How to do a Dollification session?

Story Info
How to be a perfect doll fuck.
1.4k words
4.04
17.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers

Dollification is a fetish where a partner is "transformed" into a sex doll through makeup, mannerisms, or even plastic surgery. The doll-like partner generally takes on a more submissive role and enjoys being played with, while the dominant is aroused by the control he exerts over the doll.

Dollification does not necessarily lead to sexual intercourse. In some cases, this fetish can be incorporated into the couple's daily activities. For example, the wife may dress up as a doll and adopt a stiff, lifeless posture while her husband performs typical doll play activities. These include brushing her hair, changing her clothes and shoes, serving her tea, feeding her, etc.

The doll-like partner can also enjoy transforming into a figurine. In more extreme cases, this fetish can even lead to various forms of surgery to alter its appearance and therefore look like a doll. Valeria Valeryevna Lukyanova, for example, is a Ukrainian model who stands out for her numerous surgeries to transform her into a human Barbie doll.

Here are some popular fetishes:

The Ragdoll: Often with freckles, lips and a geisha wig. She remains unfazed by anything her master or creator may do to her.

Ball-joint (posing doll): This doll loves to show off, she likes to hold a pose for a long time. Her clothes resemble those of a ballerina.

Barbie: This fetish is often associated with that of "bimbofification". They are particularly fond of plastic surgery in order to look like the plastic of the famous American Barbie doll.

Rubber Doll: The doll often wears beautiful latex jumpsuits. It's a tasty mix between the fetishism of latex and that of dollification.

Kitty/Puppy Doll: here we approach the practice of petplay, the doll dresses up with cat, fox or rabbit ears, cute little tails, leash collars etc.

Fuckbot: Much more access to sexuality and the "geek" universe, this is a sex doll with the sole purpose of satisfying its creator or owner.

Being a sex doll is a recurring fantasy for many women. It's hard to say if you'll really like it until you try it. Being brainless and helpless while someone manipulates and uses your body (in a consensual way) for their own pleasure can be very exciting.

That said, it's possible that much of the fantasy revolves around the beauty and fashion aspects. We've reviewed the prettiest sexdolls to find the best ways to impersonate a sex doll, if it's something you want to do for fetish love or just for fun, here's what we've got find.

Preparation of a sex doll

While obviously not necessary to fulfill this fantasy, it could be fun to shave or wax large parts of your body to play the role of a sex doll. After all, they are almost always hairless from the neck down. Then, exfoliate everything, with a body scrub or a dry brush, then moisturize. This way, your skin will be as smooth and even as possible.

Your facial skin could also use a little TLC. A peeling clay mask would be my choice if I was preparing for a dolling session, because it gently exfoliates your skin while pulling some of the gunk out of your pores, leaving a smoother surface that will look a little more like TPE or any other material used for sex dolls. Don't forget to hydrate!

Makeup of a sex doll

When sex doll makers don't go for the "natural look" of youth, they tend to give their dolls lots of eyeliner. You can fade it out to give it a sexy rock star look, or keep it precise if you prefer. It is usually black or dark brown and runs all the way around the eye, sometimes with a winged touch in the outer corner. This helps emphasize the eyes, one of the most prominent facial features of a sex doll. If you want your eyes to look bigger and wider, you can run a white or pale flesh-colored eyeliner pencil over the waterline. A good dose of mascara is also essential.

As for the mouth: sex dolls usually have large, full, pouting lips. You can use mildly irritating lip plumpers like to achieve this effect, or you can fake it by blending a lighter colored lipstick in the center of your lips on top of any other lipstick you're using.. It creates the illusion of fuller lips and it's a well-known trick that Marilyn Monroe's makeup artist used on her (and if she's not an icon aspiring to sex dolls everywhere, then who is?!). Many sex dolls wear a fairly natural and discreet lipstick, but you can also choose a bright pink or purple if you want to be bolder. In any case, a shiny gloss is essential.

The rest of your face is less important than these two main features, but you can still up your "doll" quotient by doing a full face of foundation and concealer to even out your skin tone and give it a vaguely plasticized look. Be sure to set these products with powder, sex doll skin is almost always matte. A subtle, well-blended blush on the apples of your cheeks completes the look.

A note for any makeup you choose: assuming you're not looking to have a blurry look for crease reasons (some people like to see smudges of mascara on the cheeks of a watery-eyed submissive, for example), you should choose products that are waterproof and well rated for longevity. The dolls' makeup is securely applied and won't flake or smudge, so yours should be too!

Hairstyle of an inflatable doll

If you only need to look like a sex doll (e.g. for photos) and you don't plan on being touched, manipulated, or taken as one, a wig is the obvious solution. Long blonde hair is a popular choice, but there are a million wig options just waiting to be explored.

If, however, you plan to be "used" when you're a doll, a wig probably won't do, as your "user" might want to pull your hair. Wear your real hair down, or in pigtails if long enough; these are the two easiest styles to wear. (Fixing the pigtails with cute, colorful ties is a good idea, especially if you're going for a youthful look).

The clothes of a sex doll

It goes without saying that most sex dolls are probably naked most of the time. It's fine if your dolling session is confined to your bedroom, but if you're planning on going out first (or even starting the scene with some kind of seduction, foreplay), you'll probably want to wear something.

Among the sex doll clothes are shiny bikinis, tight T-shirts, mini skirts, tiny shorts, matching lingerie sets and low cut bodycon dresses. It's best to wear something that another person could easily pull off your body without your cooperation, as you might want to stay perfectly still as part of the fun of a dolling scene. Thus, tight jeans and tight dresses are probably to be avoided, unless your partner wants a challenge!

Most sex dolls are remarkably curved. If you want to build some boob muscle (so to speak), you can wear a padded bra under whatever you're wearing. Also, some form-fitting clothes like, can give you the hourglass shape that sex dolls are known for, but they can be tricky to take off and aren't always practical once all other layers of clothing have been removed. so keep that in mind when choosing your set.

Many sex dolls are barefoot, but if your partner likes heels, boots, or any other type of shoe, you might as well give it a try. Knee-high or thigh-high socks can also reinforce a playful, feminine aesthetic, if that's what you're after.

Facial expression and behavior of a sexdoll:

How you act and move while in sex doll mode really depends on what you're hoping to get out of your scene, but in general you'll probably want to be blank-faced and still. Practice letting your eyes "roll away" like they do when looking out the window of a moving vehicle, for example, or when your mind wanders while waiting in line somewhere. (Without wanting to be too evangelical, staring at a gif of a spiral can help defocus your eyes in the sexy, insane way we're talking about). You don't want to look bored, so keep your eyes wide open for the most part, but just soften your gaze a bit.

As with the rest of your body, sex dolls are traditionally rigid and malleable. Your partner doesn't need to handle all of your body weight every time he wants to move you, you can agree in advance that you will help him when he moves you, as long as it doesn't ruin the moment. illusion for any of you.

SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers