How to Destroy a Perfect Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, around five Janet said she had to leave to pick up their children from her mothers. When Carl suggested he give Janet the ride no one said at thing. Least of all Janet. She simply gathered her things, looked at her ex and said, "I'm ready when you are". With that they said their goodbyes leaving Dan and Carrie alone in the room.

Carrie turned to her husband and said, "So now what? What do we do now Danny?"

Looking over at Mrs. Wilson, Dan replied, "Hell if I know Carrie. We could go pick up the kids from your moms, go home and watch a movie tonight? I really don't know. Got any ideas?"

"No, for tonight that's a good idea. We can spend all day Saturday around the house all together. No plans, just whatever. Sunday, I want us all to go to church. Please..."

Dan nodded his head thoughtfully in consideration then smiled gently, "Fine, sounds like a plan."

"Danny, before when I asked about we are we going to do now, I was asking us, our marriage."

"Carrie, I told you before that I don't know. What I do know is we need to take a break from all this nonsense and not talk about it anymore. It's time to move on and start something new. As far as I am concerned, we lived happily ever after."

And so they did.