do them all the time well all that day I wash her clothes first her blouses and dress then her panties and bras I stop to take my shirt off and I was about to pick up a red bra when she walk in with a cup of coffee here she said sit have some coffee I sat down on a chair I still had the bra on my shoulder it just hand at my chest she saw this now she said why you got my bra haft on I told her I just pick it up to wash when you came in I was about to remove her bra when she got up here let me hook up the bra I like to see what a man look in one I look at her I never wore a bra before that when I told once I try panties on she ask may I yes why knot it just for fun she hook up the bra well after that I wore the bra all day she told me that she had to go shopping and be back in two hours I ask if she would take the bra off she told me wear it and do not take it off if you are really good I will buy you some nice thing well I work all after noon in a bra did clean the house she came home a round six with five bags of shopping she look at the house it was clean you did a good job well after that I clean her place and did her laundry every day she had me in a bra then one day at a time I start to wear panties soon I was dress as her maid then it happen I novice my breasts has grow a bit and my ass was nice and round then one night as I was getting ready for bed she came in my room I ask what she want that when she told me to make you my bitch boy she came over ripe my nightie off throw me on the bed with my ass in the air feet on the floor now my ass hole was open and leg move I felt some cream go on my ass and some in my hole just then I look up in the mirror and saw her in a dido cock it now was at my ass hole she shove it in a bit and then it was all the way in it hurt like hell but feel good she told me you like this bitch she keep it up well bitch I ask you yes miss I like it that a good girly bitch then you will be my knew maid she put her hand on my breasts and pinch my nipples I said yes miss please let me be your girly bitch then you will be now after two years I look more girly I had my ears done nails and hair done up as a girl and her lady friend just love me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you must be joking

I had a great laugh after reading this. This is not going to work. At least not on me. If my wife wanted to do this, then she can leave and try it with another man, who will be an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shrugs

Well if my wife to be will attempt do these steps to me I will not think twice to get her out of my life. There are lots of women out there you should know that. You women are easy to replace. In fact, you wither faster than men. Our charm is just that amazing. Good article though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have wished my wife would have done this forever

I never knew it had a name, Cuckholding. I had caught my wife flirting more than a few times and was super pissed. Fought about it. But deep down inside it turned me on incredibly. I've told my wife about this feeling and told her I'd be willing to share her and how turned on I would be to see her fuck and suck off another guy. I've even hit her up on doing a threesome (guy/guy/girl). What more could a girl ask for? She said that that is just fantasy and that it would ruin our marriage. I don't think it would. Sexually she is very open minded. Really how can I plead my case to her and convince her that this could work. I know she would enjoy fucking other guys. I'd enjoy seeing it and her telling me about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AmunRa218AmunRa218almost 8 years ago
Moronic Story

You make it sound all men want this. Sorry to disappoint you but this story couldn't be further from the truth. The wife tried this, gave her an ultimatum to stop the shit and put our marriage back on the tracks. She didn't believe me. Told her if she ever tried to bring another person, male or female, into our marriage I would walk in a heartbeat. She didn't believe me. Came home from work one day and behold there was a strange guy in the den. Told her me or him, one of us is leaving. She didn't believe me. Because of all the previous build up shit, had divorce papers ready. Opened my briefcase and gave her a copy that will be served tomorrow. Dip shit didn't know what to do, took his picture with my cell phone and told him I was suing him next. He came at me, big mistake. After laying him out with a sucker punch and kick to the balls, politely helped him leave. Not!! Stupid wife didn't believe me when I helped her pack. Divorced and now remarried to wonderful woman who knows the story. Playfully she tried to gage my reaction when she said she wanted another person. This time pulled out the prenup and said go ahead. She believed me and we're still happily married. Your premise that all men would like this is patently false. Wish I could write a sequel about "How to divorce stupid women the easy way".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who are you to judge with negative comments !

Well first of all ladies do you keep youre mouth shut when youre husbands order you around ? Honey fetch me a bear .... Sweethaert make me a sandwich ..... Yes my love that's fine ill jump to make you one ..... but around the corner you bitch and moan . O yes so im listening to wives that don't tell there husbands no get it yourself isn't that being a bit of a cuckold ! These wives that are first to complain look at youre sexlife this just turned you on !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
too late

The seed is planted! There angry guys are on the way there now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New at this

I am the husband and it's hard I've gotten feisty I don't want to loose my hot wife so she does what she wants like goes dancing with other men ,Tex with guy friends go to dinner gets home at 4 in the morning but I love that woman I'm getting use to it and I'm not going no where and by the way she's a bbw. I wouldn't change a thing just maybe next I hope she goes black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fag cuck shit

deus vult faggots

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All my girlfriends and first wife fucked other guys behind my back

All my girlfriends and first wife fucked other guys behind my back, but eventually flaunted it. I thought it was cool they were so sexual. It turned me on. Guys pursued each of them. I acted big, all the guys wanted what I had. Funny thing is all of them eventually left me for guys with huge cocks. We all still live in the same town. When I see them they still flaunt it. My current wife knows everything and has now started dating too. I'm not sure what it is they see in me that I don't know? -FH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lol

My wife tried to chuckhold me I left her and ended up fucking 4 of her friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My husband has broached the subject with me and has been driving me mad to do this for years!!?? I am a little scared to be honest, it's not something that I really want to do but he is saying if I love him I will do it. Making a fantasy a reality there is no going back from that although my husband seems to think we will be ok I have severe reservations about being bullied into doing something I am scared of. We have been together over 20years and have a family. Is it a risk worth taking or shall we just end it all now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How to never become a cuck

You take the bitch and look her in the eye and say, "I always assume ya cheat'n, so I'm never hurt when I find out ya is"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot wife

Tf my wife became a hot wife and with drew all sex from me .I'd go out and find a lady who would please me and let me please her, a cuckold i would not be.

My wife would get her freedom divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you hate your husband...

To anyone thinking of following this 'advice', if you hate your husband that much, don't bother with all of this. Just get out of the marriage as fast as possible. You might think it's great applying the femdom, but actually you're allowing yourself to get eaten away by hatred and nastiness. Actually, the character in this story bears many of the characteristics of a sociopath if not a psychopath. If you feel that way, you should seek treatment as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Written by a man

This has clearly been written by a man - and not just any old man but a man who is desperate for his wife to have sex with other men. Such men cannot bear to think that they are weird or unusual in this fetish, so they need to believe that all men really feel this way. They crave the support of other cuckolds to tell them that they aren't the wimpish, perverted excuses for men that, deep down, they know they really are. They try very hard to encourage other people to join the 'lifestyle', as they call it, and this is just someone's weak attempt to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb, dumb, dumb

A couple of biker types found a younger brother caught in this situation. And his wife and several of her friend couples wives doing this to their husbands, were taken to a Mexican whore house and live there now......LOL

true story......no name

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this story made me laugh so hard!!

ok, so ive been looking for stories of where wives try to dominate their husbands but fail horribly, cause lets be honest...the guys in the stories where they get cuckolded or dominated by their wife is not realistic at all. Most Heterosexual men would snap the instant their significact other even tried pull any to bullshit i read. I know that if my wife or girlfriend ever tried to make me submitt or try to force me to to do something to me, or tie me up to a bed-

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sure

Ya know, I would put my wifes head threw a wall if she tried any of this bs. Going out with the girls and flirting would turn into....you will find your cloths in back yard. Give me a new name...and you will get a new one as well "whore" . Try to control the money and the account will be shut down. Get mean....well I wrote the fucking book on it. You have to be one weak bitch to fall for or like this!

Anna_LauraAnna_Lauraover 7 years ago
Too extreme

This is extreme and unrealistic, I doubt that it would ever work in real life. A woman who wants to have sex with other men without hiding it from her husband will either get him to agree to a don't-ask-don't-tell agreement, which can work very well, or humiliate him and undermine him in subtler ways, simply by making him feel sexually inadequate - but without all this stuff about makin him into an unpaid servant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The ultimate Marriage

An excellent guide to a happy and successful marriage. If you don't agree, then stop reading cuckolding stories and articles. Let people decide what's good for their marriage and what's not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What the actual fuck is this?

Let me catch my wife trying to cuckold me. I'mma bring a prostitute to the house, fuck her in the ass right in front of my wife, spit in my wife's face, and make her sign the divorce papers.

r3103r3103about 7 years ago
Excellent story ..............

I really enjoyed reading this ! It contains some very erotic ideas+ shows a very exciting and practical way forward for any couple thinking of progressing towards a dominant wife / feminised husband situation which for many of us is very, very arousing.It will work fine on a consensual basis, ie. if both partners want to go that way and the wife is already quite assertive, maybe with her own job/career and interests outside the home,and the husband has failed at his job or doesn't enjoy it. It helps if he's low or average on the testosterone score, has small balls and cock + little beard growth and/ or has always been a 'mummy's boy.' A wife who is financially independent doesn't really need a husband but she could use an assistant around the house who knows his place ! Eventually the hotwife should be able to bring her boyfriends home anytime she wants and the feminised husband should be wearing lipstick and a sexy outfit himself (herself?) and acting as a maid for the amorous couple including licking the boyfriend's feet and giving him oral.Heaven!

r3103r3103about 7 years ago
It has to be consensual

PS.Reading some of the angry sounding comments from guys I realise that I should have stressed the word 'consensual' ie. as with any sexual activity, both partners need to agree to what's going on. If the husband or male partner

is a high-testosterone very dominant 'Alpha male' type of guy this is obviously not the way forward for you- but then why read this type of story if the idea makes you angry and hostile ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And this is the reason

That there are so many divorces!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure crap!

This is more like a step by step guide of how to fuck up your marriage, drive your man into another womans arms and get divorced.

No real man would stand for this shit, If you were lucky you'd find yourself in the spare room, if not you get kicked into the curb.

And as to the chastity stuff, well if my wife ever presented me with a chastity device her next move would be a visit to hospital to get it removed from her ass!

I know that there are some guys who cream their jeans at the thought of their wives fucking around. but then they are not real men, just males pretending to be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Such rage

Are you actually afraid that this will happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anonymous

@lovecucks - Why don't you just admit that you're just a bisexual female looking for a bisexual female sex partner who can join in when you have sexual relations with what are obviously bisexual men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting Post and Interesting comments but

Here we have the post from a women that tells the world that men want to be put into this situation, they get hot and bothered. Looking through what is presented, I can never see words that speak of a couple exploring together to bring a deeper love, communication that is focused on discovering the total accepting of each other by keeping the fun between the two and words like commitment of the primary relationship. If a man or a women has issues that they want to go outside the relationship, why don't we ever see a post that speaks of a level of communication that allows both partners to understand why she would want to move her husband to a position in the relationship where she loses respect and the passion isn't there for him, it has moved to a different focus. Yes, this type of situation can allow a couple to be liberated with each other, but one must see that the dynamics change that seem to end what was put together in the first place. So the question comes to mind: Why can't a women work to not cuckold or either gender not cheat on their partner? Answer to that question is I love you until I change my mind. Commitment is different today since I throw away the toy once I am tired of playing with it. So are you the alpha or have men lost that part of themselves while not understanding there is a tender warrior deep inside them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Your advice is close. However, the man must be willing to do all this. And if he consents, he is willing. I have given my wife this control over our sex lives, yet she has never used it. But when we have used it fir fantasy, the sex is so hot!!!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Not at all true

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "it's a myth" that men aren't the type for cuckolding,nor that "many cuckolds begin as ordinary husbands"!Were did you get these NONSENSES?!THE VERY LARGE MAJORITY OF MEN AREN'T THE TYPE FOR CUCKOLDING and THIS IS THE VERY TRUTH,not a myth!Also,MANY CIUCKOLDS DO NOT BEGIN as "ordinary husbands",but ARE SUBMISSIVE HUSBANDS even from an early point of their marriage!

And regarding this story,I MUST SAY THAT IT'S A COMPLETE ABERRATION!If a man would be willing to do all those things that are enumarated in there,HE MUST BE TOTALLY INSANE or he is A PERVERT WHO LIKES SUCH THINGS and,in that case HE SIMPLY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TAUGHT to do them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"How to Cuckold Your Husband"

or better known as the slut guide to quick divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Annony's dead ex 2wife made him a cuck 100 timesover

she fucked so many men he had more cunt and cock uice to drink evert night all during their so called marriage!!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Idiot

anonymous-5,you're just a BIG IDIOT!Shut the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very ture

I am a man but now I am a sissy my lady friend turn me into one and I could not be happier it start as a joke one day for fun she even put fake breasts on me with glue and then she had me dress in a black bra with matching panties after they were on and she show me a mirror I look like a man in drag she told me do I like my new tits I said yes but I still look like a man she said I not done yet she did my toe nails in bright red and finger nails in pink then make up lips red ear rings and a wig then a white see though blouse she then undid the top of the blouse that way people can see your breast a little then a short black skirt after that we went out shopping were she brought me more clothes one sale lady told her I look lovey in that outfit she told he some thing and then I saw her smile after shopping I ask my lady what she told the sale lady she said I told her you are my sissy girl friend and to night my dear she coming over well after that night I beg them to let me be there sissy and let me dress as a girl they said yes then it happen the sale lady remove her clothes and I saw a big strap on cock she told me come my dear it time you beg to be are bitch and that when I knew then I was to be a sissy girly boy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How to become a complete whore in a few simple steps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hahahaha

If a woman tried to do that to me, I’d pin her down and put a knife in her pussy. Fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Lmao how to be a whore married to limp dick fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just when I thought that women couldn't be any more fucktarded....I read this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
alpha cuckolds unknowily

Many of the comments that go on about how they would smack their wives if ever tried that most likely have a cheating wife anyway and they are cuckold unknowingly,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Being a cuckold is a wonderful thing

I've been Cuckolding my husband for over a decade. He Is a great lover and it was hard for me at first. Yes,I cheated early on but I didn't consider us dating then. He was excited about "his"whore. Years later I fuck who I want and the sextalk after is the best climatic experience ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My girlfriend wants to cuckold me with black men

I’m a 25 year old guy and my gf is 22, we go to same university in Sweden, she’s Swedish and really hot and I love her a lot, but when we talk about sex she always says that her wettest fantasy is to have sex with black men,( both giving blowjobs and having her pussy filled with cum) At first I just ignored it and took it as if she’s trying to provoke me but the past 2 months she’s denied me a lot of sex, first blowjobs and then sex became more about her ( only cunnilingus and finish with a handjob).. When we watch porn she always wants to watch interracial creampie porn or BLACKED then demanding me to eat her out while she watches it. I’m starting to feel hopeless about this relationship and I’m really emotionally attached to her, like she’s my soul mate.. Either I Submit to her fantasies and become her cuckold, which means I also have wear chastity while she has the key at all times because she wants to be only one who sleeps around in the relationship while I stay fully monogamous and loyal to her she said. Or dump her which really sucks, The past 3 weeks I have mastrubated mostly to interracial cuckold porn and chastity femdom porn sometimes even pictures with captions by myself, just to imagine how it would feel if I would submit to her fantasy, it’s slightly becoming a bit of a turn on but not enough to commit to it. when I threatened her to break up yesterday she mentioned that she saw my browsing history and that she didn’t believe that I was going to leave her. I’m going to keep watching the femdom and interracial porn meanwhile, but I’d like some advices on how to be a interracial cuckold, could you send me a email just write your thoughts and maybe rules or advices how to do this and fully commit to such a bizzare thing, message me at ill.krill@gmail.com I think this could help my gf alot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An Egyptian Muslim

This is against God's teachings. Do what is mentioned above, and you will go to hell after you die. God will not even look at you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Word Is Cuckold...Not Cuckhold

There are different lifestyles for everybody. There are heterosexual men who crossdress. There are nudists who keep sex within the marriage. There are gay men who love only one other man. There are lesbians who love only one woman. There are swingers who love a select group of men and women. There are women who love their husband, but crave sex with other men. There are women who have sex with other men for the sole purpose of humiliating the husband. There are women who get excited when their lovers beat and brutalize their husband. Takes all kinds. And I have only brushed the surface.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely nuts!

How dare you!? Women of the world who think this way. This is nothing more than oppression of men and marriage! Reverse the role in your mind game and think how you would feel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks !

This is gonna work!

Sinisterotica20001Sinisterotica20001over 5 years ago
Very hot and well written!

First off, I don't understand (or care about, actually) people who come to a site for amateur erotica to moralize. Bizarre.

This is one of the best "how to" guides I've read and really does give females interested in turning their husbands or boyfriends into submissive cucks a game plan. The author clearly understands the psychology at play.

I'd add a few more steps to the list, but the most important is probably:

- Getting your husband comfortable with you having male friends that you talk about in erotic terms and contrast favorably with him. For example, "Pete works out a lot. I wish you looked as good as he does shirtless." Make sure he apologizes for any failings you point out and suggests ways to compensate you for them.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
How to

I will make my wife read these steps. Thank you.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Immaturity

People who are immature in their own minds and need a crutch to lean on, like cuckolding are losing the best thing they already have, interaction with a sweet and loving spouse. You give love a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sick

Why marry a man if your only wish is to degrade, humiliate and belittle him? All you are showing is what a selfish , controlling bitch you are. Too insecure to treat him as an equal so you have to dominate him. Self centered in the extreme. You care only about your happiness and don't care that you are destroying him inside. Pathetic that you want to take any semblance of happiness and dignity from the man who loves you enough to do anything for you. Should be ashamed of yourself. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago
Whoa...

I thought it was remarkably clever. Does it belong in how to? A question for the philosophers. But the hate...

I'm sorry the author got such a response. It's just a kink. Why should only a woman want to be treated like an object and only a "real" man want to fuck a bunch of women? It's just a fun fantasy, if it's not your thing, don't keep reading

And comment

I hope this person writes again. Very cool style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Husband Who Is A Cuckold

My wife and I started this about ten years ago. I have a very small dick and unable to satisfy her and I know she may have been thinking about divorce so I suggested she get sex from another man. She wasn't too keen about it at first but one day she told me she might want to try it. The rest is history. I am completely submissive to her. I have rules to follow, chores to do and she does spank me if I screw up. She now dates and sleeps with whoever she wants. Sometimes she brings them home and sometimes she goes to their place. She does keep me in a chastity cage which make me more submissive. She is so much happier now because she gets cock when ever she wants it but she gets oral every night from me which makes me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New

We just began this about 6 months ago and you can read some bad things about this but if you do it right it works well. We like it and it has helped us out a lot. I just wished I started this earlier.

g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clarity

Looks like the blueprint for destroying families. All is good between consenting adults, and then the kids who cares it's all about pleasure right?

I wonder how many stupid cunts will read this and destroy their families, I bet 5 for every one that actually succeeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There's no love in this drivel

Neither literally nor figuratively.

But, of course, cuckoldry has nothing to do with genuine, reciprocal love.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

This might be interesting if there was love. Why be with a man you have no respect for? Why stay married to a woman who has no concern for your well being?

I get that this is just fantasy and not reality. Reality is more interesting than just selfish cruelty to a spouse.

At least describe what the woman gets out of the marriage other than a pathetic slave. Describe the wife giving her husband what we all need. Emotional intimacy.

TrueWriterTrueWriteralmost 3 years ago

I'm one of those men that has a wife who screwed around from the time we married her at 18 yo until she was 53. A total of 159 men at least. She had three children and I think Ll by different fathers. She hardly ever used birth control. I participated in 37 threesome . 70 of the men had her for 6 months or more. 64 were one night stands. Shewed to me about being fucked by other men until she was 23 yo.old

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

I think my wife has been reading garbage like this after I go to bed! No sex for a long time, refuses to lift a finger around the house hence I do it including all the outside maintenance. She hasn't gotten to the point of losing weight(she needs to!) & she never dresses sexy BUT when that happens, that's when I kick her to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of horseshit.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

I’ve read a lot bullshit on LW. All the 12” dicks, sluts “addicted” to cum, and all the “training “ crap. I’ll just add this to the shit pile. No guy is ever going to let some stupid cunt dictate his sexual future. Never going to happen unless she picked a true submissive for a husband. My guess is she has about 1 change in a thousand of being married to a “secret” submissive, so this training plan will land her in divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s the worst thing I read ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I married a man that was the epitome of normal. Then a year in to our marriage he slowly starts hinting around to me he wants to be a cuck and wants me to fuck other men. He even eats their cum out of my pussy. He is totally submissive and even has considered being left without pussy ever again. It can happen and men are willing to be dominated in every aspect .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife is a whore and I love it

