All Comments on 'How to Dom Your Mom Ch. 02'

by Karenas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A little recap of the previous chapter would have been nice

Since there were twelve days between chapter one and chapter two, I didn't recall what the story was about, so I went back and skimmed the first chapter.

That's why I thought a recap would have been in order.

A great storyline along with being well planned out and well written.

Thanks for the good read.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Glad they got over their guilt, hope you continue their story.

KarenasKarenasover 11 years agoAuthor
12 Days?

This chapter starts the very next morning after they had sex. I don't know how you got the 12 days part. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear--I thought it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic.

A fantastic continuation of a great story.

I love your work! The only thing I can think that detracts from the story is the length. Not long enough.

Also there is the whole Jack thing to work on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story could, and should, carry on for many more chapters

What an incredible piece if imaginative and sensual writing........ Love it and your talents...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Beautiful! Actually made me cry. Thanks for this beautiful story.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 6 years ago
3rd?

2nd was great. Any chance of a 3rd? I really like how he 'strict' lover rather than a Dom, when he even IS in his 'Dom mode'.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Well all questions answered. !!!!

HE TRUELY LOVED HIS MOTHER. THANKS FOR A GOOD READ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story of love and domination. I only wish the story would continue and come to a firm conclusion.we have to use too much imagination to try to reach a final outcome. So please write on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a very good story, and instructional as well in explaining a bit about the dominant and submissive natures and roles that are inside of everyone to varying degrees. Also demonstrated some of the emotional turmoil that can accompany acting on these feelings. A constructive criticism that it was a bit rushed, but otherwise much more realistic than the usual mom-sub stories on this site. A wonderful effort. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous