How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you sweetie, I know I haven't been the wife you know for quite some time but I promise this will help. It was so sweet of you to ask Katie if I could visit and I love you so much for making it happen. I don't think even I realized how much I miss her until we actually agreed to me going to spend the weekend in the city. Now I'm just so excited because I get to see my little gemstone and spend some time with her too!" she told him sincerely.

Of course she wasn't going to ever tell him what she secretly hoped would happen this weekend. At the thought of the many hours ahead for her and her daughter this weekend she felt her pussy seep slightly. She was so nervous and edgy about the whole trip that she thought she would start having a nervous twitch.

She had decided that she would continue to let Katie be the aggressor in their flirtation. She couldn't even begin to think of how to start flirting with anyone after so many years of being married let alone her own teenage daughter. She could however follow along very easily, she deeply hoped that Katie would want to keep pushing the envelope but in person again this time.

She did however find one thing that should clearly tell Katie that she was up for adventures this weekend. She picked up the hat that her daughter had given her so many years ago. She still remembered getting it on a Mother's day and she had glowed inside at the sentiment it expressed. It was a simple baseball cap but emblazoned on the front were the words 'Worlds Greatest Mom'. To other's it might seem cheesy and a little sappy but when she had gotten it Katie had been all of seven years old and had saved her own coins to pay for it herself. Donna had worn that hat everywhere she went for more than a year. She could tell how happy it had made the both of them back then but now it would serve a different purpose. Her intention was to be wearing it when she first saw Katie, then she was going to take it off and hand it to her. As she did she would tell her that there was no mommy hat on her this weekend and she was there looking to have fun.

That should be all the clue that Katie would need to remember their early morning chat from two months ago if she hadn't remembered already. At that point she would just follow Katie's lead no matter where it took her because she needed and craved some excitement in every part of her life, especially her sex life.

As she pulled into the Redding train station she could feel the buzz and excitement start to build within her. This in no way felt like the excitement of just going to see her daughter for a casual weekend together. She could only imagine that it must be how her friends who had affairs must feel on the way to meet their lovers. She had resolved it within her mind and her heart that if the opportunity presented itself this weekend she would cheat on Jack. So since she had made that decision she was now getting on her incoming train with butterflies in her stomach.

Jack had driven to his office still feeling the sting of getting utterly excluded from any part of this upcoming weekend. He had been blindsided by the whole Monday as opposed to Sunday return. He thought his suggestion of him joining her and Katie for a family dinner on Monday was reasonable but obviously Donna hadn't.

If he wasn't sure that Donna was in fact going to spend the weekend with Katie he would be a nervous wreck. On the surface since Monday it appeared that Donna had returned to some sense of normalcy in her life with Jack. But the Donna he had fallen in love with and married would never have dismissed his suggestion about dinner so thoroughly and with such disdain.

He himself had come to some conclusions over the past few days; he had resolved in his mind that there was nothing that would make him divorce his wife. He loved her far too much to let her go even if she did somehow manage to have an affair. It wasn't a concept that was foreign to him either because he had grown up in a household just like that.

He loved both his parents to death but had seen things as a boy and a teenager that he just couldn't understand. Some of them he was sure he wasn't supposed to be privy too and they still confused him to this day.

When he was nine years old he had come home in the middle of a major screaming match between his mother and father. He kept hearing his father asking his mother why over and over again; it was obvious he was crying too. It had been heartbreaking to hear his own father crying but what made it worse was he had no clue what they were arguing about. His mother finally answered him and she sounded very upset too, she told her father that she was sorry. She also told him that she needed to be doing something because she needed more than he could give her.

That just confused him even more because he looked around his house and they were quite well off. It couldn't have been money or anything it could buy because they had all the latest appliances and his parents even had separate cars for each of them. None of his other friend's parents had cars for each other so he just stood there crying now and wondering the same question his father was asking, why?

It wasn't until a couple years later that he started to get a clue. When he was 11 he started finding out that he had 'uncles' he had never heard of. They would sometimes show up on nights that he was scheduled to stay overnight at another relative or friends house. He thought it was odd that he had never met any of them and had never heard of them either. He also thought it was kind of odd that when they would show up his father never greeted them like he did the rest of the family. He usually just stayed in his chair watching whatever sports were on the TV at the moment.

He of course was devastated when at 18 he discovered the truth. He had come home for spring break during his sophomore year in college He had been at a friend's house and was going to be spending the night because they were all going to the Yankee game the next day. His friend got really sick and he decided to head home. What he saw when he got there had left him in shock and led to many a cold year between him and his mother.

He knew that another of his 'uncles was visiting that night so when he walked in and couldn't find anyone he was confused. He thought for a second that maybe they all went out to dinner. Then he remembered that his dad had been making dinner, a habit he had adopted over the last few years. Oddly it was something he only did on the nights that one of his uncles was visiting.

He looked in at the dining room and noticed there were still plates there but strangely there were only two settings. Then he noticed there was one setting in the kitchen on the small table. He wondered why one of the three of them ate separately from the others. Then he heard the sounds...even thought he was only 18 he wasn't a virgin and he and his girlfriend sounded just like that when they had sex.

He didn't want to disturb his parents because it seemed like they weren't the overly intimate types. He couldn't ever remember hearing noises coming from their bedroom like his friends described. So he felt happy for his dad that he was actually getting some tonight. Why not, after all they thought he was going to be gone for the whole night. So he decided to just try and quietly creep by their room and go to his own but their door was open.

At first his brain couldn't register what he was seeing, it took the sound of his mother's voice to bring it home for him. He heard her urging her lover to fuck her harder, he had never heard his mother use the 'f' word before so that alone was a shock. The life changing shock for him was much worse; it wasn't his father that was behind his mother in the doggy style position hammering his cock in and out of her maternal pussy. It was his latest uncle, while his father sat in a chair on the side of the bed jerking off.

Along with urging her lover on to fuck her harder he heard her throw comments in his father's direction too. She kept asking him how it felt to see a real man make her cum, how did his little dick feel in his hand. She told him that he wasn't worthy of being inside her pussy and that she needed more that he could give her. She hoped he was enjoying the show because this was the only way he was going to see her pussy because he didn't deserve it.

His father just sat there with his own dick in his hand feverishly stroking himself while his mother gave herself entirely to the stranger in the bed. He started crying for his father and for all the fucked up things his mother was saying to him. At that moment he hated her with his entire body and soul. Even though he was still young he knew there things you just didn't make fun of and one of them was a guy's dick size. His mother seemed to take great joy in putting down his father's size.

He finally had enough and whether it was out of anger or sadness he grasped the door and slammed it shut. He ran down the stairs and out the door and as he did he heard his mother telling him to come back. He had obviously broken their special moment and he could see his mother on the porch yelling for him to come back. She was so upset she was still naked and then he saw the strange man who was his 'uncle' leave and get in his car.

His father came out the door dressed and handed his mother a robe, he put it over her because she seemed totally distraught. Then he held her to his chest and rocked her gently while stroking her hair. He could see all this from behind the tree he had hid behind. He wondered why his father wasn't angry with her and why he was being so gentle in handling her.

He was angry with the way she had been slutting herself out right in front of his father. He was angry with her for putting his father down. He was angry with her for making him believe a lie all these years, the lie that she loved his father. He couldn't believe that someone could love somebody and still say the thing she had been saying. Most of all he just couldn't understand how his father could love her after the way she had been treating him.

Then a light went off in his head, it took him all the way back to that first argument when he was nine. His mother had used the same words tonight that he had overheard way back then. She had told his father that she needed more than he could give her. Now he understood that fight back then and he also realized that this had been going on for years.

He stayed out all night, he didn't even return to his friend's house because he just wanted to be alone. His whole world had been shattered tonight along with the ideals his parents had filled his head with. They had always preached honesty to him no matter what and their marriage for more than seven years now had been a lie. Even he knew that when you got married it was meant to be an exclusive relationship between a man and a woman, not two men and a woman. Or in his mother's case however many men she could find to fuck and his father.

When he finally returned the next day his mother was the first to run to him. She tried to hug him into her arms but he wasn't having any of it. He pushed her away and with more venom in his voice than he could ever remember even to this day he called her a dirty whore and told her to never touch him again.

His father exploded at him right then and there, he slapped Jack as hard as he could across the face. His mother just stood there in shock until she finally ran to her bedroom and closed the door. As she ran out of the room his father told him that if he ever spoke to his mother like that again he would slap him twice as hard.

Jack was so confused he just broke down in tears. His dad pulled him into hug and told him that no matter what he saw last night his mother always loved him. He reminded Jack of how good a mother she had been all those years to him and how what he saw last night had nothing to do with that. What he had seen was between her and his father and it had no bearing on their love for their son.

He sat Jack down and explained some things to him, some which Jack still couldn't understand back then. He told him that sometimes people needed things that they couldn't get from people they loved. It was then up to the people that love them to make a choice, either they understood and allowed it to happen or they could refuse and split up. Remembering that he was still young and inexperienced his father tried to explain how some people had more of a need for physical relations, sex in other words than other people.

He told Jack that his mother had discovered this about herself many years ago. He told Jack how the two of them had almost split up when he had discovered her affairs. Then he explained how they had wound up staying together but in doing so he had to accept her needs. He explained how much he loved his mother and the idea of being without her hurt more than accepting her occasional need for someone else.

When Jack asked him about the verbal abuse he had overheard his father told him that over the years he had come to accept a role in his wife's affairs. It was a role they both enjoyed and only took place in the middle of one of her guests being present. He refused to go into detail about it just saying that Jack was too young to understand all the details. He just finished off by firmly telling him that what he and his mother did within the privacy of their own home was their business. That he needn't worry about his parents ever getting divorced like so many of his friends had suffered through.