DebswallowsDebswallowsover 1 year ago

This isn't how we did it but to each,their own. My husband and I started a lot differently. We watched a little porn now and then but we both liked two men and a woman. He asked one night while we watched two guys fucking a woman,what do you think of that? My answer was, she is one lucky bitch. He asked if I ever thought about about it and I said I had. We had several comments on it over a few months and then one night openly discussed it and decided to try it just once. We invited a mutual friend over one evening for a few drinks with the intention of maybe talking to him about being a partner in this. He is a good looking guy and has been divorced for a few years and we have both been a bit flirty off and on. After a bit of discussion among the three of us I moved to the sofa beside him and put my hand on his upper leg and he put his on my upper part of my skirt. A couple minutes later we were lip locked and rubbing each sexually. After a short time I led him to the bedroom and we made love without my husband joining in,only sitting in the room jerking off. It was a great session and my husband and I talked about it for a couple of weeks and I told him that if he wanted me to do it again I was going to take total control and he agreed. I talked with our friend alone and informed him to ignore my husband and he agreed. For the next month our friend came over every Saturday night and fucked me in front of him and would go home after midnight or so and I would let my husband have some after a little begging. Then the friend started spending the night and the three of us slept in the king sized bed together but hubby wasn't allowed to touch me while our friend Tom was there. Tom and I had sex all during the night and I made hub bring whatever we needed. If I went to the bathroom I made him wipe the pee. after a couple weekends I made him lick the pee but to only touch me with his tongue. After a couple of months I met another guy through a friend and went to his place a couple of times and would tell hubs about it and make him lick me and ask him how the other guy's cock tasted,which turned him on so I really got hard on him. After he licked me I would give him a blow job. After fucking this guy for a month I told him my hub was a cuckold and wanted to introduce him and he agreed. I invited him over but didn't tell hub it was a large black man which shocked him a bit but didn't say anything. Big A. sat on the sofa with me and hub sat in a chair I had placed a few feet away. We did a lot of foreplay and Big A took my clothes off while I had his big cock out over his pants. I had Big A stand up with me and told Hub to undress him while we made out standing there. When he finished we sat back down cuddled and I told hub to undress and stand in front of us. I asked if he thought my pussy wanted his skinny white dick or this BIG BLACK COCK. (Hubby is a big guy too but). He said the big black one and I told him to get on his knees and crawl over to me. By that time he was hard and throbbing. I told him to eat me and don't look at me while Big A and I made out. I told him to stop and I started stroking A while we smooched. Big A was standing like a rocket and I asked if hub could feel it. I told hub to feel a real man with a real cock and he wrapped a hand around it. I told him to stroke while A and I made out for a while. I talked pretty dirty to him about what was going to happen and it turned him on even more. I told him to eat me while stroking A and he did. At that point I knew he was cucked big time. I threw a leg over my lover and told hub to put A's cock in my pussy which he did several times that night. I made him squeeze and massage A's balls which he enjoyed. Again,the three of us slept in the same bed and when A had to piss we all went to the bathroom together and I made hub hold his cock while A pissed. Big A went home the next day and I told hub I wanted him to suck A when we got back together and he was reluctant. I assured him if he didn't he would never get any of my pussy again. The next Saturday night Big A was back and we went through the same routine as before except this time after stroking A I told him to lick the head a little. A and I went back to making out and hub got louder with his licks and then I saw he had as much in his mouth as he could get. I told him to get the fuck off that cock and I asked A,who was like a rocket again,to stand up. I started sucking him and told hub to taked care of his balls. Again he did. We all went to bed with same routine but the next morning we all got in the shower and I made hub wash us. This has been going on with Hub and acouple other guys for three and a half years with me becoming more dominate. I have told him one of these days one of them is going to fuck him. In the beginning I never would have believed my or my husband's life style would have evolved into this but it has. To be fair we do have another woman from time to time but she is less dominate than I am and we are bi. Any way,thats how I did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the FLR destructive kind of cuckolding. This is the mentality that says, "I want my hubby to be like a close girlfriend." Women scream about being controlled, manipulated, blackmailed, bullied and pressured, but if they are doing it, these behavior take on the mantle of female empowerment, 'gurl power' and all that related insanity. This is serial misandry, pure and simple. Treat a dog like this, and they'll arrest you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is going to sound personal, and it is.

I really hope you haven't destroyed anyone with this. Unfortunately, there's going to be people on Literotica who will read this, take it to heart, and then hurt someone else with it. Divorces, physical abuse from emotional turmoil, broken people... what you've outlined is horrific.

I know we're supposed to have an attitude of "To each their own" and "It's just some writing, words can't hurt." and such, and of course some will read this and say "If it offended you, you're a hypocrite because you finished reading it!", but what you've said in your diatribes...

I suspect you've been damaged. I also suspect you are spreading that damage around.

You wrote this article I'm commenting on more than a decade ago. You haven't been back since submitting a story in 2019.

Whether or not you live this life, or it's just words you've put down and submitted with no basis in fact, there's going to be someone, somewhere, who reads this, and says "I bet I can do that to my significant other."

And someone then gets hurt.

You aren't a guru. You aren't leading anything. You're giving instruction on how to tear down peoples self-worth, and benefit from it. Supposedly.

Please, stop. Delete these how-to's if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made my wife fess up where she found this drivel. She had begun being abusive in her words "to spice our sex life". This is horrible advice and almost led to a divorce. As I am typing this she is crying in our bedroom.

I like being submissive in the bedroom and I don't even mind her sleeping with other people and then jerking me off afterwards. But it is a thing for US. Our pleasure. Not just for her.

What is described in this text is an abusive relationship and that is actually how I confronted my wife. I told her very clearly I don't know what is going on with her but she was doing things that were emotionally abd physically abusive and she either got a lid on it and went to therapy or we were through. I also told her that she should pack a bag and go spend a week with her parents to think about life and where she wants to go with this relationship because I don't tolerate abuse. I also talked to a friend of hers who she respects and who is a therapist and she blew up on her massively. And I am glad she did. Because it just compounded the message that she was being an asshole.

What is being described here is restraining order levels of abuse. And if you care for your partner you should not even try to do this. If your partner wants this in his life, he will ask for it. I mean, my wife withholding sex at the moment doesn't work because the last thing I want is to be intimate with that "bitch". It is not sexy. It is not empowering. It is not a relationship.

Whoever wrote this never did this in real life. It is a fetish. A fantasy. But reality is a lot different. Do not do this!

wifeserverwifeserverover 1 year ago

A well-written, nice guide to a woman's happiness and a fulfilling role for a husband.

WriteStarWriteStarover 1 year ago

Tldr: as a woman: doing this to ur partner is abuse. Worse abuse than most domestic violence victims endure. I speak out of experience.

I keep coming back to this, to look through the comments and report the people that openly support such abuse in real life. U guys are sick. And from what I noticed the administration team agrees since many end up getting banned. (At least that's how it looks to me)

This story appeals to a lot of people because yes. Obviously everyone wants someone that worships them and doesn't ask for anything in return. But what ur outlining here is the equivalent of a man kidnapping his girlfriend to train her as a sexslave in some eastern European backwater. Yes it's emotional instead of physical abuse but at least physical wounds can heal. U destroy life's with this and from other comments I guess u also destroyed marriages. I do not wish u harm like others since I do not think u mean anything bad. This is more of an antidote to all these people actually defending this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of evil, psychopathic garbage. To any one who follows this: enjoy your divorce. This is blatant psychological abuse and the judge is unlikely to be kind to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My ex tried this and I left her. I found this 2 years after I left her. Step by step, she followed this to the word. I didn't have a clue that she was following a formula, I just saw that she was being unnecessarily mean and I couldn't stop her. We are both getting up in age and I check on her from time to time. She seems extremely lonely now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I realized this has been happening to women all along! Almost every man has done majority of the things written to their wife/GF. What more, even family members have treated their daughters using these same formulas, denying them credit, devaluing their hope and aspirations and of course belittling them in every way as part of "cultured upbringing " which no doubt made them slaves to men around. Even men who weren't naturally abusive, turned abusive with them or her office colleagues took advantage of her "niceness" aka social conditioning to please men. Unfortunately men who have been brought in such toxic environemnt end up living similar lives. No wonder people pleaser and narcissists are on the rise in equal proportions, one feeds off the other!

People are hating on this piece of EXCELLENT piece of crisp, concise writing. Yes, if someone is abusive or buys into this centuries old game that "raising meek, submissive" women (or men in this case) will lead to happiness as if one submits to the devil peace ensures since he won't be disturbed and eat you. Then, if people try this deliberately and in totality, as is, will bring ruin for their happiness and peace and trust like it has made women and children to be.

BUT, this doesn't take away from the fact that it is a highly insightful, loaded with crisp social formulae that have been in use since time immemorial by an abuser on the abused knowingly or unknowingly irrespective of gender or social role and status. It helped me to parent better and avoid pitfalls shown here, identify and avoid extractive and exploitative work colleagues and regulate marital relation well by using mild down formulas here to restrain negative behavior from spouse even if done unknowingly (we all have been using some of these formulae already in varied forms to the detriment of others) and use some of them put here but differently to not let good things get diluted as they are always "available" on call and become a norm when effort and thought goes behind it to sustains the good deeds in a relationship, like in marital setup, restrain on sex is good to keep the craving alive as opposed to nothing more left to it given its always there and has no challenge to it.

All in all, an excellent piece of writing. I am astonished its not published nor spoken on Ted talk. This very content can be repackaged to present it as an abusive relationship as also a happy relationship since it can be used both ways. And it has had both effects as seen in comments here.

Well done author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd guess it's a male fantasy, not actually a woman's story. I'm a man and have fantasies along these lines. I'm sure that going down a path like this *consensually* could be fulfilling for some couples, I'm sure, but sure, as presented, it's both implausible and abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Former Bull weighing in here. This is such a toxic and unhealthy approach. It would be unwise to take this advice. I agree with previous comments "this is a male fantasy, not actually a woman's story". This isn't how it works. I have helped wives introduce their husbands to the idea of becoming their cuckold in a loving, respectful, and non-abusive ways. Helped them avoid pitfalls and problems. Roughly 90% are happily married still and in a cuckold marriage because they set the ground work correctly and still openly communicate. If you have specific questions my Literotica account is supposed to be activated pending review. User Name: BrutalBuddha

Devid007Devid007about 1 year ago

Ha ha ha it is so funny 😂😅😅😅 and you know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lmmfao. 😂.

This should be called how to destroy your marriage and get devorced.

Do not believe this it's pure bull.

You can not have a cockold husband unless it's what he wants to begin with.

And in that case if he really wants it he will discuss it with you not the other way around.

SomehowyouSomehowyou11 months ago

This is so beautiful. I can only wish that I could play games like this with my wife. I'll play the games but we will have a safe word. Because, I'm buying that fishing boat and I'll golf when I want LOL!!!

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

This is dumb. You can't just make someone a submissive personality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, this isn't exactly right. Especially in a BDSM setting. The sub is the one that needs to initiate it, not the Dom. A Dom should never force a kink on his/her sub. Otherwise, it's no longer a kink, it's abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"The most common reason a women doesn't cuckold her husband is that she thinks he'll never go for it - that he's not the type. This is such a myth that it must be dispelled immediately. Many cuckolds begin as ordinary husbands. Your husband may even be as manly as men come, but don't worry, cuckolding is often a just a matter of helping your hubby discover his submissive side. Take heart in the fact that underneath all his machissimo and pride, there is a cock loving wimp that is begging you to force him to do all sorts of nasty things."

-

If this is a comedy piece, and it seems to be, then that statement lets you know this is just for a laugh.

-

If this is serious, then it proves how delusional the writer is.

-

Don't do this, to anyone. It's tripe. It's harmful. It will end things badly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"How to have an abusive relationship 101"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is horrible lol. This is the worst way. There are two very different approaches. With a man thay is even strong and masculine you don't have to break him. And why would you want him weak and pathetic. Whip. Lol your married to him. No. If he is like that but loving and provides and cares for you? It's so easy. Lol. No blow jobs lol extra blow jobs but with a finger in his ass. If he has a big ego tell him thank you for doing this for me. Always give him an out in the beginning. Be sweet when he does what you want and build him up outside the bedroom. If he's too small or cums to fast hopefully he makes you cum eating pussy. Sigh really big when he cums too fast when he asks what's wrong. Say you didn't cum and you were really close. Please eat me out and make me cum. And offer something in return. Just my clit you won't taste it. Have him eat you while he use a toy on you. Tell him you wish he could eat you while he fucked you. Later asking if your pussy tastes good while a big toy is in it. Turning into while a big dick is in it. Plant the seeds. Watch porn together. Oh what's this a threesome video. If he loves you he will do anything for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous