Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Love this!! I hope there will be many parts!! My preference would be that at some point the Handler has to clean his wife's juices from Sirs cock!!!

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you @Jaydean409! Appreciate the enthusiasm. Not sure how many parts there will be, but I can guarantee the third part is under way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great pacing. looking forward to part 3.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 2 years ago

This has touched a part of me that I don't believe has been breached before. I am a dominant male but I have always harbored a feeling of wanting to dominate a couple. I also have no sexual leanings toward having sex with another male although I have no objection to those who do. I am very interested in how this progresses and how your solution works out both for you and her as well as for their coupleship.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, @Cybersleuth! I have zero interest in dudes as well, as does my protagonist. So when this scenario popped into my head, I thought it was one of my more novel ideas. I think it will go in some interesting directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

eagerly looking forward to the next instalment

Sensual_sub_coupleSensual_sub_coupleover 2 years ago

This story gets better and better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...