How to Empty your Balls in Prison?

Story Info
As a dedicated prison guard I eagerly help Karim.
2.1k words
4.63
6.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

I have been a prison guard nearby Strasbourg (France) for almost 10 years now.

I like this job. The salary is not bad, and the routine never sets in, each day brings its share of surprises.

Even if most of the guys we keep an eye on are big disgusting persons, there are still a lot of horny young dudes out there.

Today, as often, I registered on the schedule for the reception of new prisoners.

I take great care beforehand to select them according to their faces and their origins: I'm extremely attracted by the Arabs and the blacks.

This morning I will therefore take care of the young Karim, 20 years old. He was sentenced to 1 year for racketeering and shoplifting.

Karim enters the search room surrounded by two guards. He wears tight grey jogging, black Nike sneakers, and a white T-shirt.

I was not mistaken in my choice: Karim is a pure candy. He's tall and muscular without being a massive bodybuilder, and he's got a round muscle ass typical of North Africans. His skin is swarthy and his feline face with large black eyes is surrounded by a light, thin, trimmed beard.

Once the two guards have left the room, I begin the procedure with classic administrative and then medical questions.

"Last name, first name?"

"Kaddeche, Karim"

"Age?"

"20"

"Address?"

"At my girl's flat!"

"OK. Is she going to be our contact?"

"Yeah"

The prisoner responds tersely, clearly displaying his annoyance.

"Allergies? Medical treatment?"

"Nothing"

"OK. We move on..."

Then comes my favorite moment, that of the body search. So I order Karim, "You take off your clothes and get stark naked!"

He doesn't like it, he starts insulting me and banging his fist on the table, "What, bastard? Wanna see my ass?!"

All I need to do then is a gesture for my two colleagues who have remained in the background outside the room to join me and order Karim to comply while threatening him with their truncheons. He is not a stupid kid: he calms down.

He now understands who is the boss! Once again alone in my company, Karim begins by removing his watch and his bracelet.

Then he comes to his sneakers and his white socks revealing two large mat feet covered by a few black hairs. His feet are quite big, he must be at least 11. I can't avoid smiling when I think on "Big feet, big... shoes!"

He then continues with his T-shirt, revealing a finely muscled torso with prominent abs and pecs. His two brown nipples are hardened by the cool temperature in the room. He takes off his pendants, one adorned with a small crescent and the other representing Algeria, and puts them in the same box as the one where he previously put his watch.

He doesn't have a lot of hair on his chest except for a few hairs around his nipples. He also has a dense line of black hair that goes from his navel down to his pubis while widening.

He now pulls his sweatpants down and I discover wide, hairy thighs and calves. Karim must surely be a footballer.

He is now in multicolored boxers that bring out his big package.

He first plunges a hand inside to protect his privacy and then lowers his boxers. I do not fail to notice the small strip of hash that falls to the ground. The kid wasn't very smart, he thought he was going through security with such a badly hidden thing. I'll take care of that later...

"Now you throw your hands away and place both of your arms behind your head so I can see if you're hiding anything else... Action!"

The young Algerian complies against heart and displays for my greatest pleasure his intimacy.

I can't help but widen my eyes when I see his big dark Arab cock.

His swarthy piece is surrounded by a fine forest of curly black hair covering the purses and the top of the thighs. Like most North Africans, he is circumcised, his large scar creates a color contrast with his brown sex.

His penis must measure 5'' at rest, his pale pink glans is big and his edges are wide. The whole rests on two large oblong brown balls which also serve as a promontory for its stem. They are contracted by the cold and you can clearly see the furrow separating them from each other. I have to approach to examine it more closely and I notice the smell of young horny male that emerges from his junk.

After admiring his armpits well furnished with thick black hair and his muscular arms, I ask Karim, "Turn around and lean forward!"

"You really want to watch my asshole!" He obeys anyway and I have an unobstructed view of his rounded, muscular African ass. He arched back. His two muscular lobes are covered with a down of black hair that thickens as it approaches his crack.

"I'm just checking that you're not hiding anything in there..." I tell him, spreading widely his hairy and muscular buttocks. This brings out his small dark hole.

I must now take some measure in order to complete his file, "You now go to the height against the wall..."

As he walks towards the wall, his large circumcised prick and his heavy balls sway to the rhythm of his steps... "6' exactly and around 170 lbs"

Last question, "Do you have any special wishes?"

"Yeah. I want calm and if possible a room for myself!"

"Alone, it's not possible. But I can find you a guy who isn't disturbing..."

"OK that works. Thanks!"

My idea is to put him in the same cell as Mika, a little fag a bit older than him and who will treat him... like his god!

The first days of cohabitation seem to go well, smoothly. We are all surprised because we thought that Mika would not wait much before trying to flirt with the homophobic Karim...

Looking through the peephole, I had the opportunity to understand: Mika was sitting on his bottom bunk and was facing Karim, standing up, down from his top bunk. His hairy strong ass was going back and forth towards Mika's face... Everything is for the best in the best of all possible worlds!

Every second days, it's the shower. The detainees are taken there cell by cell.

As many guards as prisoners: for that of Karim and Mika, we are therefore two.

Karim plays pure straight in front of us. Mika entices him with his smoldering gaze and by wiggling his ass and sporting a nice erection. But Karim pretends he doesn't care, "I don't give a fuck about this fag's ass! It's my chick's pussy that I miss! Damn, I'd like to stuff her..." And, suiting the action to the word, he wanks his cock a little, which begins to straighten.

"End of the shower! Back to your love nest, dudes!"

I imagine what's going to happen when their cell is closed: Mika is going to suck Karim's big cock and take his gooey juice in the face and even, perhaps... in the ass!

Today is visiting day.

Karim at 2 p.m.: he sees his girlfriend for 30 minutes, without any real intimacy. But as he is condemned for a short sentence, they can then be in the same room, but with the permanent presence of a guard: not easy to give pleasure!

Mika at 2:30 p.m.: it's his mother or his sister who usually come.

The shower for their cell is today and at 2:30 p.m.: it's bad luck for Mika! So, I accompany Karim alone to the shower... A good day for me ;-))

"Glad to have the shower all to yourself today?"

"Sure! I'm fed up of this fag, constantly staring at my big cock..."

"Were you able to do something with your babe? Like, she could suck you?"

"Shit! Not even, that asshole supervisor stared at us for the full 30 minutes. But that pussy slut got me really hot with her large tits!" Pulling down his sweatpants and boxers, he releases his big cock. It jumps out of it like a spring out of a box! It directly points to the ceiling...

I pretend not to look at that exciting show, but doesn't miss a second of it. Karim's cock is dark, straight, stretched upwards. It seems to measure at least 9'' and it is very thick. It juts proudly from his tuft of dark pubic hair. The beautiful cock of a young stud! He looks at it for a few seconds and seems to admire it himself...

He finally looks away from it and checks what I'm doing. As I was staring at him, he turns his back to me and gets under the spray of the hot shower. He shows me his ass, a round and muscular ass, covered with short, black hair. A good football player's ass, which he spreads a little to wash his asshole.

I think his hand stays there a bit long. But hey, why not?

I stare at this sumptuous ass and caress the front of my uniform a little: I have a hard-on like a bull, and it's starting to show (8'' anyway!).

Karim turns around and I don't have time to resume a professional posture...

"Are you staring at my ass or at my big cock?!"

Speaking of big cock, Karim's has grown even bigger and his pink glans is almost touching his navel. His dong swings on its own and beats time like a crazy metronome. This guy is a sex bomb and... he knows it!

He goes on, "Actually, you're as fag as Mika! You disappoint me... But as my slutty girl warmed my prick, you can finish the job... Come on, soft balls!"

He steps out from under the shower and I approach him. "Go ahead, jerk me off! Show me what you can do, little dick!"

"Do you see that one?" I tell him, unzipping my fly and taking out my upwards curved dick. It's almost as big and thick as his. Admittedly, it rises less towards the ceiling...

"Yeah, not bad for a white daddy..."

I approach this horny stallion and grab his big rod. "Do you like my handjob? I'm sure I do it better than your chick!"

"Yeah, keep going! Don't let it go! Get active on it and you won't be disappointed..."

Encouraged by these last words, I get down on my knees and start sucking his big Arab cock. It is good, warm, full of life. Despite the shower, it smells the good smell of the young male...

I look up to meet his fiery gaze and say, "I want you to squirt your thick, creamy cum on my face! Whenever and as much as you want..."

"My sperm is abundant and I really need to empty my big balls: you're going to have your protein dose for the week!"

He starts jerking off vigorously in front of my juice-addicted queer face and I encourage him, "Fuck my face off! Make me up with your warm sticky juice! Release your spunk!"

"Here, bitch! Here's your fix! He then begins to unload his overflow of sperm. A first jet right in my mouth, very powerful and thick... Then 3 more, equally voluminous, in my hair. The following ones brush my face with his manly cream of young fucker.

I have cum everywhere: I don't dare speak or open my eyes, I'm so smeared with his juices.

In a fit of sweetness and romanticism (?), he bends down towards me and cleans my face with his big rapping tongue. I've been jerking off since I've been waiting for his cum dump. His licking makes me capsize and I in turn squirt gallons of sperm! "Wow! You really turn me on, Karim!"

"Next time, I'll take care of your tight ass!" You'll see how my big Arab rod will open it and make you come like a hysterical pussy!"

After this experience, I managed to find an individual cell for the sexy Karim. As a result, he no longer has Mika to empty his balls, the shower sessions are individual and I can even pay him naughty little visits...

I'm still surprised how those young Arab rebels can be so tough in public (while open to most gay activities in private) and have their balls so full of this good juice... Too bad Karim is going out in a few months!

THANKS FOR READING!