How To Eat Your Own Cum

Story Info
Some helpful advice for men who long to taste their own.
917 words
4.39
11.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

Incredibly enough, the instructional portion of this guide is an entry in the 750 Word Project 2024

There's a physical and mental aspect one needs to get in touch with as a man who wants to taste their own cum.

The most common problem guys have with completing the act is a loss of desire once ejaculating, which makes a lot of sense.

Before masturbating one gets in the mood, then physically prepares for the act, likely turning to some sort of stimulus to help the process along.

Physiologically and psychologically, most men are trained to exit the sexual headspace once orgasm is achieved so beyond the physical setups (contorting oneself to ejaculating in one's mouth), so often the biggest obstacle is mental.

Some men learn how to have ruined orgasms, where they ejaculate but don't experience the draining climax.

Other ways to experience the taste of your own cum is to enlist help.

1. Ejaculate on or into a partner. The partner could either feed you (possibly in a dominant role), or have you commit to pleasing them by "cleaning up". This extends the sexual moment and allows you to remain in the proper headspace to do the deed (and taste the seed).

2. Be the submissive with a partner and play things up so the punishment becomes part of the fun. Restraints can heighten the helplessness as you're "forced" to taste your cum.

3. Cum onto a dildo, and feed it to yourself as though you're orally pleasuring another man.

4. Figure out a way to best position your body in a way that you can shoot your load onto your face and mouth. The easiest way to get past your hesitation is to remove all choice. You can be as drastic as throwing your legs over your head (limber up boys!) or by sidling your legs up against the wall and pointing your erection at your face. Depending on your common velocity, you may get somewhere by rolling up a towel or pillow and putting it under your back.

5. Abstain, edge, and hydrate. If you're looking to get some help from propulsion, you'll need to ensure you've saved some reserves by keeping hydrated, not jerking off and by edging yourself. If you've already got a long distance, you're already ahead of the game.

6. Watching the foods you eat to ensure your cum doesn't have an off putting taste. If you hope to make this a sexy little habit, you'll want to try drinking pineapple juice and staying away from red meat before tasting your cum.

7. Acclimate to the goo. Jerk off in a rag, or a t-shirt then cover your nose and mouth to get turned on by the smell and feel (if not a little taste).

8. Some guys have used food, or saving/freezing their jizz to try and make things more palatable- and if that works for you, go with god. Peace be with you. But for most men, the involvement of other tastes and smells, or the waiting can take them much further out of the moment.

As mentioned before though, a lot of men get into this because of and can't commit to the act due to the mental aspect. And this can take some work.

1. Read, look at or watch porn and erotica about men eating cum and figure out what turns you on the most about it. Is it the idea of being dirty and kinky? Is there a punishment or humiliation aspect to your desire? Do you see others get pasted, and long to feel the same sensation?

2. Dive into that desire. Don't forget how silly sex really is, and understand that vulnerability is the whole game. So if you need to role play with a partner or by yourself, talking dirty and hyping up the act- just fucking do it. You're not guzzling cum with the Queen here, so if you need to berate yourself into doing it, calling yourself names- do it. This should be all about shedding inhibitions.

3. Train. You've essentially been doing cognitive behavioural therapy your entire life just to act proper- so don't be hard on yourself trying to get a little primal. Watch your favourite creampie eating porn, understand your desire and practise getting into the headspace. Some folks may be able to just jam their slick fingers in their mouth, but many others need the time to get there. If that's you try and enjoy the slow build and don't be too hard on yourself.

Hopefully I've given you men some helpful advice to be the cum guzzling freaks you've always wanted to be.

*

As with any and all advice on sex acts you might find online, remember that these are fun and playful suggestions from strangers and things written here in no way supersede medical advise from trained doctors and nurses in regards to personal health and well being.

Educate yourself on STIs and disease prevention, and try your best not to use sex as a self-led therapeutic practise. Submissive roles and denigrating practises during role play can be fun and sometimes helpful, but can also be triggering and traumatic for those with negative experiences and mental health issues.

Experienced doms and subs are hopefully versed in and practise healthy aftercare as well as solid two-way communication about boundaries and consent.

I think that's as responsible as I'm going to get now, please play safe, love yourself and stay kinky!

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers