How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 02

Story Info
I establish dominance in my first meeting with a sub couple.
5.3k words
4.63
14.9k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers

How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Pt. 2

When I stepped out of my car I could have been anywhere. But I was in Rancho Cucamonga. With a name like that, I wish I could say there was some distinguishing characteristic that leapt out to me as distinctly Cucamong-ian. But all I saw were suburbs. Suburbs as far as the eye could see. Oh well, it seemed like a pleasant enough place. Let's get to it.

Gary & Rochelle opened their door to greet me before I'd even got to it. I guess they were a little eager. They also looked around warily, just a tiny bit, as if they were worried about their neighbors seeing us. By the tone of Gary's little laugh, I could tell they immediately felt embarrassed. After all, why would any neighbors even bother to notice a 50-something guy in jeans, boots and a nondescript button down shirt paying someone a visit here? There was nothing about me that screamed sex-crazed S & M maniac. I could have been an insurance salesmen, for all they knew.

I'd given this meet a lot of thought on the drive over. I had time for that, since I drove all the way over from LA. It certainly set a new limit for driving to meets for me. I usually met someone for coffee in a neutral environment on a first meet. There were many advantages to that. If one party wasn't feeling it, they could end it right then and there without any further embarrassment. The downside was that kinky talk in a crowded coffee shop was hard to pull off. But you did get to know the person beyond the kink, so there was that. Since I'd offered to come all this way rather than have them drive to LA, they'd asked if we could just meet in their home instead. I figured that was fine. This was their very first foray into kink off-line, and I knew they'd be more comfortable in their home. Also, I believe there was the unspoken expectation that by investing in the travel time, we were going to move to doing this for real after we got the pleasantries out of the way.

Let's go back to the thought I'd put into this on the freeway. We'd hit it off well enough on our two Zoom calls. They were fans of my erotic stories, Rochelle especially. She'd read them all, a few times each. But they both needed to be led in conversation, Rochelle especially. She was shy, and happy to let Gary do the talking for her. They were both clearly expecting a dominant man to walk into their home. So I figured I should give them what they wanted. I wouldn't come on strong, but I would make our dynamic clear without going overboard. If I could pull that off, and they responded, then I think we might have something. There was still the question of what to do with Gary. I had zero need for a man sexually, but they came as a package deal, and I respected that. But I started developing this germ of an idea I'd had a few days ago, and I thought I might have an arrangement that would work for all of us.

The first thing I noticed on their doorstep was their nervousness. The second thing I noticed was that Rochelle was wearing a nice new looking shirt...and blue jeans. With sneakers. I decided this was a good place to establish our dynamic.

"Rochelle, look at me."

She had a tendency to avoid looking me in the eye. She needed some focus in this respect. At my command, she straightened up and did indeed look me in the eye.

"When you are being interviewed as a prospective sub, you should have the presence of mind to wear a dress. Is that clear?"

I had never insisted on this condition in my life before. But her jeans stuck out to me, probably because every woman I'd ever met with for the purpose of possible kink had in fact worn a dress. I guess it was a kind of dress code for submissive women meeting dominant men. So I figured I'd spring this on them. It could go either way. She could respond the way I expected her to respond, or I could be back on the freeway in a few minutes.

Rochelle looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Do you have anything to say, Rochelle?" I asked expectantly.

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Rochelle, I expect you to go change into something appropriate for our meeting. That includes your choice of shoes as well. Be timely about it, since we're waiting on you now."

Rochelle looked at Gary, who didn't have anything to offer, cast her eyes back down, and started up those stairs right by the front door. I could hear her pace accelerate. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, Gary invited me in. He was probably in a bit of a daze now, as we just stood there in the entranceway.

"I feel like I should apologize," he said, with no certainty at all.

"Under normal circumstances, I'd never expect that. I'd just say it's fine and let it go. However, if we're to begin here according to the expectations of how we will relate to each other, then I think that is the proper course of action. You may begin whenever you're ready."

Man, was I laying it on thick.

"Um...well. Uh..."

"Take your time, Gary. Relax. It's just an apology. Nothing riding on this."

I'm sorry, but I felt for the poor guy. I really had come on strong. I almost expected him to safeword out of an apology. He took a breath, and then...

"Please accept my apology on behalf of Rochelle and I, for our ignorance in preparing to meet with you. I pray it won't happen again."

As apologies for nothing go, that was pretty damn good. I let him sweat for a good long moment with a silent stare before I let him off the hook.

"Excellent, Gary. I accept your apology."

"Oh God, thank you, thank you."

Yes, I might have seemed less than gracious at this point. I'd decided on the long drive to try something new to bolster our dominant/submissive divide. I wasn't going to say please or thank you for anything. I was going to be polite, and as friendly as I could be. But I felt that since we were doing this on their home turf, it would help them see me as their dominant better this way. I was not going to apologize for anything either, unless I really had to. For instance, if a scene went awry, and it turned out I'd over-estimated their capacity, that would totally be on me. You can bet I'd be apologizing for something like that in a heart-beat. Now it was time to take it up a little notch.

"Gary, it seems to me that when I'm in this house, we should have some basic protocols in place, regardless of whether or not we advance beyond just a conversation."

"Oh, yeah, I mean, yes, certainly."

"Good. While I am in this house, I will expect you and Rochelle to refer to me as Sir. That will help keep you both in a proper mind-set. Do you understand?

"Uh, yes...Sir."

"Excellent. We're off to a good start. Why don't you go upstairs and inform Rochelle of this. I'm sure she'd be grateful for the chance to avoid any more faux pas'."

"Yes, Sir."

Gary said that about as fast as he could, and clambered up the stairs.

"Oh, and Gary", I called up after him, "I expect you to come right down. Rochelle can make her own entrance."

"Yes Sir" came the voice from upstairs now. It couldn't have been a minute before he came back down the stairs and finally figured out that showing me the living room was a great next step. It was a typical open plan suburban setup. The living room lead into the dining room, and that led to the kitchen around the corner, blocked by the staircase. The fantasy artwork on the walls and decent sized DVD and book collections confirmed my suspicions. They were hard-core sci-fi/fantasy fans. I'm not going to say nerds, because I liked sci-fi too, although not enough to read through multiple long YA fantasy epic series like them. I doubt they'd ever read Asimov, Clarke or Heinlein, but who cared. It meant we had a common language. People with an affinity for the creative or imaginative always seemed better suited to kinkier sexual activities.

Gary motioned to a spot on the couch for me to sit.

"How about you sit there, Gary? I'll take this chair over here."

That was fine with Gary, who sat on the couch. I took a high-backed wooden chair from the dining room, and placed it in front of the couch with the back facing out. It put me a little higher than them, and felt a little more serious to me as I leaned my arms against the back of it. I didn't want to start in without Rochelle, so we had a minute or two of uncomfortable silence. Luckily, Rochelle did not want to keep me waiting. She came right down, and stood between us before sitting down.

"Um, how is this, sir? Does it meet with your approval?"

"Yes, it does. You look very attractive in that dress, and ready for our discussion."

That was the truth. She'd picked a flowery black dress that looked right for fall, with a pair of low black heels. I suspected she didn't have anything higher, or maybe she just wasn't secure about walking in them in front of me. It didn't matter. She looked good. The dress matched her dark shoulder-length hair, and her ample curves filled it out nicely (yes, they were ample. Can't think of a better word to describe them). Much better than a pair of jeans. Although now that I thought about it, her nice round butt had looked really good in those really tight jeans as she'd hurried up the stairs. That must be why she'd picked them in the first place.

Rochelle started to sit down, but I stopped her.

"Rochelle, you should serve refreshments to Gary and I before we get started."

"Oh, uh, yes sir. Anything you'd like?"

"Why don't you select something, and we'll see how you do."

Rochelle disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a tray of ice teas. I indicated that was fine. After that was settled, I stopped her from sitting on the couch again. I took the foot-rest from an easy chair in the corner, placed it in front of the couch just to the right of Gary, and motioned for her to sit on it.

"I think that would be best for you, Rochelle."

Rochelle sat down on the foot-rest and I took my seat across from her. Gary was behind on the couch to her left. It had the effect of isolating her while also keeping her near her husband. She had to sit up straight, while he could slump a little in the couch.

"So", I led off, "you want to be dominated."

"Um, yes", said Gary. Rochelle was letting him do the talking again. This seemed to be their default arrangement. Gary didn't elaborate beyond that. I was clearly going to have to lead this, but they needed to participate. They'd have plenty of opportunity to be silent unless spoken to later.

"I know you're nervous, and you have every right to be. It would be unnatural if you weren't. But I'm here now because you wanted me here, and because I want to be here. Nothing happens beyond this until all three of us feel like it happening. But in order for that to be a possibility, we need to have a serious discussion. I'm sure you have questions, concerns. I want to hear them now."

Rochelle turned back to look at Gary, and I imagine he knew what was foremost on her mind.

"Uh, about your fetish list...Sir..."

"Yes?"

"Well, there are plenty of things that Rochelle, I mean we, think we might want to try. Uh, but others, and not many, just a few, we're really not sure on. It's just a few, not too many. Did I say that part already?"

"You have limits, right?"

"Yes, I think so. This is all so new to us."

"Gary...and Rochelle, I respect any limits you may have. That is something you should always feel confident about bringing up in the beginning. I'm glad you did."

Gary and Rochelle both looked a little relieved.

"However..."

Okay, they looked a little less relieved now. Funny how words like "however" and "but" always have that effect on people. I let my strategically placed "however" hang for a moment to watch their expressions change.

"...If I choose to dominate Rochelle here, everything on my fetish list will be on the table."

Yep, they looked worried now. Gary more so than Rochelle, which was very interesting.

"If I am going to take the time and trouble on a regular basis to drive here, get to know you both in the most intimate way possible, and train Rochelle to serve me as the kind of slave that I require, than you will need to know that everything on my fetish list will be a possibility. That is a deal-breaker for me. If that's a deal-breaker for you, I respect that, and I'll be on my way shortly."

"But, you drove all the way out here, Sir", said Gary.

"Of my own volition, Gary. There is nothing to feel guilty about there. I wanted to come out to meet you both face to face and see where this could go. I will add, that discussion of fetishes and activities will always be on the table. If we are to start soon, like today for instance, I will not be running through the whole list anyways. Certain activities, that you're probably the most un-easy about, will wait for another time, after Rochelle has become more secure in her servitude."

What did I get from Gary and Rochelle? Basically, more staring. I stood up.

"Why don't you discuss this among yourselves for a few minutes. Gives me a chance to check out your backyard. Take your time. Send Rochelle when you're ready to talk to me some more."

I spent about five minutes examining their patio and garden before Rochelle slid the sliding door open.

"Sir? I think we're ready now, if you'd like to keep talking about this."

Once I was back in my chair, Gary led the discussion again.

"Well, we've discussed it, and I hope you don't mind, but we took another look at the fetish list on your profile."

"I don't mind at all, Gary. I think that was the intelligent thing to do."

"Well, Rochelle, I mean we, I think we could be open to everything on your list eventually, assuming things start off well today. That is, we were assuming, or hoping, that if our discussion went well, we could get started today. I mean...you drove all the way out here and everything."

"Yes, Gary, I did drive all the way out here. I was thinking along similar lines."

"Right. Um, if you don't mind us asking, that thing you did in the shower, in your story...where you had her on your knees, and...did you really do that?"

I figured I knew where this question was coming from, so I looked straight at Rochelle when I answered.

"Yes, Gary, and Rochelle, I did do that. More than once. I haven't done everything in my stories. They are fiction, after all, and supposed to be more interesting than real life. But there is a core of reality to all of them. That was an act of dominance and submission that I performed with a certain sub quite a few times. She grew to crave it, for the feelings it brought out in her. She never had orgasms quite as intense otherwise."

"Oh, okay. Um, thank you, Sir."

"Anything else you'd care to ask me?"

"Well, uh..." seemed to be a default response from Gary. They let that drift off for a moment. Gary looked at Rochelle, but she wasn't looking back at him. We were starting to get somewhere, but Rochelle was still in her shell. It was time to take it up a notch before I got to Gary.

"Rochelle, look at me."

She locked eyes with me. I could tell it was not the most comfortable thing for her to do.

"You seem a little nervous, maybe tense."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"I think it would be better if we could get you to relax a little before discussing this any further. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Sir. What do you have in mind?"

They had a fireplace with a mantle. That's what I had in mind.

"Why don't you lean against the mantle there with your arms straight out. It's a good position to be felt up."

It was now or never. We'd see if I'd read the room right or pushed too soon.

Rochelle sat there for a moment, probably taking a moment to consider it. Then she got up, went to the fireplace, and stuck her arms out to lean against the mantle. She looked straight ahead and didn't say anything. I'd say Gary was pretty near speechless.

I gave Rochelle a moment to lean there, and take in what it felt like. This was her first taste of submission. Then I rose to stand behind her. But I didn't touch her at first. I just stood there, and let her feel my presence. It was dead silent in that room. All I could hear was Rochelle breathing. I'm sure Gary was setting a new record for holding one's breath. After I'd counted to 90 in my head, I reached out to put my right hand just off to her side, below the breast. I still didn't touch her. I knew she was so attuned that she could feel my arm move. I held it in place for a few moments.

Then I touched her. She flinched, just a bit. It was an involuntary reflex. I took my hand away, and then placed my left hand on her shoulder to steady her. Then I put my right hand back on her side. She flinched a little again, but it was almost imperceptible. I was easing her into this. Her breathing was getting heavier now. I kept my hands still for a moment, listening to her breathing. She was doing so well. She already knew to keep her gaze forward and be silent. I wasn't sure if she was behaving that way because she thought it was expected of her, or because she was too nervous to do anything else. Either one was fine with me. We'd take care of any nervousness in the next few minutes.

I started feeling her, nice and slow. There was no hurry here. I ran my fingers up and down the side of her body, from the waist to the armpit, again, nice and slow. I let my right hand wander as far as it would go without leaning in or removing my left hand from her shoulder. I avoided the breasts or anything below the waist. After some suitable wandering, I traced underneath her breast, and then down along her waistline. My left hand went from her shoulder to the back of her neck. I gently pushed, and she lowered her head to give me access to her neck. As I rubbed it, I leaned in against her, so she could feel my body against hers. I ran my right hand the length of her arm and back again. Her breathing was getting heavier now. I could feel the breaths she was taking. This was going exactly as I wanted it too. I wrapped my arm around her midriff, pulled her body into mine, and held her like that for a moment.

Then I wandered up, and cupped her breast in my right hand. It had a pleasing heft to it, filling out her bra. This was about what I expected, since she was naturally curvy. I took my time to enjoy it as I caressed her neck, giving her breast a light squeeze, tracing lines around her nipple, and then really squeezing it. She was getting very turned on.

The neckline of her dress was low enough to allow me access. I reached in to feel around her bra, and then I reached in to the bra to feel her breasts themselves. After getting very familiar with them, I took my hand out. I removed my left hand from her neck to lift her dress up, and then I reached in with my right hand. My left hand went back up to continue caressing the back of her neck while I explored inside around the waistline of her panties. I moved back slightly to explore her ass outside the panties, then I shoved my hand inside. As I did this, I moved my body slightly around to her left to give my hand a better angle as I enjoyed feeling her ass for the first time. I caressed and squeezed each butt cheek, and run my fingers down her ass crack. I stopped just above her butt hole. I was saving that for later. Then I leaned back in to her body as my hand went around to her front. I ran my fingers in her panties, and then settled in right above her cunt. I kneaded and pressed for a minute or two as I leaned into her, letting her feel my erection. Her breathing was very labored at this point.

To finish, I took my right hand out of her panties and dress, and brought it back up. I gently pulled her head back up by the hair, and then caressed her cheek and ran it along her lips. She got a good feel for her taste and scent inside her panties. I held her in that position for a minute, savoring the feel of her body, and then I started to back off.

docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers
12