Then he made Jack go up and apologize to his mother for calling her a whore. Jack knocked on his parents' bedroom door and went inside. He and his mother cried together for a good hour or two. When they were finished Jack left her and went to his room to think about everything the last day had brought into his life. He swore to himself though that he would never accept his future wife having an affair.

His relationship with his mother was chilly for a few years because even if he tried to understand he couldn't get her voice out of his head. The sound of her ridiculing his father reverberated in there constantly. His father wouldn't explain that part of it to him or why he had been sitting in the room while it happened.

Now he had changed that promise to himself because for the first time he understood his father's angst from all those years ago. He was pretty sure that Donna wasn't actually having an affair but for the first time he knew that even if she was it wouldn't be enough to break them up, even if she insisted on continuing it.

He needed to talk to his father, and he figured now he was old enough to get the full explanation he had been denied all those years ago. His father lived on his own since his mother had passed away ten years ago. So Jack decided he would take a little drive down to Brick, New Jersey and see his dad. They hadn't seen each other since Christmas and he could get him a little drunk and pick his brain about how he had accepted everything back then. He most of all wanted the answers about why was he in the room and why his mother's cruel words didn't seem to really effect him.

As Donna was switching trains in Stanford to get to Grand Central Station and dealing with the butterflies in her stomach her own daughter was dealing with her own nerves about the upcoming visit. She had kept the vow she had made to Trish on Monday and hadn't even masturbated once since then. Because of that she was more tightly wound sexually then she could ever remember in her life.

She was a free spirit when it came to sex and enjoyed it more regularly than most people. A lot of people might in fact call her a slut but she could care less what other's thought about her sex life. For her to go more than a day without an orgasm was as foreign to her as speaking Greek. Ever since her own mother had given her the first sex toy in her life she had been masturbating more than once a day. In fact she still had the electric egg that Donna had given her all those years ago.

It was on the day before she received that gift from her mother that had planted the seed for this upcoming weekend. It was on that day that Katie had seen her mother's pussy for the first time. Of course it was all for what Donna had thought was the good of her daughter. She was just explaining to Katie the proper way to masturbate and it of course had led to her giving herself an orgasm in front of her daughter. There had been no contact physically between the two of them but the sight of her mother like that lit a fuse in her that had been burning since then.

One way or another she was going to put that fuse out this weekend. She hoped it would explode in an incestuous relationship with her mom and that it wouldn't blow up in her face as the most embarrassing moment in her life. She was prepared for either one but desperately hoped for the former. She was confident she hadn't read the signals from Donna incorrectly.

Ever since her visit home a couple months ago where she had come home after being out all night and walked into her mom in the kitchen her fantasies had grown stronger and stronger. She had manipulated the conversation with her mom to the point where her own mother was asking her if she had gotten fucked that night. She didn't even care if it was with a boy or a girl she just wanted to know.

Katie smiled to herself as she remembered the scene and it boosted her confidence even more about this weekend. Donna hadn't asked her if she got fucked as an outraged parent, no her tone was more of someone who was aroused and curious. Katie being the tease she could be sometimes had shut her mother's curiosity down by telling her that she never kissed and confessed. She had however whispered in Donnas' ear on the way out of the kitchen that she had indeed been a very, very bad girl.

As she left the kitchen she had noticed her mother's hand drift in between her legs and heard a small gasp escape her lips. That moment burned in Katie's mind and was part of the reason she hadn't seen her mother since then. She was sure that with a little effort she could have her mom naked and in bed with her. Before this week her growing desires for her mother had scared her, they made her feel dirty and wrong about what she wanted. Then she found an unlikely ally in her roommate Trish.

She and Trish had talked the whole scenario out between the two of them all week long. It had been doubly hard for her not to run back to her room and shove her fingers in her pussy after their strategy meetings. She knew that Trish was openly masturbating to the idea of witnessing such a dark perverted thing as a mother fucking a daughter because she heard the moans coming from her roommate's room every night.

She had even asked Trish to keep it down on Wednesday and she had laughed at her. She had told her that for the first time ever Katie had to see how she felt while listening to the constant parade of sex that usually occurred in the house.

It had been Trish's unexpected acceptance and subsequent enthusiasm for her attraction to her mom that had finally given her the courage to go through with this. At first when she confessed to Trish all of her feelings about Donna and how long they had been going on she thought she might lose her best friend. Instead Trish had just made her promise to let her watch when it happened.

The plan they came up with would easily allow that to happen but they had to get Donna to that point first. Katie had even told Trish that she should maybe think about doing a little more than watching. She was quickly rebuffed with the excuse that this is a special weekend for her and Donna and she didn't want to intrude.

Katie knew it was an excuse and a lie and that in reality Trish wanted nothing more than to be naked in the same bed with them. She just had to let her roommate to come along at her own pace. She had assigned Trish some very important roles to play though this afternoon and tonight. If all went well after tonight Donna would be like a lamb ready to be led to the table and dined upon. The idea of dining in between Donnas' legs just kept feeding her over abundance of sexual energy that just kept building.