All Comments on 'How to Fix Your Editing Problem'

by PDeanMurphy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Can hardly wait to see Marcie get hers, with your wife playing along, and of course she should get a chance to really spank your ass! What fun. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The author *in* the story is a better editor than the author *of* the story.

I enjoyed the originality of your tale and would gladly read Chapter 2, if it gets written. In particular, I want to see Marcie included.

However, for a story that’s all about making manuscripts perfect, this one is woefully in need of proofreading. It’s so bad that I wondered if you intended it as a veiled insult to careful readers. I’m not too keen on reading more of your stories if they contain similar carelessness. Get an editor! They’re free.

And for the life of me, I couldn’t follow the switch at the end. Amanda tells Dean he’s already agreed to a second set of rules that she has written and posted, but there’s no indication that he ever saw or signed such a thing. Did you somehow lose a few sentences somewhere in the end? I’m puzzled.

Looking forward to Ch. 2,

Barry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous